In the meanwhile Justin returned into the club and noticed Sarah and Mateo still being a the bar, enjoying their cocktails. He sat down at a free stool next to them and ordered Bourbon. 


„So?“ Mateo asked eagerly. 


„We’re good.“ Justin answered. 


„Means?“ 


„She’s not hating me.“


Mateo rolled his eyes.


„If she hated you, we wouldn’t be here tonight.“ 


„Ya, makes sense.“ 


Justin’s Bourbon arrived and he took a big sip. 


„How is JC doing?“ Sarah wanted to know. 


Justin’s glanced at her, taking another sip. 


„Dunno.“


„Why not?“ 


„Because we aren’t in touch for a while now.“


Sarah and Mateo frowned. 


„What happened?“ Mateo wanted to know. 


„Nothing… I just can’t deal with the way he treated Eve.“


„You mean their last conversation when he got rid of her?“ 


„Yes. But from his point of view she was a bitch.“


„She was a bitch. But then she called and explained that this wasn’t her usual behavior.“


„I didn’t know that.“


„Anyway he made clear that he didn’t want her.“


Justin scoffed. 


„He’s not knowing what he is doing. And no one on that planet is able to stop him from screwing up his life…“ 


„So, you didn’t hear anything in the last couple of weeks?“ Sarah asked. 


„All I know from Lance is, that he’s in Florida for a while now and started doing meditation. But it didn’t help him to get his memory back so far.“ 


„He’s in Florida?!“ Sarah said outraged. 


„Is this a problem?“


„That’s were fucking Jen lives, right?“ 


„I don’t think he’s seeing her.“


„Then you must be an idiot, Timberlake!“


Justin was thinking if this might be true.


„I’m afraid Sarah could be right…“ Mateo said. 


Justin checked his wristwatch. It was in the middle of the night in Florida, but he decided still making a call. He raised himself and went to the exit. Then he dialed Josh’s number.


„What the hell, T? I’m in bed!“ Josh complained. 


„I’m sorry man… but I wanted to know how your doing?“


„Four weeks I didn’t hear a single word from you and now you are wondering how I am doing?“ 


„Yes.“


„Besides of the fact, that you woke me up, I’m fine.“ 


„And your memory?“ 


„I have flashbacks every day. But I have trouble putting things together.“


„I see.“


„Look, can we talk another time? I’m really tired.“


„Ya, sure.“


In the next second Justin heard a dog barking. 


„What was that?“ Justin asked. 


„What do you mean?“


„Don’t try shitting me!“ 


„What is your fucking problem?“ 


„You know what, C? My problem just solved itself.“ 


Then he hung up.



After drinking her glass of wine and watching some TV, Eve decided having a shower, before going into bed. 


When she finished, she wrapped her body into a cozy towel and brushed her wet hair. As she started putting some lotion on her legs and arms, suddenly the doorbell rang. 


„Who’s that?“ 


She hurried to the front door and checked the front camera. Her stomach immediately dropped. 


„What are you doing here, Justin?“ She spoke through the intercom.


„Let me in.“ He replied, staring seriously into the camera. 


Eve took a deep breath and closed her eyes.


„What is going on?“ 


Then she opened up and waited nervously for him to arrive upstairs. She opened the front door and let him in.


„Really, Eve? Nothing else but a towel around your waist…?“ He was thinking.


„Did something happened?“ She asked concerned, staring into his eyes. 


They were dark and hungry, even scaring her a little. Justin didn’t reply, coming closer. 


„Are you okay?“ She continued asking. 


Justin was dangerously close now. Suddenly he grabbed her waist with both hands and pulled her to his body. Then he turned around and pushed her against the closed front door. There was no space left between their bodies. With heavy breath he was piercing her with his eyes. 


Eve was trying to process the situation. Everything happened so fast. She stared back at him, not knowing what to do or what to say. Her heart was racing. She felt him getting hard. 


„Oh Eve. He wants to fuck you. And you will let him.“ 


Being incredibly turned on by the sudden situation, Eve grabbed the back of his head and made him close the gap between their lips. Hungrily he pushed his tongue into her mouth and lifted her thighs in the same moment. He pressed his body between her legs, holding her against the door. Eve responded his passionate kiss, completely getting lost in ecstasy. 


„He tastes so good… he smells so good…“


„Bedroom?“ Justin groaned into her mouth, without interrupting their deep kiss.


„On the right…“ She panted. 


She looped her legs tightly around his waist as he carried her into her bedroom. Then he sat down at the edge of her bed, having her on his lap. He continued kissing her hungrily and got rid of her towel within one second. Then he dressed off his t-shirt. Eve stared at his sexy chest, being completely on fire now. Impatiently she opened his belt and the zipper of his jeans. Then she raised herself a little to dress of his jeans and his briefs. His hard dick made her grin dirty. 


„Do you like what you see?“ He whispered with heavy breath. 


„Yes…“ She replied, looking back into his eyes. 


Without losing eye contact she let him enter her deep.


„Oh Justiiiiiin….“ She moaned out loud.


Justin had trouble believing this was really happening right now. He craved for having sex with her for so long. She had no idea how many times he imagined this scene in his mind.


„She feels better than in your wildest dreams…“


Eve was moving back and forth slowly, with her arms around his neck. He was holding her lower back and gazing at her breasts which were bouncing to their rhythm. He was hungry to taste them. Just the imagination licking her nipples, made him almost lose control. 


„Focus, or you’ll cum too early…“ 


Eve accelerated her pace. She felt her orgasm building up. Justin was struggling hard now. 


„Baby… I… I can’t…“ He panted.


„I’m close, Justin… I’m so fucking close…“ 


He closed his eyes, being unable to hold back any longer. 


„Eve… this feels unreal… I can’t…“ 


She reached the edge in the same moment.


„JUSTIIIIIN…! HARDER…! OH YEEEEES…!“ 


Her sudden tightness made his gasp for air. He didn’t expect her getting so tight. 


„HOLY SHIT EVE… OH FUCK…!“


Immediately he came deep inside of her. A feeling of pure release and satisfaction flooded his body and soul. 


„This was so intense… how on earth she made this…?“


Eve felt like on heavy drugs. She was grinning from one ear to another and breathing fast. The satisfied look in her face made him smile as well. 


„Wow…“ He said and kissed his way up her neck to her lips.


„Is there anything you can’t do, Timberlake?“ She talked into his mouth.


He chuckled and suddenly raised himself. Then he laid her down on her back, while still being inside of her. 


„This was just an appetizer.“ He replied. 


„Can you…?“ She asked, being surprised about the fact that he started thrusting her again. 


„Yes I can…“


Justin’s urge for Eve was still immense, but he didn’t want to rush things now. His pace was gentle and slow. He took her hands above her head and interlocked his fingers with hers. Then he kissed her lips. She invited him in and let their tongues playing together. 


„He’s making love to you… and he makes it damn good…“ 


Eve moved her hips to his rhythm. Her breath gone deeper after some time, feeling her next orgasm being on its way. Justin was still kissing her. He noticed her lust was reaching its peak for another time and thrusted her harder. Eve bent her legs a little more to feel him deeper inside of her. 


„Baby… yes…“ She moaned. 


He broke their kiss as he wanted to see her face while losing control. Her eyes were closed and her breath got deeper with every further second.


„Justin…“


„Come for me baby…“


„Not without you…“


Justin grinned dirty and bit her lower lip carefully. Then he accelerated his pace once again. His thrusts were deep and fast now, making her scream out load. 


„You have no idea how good you feel, baby… I wanna do this the whole night to you…“ He groaned. 


Eve let go and got tight again.


„OH JUSTIIIIIIN…!“ 


Her orgasm brought him over the edge as well. 


„EEEEEVE…!“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Did you expect that?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story