Justin started waking up, hearing some voices from outside the room. He opened his eyes slowly, stared at the ceiling and wondered where he was. Eve moved her arm a little bit and pushed herself even closer to his body. Justin realized now, that someone was lying in his arm. Slowly he turned his head and saw Eve’s head resting at his chest. Then he panicked. 


„What the fuck happened?! What the fuck did I do?!“ He was blaming himself in his thoughts. 


Without doing any hasty movements he lowered his head a little more to see Eve’s face. It was really her. His best friend’s fiancé was lying in his arm. In the same second he noticed that she was topless. He gazed at her naked breasts, which were pressed against his upper body. Very carefully he lifted the blanket with his right hand, wondering if she was wearing panties.


„Holy fuck!!! She’s completely naked!!!“ 


The unexpected situation was turning him on. He knew it was completely wrong, but he just couldn’t stop staring at her naked body, lying partly on top of his. 


„Oh shit… no…“ 


Justin was getting hard and realized, that he needed to escape from that situation very urgently.    Carefully he raised his upper body a little bit and tried to pull his left arm away from Eve.


„Baby… no… this is so cozy…“ She suddenly murmured, with her eyes still being closed. 


Justin’s heartbeat reached a critical condition. He didn’t dare making another move. 


Eve suddenly moved her left arm down his chest. She was still half asleep, not opening her eyes. Then her hand slid inside his boxer briefs.


„Oh fuck… holy fuck…!!!“ 


She took his hard dick into her hand. Justin was paralyzed, not knowing how to behave. 


In the same second Eve realized, that something was wrong and opened her eyes slowly. 


„Who’s dick is this…?“ She was thinking. 


Her heart accelerated. She raised her head slowly and looked into Justin’s face. Both were completely speechless. They stared at each other in deep shock, without saying a single word. 


Few seconds later, Eve noticed that she didn’t released him, yet. Hastily she pulled her hand outside his briefs. Then she raised her upper body and covered herself with the blanket.


„What the fuck, Justin???“ She whispered. 


He didn’t react, being completely overwhelmed.


„Why are you here???“ She continued asking. 


Justin was still not able to reply. But he remembered slowly how he landed in Josh’s bed. 


Josh woke up in the same moment and raised his head. He was completely confused seeing Eve sitting next to him. 


„Baby? What are you doing here?“


Eve looked into Josh’s irritated face. She had no idea what to say.


Josh noticed now, that Justin was lying next to her. 


„T?! What the hell?!“ 


Justin cleared his throat, finally being able to speak.  


„Eric was banging someone in his room. I couldn’t fall asleep because of the noise. That’s why I came here.“ He explained.


„What about you, baby? Why are you not with the girls?“ Josh wanted to know next. 


„I came with Matty. Eric let us in. I was definitely here BEFORE Justin showed up.“ 


„So, Eric was banging Matty. Now everything makes sense.“ Justin talked to himself.


Josh was staring at Eve.


„Honey… why are you naked?“


„Because we always sleep naked, Josh.“ 


He frowned. 


„Did we have sex?“ 


„Unfortunately not. I tried my best, but you didn’t wake up. Then I cuddled up in your arm and fell asleep.“ 


He looked at Justin know, turning upset. 


„Can you explain why the hell you didn’t notice, that Eve was with me???“


„It was completely dark in here, dude! I didn’t expect her showing up in the middle of the night!“ Justin defended himself. 


Josh laid back into his pillow and grabbed his face.


„You slept next to my naked girl!!! This is so sick, T!!!“


Eve looked at Justin, wondering if this was the right moment talking about the rest of the story. He knew exactly what she was having on her mind and started shaking his head slowly. 


„No. Not again! You’re not hiding things again!“ Eve was thinking. 


Then she turned into Josh’s direction.


„Honey… there is more…“ She said with thin voice. 


Josh released his face and stared at her with his eyes wide open. 


„Don’t tell me you and T…“ 


„No! Good lord! We didn’t have sex!“ Eve interrupted him. 


„Then what are you trying to say?“ Josh asked impatiently and sat down next to her. 


Justin turned pale in the meanwhile. He took a pillow and pressed it against his face, while Eve continued talking. 


„I thought it was you lying next to me on the left, as you usually do. That’s why I crawled into Justin’s arm and did the thing I sometimes do to you, when I want you to… wake up…“ 


Josh mouth gone open wide. He didn’t know how to process.


„But I immediately noticed that something was wrong and stopped.“ She quickly added. 


„You are saying… you touched his…“ Josh wasn’t able finishing the sentence. 


„Just for a second… or two…“ Eve replied. 


„This is so… so… sick…“ Josh said, feeling like throwing up any moment.


„Honey…“


„I need to see the bathroom…“ 


Josh stood up, hurried into the bathroom and slammed the door. 


Eve took a deep breath and turned into Justin’s direction. Then she took the pillow away from him to see his face. Justin stared back at her with big eyes, feeling ashamed and amused at the same time. The situation was completely surreal.


„You should have stopped me!“ She blamed him. 


„I was under shock!“ 


„This is such a lame excuse!“


„I tried to escape before you did what you did! But you were totally clingy!“


„Poor you!“


Justin bit his lips, trying not to smile.


„This.Isn’t.Funny!“ Eve said outraged and hit him with the pillow. 


Justin took the pillow away from her and smiled all over his face now.


„M, come on. Nothing happened. C will survive this…“ 


„But again, we hurt him with our behavior! This is not okay, Justin!“ 


„I know. And I’m sorry. But all of this happened accidentally.“ 


„You’ve been accidentally having a boner???“ 


„It’s morning. Those things happen naturally.“ He lied. 


Eve took another pillow and hit him again. 


Justin chuckled. 


„Next time you wanna touch me, please just ask friendly.“ He teased.


„Go! Before you get seriously hurt!!!“ She warned him. 


Justin still chuckled and left the bed in the same moment. Eve watched him on his way to the door. 


„Hey, M…?“ He said, before he left. 


„What?“


„Nice piercing.“ 


Eve was outraged about his boldness and threw two pillows in his direction. 


„Get the fuck out of here!!!“ She shouted. 


Justin laughed dirty, opened the door and hurried outside. 


Josh returned from the bathroom in the same moment and gave Eve an irritated look.


„What happened? Trouble in paradise?“ He asked cynically. 


Eve immediately calmed down and gestured him to join her in bed. He sat down at the edge, still being completely shocked about what he just learned. 


„I feel so ashamed for all of this…“ She said quietly.


Josh took a deep breath.


„I’m aware of, that you didn’t do it on purpose… but why must it always be him you got involved with…“ 


Eve sighed, before replying. 


„Honestly… he’s spending so much time with us, that it feels like he’s a part of our relationship…“


„I know… it’s not healthy what we’re doing.“ Josh replied. 


„He should move back into his house. It’s time.“ Eve suggested. 


Josh nodded. Then he gave her a very serious look. 


„I need to confess something as well…“


Eve raised her eyebrows, waiting for him to move on. Josh cleared his throat.


„We’ve been in a strip club. At some point a dancer was sitting on my lap. She was just wearing a tiny slip and rubbed herself against me, while my hands were bounded behind my back. She licked my cheek and pinched my nipples through my shirt. Then, out of the blue, her breasts where all over my face. Please believe me, all of this was NOT my idea. I swear I didn’t enjoy it for a single second.“ 


Eve started laughing and couldn’t stop. Josh was confused, as this was definitely not the reaction he expected. 


„Honey, I’m aware of, that some very shady things happened last night. You don’t need to apologize for what the boys did to you.“ She finally said and came a little closer. 


„Really? This is not bothering you?“


„I come from Europe. I can deal with those things.“ 


„Hm…“ He said, giving her a skeptical look. „You’ve had a stripper as well, right?“


„Not just one, baby. There were five…“ She boasted. 


Josh frowned. 


„Five???“


Eve nodded.


„It was a very naughty version of *NSYNC.“


„No way…“


„Oh yes… they’ve been tearin’ up their shirts for us…“ 


„I think I’m not ready hearing any details.“


Eve gave him a loving smile and crawled slowly onto his lap. 


„You can be sure, I still prefer the original JC…“ She said temptingly and looped her arms around his neck.


Her naked body let him forget about his hangover. He started playing with her breasts and turned hot quickly. 


„I’m still not sure, if you deserve sex…“ He teased.


„Well… maybe it’s time to show how sorry I am…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story