Both were gasping for air, finding their way to reality slowly. Justin stayed on top of her and looked into her eyes. Then he released her hands. She smiled and started stroking his hair. 


„This was beyond my imagination.“ He confessed, smiling back. 


„So… you imagined sex with me…“ She said naughty. 


„Every time I needed release…“


„Every time?“


„Every time.“


Eve turned serious. 


„This was unbelievable, Justin. But I don’t understand why you let that happen…“ 


Justin didn’t know how to reply and needed a moment to sort his mind.


„I talked to C tonight…“ 


Eve raised her eyebrows.


„So?“


„He’s in Florida…“ 


Eve immediately understood what he was trying to say. She tried to hide it, but the information hit her hard. 


„Oh…“


„I’m sorry, I didn’t want to upset you.“ Justin apologized. 


„You didn’t. This isn’t surprising me… I mean… I was aware of that it was her who he wanted…“ 


„He’s the biggest dumbass on earth. You deserve better.“ 


„Is that the reason you came here?“ 


„Yes.“ 


Eve cracked a smile. Justin caressed her face. Then he kissed her lips again softly. 


„Do you have any regrets, Eve?“


She was imagining Josh and Jen being together, before she answered.


„No, I don’t.“ 


„Good… because I’m not finished with you, yet…“


Justin suddenly turned onto his back and made her sit on top of him. Eve giggled. 


„So… you really meant it when you said, you wanna do this the whole night?“ She said temptingly. 


„Absolutely…“ 



In the next morning, Eve woke up hearing Jake babbling through his baby monitor. Justin was spooning her. His arm was around her body, holding her tightly.


„Babe… I need to stand up. Jake must be hungry.“ Eve whispered.


Justin started waking up, but not letting her go.


„Let me do this.“ He whispered back.


„No, you don’t have to.“ 


„But I want to. I missed him like crazy.“ 


Eve’s heart immediately started melting. 


„Okay.“ She said, with a big smile in her face. 


Justin raised himself a little and kissed her neck, before standing up. Eve enjoyed not being in charge for a change and returned into sleep quickly. 


Half our later, Justin returned into Eve’s bedroom, with sleeping Jake on his arm. Carefully he laid down next to Eve, having Jake at his chest. Eve woke up, wondering what was going on.


„He’s still tired, but he didn’t want to let me go.“ Justin whispered. 


„It’s because he missed you, as well.“ Eve explained. 


Justin smiled. Then he opened his arm for her and let her slid inside. She rested her head at his chest next to Jake’s and embraced her son’s little body. This moment couldn’t be more perfect. She felt save and secure. Her heart was filled with nothing else but affection and love for Jake and Justin. 



Eve woke up an hour later, while Jake and Justin were still in a deep sleep. Carefully she raised herself and left the bed. After peeing and brushing her teeth, she looked into the mirror above the sink. Her hair was a mess and her cheeks were glowing. She grinned smugly, remembering all the orgasms Justin gave her that night. Although she didn’t catch much sleep, she felt like newborn. 


Justin woke up some time later by the smell of bacon and fried eggs. It was already 10 AM. Jake was still sleeping at his chest. Carefully he stroked the baby’s head.


„Little bro, I understand why I slept late. But what’s your excuse, hm?“ 


Jake opened his eyes slowly and immediately started giggling by seeing Justin’s face. 


„Oh, I know what was going on. You’ve been having a wild party with your babysitter, right?“ 


Jake grabbed Justin’s nose and giggled even more. 


„Come on, let’s see what your mommy is doing.“ 



Eve was just finishing making fried eggs, when Justin entered the kitchen. He put Jake into his baby chair and embraced Eve’s body from behind. She smiled, enjoying having him close. He placed gentle kisses on her naked shoulders. 


„I missed your breakfast.“ He whispered in her ear, while still holding her tight. 


„And I missed your breakfast.“ She replied. 


„You smell like sex.“ He said next and made her smile even more. 


„How could that happen?“


„Last night was… epic…“


Eve laughed. 


„I didn’t expect you would call it this way… but yes…“ 


„Since I know you, I didn’t have sex with Jess or anyone else.“ He suddenly confessed. 


Eve was shocked and turned around. 


„Are you serious?“


„Yes.“


„But you are… Justin Timberlake.“


He raised his eyebrows.


„What that supposed to mean?“


„That you can have sex whenever you want with whoever you want.“


„But I was married and didn’t want to cheat.“ 


Now it was Eve who raised her eyebrows.


„Do you remember Cuba?“


„Every single detail.“


Eve smiled again. 


„This was cheating.“


„I know… but…“


„But what?“


„I don’t want you to believe, this is what I usually do because I don’t…“


Eve put her arms around his neck. 


„I’m not judging you because I wasn’t any better.“


Justin suddenly turned serious. 


„Eve… I want all of this…“


She frowned. 


„Are you talking about sex?“ 


„I’m talking about you and Jake being mine.“


Eve’s heart started beating out of rhythm. Then she stepped at her toes and kissed his lips passionately. 


„Is this a yes?“ He talked into her mouth. 


Eve nodded, still kissing him wildly. 


„I’m not complaining… but our baby is watching us…“ 


She stopped kissing him and smiled adoringly into his face. 


„You make me happy, Justin.“


He cupped her face with both hands now. 


„And you make me happy, Eve.“ 



After having breakfast, both of them enjoyed another cup of coffee at the sofa, while Jake was playing on the floor with his legos. 


„Are you having plans for today?“ Eve asked, sitting close to Justin with his arm around her shoulders. 


„Yes. Being with you.“ He answered and kissed her hair gently. 


Eve looked at him and smiled. 


What about going to the beach? Jake loves playing in the sand. You two can build sand castles while I lie lazy in the sun.“ She giggled. 


„Sounds perfect.“ 



„You’re lucky living so close to the beach. Santa Monica is one of my favorite places.“ Justin said while playing with Jake in the sand. 


As announced Eve was busy doing nothing, lying on her back at a blanket, just wearing her red bikini and sunglasses. Justin found some fresh clothes from Joey in Lucy’s closet, wearing a white t-shirt and blue sweat shorts, his baseball cap and sunglasses. 


„I love it as well. That’s why I asked Lucy to help me finding an own place somewhere in the neighborhood.“ Eve answered. 


Justin frowned.


„You’re looking for an own place?“


„I can’t stay in Lucy’s apartment forever. When she and Joey come to L.A. they need a place to stay and it’s too small for all of us.“ 


Justin looked at her for a moment, before he replied. 


„Baby, looking for an own place makes no sense anymore, don’t you think?“


Eve was knowing what he was trying to say and smiled. 


„Is this your way asking me moving together with you?“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story