Mikayla waited in Justin’s dressing room after the show, Justin taking a quick shower before heading to the hotel.  “Not exactly sexy to be all stage sweaty in the car,” he laughed from the bathroom.  “Trust me, we’ll do it proper though back at the hotel…”


“The sex?” she giggled.


“Shower sex.  Or at least start there, I know how I’m gonna finish things.  Gotta say, you wearing one of my tour shirts while I’m on stage is kinda hot…”


She was wearing a white tour shirt, his face and torso across her body, the rest of the shirt pulled off to the side to make it more form fitting, mixed with a leather mini skirt and black tights and boots.


“I know it’s gonna be cold, but take off those tights, they’re just gonna get in my way,” he growled, stepping out of the shower.  Mikayla complied, more than willing for whatever he had planned once they got back to the hotel.  Once the show started and the twins were ready for bed, Jackie and the twins were taken back to the hotel, so it would be just the two of them heading back.


It was a short ride back to the hotel, a 10 minute ride after the traffic from the fans died down.  Not short enough that it didn’t stop Justin from wanting to kiss his wife, get the mood started.  They got up to their suite, Justin all but losing control once he closed the front door and locked it.  He quickly kicked off his shoes, grabbing Mikayla by the waist, and pressing her against the wall of the entryway.


“I need a tour with an intermission,” he gasped between kisses and nips at her neck.  “Europe is gonna be wild for a bit, seeing you in the crowd just got me all turned on.  Pretty sure just knowing you’re backstage or waiting for me at the hotel would do it, too.  I haven’t felt this way during a show unless you’re around.  You are my pusher love girl, the most addicting drug I know…  Need an intermission so I can get in a quickie every once in a while, be with my favorite girl.”


“I’m sure Barb will be hurt to know she’s not your favorite…”


“My favorite woman then, you know she has me wrapped around those fingers of hers.”


“Less talk, more sex,” Mikayla moaned, keeping them on track.  Justin pawed at her over her shirt, Mikayla’s body arching into his touch.


“I originally wanted to fuck you with these on, but now I kinda wanna change my mind,” he growled, his hand going up her thigh, pressing against the lingerie he’d told her to wear.


“You still could,” she smiled.  “I’m sure we’ll come up with something…”


“You wanna start now, mix things up?”


“Get those pants off, Justin.  I think you know what I want.”


Justin was quick to comply, pulling off his pants and releasing himself from his boxer briefs.  He pushed up her mini skirt over her hips, taking advantage of the crotchless panties he’d bought her.  He entered her, Mikayla’s body more than ready to take him in, both of them groaning as she wrapped her legs tightly around him.


He gave a few rolls of his hips with her still against the wall before he walked them to the bedroom and master bath.  He turned the water on, pressing her against the bathroom wall to undress her as much as he could without leaving her body.  Her shirt and bra were easily gotten rid of, but the leather skirt was more difficult.  He unzipped the zipper and pulled it over her head in the end, relieved he didn’t have to pull apart from her.  


He opened the shower door, walking them both inside, water beating down on them.  They held each other, still connected, kissing and arms roaming for a bit before Justin pressed her against the wall and began to thrust his hips back and forth against her. 


“God, Justin, this feels so good…” Mikayla moaned. 


“I’m so close already, you drive me crazy, Kay.”


He kissed her as he rolled his hips, needing her more than air, his hands squeezing at her breasts as he chased that release. It was sloppy, wet from the shower, but sensual and passionate. 


She clung to him as best she could, feeling like her body would give way at any second. Her groans and screams at how she felt took both of them over the edge, Justin using his arms to hold them up against the wall.


“We have an early morning tomorrow, but I’m not ready to be done yet,” he said, lowering Mikayla to stand, pulling his body away from hers. He grabbed her body wash and began washing her body, Mikayla following his lead, bodies moving to wash each other. 


Justin pulled the panties off her body.  “I’m so glad I bought those for you.  Holy fuck, you’re so sexy…”


“Back at ya. God, you’re incredible, I’m so lucky I have you in my life.  You’re a great dad, husband, I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished, the sex is just the cherry on top.”


“We’re not done yet,” he smirked.  He picked her up, putting her on the bathroom counter. He kissed her, his hands wandering over her body. He’d needed her desperately, now it was time to make her need him just as badly.   He kissed down her neck to take one of her breasts to his lips, Mikayla arching her back to give him better access, as she enjoyed the sensations he was making her feel.  He went between the two, his hand roaming between her legs, rubbing slow circles over her aching center.  


“Justin, yes…”


He smiled against her skin, knowing the effect he was having on her.  He wanted her practically begging for him, feeding his need for praise and attention, but also knowing he was causing her so much pleasure.  His mouth was moving faster than his fingers, he had his musical training to thank for that ability, keeping two different rhythms in his head.  He felt her begin to tremble, signaling release, even a small one as they had started over again.


She grunted as she came, already gasping for air.  She put her hand on his, trying to move it to where she wanted him.  Being the stronger of the two, he couldn’t be moved from her aching bud, continuing the rhythm in his head.


“Justin, please…”


“The next time anything of mine is inside you, it’s gonna be the thing you REALLY want.  The one we both want.  Just enjoy, be loud for me, baby, tell me what you want…”


“I want you, now, PLEASE…”


“We’ve just started round 2.  The first round was hot, but just a warmup.  I’m going to take you to the bed, blindfold you, then once you’re begging me for more, giving you what you want.”


“Yes, please Justin, I want it NOW…”


“All in good time, kitten.  Ooh, I like that nickname.  It fits you well; graceful, sophisticated, and the way you arch your back and purr for me when I touch you.  Yes, you’re my good little kitten, and I’m gonna make you purr and howl, or whatever word for when cats make that high pitched call.”


Justin lifted her up, Mikayla trying desperately to wrap her legs around him, get him inside her if she could, even just have his arousal pressed against her core, so close to where she needed him.  He changed his positioning, carrying her bridal style, Mikayla across his torso in his arms, so she couldn’t wrap herself around him.  She huffed her displeasure, Justin kissing her.  He laid her on the bed as he grabbed the blindfold from his bag, putting it over her eyes.  


She expected him to be all over her once the blindfold was on, but her body felt cold as he was nowhere near her.  She heard more rustling by his bag, then again by the bathroom door.  She heard the door close, then his footsteps approaching her on the bed.  She felt the warmth of his body as he climbed over her, claiming her lips with his.  


He kissed down her body again, giving her breasts his full attention with his hands and mouth.  She took her new nickname to its advantage, humming and moaning at the pleasure he was giving her.    “Good kitty,” he smirked against her breast.  He stayed there longer than she expected, surprised at the familiar tingles she was feeling.  She knew that would get her excited, but no one had used it to get her to orgasm before, not even Justin before this point.  She felt the familiar rush, it had been small, but a release nonetheless.  Justin knew it, too, smiling against her again.  


He kissed down her stomach, reaching her thighs.  She angled her hips, inviting him in, Justin teasing her more.


“Justin, please…”


“You know you want my lips, my tongue, all over this, making you feel incredible.”


“Yes, I… I want that.  Justin, give me that.”


“I’m all too eager to.”


He continued to tease her, nibbling at her thighs before moving further away.  She bucked her hips impatiently, needing his touch. He finally gave her what she craved, a loud groan pulling from her throat. She’d feel her orgasm approaching, and Justin would pull away.  He continued this back and forth a few times, seeing her body being for him, to release.”


“Justin, please, I need this… I need you… oh god, I’m so close…”


“Once you fall apart for me, I’m gonna fuck you so good.  Keep meowing for me, my good little kitty…”


He returned to her with renewed enthusiasm, upping the intensity.  He hummed as her body shook with sexual tension needing a release, taking her over the edge as she clawed at the bed and screamed in release. 


Justin picked her up, Mikayla feeling herself against what she guessed was the bathroom door. Then she felt it.  Still blindfolded, Mikayla couldn’t see what he was doing, but he could tell he was getting her into position in a variation of their sex swing. Once he had her how he wanted her, he leaned close, his body waiting and ready to push into her. 


“Blindfold on or off?” he asked. 


“Off,” she replied with a breathy gasp.  Justin obliged, kissing her s as he removed the blindfold and entered her. 


His pace from the offset was intense, Justin grunting in enjoyment of her body against his. Like a junkie needing his next fix, he slammed into her over and over, chasing that high that only she could give him. After over 2 years together, she still drove him crazy and needed her like air or water.


“Fuck, oh god Kay, I’m…”


“Yes, Justin, don’t stop…”


He groaned as he captured her lips in a dizzying kiss, riding their release together. Justin grabbed onto the supports from the swing to steady himself, kissing whatever parts of her he could reach. 


“Fuck, Kay, I love you so much…”

 

She could only nod in agreement as he kissed her lips, her neck, both gasping for breath.  They looked into each other’s eyes, not needing to say anything more.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story