Justin’s head slowly moved down her body. He got rid of her tanktop in a second and did the same to her shorts right after. Then he gave her a surprised look.


„No panties?“ 


„You said you don’t care about underwear.“ 


He smiled again and dressed off his shirt and his sweatpants. Just wearing his boxer briefs, he looked at her naked body for a moment. 


„Do you know how beautiful you are?“ 


She just smiled, feeling deeply flattered. 


Justin started kissing her right inner thigh softly. Eve closed her eyes, breathing deep. 


„Oh god… you gonna come before he even starts…“


Justin switched sites, kissing his way slowly to her core. Eve grabbed the sheets, trying to focus not hitting her peak too early. Before his lips met hers, he suddenly stopped.


„What’s the story about that piercing?“ He asked, his face still between her thighs.


„You really wanna discuss this now?“ She replied in deep frustration. 


Justin chuckled. Then he licked her piercing playfully. Eve moaned with pleasure. Finally his tongue met her clit. She felt her orgasm immediately taking control. 


„Oh Justiiiiin…!!!“ 



Justin didn’t expect her coming that fast and grinned self satisfied, while she was slowly returning back to normal. He returned on top of her and kissed her gently. 


„I’m listening.“ He said cheeky, while her breath was still deep. 


She gave him an irritated look.


„The piercing?“ 


Eve smiled. 


„It was my boyfriend’s gift when I turned 18.“


Justin raised his eyebrows. 


„He asked you for a piercing like that?“ 


„No. I wanted one in my belly button, but my old-fashioned parents were outraged about the idea. That’s why I’ve chosen another spot…“ 


Justin laughed. 


„I’m happy you kept it…“


„Of course I did… I benefit from it since then…“


„Oh… I see… you like getting a treat…“


„Yes I do…“ 


In the next moment they heard Eve’s phone ringing from distance. It was lying at the kitchen island. Both exchanged irritated looks, as it was almost midnight. 


„You wanna answer this?“ Justin asked. 


„No. This must be my mom, forgetting about time zones again. We’ve had a little argument this afternoon and I guess she wanna makes things right.“ 


The phone stopped ringing. Both smiled and kissed each other again. Eve grabbed his hair while their kisses got hungrier. Then her hands moved down his back, reaching the waistband of his boxer briefs. Justin helped her getting rid of them quickly.


„You really want this?“ He whispered.


Eve nodded, pushing her pelvis against his hard dick.


Then her phone started ringing again. Both sighed in deep frustration. 


„Damn it.“ Justin said. „I’m gonna kill that phone.“


„No baby… just let it ring…“ 


Justin didn’t listen. He stood up in the next moment and rushed out of the room. The phone stopped ringing in the meanwhile. 


One minute later he returned with the cell in his hand. Eve enjoyed the view at this naked body, not noticing the concerned look in his face. 


Justin came closer and sat down at the edge of the bed. 


„Honey… this was Josh’s doctor.“ 


Eve sat down next to him and frowned. Before she could say anything, the phone started ringing again. She looked at Justin, being completely overwhelmed. 


„You should pick up.“ 


Eve took the phone out of his hand and answered the call. 


„Yes?“ She said with thin voice. 


„Mrs. Chasez. My apologies for the late call. But something happened…“ 



Eve turned pale and stopped breathing. Her hands started shaking. Justin was vey concerned seeing her this way. Suddenly he saw tears running down her cheeks. She wasn’t able saying anything. 


„Baby… what is it? Tell me what happened?“ Justin asked as calm as possible. 


Eve didn’t react. She was in a deep shock, not able processing what she just learned. 


„Baby?“ 


Still there was no reaction. 


„May I talk to the doctor? Please give me the phone, Eve.“ Justin said next. 


As she didn’t seem to listen, he carefully took the phone out of her hand.


„Doctor? What happened?“ He asked impatiently.


„Is this you, Mr. Timberlake?“


„Yes. Eve is in deep shock. Please tell me what’s going on.“ 


„Your friend just woke up.“ 


Justin’s heart stopped beating.


„Say.That.Again.“


„He’s awake. Of course he’s disillusioned and confused, but his physical condition is remarkable. It’s a miracle, Mr. Timberlake. I suggest you and Mrs. Chasez come to the clinic. He needs to see familiar faces now.“ 


„Yes. We will.“ 


Justin hung up, trying hard to understand what just happened. Then he looked at Eve, who was still staring into space.


„He’s awake, Eve… C just came back to you…“ He stammered. 



Josh was sitting in his patient’s bed, after several doctors made some checks on him. They told him about his tragical accident during the earthquake and that he was in coma for six months. It was almost impossible for him to process this information. His head was pounding. Everything felt like a weird dream to him. 



Eve hardly found her way back to reality. She wasn’t able to speak. Justin helped her dressing into jeans and a random shirt. Then he made himself ready. Finally he took Jake carefully out of his bed and put him into his baby seat, while he was still asleep. 


On their way to the hospital, Eve suddenly looked at Justin.


„This is a dream, right? Am I dreaming, Justin?“


He looked back at her and took her hand. 


„You’re not dreaming. This is really happening.“ 


„But they said it’s impossible…“


„Yes they did. But for some reason you knew better. And you saved his life.“



As the doctors finished checking on Josh, Eve’s favorite nurse Monica made sure he was sitting comfortable. Every movement was incredibly exhausting for him due to his weak muscles. 


„Your wife is on her way. I can’t wait to see her face. She’s been here every day since your accident, praying to the universe to bring you back to her.“ Monica said happily. 


Josh gave her an irritated look.


„You mean, my girlfriend.“ He replied. 


Monica frowned. 


„I mean your wife.“ She responded. 


„I’m still dizzy, but what I know for sure is, that I’m not married.“ 


„You are married, Josh.“


„No, I’m not.“ 


Monica turned uneasy, realizing something must be wrong. 


„Look at your ring finger.“


Josh did what she said, staring at his ring with disbelief. 


„What is the last thing you remember?“ Monica asked. 


Josh got lost in thoughts for a moment, before he answered. 


„The ceremony.“


„Your wedding ceremony?“ 


„No. The ceremony at the walk of fame. We received a star at the walk of fame.“ 


„You got a star at the walk of fame?“


„Yes.“ 


„When did that happen?“ 


„End of April.“ 


„At that time you’ve been in coma, Josh.“


„It doesn’t make any sense.“ He said. 


In the same moment the door got open. Eve and Justin rushed inside. Justin was carrying Jake in his baby-seat, who was still sleeping peacefully. 


„Oh my god… oh my god…“ Eve stammered. 


Her whole body started shaking and her heart run out of control. Justin put Jake aside and grabbed her waist. 


„Are you okay?“ He asked calmly. 


Eve nodded, trying very hard to pull herself together. 


Both came closer while Josh was staring at them. As Eve reached his bed, she fell around his neck and started crying badly. Justin and Monica were watching the scene. 


Josh was completely overwhelmed. Eve released him, cupped his face with both hands and kissed his lips. 


„I missed you so much. I can’t believe all of this…“ She sobbed. 


Josh stared into her face, not understanding what was happening. 


„Baby? Are you okay?“ She asked, being irritated about his distant behavior. 


„Who are you?“ Josh asked back. 


Monica’s heart dropped and she pressed one hand against her lips.


„I’ll look for his doctor!“ She said and rushed out of the room. 


Justin watched the scene, trying hard to understand what was happening. 


„Josh? Did you forget who I am?“ Eve asked, feeling sickness rising up. 


He continued staring at her, not knowing how to respond. Then he looked at Justin. 


„Who’s kid is that, T?“ He asked irritated, pointing at the baby. 


Justin turned pale, glancing at Eve. He was deeply worried about her condition. She started breathing fast, feeling like having a physical breakdown any second.


„This is Jake.“ Justin answered.


„Jake?“


„Yes. Your son Jake.“


„This must be a joke…“ Josh replied in disbelief. 


Eve desperately grabbed his hand. 


„Please Josh… please don’t do this to me…“ She begged, while tears were running down her cheeks. 


Monica and Josh’s doctor entered the room in the same moment. Everybody looked at the doctor, waiting for explanation. 


„Mr. Chasez, can you tell me which year we have?“ The doctor asked calmly. 


„It’s 2018.“ He replied. 


Eve needed to throw up. Hectically she raised herself and rushed into the bathroom. Then she puked into the toilet. Monica followed her, feeling incredibly sorry for her. 


„He doesn’t know who I am… he forgot me…“


Monica didn’t know what to say. She pulled Eve into her arms, hugged her tightly and let her cry. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Guess you expected this at some point ;)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story