Justin was the only one, who didn’t continue drinking. The rest of them got drunk pretty quick. Michael played his favorite Spotify playlist and danced with his husband. Mateo tried very hard to convince Eve dancing with him as well. Finally she gave in. She was completely drunk at this point. For the first time since Josh’s accident, she wasn’t thinking about him. Her dazed mind allowed her a little break from suffering. 


Sarah drunk too much, as well. She was sitting at the armchair and gazing at Justin. He noticed her glances, knowing exactly what she was having on her mind. 


„It’s not gonna happen.“ He said. 


„What a pity.“ She flirted. 


Then she stood up and sat down next to him at the sofa.


„You must know… I’m a JC girl, but tonight I would make an exception.“ She slurred. 


Justin chuckled. 


„A JC girl is Eve’s assistant?“ 


„Ya, she gave me a hard time at the beginning. But it turned out, that she’s an amazing boss so… I forgave her having my man.“ 


Again Justin laughed. 


„You’re such selfless person, Sarah.“


„I know I am… so… maybe there’s something… I can do for you?“


He raised his eyebrows.


„Thank you, but I’m good.“ 


Sarah licked her lips playfully. 


„You’re sure?“


„Very sure.“


Sarah suddenly sighed. 


„This is not fair…“


„What is not fair?“ 


„That you’re crazy for her, as well. Is she using some magic potion or something?“ 


Justin didn’t like, that their senseless conversation suddenly turned into this. It annoyed him, that everybody seemed to be aware of his feelings for Eve. 


„You know what… one dance won’t kill me. So…?“ He said and stood up in the next moment.


Sarah smiled self satisfied and stood up as well. In the next second Fifty Cent’s Candy Shop stared. Sarah’s face lightened up even more and she pushed herself close to Justin’s body. 


Eve was still dancing with Mateo but she got distracted, as she saw Sarah dancing with Justin. Of course Mateo immediately noticed.


„What’s wrong, darling? Are you jealous, that JT is giving his attention to another girl for a change?“ He teased. 


Eve just realized she was staring at them and looked back at Mateo.


„Don’t be ridiculous.“


„She’s hitting on him pretty hard, don’t you think?“


„I couldn’t care less.“


„Really? Because I believe you might need some earplugs tonight.“ 


Mateo grinned dirty. Eve stared at him, being anything but happy about what he just said. 


„Oh shit.“ Mateo squeaked. 


„What’s wrong?“ 


„You are really jealous. Good lord…“ 


Eve flushed. 


„Stop saying that.“ 


„Are you…“


„Matty, last warning.“ Eve interrupted him. „Don’t you dare…“ 


She stopped dancing with him and went into the kitchen. Then she opened the fridge and took a bottle of water. The song ended in the meanwhile. 


Justin showed up in the next moment. 


„Are you okay?“ He asked carefully, coming closer. 


Eve leaned against the kitchen island, took a big sip and nodded. 


Justin stopped, standing in front of her. 


„Really?“ 


She didn’t understand why, but he suddenly made her nervous. 


„I’m pretty sure that I will regret the Tequila next morning. But for now, I just enjoy the rush.“ She said, trying to sound casual. 


Justin smiled calmly. Then he cupped her face with one hand and kissed her forehead. She just realized he was doing this pretty often. But for the first time her heart made a summersault when his lips met her skin. Being completely confused about that fact, she stared at him with her eyes wide open. 


„Do you feel sick?“ He asked concerned. 


She shook her head, still staring. 


„Then what is it?“ 


„I don’t know.“ 


In the same moment Mateo entered the kitchen. Both felt kind of caught. Justin made a step back, looking at him. 


„Sarah is waiting for another dance. But it looks like Eve just made clear, that she’s not okay with it.“ Mateo said.


Normally he wouldn’t make those inappropriate comments. But the alcohol in his veins made Mateo speak out loud what he was thinking. 


„Matty, it’s enough.“ Eve warned her friend. 


Justin was asking himself, if Mateo might be right.



In the middle of the night, all guests finally shared a taxi home. Eve was still feeling weird. She was too drunk to understand, what was going on in her mind. But she also couldn’t ignore the fact, that Justin was suddenly giving her a thrill, which she couldn’t control. 


„Go to bed, birthday girl. I got this.“ Justin suggested, when she started tidying up the kitchen. 


„No. I can’t let you do everything all alone. You’re already taking care for Jake because I decided getting wasted.“


„It’s your birthday, M. I’m happy you enjoyed yourself.“ Justin replied. 


Eve looked at him.


„How I deserve you?“ She suddenly said. 


„It’s definitely too late for those deep questions.“ Justin joked. 


„But I mean it, Justin. You are too good to be true.“ 


He raised his eyebrows.


„I see what is happening here.“


„What happening here?“


„You and Tequila crossed a certain line.“


„Which line?“


Justin came few steps closer, grinning cheeky. 


„It’s better you go to bed now.“ 


Eve gave him an eager look.


„Are you afraid I might seduce you or something?“


Justin smiled even harder. 


„Is this your plan?“


„What? No!“


„No?“


„No!“


„Well, good for you, as I’m really hard to get.“ 


Eve raised her eyebrows.


„Oh really?“


„Yap.“


„I’ve had the impression Sarah was pretty close tonight.“


Justin’s smile couldn’t get any brighter.


„Oh… so this is about Sarah. Interesting.“ 


„All I’m saying is, that I have eyes. And what I saw was not somebody who is hard to get.“ 


Justin turned serious.


„Moneypenny. Go.To.Bed.“


„Or what?“ She provoked him. 


Justin came another step towards her, standing dangerously close to her body now. Gently he stroke some hair behind her ear and noticed goosebumps running down her spine. He moved his head closer to her ear and started whispering. 


„Remember what I’ve said, when you’ve been sitting on that kitchen island?“


Her heart accelerated and her palms turned sweaty.


„Oh fuck, Eve. It’s official. He’s making you wet…“ She was thinking. 


Trying hard to stay cool, she looked up into his eyes, before slowly stepping back. 


„Good night, T…“ She said.


Then she walked out of the kitchen.


„Good night…“ 



Half hour later Eve way lying in bed, not being able finding any rest. She didn’t like to admit it, but she was still turned on badly. This was the first time she longed for sex since Josh’s tragical accident. Her conscience couldn’t get any worse, thinking about the fact, that it was Justin who made her feel this way. But her urge was very hard to ignore. 


Luckily Eve was drunk. Otherwise she wouldn’t even think about the option which suddenly came into her mind. She stood up slowly, took the stool from her vanity table and went into the closet. With shaky legs she stood on it and started looking for a box, which she was hiding at the highest shelve. As she found the box, she returned with it into the bedroom and crawled under her blanket. Then she opened the lid.


„It’s worth trying.“ She encouraged herself, while staring at the pink dildo inside the box. 



Justin finished tiding up the kitchen. Then he looked for Jake, who was sleeping peacefully. After making himself ready for bed, he dressed his clothes off, slipped into pair of fresh boxer briefs and laid down in bed. 


„Fuck…“ He talked to himself after a while, as he was not able falling asleep. 


His mind was busy thinking about what just happened between Eve and him in the kitchen. He was glad that he didn’t drink with the rest of them. Otherwise the situation might end up differently. The fact that she acted jealous was giving him a deep thrill. He also remembered the goosebumps he gave her. His hand moved slowly into his boxer briefs. He stopped feeling ashamed to masturbate, while thinking about his best friend’s wife, long time ago. Not having her in real life was something he needed to accept. But in his mind there were no boundaries. 



„It’s not that bad…“ Eve was thinking, while her breath gone deep. 


She was careful at the beginning, not knowing how her body would respond to the sex toy after giving birth. But as she got used its size, she begun getting lost in her fantasy. 


In her imagination she was sitting at the edge of their bed, while Josh was kneeling between her tights. He kissed his way to her core and slowly started satisfying her the way only he could. She remembered how it felt like having his tongue between her lips. She made him teasing her clit by licking and sucking it gently. 


Her breath accelerated a little more. In the next scene she imagined him lying down on top of her. Her fantasy begun feeling so real, that she even believed to smell his tempting scent. He entered her slow but deep, while she moved her pelvis to his rhythm. 


Eve started smiling, as she felt her orgasm building up. She needed it faster now, impatiently longing for release. In her head Josh was thrusting her hard now. She felt his warm breath on her skin, while he was bringing her closer to the edge with every further thrust. 


„Oh Joooosh…“ She moaned, as she finally reached her peak.


A pleasant wave of endorphins rushed through her veins, while her breath was out of control. Few seconds later she opened her eyes, still smiling all over her face. 


„Why on earth you didn’t try that earlier?“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story