It was end of December. Eve and Josh spent the holidays with his family in Orlando. Eve couldn’t wait celebrating her first traditional American Christmas and she didn’t get disappointed. Karen and Heather created the best Christmas dinner she could ever imagine. The whole house was beautifully decorated and of course there was a giant Christmas tree in the living room, with countless presents lying under it. Eve enjoyed herself very much. She felt incredibly grateful being part of Josh’s wonderful family. 


After Christmas they returned back home to Los Angeles. During their flight, Eve got lost in thoughts about their wedding. It were just few days left to New Year’s Eve. All she knew was the date. As agreed, Lucy took care for the whole organization and refused giving her any information. Eve still believed, it was completely crazy that her best friend was planning her wedding. But she also needed to admit, that it was giving her a deep thrill not knowing what would happen. 


When Josh learned about Eve and Lucy’s agreement, he was very skeptical if this was a good idea. But Lucy didn’t exclude Josh from the organization, as she did with Eve. She talked to him about his own ideas and took his wishes into consideration. She never made a decision without asking for his opinion first. Eve didn’t know about all of this. Lucy and Josh kept their little secret very save during the whole process. 


„Are you okay?“ Josh asked calmly, seeing her being completely lost in thoughts. 


„Yes, my love. I’m just thinking about our wedding.“ She explained. 


„Are you concerned about anything?“


„No, not really. It feels just a little weird not knowing what to expect.“


Josh smiled.


„Lucy is your best friend. I’m convinced she won’t disappoint us.“ 


„Do you really need to spend the last night before wedding at Justin’s place? I don’t wanna be without you.“ She pouted. 


„Lucy said, I’m not allowed messing with superstition.“ 


Eve rolled her eyes. 


„Polish people and superstition… it’s insane.“ 


„However, I promised to follow the rules.“


Eve still pouted. He pulled her closer and kissed her head. 


„I can’t wait to give you my name.“ 


She looked up to him.


„I should learn French now to make people believe I am a very fine lady from Paris.“ She joked. 


„You’re very fine, with or without my name.“ He replied.


Then he cupped her face with one hand and kissed her deep. 


„Honey… are you turning hot?“ She talked into his mouth.


„I’m hot for a while now just from staring at you…“ 


„We are in a plane, JC…“


„But you have no idea how much I want you. Not to mention how I want you. And where I want you…“ 


Eve’s panties were getting wet.


„You know you lost the game. Why you even try to resist?“ She was talking to herself in her thoughts. 


„Okay… what now?“ 


„Go to the bathroom. I’ll be there in a minute.“ 


„You wanna walk the narrow aisle with that bump in your pants?“ She teased.


„Don’t worry about my bump.“ He grinned naughty. 


Eve grinned back. Then she stood up and went to the bathroom. 


„God lord… what are we doing…?“ She was thinking in deep excitement. 


Josh knocked carefully at the door, just in the next moment. She opened up and he sneaked inside, without attracting any attention. As soon as she closed the door, he pushed her against it, grabbed her face with both hands and started kissing passionately. Then his lips moved down her chin to her neck.


„What happened to you not liking sex in public?“ She asked, breathing deep.


„It’s not public, as we’re in a closed room.“ He whispered, without interrupting his kisses. 


His hands moved under her tight dress. Then he pulled down her panties. 


„Someone likes what is happening.“ He teased, as he noticed how wet they were. 


Eve grinned and bit her lower lip. He put her panties into his pocket, went down on his knees slowly and spread her legs a little bit. 


„Baby, behave. We could get arrested.“ He whispered.


She nodded, still grinning. Josh pushed her dress a little higher. Then she felt his tongue between her lips. Immediately she rolled her eyes and gasped for air. 


„Oh Jooosh…“


„Shhhhhh, baby…“


Again she smiled dirty and grabbed his hair with her right hand. 


His tongue reached her clit and turned small circles all around.


„Jooooosh…“


He enjoyed making her losing her mind and teased her a little longer, before his tongue finally met the core.


„Oh my god…“ She moaned as quiet as possible.


Then he sucked her gently, knowing exactly how she needed it to come fast. 


„Yes… oh yes… don’t stop…“ 


His sucking and licking got harder with every further second. Eve felt completely dizzy, but in a good way. 


„I’m coming baby… oh Jooooosh…“ 


She let her orgasm rush through every cell of her body, hardly being able not to scream out loud. Her breath was completely out of control. 


Josh stood up slowly, enjoying her thrill. 


„Was is good?“ He whispered 


She smiled with pure satisfaction.


„No. I just faked it.“ She teased. 


He grinned back and kissed her again. Then he pushed her to the wash stand, lifted her up and made her sit on it. He pushed himself between her thighs and opened his belt and his jeans. Eve watched him hungrily and leaned back a little. He pulled her hips closer to his pelvis and entered her slowly. 


„If you wanna come again, you need to hurry, mama. You turned me on a little too hard…“ 


„I’m good… do me however you need me…“ She moaned quietly.  


Josh smiled and accelerated his pace, thrusting her deep and fast.  


„You feel so good, Eve… you always feel so damn good…“ 


It didn’t take him long to finally lose control.


„Oooooh yeeeees…“ 


Both needed a moment to return back to normal, smiling into each other faces. 


„You feel better?“ She teased. 


„Yes I do.“


He pulled himself outside and closed his jeans and his belt. Then he took her panties out of his pocket and helped her putting them on. She straightened her dress and made sure his hair didn’t look messy. He caressed her cheek and placed another tender kiss on her lips.


„You are everything to me. Nothing else matters, but you and our baby. Please never forget that.“


„I will never forget.“ 




It was the night before New Year’s Eve. Josh just packed some stuff for his night at Justin’s place and was ready to go.


„I can’t wait to see you in your wedding dress and making you my wife. I never wanted anything more than this.“ He said to her, before he left.


„I still can’t believe that I am marrying JC Chases. It feels like a fairytale.“ She replied.


Both smiled adoringly at each other and kissed. Then he left the house. 


Just short time later Lucy arrived. Eve fell around her best friend’s neck when she opened the front door.


„Thank you for being here.“


Lucy entered the hall and smiled.


„Are you nervous?“


„Yes, I’m freaking out and I don’t understand why. With Tom things were completely different. We went to Vegas and just married. I was happy but it didn’t feel like a big deal. But right now, I’m a mess. It makes me totally crazy.“ Eve confessed. 


Lucy stood in front of her, cupped her face with both hands and smiled even brighter.


„This is good.“ She said.


„Is it?“


„Yes. Trust me, it is.“ 


Then she kissed Eve’s forehead, put her weekender aside and went with her into the living room.


„Netflix, junk food and a cozy blanket. That’s the plan, right?“ Lucy asked. 


Eve nodded and smiled. 



„How do you feel?“ Justin wanted to know, sitting next to his best friend at the terrace. 


They enjoyed the sunset and the mild breeze with a beer in their hands. 


„I’m just happy, T. Things never felt so right to me as they do now. I have no single doubt this is the best decision I ever made. I want her with my whole body and soul.“


„Jeeeeez! Keep that cheesy stuff for your vows, man.“ Justin teased.


Josh chuckled. Justin smiled back, before turning serious. 


„It makes me happy seeing you like this. And I also have no single doubt you’re doing the right thing.“ 


„T… can we talk honestly?“ Josh suddenly asked. 


Justin immediately turned uneasy but didn’t show it. 


„Always.“ He replied. 


„I know that you love her. And it’s not just a meaningless crush…“ 


Justin just stared at his best friend, not knowing how to reply. 


Josh continued talking. 


„The way you look at her. The way you talk to her. All the silly little games you’re playing to tease her…“ 


„C…“


„I know you can’t do anything about it. I’m not blaming you. I mean, I understand why you feel this way. She’s special in so many ways…“ 


„And she’s yours.“ Justin added.


„I love you, T. I would give you everything I own, because you’re my brother. But no matter what happens, you can’t have her. Ever.“ 


„I know.“ 


„Can you really deal with that?“ 


„Yes, I can.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story