When Lance left, Justin went upstairs and found Eve in Jake’s nursery. She was sitting on the floor at the carpet and playing with her baby. Jake was lying at his belly and pushed over a blocks tower. Then he giggled and made his mommy laugh as well. Justin noticed, that Eve’s mood was different than it was before. Of course Jake always made her smile, but her face looked much happier today. He wondered if this was because of him. He wished nothing more than bringing genuine happiness back into her life. 


„Hey.“ Justin said calmly and sat down in front of Eve. 


She smiled at him. 


„Did you tell Lance what happened?“ She wanted to know. 


„You mean, what didn’t happen because his timing sucks?“ 


She smiled harder. Justin couldn’t resist her. He raised himself a little, moved closer to her body and made her lay down on her back. He pushed himself between her thighs and laid down on top of her. Eve chuckled as he started kissing her right ear and her neck playfully. 


„Justin, no… Jake is watching us…“


„You really want me to stop?“


„No. But it’s not fair turning me on again…“


„It’s not?“


„It’s not…“


He glanced into her eyes. His lips moved down her neckline to her belly. He lifted her top a little to kiss her soft skin. 


„Justin…“ She panted. 


„I’ll stop, if you say so…“ 


Jake was busy with his toys, not paying any attention. 


„This is cruel what you’re doing…“


His lips moved up again, meeting her left nipple through the thin fabric. 


„You are cruel not wearing bras at home. Your girls gave me a pretty hard time in the last couple of months…“


Eve laughed. 


„Really? I didn’t have a clue they’ve been provoking you that much…“


„They did… very naughty girls you have…“ 


He kissed his way up her neck and her chin, before their lips met. Justin pressed his pelvis against her core, getting hard again. 


„Babe… this is getting too hot…“ She moaned into his mouth. 


He stopped kissing her and gave her a sexy smile. 


„You’ll get no sleep tonight.“


Eve laughed again. 


„Oh really?“


„Just wait and see.“


She gave him a loving smile and stroke his hair gently. 


„We didn’t talk about your flowers, yet. And the card…“ She said. 


„No, we didn’t…“ He replied, looking deep into her eyes.


„That note you wrote…“ She said, not exactly knowing how to finish her sentence. 


„Shouldn’t be something you didn’t know before.“ He added. 


Eve smiled shyly. 


„Actually, you never told me how you feel about me.“


„That’s not true.“


„You just told me that you like me more than you should.“


„I believed it was obvious what I was trying to say with that.“ 


„I thought it was just an innocent crush.“ 


Again he smiled.


„It was never just an innocent crush.“ 


She was still playing with his hair.


„I’m falling for you like crazy, Justin.“


He kissed her lips softly.


„I know you do and it gives me a deep thrill. But even if I am few steps ahead, please don’t think I expect you saying or doing things you’re not ready for. I’m not pushing you, Eve. You set the pace, okay?“ 


„Okay.“ 



In the afternoon Justin drove to the supermarket to buy some groceries for dinner and took Jake with him. As Eve was undisturbed, she decided calling Kristin. For some reason she was afraid how her mother would react when she learned about her and Justin. 


„Hi mom.“ Eve said nervously, when Kristin picked up.


„Hello kid. It’s been a while.“ Kristin replied.


„I know. I’m sorry.“ 


„You’re fine. Now tell me how you’re doing.“


Eve started smiling. 


„I’m good, mom. I’m really… good.“


Kristin was silent for a moment, suspecting that something must have happened. Eve never said she was good since Josh was lying in coma. 


„You slept with Justin. Am I right?“ Kristin suddenly asked. 


Eve jaw dropped to the floor. 


„Mom… how on earth… I mean… no… I… I didn’t sleep with him… yet…“ 


Kristin sighed. 


„Since the day you let him move into your house, I knew this would happen sooner or later.“


Eve was still overwhelmed by the situation. 


„Why you knew that?“ 


„Because platonic friendships between women and men do not exist."


Eve didn’t know how to reply. 


„Do you believe you’re doing the right thing? I mean, you’re still a married woman.“ Kristin continued talking. 


„Well, yes… but… Josh’s condition won’t get any better, mom. We already talked about it.“ 


„So, you gave up on him. Is this what you’re saying?“


Eve was turning upset.


„Why you’re trying to give me a bad conscience?“ 


„Because I think you’re doing a mistake.“


„Why?“


„I don’t know. I just feel this is not right.“ 



After bringing Jake into bed, Eve and Justin started cooking dinner together. They did this countless times before, but now Eve enjoyed spending time with him differently. She was distracted from his presence, hardly being able to focus on her tasks. 


„M… the potatoes boil up.“ He said. 


„Oh shit.“


He chuckled.


„Are you good?“ 


„I am. But you’re making me kind of nervous.“ She confessed. 


Justin felt flattered.


„I like that.“ 


She smiled at him and rescued the potatoes. 



After eating together, Eve excitement reached its peak. This night definitively wouldn’t end up in front of the telly. Justin was sitting opposite of her at the dining table, piercing her with his clear blue eyes. 


„Eve…?“


„Yes, Justin?“ 


„You make me happy.“ 


She smiled all over her face. 


„You make me happy, too.“ 


He smiled back, getting a little nervous as well.


„I want you.“


Eve raised her eyebrows. 


„Is this a general statement or are you talking about sex?“ She asked naughty. 


His smile turned dirty.


„Both.“ 


Eve’s heart was beating out of rhythm now. She stared at him, thinking what to do next. Then she stood up, took the empty plates and brought them into the kitchen. Justin watched her walking away and stood up as well. Then he followed her. Her knees turned into jelly as she saw him coming closer. 


He stopped standing behind her and embraced her body tightly. His lips moved to her neck. He took a deep breath, smelling her scent. 


„I said that I want you and you start tidying up?“


She chuckled. 


„You’re the one being obsessed with cleaning. I didn’t expect you would leave the kitchen in this condition.“ She explained. 


„I’m not obsessed with cleaning. I’m obsessed with you…“ 


In the next second he took her onto his arms. Eve laughed, looping her arms around his neck. 


„You’re sure you can focus when the kitchen is a mess?“ She teased. 


„Believe me, I can…“ 


He hurried upstairs, went into his bedroom and laid her down at his bed carefully. Eve was still smiling all over her face. She spread her thighs to let him lie on top of her. His face was close to hers now. Both were staring lovingly into each others eyes. Eve noticed he was having something on his mind.


„Are you okay?“ She asked calmly. 


„I am. It’s just pretty hard holding myself back from saying things to you, which might be overwhelming…“


Eve thought it was adorable that he was struggling with those things.


„I’m in love with you, Justin. Being with you is what I want.“


Justin continued staring at her, processing what she just said. 


„Did I overwhelm you?“ She asked, giggling. 


Justin smiled, shaking his head. 


„I want to be with you more than anything else. My love for you and Jake is growing with every day…“ 


Eve bit her lower lip, feeling incredibly thrilled. Then she grabbed the back of his head to make him close the gap between their lips. They kissed each other gentle and slow for a moment. Eve’s urge for him was growing with every second. She felt his hardness being pressed against her core. 


„Justin, I need more…“ She moaned into his mouth. 


He grinned dirty.


„I can’t wait tasting your kinky piercing…“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story