Author's Chapter Notes:

Flash backs start here.

" Joshua." Karen said, and they both looked up at his mother.

" You have to do this baby. We are all here for you to get each other through it."

 

"Mama I can't do this, I can't ......I don't know how.":JC sobbed into his mother's shoulder, as she sat down on the other side of him.

 

" Neither do I. But Jen would not want you to be like this. She wanted you to live the life she couldn't. "

 

He held onto his mom for dead life and sobbed

 

A few moments later, his sobs quieted, and he allowed a Justin to help him up off the bed.

 

The rest of the day went by in a blur for him. After the service they all wound up back at the house. family and close friends milled around talking about Jen.He sat out on the balcony staring into space,and his thoughts drifted to a happy place for him.To a day six months  before. Before cancer had taken over there lives, and she was just happy and beautiful.

********************

 

Six months ago.......

 

On a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Malibu.He could see her at the top of the hill

with her Dad.She looked more beautiful, more stunning than he had ever seen her look before. Almost like an angel.

 

Justin and Tylerstood by his side. She moved with a grace he had never seen in hear before.Like she was floating on a cloud of white.It was a simple Aline gown with a halter style lace neckline,and a billowing chiffon skirt that looked like a cloud as she walked with her Dad. She wore her long, dark hair up. Soft curls framed her face.A crown of Wild flowers  were her crowning jewel.. She chose to wear no veil, said it was too much.

Jen and her Dad hesitated right before they met the boys at the Flower laden archway.She looked like she lost her balance. But, she looked up into JCs  azure colored eyes with her brown ones and moved up to him.

 

" You Ok" he asked, as he cupped her cheek with his hand.

She smiled, and said," I am Now." As she held onto his other hand.

 

Michael stood in front of them, as the office took of their small, private ceremony.

 

" Everything Good?" He asked.

 

" Yeah, Go ahead," JC grinned

 

" Well then Folks. We are gathered together here today in this time and place to celebrate the life and love of this beautiful couple Joshua and Jennifer. Josh, Jen are you two ready to be married."

 

They never broke eye contact with one another and said " Yes" at the same exact time.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story