Eve and Josh missed the fireworks, being completely lost in their precious moment. They kissed until the night returned back to silence. 


As they finally released each other, they noticed that the registrar and the piano player were gone. 


„I couldn’t imagine a more intimate ceremony like this. It was truly perfect.“ Eve said, with a loving smile in her face. 


„Yes, it was perfect.“ Josh replied calmly. 


„I can’t thank you enough, that you agreed marrying me just on our own. This means everything to me.“ 


He smiled back and caressed her cheek.


„Actually, I was very surprised you never told me this was what you wanted.“


„I was scared asking for too much, Josh.“ 


„I was really struggling with the question, why you gave all responsibility to Lucy. But when she explained to me, that you didn’t want a traditional wedding, everything made suddenly sense.“


„The thing is, when you never desired having a big wedding with hundreds of guests and a breathtaking princess ball gown, it’s nearly impossible planning one. I was completely overwhelmed with the whole organization and grateful, when Lucy suggested helping me out. But I didn’t expect she would made my dream come true in the end.“


Josh smirked.


„Well, she definitively didn’t have this on her mind at the beginning.“ 


„She didn’t?“


Josh shook his head.


„When she told me about your wish marrying all by ourselves, she was convinced I would never agree to this. But, even if I never thought about that idea, I immediately liked the imagination just being on our own.“


Eve was more than surprised hearing him say that. 


„Really?!“


„Yes. When I told Lucy that I liked the idea, she got deeply frustrated. But in the end, she realized it made no sense planning a big wedding, if you and me were on the same page about an intimate ceremony, without any guests.“


„I didn’t expect it, either, hon. I mean, what did your family say? And the guys? They must been disappointed, weren’t they?“


„They weren’t disappointed, as we made another plan to satisfy their expectations.“


„Which plan?“


„Having a wedding party with all of them next summer.“ 


„We’re having a wedding party?“ 


„Yes, that’s the deal we made.“


Eve needed a second to process.


„Honey, if everybody knew we would marry just on our own today, how on earth you managed them to keep their mouths shut? It’s unbelievable no one accidentally spoiled anything.“


„Yes, it was a big risk. But luckily even Justin managed to keep quiet. It’s a miracle.“ Josh joked.


Eve smiled happily and placed another tender kiss on his lips. 


„I love the idea having a wedding party. Jake will be born and I’ll be allowed having a drink as well. And another pretty dress.“ 


Josh smiled back and kissed her again. 


„That’s the plan. But now it’s time for some pictures. There is a photographer waiting for us at the beach.“ He explained. 


Eve looked surprised.


„A shooting in the middle of the night?“


„I’m pretty sure he brought the right equipment. He even used a drone to shoot our ceremony, as Lucy asked him not to spoil the intimacy.“ 


„Really? This is awesome, Josh! I didn’t notice!“ 



After their photoshoot it was time for dinner. Josh and Eve returned to the hotel through the garden. They reached the restaurant’s terrace with one beautifully decorated table for two. It was surrounded by opulent flower arrangements and giant candles. Smooth lounge music was playing in the background.


Eve was truly amazed. Her cheeks were hurting from smiling.


„No other guests here tonight?“ She asked.


„It’s just you and me, my love.“



After having a delicious late night dinner, Eve was wondering, if something else was planned for tonight. Josh noticed by the curious look in her eyes and smiled.


„I wanna dance with my beautiful wife now.“ He said calmly. 


Eve giggled.


„It gives me a thrill hearing you call me your wife.“ She confessed. 


„I’ll keep that in my mind.“ He joked. 


Then he stood up, went around their table and reached out his hand. She stood up as well. He pulled her away from the table and then close to his body. She put her arms around his neck. In the next moment Josh’s love song started playing in the background. Hearing his voice gave Eve a sudden shiver. Both started dancing slowly. 


„I still feel deeply flattered, that you wrote this song for me. It’s the most beautiful gift I could ever imagine.“ 


„Every anniversary I wanna dance to this song with you, to cherish our life together.“ 


„I love that plan, Mr. Chasez.“


„And I love you, Mrs. Chasez.“ 


Eve bit her lip and giggled again. It felt completely unreal being Mrs. Chasez. 


He smiled back at her and kissed her forehead gently. 


„That’s who you are now… Mrs. Chasez…“ 



„What happens next?“ Eve whispered, as his song slowly ended.


Josh knew by the look in her eyes, what she was craving for. 


„It’s time getting a little more private, don’t you think?“ 


She nodded in deep anticipation. He took her hand and went with her inside the building. 


As they reached the Ritz-Carlton suite, Josh opened the door and stopped Eve, before she went inside. 


„Honey, you don’t need to do it. I’m too heavy…“ She said. 


„You’re not too heavy. Wanna bet?“ He answered.


Then he lifted her up. She smiled all over her face and looped her arms around his neck. 


„See? This was easy.“ He boasted. 


He entered the suite with his wife on his arms. The door shut itself slowly. He carried her into the master bedroom and let her down in front of the king size bed. The room was lit-up slightly. The housekeeping arranged a pink blossom heart on top of the bed. There was also a bowl with fresh strawberries and whipped cream on the bed side table. 


Eve laughed. 


„Did you order the strawberries?“ 


„I swear, I didn’t. But I like the idea.“ Josh answered. 


They were standing close and staring adoringly into each others eyes. 


„I love that beautiful dress on you, but now… it has to go…“ He whispered. 


Eve bit her lower lip again and and nodded. 


His right hand moved to her back, finding the zipper. Slowly he opened her dress and made it fall to the floor. His eyes started shining, as she wasn’t wearing a bra. She got rid of her shoes quickly. He did the same. Then she put his glasses aside and helped him out of his clothes, piece by piece. Finally she dressed off her panties. 


„I can’t wait making love to you. But first it’s time for the strawberries…“ He said with a dirty smile. 


Both laid down at the bed. Josh dipped one strawberry into the cream bowl and let her taste it. 


„It’s good…“ She whispered, licking her lips. 


He let her eat the rest of it and took another one with some cream on top. This time he let the strawberry run down her neckline to her left nipple and then to the right. Then he started licking the cream from her soft skin. 


Eve’s eyes were closed and her breath gone deep. While licking her sweet nipple, Josh moved the strawberry slowly between her thighs. Eve gasped for air, when he reached her core. Playfully he started rubbing the fruit against her clit.  


„Oh shit… this is a new level…“ Eve was thinking, as her orgasm was suddenly building up. 


Josh noticed, she was enjoying his treat more than expected. 


„Baby… you want me to move on…?“ 


„Yeeeees… oh god, yes…“ 


She grabbed she sheets with both hands as a sudden wave of pure pleasure rushed through her whole body. 


„Oooooh… Jooooosh…!“ 


He smiled naughty as she slowly recovered from her unexpected peak. Then she looked at him, still breathing deep. Josh glanced at the strawberry in his hand, before putting it into his mouth. 


„Delicious.“ 


Eve was still on fire. 


„JC?“ 


„Yes?“ 


„I wanna ride you now.“ 


Quickly she raised herself and made him lie on his back. She glanced at his hard dick, impatiently craving to feel him inside of her. Then she sat down on top of him and let him enter her. 


„Yes… this is what I need…“


She was moving back and forth, with her eyes closed and her mind lost in ecstasy. He was holding her hips and watching her full breasts bouncing to the rhythm.


„You feel so good, Josh…“ 


„Come for me again, baby…“ 


„On my way…“ 


She accelerated her pace. He felt her getting tight just short after. Both felt like being on heavy drugs, gasping for air. 


„Jooosh… please come with me…“ 


„Ready when you are…“ 


They let go at the same time. 


„Yes… yeees… yeeeees…!


„Oh Eeeeeve…!“


She enjoyed her body relaxing slowly and smiled all over her face. 


„I just married my sex god… lucky me…“


„I like that title.“ Josh replied, grinning back.


„I bet you do.“ 


She laid down next to him on her side. He turned into her direction and caressed her face, still grinning. 


„Please don’t fall asleep, yet. I have some interesting ideas for the cream…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story