Justin grinned sheepishly.


„I know I’m rushing things. But we already lived together and it worked pretty fine. So, why wasting time?“ 


„But we lived together as friends, not as a couple.“


Justin shook his head.


„We lived together as a couple without having sex.“ 


Eve chuckled.


„That’s how you see things?“


„Well, at least my feelings for you has been the same as they are now. That’s why it makes no difference for me.“


She was still smiling at him. 


„Hm.“ 


„Come on, M. You can’t be serious having doubts if things work out.“ 


Her smile got brighter.


„But you have a terrible obsession with cleaning.“ She teased. 


„Says the person who freaks out like a lunatic when someone enters the house wearing shoes.“ He teased back. 


„You are an early bird. But you act so noisy when you stand up, that the whole street knows you’re awake.“ 


„You snore.“ 


„Liar!“


„I will proof that to you.“


Eve started laughing. Justin came closer and laid down next to her at his belly. Both stared adoringly at each other. 


„Please move into my house, Eve.“ 


„But there is no beach.“ She continued complaining, to tease him a little more. 


„Okay, then let’s find a new house at the beach.“ 


Eve stared at him in shock.


„You can’t be serious, Justin.“ 


He smiled calmly and caressed her cheek. 


„If you want a beach house, I’ll make that happen.“


„This was just a joke!“ 


„But I really like the idea.“


„Justin…“


He didn’t let her finish the sentence and kissed her lips heartily. 


„It’s settled.“ 



The same night after having dinner and bringing Jake into bed, Eve and Justin made themself comfortable at the sofa. Justin laid down and let Eve lie in his arm. Then he switched on Netflix, looking for a series.


„Hey, we still need to finish watching Bodyguard.“ He said. 


„Ummm…“ 


Justin turned his head into her direction, giving her a skeptical look. She bit her lips, smiling innocently. 


„M… don’t say you continued watching without me.“


She was still biting her lips. 


„Are you serious???“ He said outraged. 


„Oh, come on, you have no right complaining! It was you who broke up with me, remember?“


Justin scoffed.


„You know what? I don’t care. I expect you watching it with me another time. And don’t you dare spoiling.“ 


Eve rolled her eyes. Justin gave her a warning look. Then he started the series. 


Just after few minutes, Eve got terribly bored. She pushed herself closer to Justin’s body and moved her hand down his chest slowly. Then she let her fingers slid into his boxer briefs. Justin grabbed the remote control and paused the series. Then he looked at her again. 


„What are you doing?“ 


„Nothing…“


„Having my balls in your hand is not nothing.“ 


„I’m just exploring…“


„Exploring?“


„Yes… I mean… I didn’t have the chance yet, to learn how you like me to touch you…“ 


„I’m already hard as fuck, Eve. I’m sure you have a pretty good idea how to touch me.“


She grabbed his cock now, moving her hand up and down slowly. Justin groaned quietly. 


„Do you want me to stop?“ She whispered temptingly.


„Don’t you dare…“ 


She smiled dirty now, squeezing him a little harder. Justin closed his eyes, breathing deep. 


„Mmmmm yes…“ 


She felt his precum running down her fingers. 


„I should take a closer look what is happening in there…“ 


Justin grinned, looking forward what would happened next. 


Eve released him to pull down his shorts and his briefs. Then she lowered her head slowly. Before taking him into her mouth, she licked him in his full length. 


„Fuuuuuck…“ He groaned, while his breath going deeper with every second. 


Eve continued teasing him by licking his tip gentle and slow. He groaned a little louder, feeling more precum being on its way. It was driving him crazy, as she started sucking his tip gently to taste him.


„Baby… may I cum this way…?“ He whispered. 


„That’s the plan…“


She took him into her mouth and made him gasp for air. Justin couldn’t remember when he got a blowjob for the last time. 


He opened his eyes again to watch her satisfying him.


„You do me so good baby… please don’t stop…“ 


She accelerated her pace, sucking him harder.


„Fuck, Eeeeeve, yeeeees…“ 


She knew he was close now and grabbed his most sensitive parts again.


„Holy shit, Eeeeeve…!“


He came hard, groaning with pure pleasure. 


She made sure she didn’t miss a drop. Then she released him and laid down in his arm again. Justin was still lost in ecstasy. His head was spinning and his pulse was racing. She enjoyed making him feel this way and smiled self satisfied. When he finally returned back to reality, he turned his head into her direction.


„I’m forgiving you for watching the series without me.“ 



After another night full of passionate sex, Eve woke up lying in Justin’s arm. She took a deep breath, smelling his scent and smiling all over her face. She felt nothing else but pure happiness. Justin was waking up at the same time. He kissed her head and pushed her even closer to his body. 


„I love you.“ He whispered. 


Eve’s heart skipped a beat. She raised her head slowly, looking into his face. 


„Was it wrong saying it to you? I mean, it’s not like you didn’t know…“ He stammered, being a little flustered about her reaction. 


She stared at him for another moment, before she replied. 


„I love you, too, Justin Timberlake.“ 


„Wow. That sounded pretty official.“ He teased, smiling all over his face now. 


„Stop making fun of me.“ She pouted. 


He suddenly turned himself around and made her lay on her back, being on top of her. 


„This means the world to me. I never believed you would say this one day. But now you did. And it feels awesome.“ 


Then he started placing countless kisses all over her face. 


„You are my everything, Eve. I love you with every cell of my body.“ 


She giggled, enjoying his caresses. When he stopped they looked deep into each others eyes. 


„You are my happy end, Justin.“


„Our fairy tale just begun, my love.“

 

Chapter End Notes:

Forgive me for the short chapter. But I thought it would be sweet ending it at this point. 

I'm making a little break, as I'm travelling again. The next upload will be by the end of next week.

As always I appriciate any kind of feedback. Thank you so much for reading! <3



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story