Mikayla looked at herself in the mirror.  She felt a wave of emotions as she saw herself in the dress.  There were so many memories attached to that dress.  Our first time, hell, one of our last times before everything fell apart.  For all I know, this baby was conceived the night I wore this dress.  But that’s the past, Justin and this baby are my future.  I do wish this baby was his, it wouldn’t make things as complicated.  I wouldn’t still be pining after Josh, would I?  I think it would scare Justin if we’d gotten pregnant from one night of fooling around; but given how he feels about me, maybe not.  We’d still probably be married, but I wouldn’t be so hesitant to let go of Josh.  Ugh, I don’t know…  I love Justin, but if Josh suddenly wanted me back, would I even take him back, leave Justin behind, knowing how he feels?  This baby at least deserves its real father, but he doesn’t want us, and Justin is willing to step in the gap.  I feel it’s too late, if Josh wants me back, I can’t turn my back on Justin after all he’s done for me.  Josh could be doing the same thing right now, and he’s not.  I can’t change my past, but I shouldn’t let it keep me from my future.

There was a gentle knock on the bathroom door.  “Hey,” Justin said softly through the door.  “Are you almost ready? I’m not trying to rush you…”


She opened the door, stepping out into the bedroom.  “I’m ready.  I was just… thinking.”


“You look beautiful, Kay, you really do.  I know what this dress means to you.”


“That’s in the past.  You’re my future,” she said with a soft smile.


“I’m glad you feel that way.”  He looked stunning in a dark gray button up shirt, black pants and jacket and gray dress shoes that matched his shirt.  


They got in the elevator, Mikayla curious on where they would go for dinner.  They reached the main floor, walking towards a restaurant called Delilah.  Mikayla was suddenly nervous as she saw all the people, very aware of who she was with, the scandal that could be caused.


“Relax, Kay.  They have a very strict no pictures rule here.  We’ll be seen, but no photographs to sell to a tabloid.  Even then, I have something special in store.”


They were led to a small, private table, relieving Mikayla’s worries a bit. She looked around, seeing a man playing jazz at the grand piano up on a stage. 


“It’s a supper club, like they used to have here in the 50’s. Good food, live music, good drinks, and privacy.”


Mikayla looked at the menu.  “I know it’s fancy based on what it comes with, but I didn't expect to see pigs in a blanket on the menu.”


“What were you thinking of getting?” Justin asked.


“Maybe the shrimp de jonghe to start, and there’s the spring pea carbonara…”


“I was thinking about getting the beef wellington for two, and we could get the carbonara as well.  It sounds romantic, sharing food.”


“It’s been a while since I’ve had beef wellington, especially done as well as I’m sure this will be.  This is definitely nice, not having to worry about people taking pictures of us.  I doubt any of the people here have connections to news outlets to start the rumor mill, but it is in the back of my mind…”


“Try not to have that always in your head.  Be in the moment.  Nothing else matters but you and me.  If anything gets out, it gets out.  We’ve done nothing wrong, doing the best we can with a crappy situation.  Well, what started as a crappy situation.  I thoroughly enjoy you being my wife.”


“Cuz of the sex?” she smiled.


“Because it’s YOU, I love you more than I ever thought possible.”


They ate dinner, listening to the live music playing, having light conversation.  Justin looked around.  “Maybe I should open up a place like this someday, maybe in Tennessee.  That could be fun, being a venue local acts can play at.  Not for quite a while, I’ve got you and the baby to think about, an album, tour, lots of things ahead.”


“I’ll support you in whatever you decide to do, babe.”


They finished dinner and walked through the lobby of the hotel, approaching a blacked out sedan.  “Our next stop is literally next door, but I want us to have a bit more privacy,” Justin said.


They got into the car, Mikayla looking at all the lights as they got out onto the Strip. The car pulled up to the Venetian, Justin helping Mikayla out of the car.  


“I’m not ashamed of you, so if people see us, they see us.  JC has made things clear on national television, I have no qualms over people knowing we’re together. They’ll say what they want, but we know the truth.  Know that I’m here WITH you, and FOR you.”  He took her hand in his, and they walked toward the hotel.  


She noticed a line of people and a canal, seeing gondolas full of people.  Justin led her to the head of the line, the couple being led down the stairs to a waiting gondola.


“I feel bad that we’re cutting the line,” she sighed. 


“It’s this or be harassed by people wanting pictures and asking questions…” he said bluntly.


“Let’s go,” she said, stepping towards the gondola.  She turned to face the people in line, waving in apology before getting into the gondola.


Justin wrapped his arm around her.  “This is my life, sometimes we have to inconvenience others so we can have the same experiences.  Closing it down just for us wasn't an option. Trust me, there are times I wish I could be more normal, hide from the world. But like I said, I’m not ashamed of you, but I do want to keep you from the dark side of my lifestyle. I know you’ve dealt with paparazzi before, it gets a lot worse because of me.”  He leaned in close. “Once you start showing, people know you’re pregnant, we’re engaged, I can only imagine the ugly things people will say. It’s gonna be hard for both of us. For you because of the position you were forced into, and for me to hear people say mean and untrue things about the woman I love.”


“I wasn’t forced into anything, Justin.  I chose all of this.  I chose to keep the baby, I chose to be with you, marry you.  I want all of this, to raise this baby with you. If anyone asks, it’s yours.  It might paint me in a less than perfect light, but I don’t care. He had his chance to step up, and he did nothing. He might as well be dead to me.”


Justin squeezed her in tight to him, kissing her temple.  “I love you.  Let’s just enjoy the rest of our ride.  I opted for the outdoor one so we’re in the dark.  The indoor option is fully lit so we’d have less privacy.  Out here, it feels more exposed, but I can kiss you all I want.  And trust me, I want to…”


He gently pressed his lips to hers, cupping her cheek.  His tongue pressed past her lips, gently caressing her tongue.  She hummed against his lips.


Her hand reached around him, keeping herself close to him. She didn’t want this moment to end, knowing soon they’d be back among people that would recognize him, possibly her.


“I don’t want this to end,” she sighed.


“Our next stop awaits, I think you’ll really like it,” he said softly. 


The gondola docked, Justin helping her out. They walked back to the sedan, going further down the Strip.


“It’s the Bellagio,” she said in awe.  “Are we going to see the fountains?”


“You’ll see,” he smiled. 


The sedan pulled up in front of the Paris hotel and casino, Mikayla seeing the giant replica of the Eiffel Tower.


“After you, beautiful,” he said, gesturing inside.  


An employee greeted them. “Right this way sir, miss.”


They took an elevator up, being guided to an observation deck.


“Aren’t there other people?” Mikayla asked. 


“No, miss.”


“I got it just for us for half an hour,” Justin said.


“The Romance Special,” the attendant smiled. He wheeled in a cart of desserts and a bottle of sparkling apple cider.  “Enjoy the view,” he said before going back into the elevator.


“Is this a YOU thing?” Mikayla laughed.


“No.  It’s a package they offer.  30 minutes, just us.  Follow me.”


He walked to the window overlooking the Strip, then looked at his watch.


“Any minute now…”


“What?” Mikayla wondered. 


“Just watch and wait.”  He pulled her into his arms, Mikayla standing in front of him, his arms around her waist, resting his head on hers.


Her eyes widened as she watched the fountain show begin, taking an audible gasp of air.


“We took a gondola ride, and now we’re in the Eiffel Tower. Until we can do the real things, I’m trying to give you the world,” he whispered in her ear.  “I love you, Kayla.  You are my world and more.”


“You know, this would make a great story of how you proposed,” she smiled.


“I think you’re right.  And means we were together a little bit longer than in reality.  Not that there’s anything wrong with how things actually went.  So, what do you say? Marry me, let me give you the world?”


She turned to face him. “I would love to marry you.  Any thoughts on when?”


“We’ll figure all of that out.  I want to give you the wedding of your dreams.  For now, let’s enjoy this moment. I brought you here to watch the fountain, then we can celebrate a bit.”


He held her close as they watched the fountain, turning her to kiss her once it was over.  His lips were gentle against hers, Mikayla deepening the kiss.


“You want a little dessert, toast to my beautiful wife, agreeing to a bigger wedding next year?”


“Sounds good to me,” she smiled.  Justin poured the apple cider, handing her a glass.


“To the Timberlakes, and how good that sounds, how good it feels to say it.  To my beautiful wife.”


“To my amazing and patient husband.”


“To many years together, to happiness and lots of love,” Justin smiled. 


“I’ll drink to that,” she replied.  They sipped from their glasses, Justin feeding her some of the desserts.


“Let me feed you,” she insisted, grabbing a strawberry. “I’ll even make it kinda sexy…”


“How-?” he wondered, soon getting his answer. She put the large end of the strawberry in her mouth, leaning towards Justin.  He put his lips to hers, kissing her as he took a bite.  He smiled as he pulled back. “Yeah, very sexy.”


“So, what’s after this?” she asked, her voice dripping with innuendo.


“I’ll keep it a surprise as to where, but I was thinking we go to a club. Feel the music, our bodies close together, building the perfect sexual chemistry to go back to the hotel for some hot sexy time.”


“Mmm, that sounds wonderful,” she smiled, pulling herself into his body. “I do love being up against you,” she smiled, feeling his arousal.


“I love you pressed against me. Once we get back to the hotel, you can bet I’ll be pressed against you…” He kissed her passionately, his hands gripping her ass.


“Why go to the club? Give ourselves more time doing what we really want…” she laughed. 


“It’s all about the buildup, baby.  That chase, find our limits before we just have to have each other.”


“I’m already there, baby.”


“You can take more.  I wanna take you out, take you to the edge before you're begging for me."


"Before the night is over, you're gonna want to take me against the closest wall, needing to feel me around you."


"Fuck, baby, you're not playing around, are you?" he chuckled.  "You drive me crazy.  By the end of the night, we'll both be needing each other like air."


"I can't wait," she smiled.


"I don't envy JC, to let you go.  Were you like this before you were pregnant?"


"Like what?"


"Sexually intense.  I seriously feel like it's gonna be over in less than a minute with how crazy I know you make me."


"It won't, believe me.  To answer your question, yes, I was… before.  I wasn’t always.  I was living with my parents, I’d sneak around and fool around, but never really had a chance to explore this side until him.  I’m glad you’re reaping the benefits as well.”


“I certainly plan to later.  Let’s get to the club.”


They went back down the elevator and to the sedan.  Justin kissed her feverishly as they approached another casino.


“The most private VIP on the Strip.  We can be as public as we want and they’ll respect our privacy at the same time.”


They walked through a special entrance into the club, the staff smiling or nodding at Justin as they walked past.  They walked through the club, almost as if Justin owned the place.


“Can we get any drinks started for you, Justin?” the bartender called out. Justin shook his head with a smile, waving off the offer.


“You really should, to keep up appearances,” Mikayla suggested. 


Justin looked around the room. “The people here, they’d expect me to have way too much. I’m not risking whiskey dick and miss out on what I’m sure will be the most intense fuck we’ve had yet…”


“Shit, Justin, I think now that we’ve been seen we should go back to our suite.”


“I wanna dance with you, baby…” he said, feigning innocence, as if he didn’t want to take her against the nearest wall or dark corner.


“Two can play this game,” she smirked, pulling him onto the dance floor.  She looked in his eyes.  “You sure we have complete privacy, even with all these people?”


He nodded.  “Totally.”


She grabbed the back of his neck, trapping him in a searing kiss.  Her tongue slipped into his mouth, eagerly letting his enter to suck on it forcefully.  


Justin shivered in anticipation, his hand grabbing her ass and pulling her as tightly into his body as he could.  


She turned around, pressing her ass against his arousal, nearly making him lose control. His hands grazed her breasts before resting on her hips, their bodies moving together to the music.


After a few songs, Justin started kissing her neck, pulling her to face him.  “You’re so sexy, Kay.  I want you so bad…”


“I can tell,” she smiled.  “What are you gonna do about it?”


“I don’t wanna wait…”


“For our lives to be over?” she laughed, half singing.


“I want you here, now.  OK, not in the middle of the dance floor, but close.”


“Our room isn’t THAT far away, I’ll make it worth your while…”


“That’s my line, baby.  Let’s go.”


As soon as they got in the sedan, they were all over each other, kissing feverishly, hands roaming.  Mikayla reached to unbuckle his belt, when Justin pushed her hands away.


“I won’t last long enough if you do that, baby.  You could go all night, and in fact, that’s my plan.”


“You could hit a second wind, you’re always up for a second round,” she smiled.


“Not tonight.  Tonight is gonna be so intense, once is all I’m gonna be able to do.”


“Not even if I suck you?”


“I want to take us to our limits, baby.  I can’t imagine having the energy to do what I have planned twice, or even once after you suck me off.  Let’s keep that a standing offer though, shall we?  You know I love it.  I, on the other hand, could make you feel good now…”


“I’m gonna let you in on a little secret.  When I wear this dress, I don’t wear a bra…”


“Holy fuck,” he breathed raggedly.  “You’re so sexy and you OWN it.”  He pushed the neckline of her dress down a bit, freeing one of her breasts.  He dipped his lips to take her into his mouth, causing her to gasp and clench her legs together.  


The car slowed to pull up to the hotel, Mikayla adjusting her dress to cover herself, Justin looking like someone had taken away his lollipop.  They made their way to the elevators, heading up to their suite.  


Alone in the elevator, he kissed her, his fingers reaching under her dress, grazing the inside of her thighs.  “I can’t wait to taste you,” he growled in her ear.


“Fuck, yes.  You know, we have that massage room.  The table is the perfect height to lay me down and fuck me right…”


“My wife has the BEST ideas,” he laughed, kissing her neck.


Justin quickly unlocked the door, pressing Mikayla against the wall once they got through the door.


“I want you so bad,” he groaned.


“Have me.”


He unzipped her dress to free it from her body, taking her hardened peak between his lips.  She wrapped a leg around his waist, Justin lifting her up against the wall to give her a better grip against him and still keep his attention on her breasts.


She groaned at feeling his stiffness rubbing between her legs.  “God I just want you to fuck me right now…”


“To the limit, baby,” he reminded her.  “But since you feel that way, we’ll do things your way.”  


He grabbed her ass and carried her into the massage room off the entryway. He rested her on the edge of the massage table, her ass barely on the edge as she lay down.  He pulled something out of his back pocket, a smile spreading across her mouth when she realized it was a blindfold.


“Focus on what I’m making you feel, be caught up in this moment,” he said with a final kiss before slipping the blindfold over her eyes.


He kissed down her body, nibbling and sucking on her skin before spreading her legs and wrapping them over his shoulders. 


“Fuck, yes, please Justin,” she panted, feeling his teeth take grazing nibbles at her thighs. She groaned as she felt his tongue make contact, that feeling she’d waited all night for.  She was soon screaming his name in release.


He pulled her up to sit, kissing her fiercely, before turning her onto her stomach.  He massaged her ass, nibbling at her with gentle but needy bites.  


She groaned feeling him fill her without warning, his pace surprisingly slow.


“Faster, Justin, God, faster…”


“I’m taking us to our limits, Kay.”  


She moaned at feeling him hit those perfect spots within her, Justin groaning as he felt her tighten, ready for another wave.  He kept his pace, feeling her orgasm twice around him, struggling to keep his composure.


He pulled himself out, both of them groaning, wanting that final release.  He rolled her back onto her back, beginning again licking and sucking on her cluster, making her scream as wave after wave hit her.


“Justin, it’s too much…”


“You can handle it.  I know you can, for me, for you.  I wanna make you feel so good, baby.”


“Yes… so good…” She felt herself begin to unravel as his tongue flicked and sucked against her, screaming as two fingers entered her, taking her over the edge.


“Justin, please, I can’t…”


He pulled her up, kissing her as he pulled off the blindfold.  “This is it. I’m so fucking ready for you baby.”


She wrapped her legs around his waist, Justin entering her with a groan. His pace was feverish, picking her up and pressing her against the wall.


“I wanna be so fucking close to you, baby. Keep your eyes on me. Try not to close your eyes, no matter how intense it gets.  I wanna watch your face when you cum for me, watching my face when I cum inside you.”


Their eyes locked onto each other, their breaths shallow gasps of air as Justin pounded into her.


“Justin, god, yes…”


“Yes, I’m so close, Kay…”


“Fuck, so… good.  YES!”


“Yes, baby, hang on.”


He kissed her deeply as they rode their releases, Justin jolting as Mikayla shook. 


“That was hot,” Mikayla panted.


“So intense.  Fuck, I love you so much…”


“I love you too.  I can’t imagine doing that with someone I didn’t feel that connection with.  Clearly I’m not the fling or one night stand kind of girl, but to have something this passionate, with you, that says something.”


“It’s been a while since I’ve felt something this intense.  Maybe it’s because things are still new, I dunno.  I’d like to think it’ll still be this intense after a few years, even with the baby.  I’m afraid to ask if you two were still, I mean, I imagine you were…”


“I think that was where things were headed.  I mean, yeah, they had been for a long time, but once the show started, and I had super long days and was tired, we’d hit a lull.  The weekend THIS happened,” she looked down at her stomach, “was the start of things being intense again. I imagine if we’d gotten back together after everything, it would still be intense, yeah.  So the fact that I’m feeling that with you… it’s a good thing.”


“I hope it’s a good thing for a long time to come.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully this update makes up for my lack of sex at the beginning of their honeymoon... ;)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story