Eve and Lucy let themselves fall onto the giant king size bed.


„This presidential suite is unreal. I love that place.“ Lucy said, looking at her best friend lying next to her. 


Eve looked back, smiling happily.


„We share that bed, right? I don’t wanna sleep on my own in the other bedroom.“ 


Lucy smiled back and nodded. 


„I missed you. It’s good to have you here with me. And I’m grateful your mom agreed taking care for Jake tonight.“ 


„I missed you too, Lu. I really looked forward having some quality time together before your big day.“ 


„So, what now? There’s a hot tub at the terrace…“ 


„Sounds perfect. Just let me check the minibar first. I feel like having a real drink.“


After enjoying some time in the hot tub and talking about the wedding, the girls made themselves ready for sleep. Finally both laid down next to each other in bed.


„Tomorrow you’ll be married again. I still can’t believe it.“ 


Lucy stared at Eve for a moment, with a pitiful look in her face. 


„I’m a very lucky woman. But when I think about what happened to you, I still feel awful.“


„Lucy, don’t…“ 


„I wished so much you and Josh would be happy together like you were before his accident happened. You and him were perfection. It really breaks my heart how things ended.“


„Please don’t do this to yourself. I’m good.“ 


„If he dares showing up with Jen tomorrow, I’ll kill both of them.“ 


Eve forced a smile, wondering if this was the right moment to talk to her friend about Justin. But this night was not about her. It was about Lucy. And she didn’t want to be in the spotlight right now. 


„I’m pretty sure Josh will bring his girlfriend. But it’s okay. I’ll be fine.“


„Are you sure?“ 


„Yes, I am. Let’s sleep now. We need to be well rested for your big day.“ 


Lucy smiled back at her friend and wished her a good night. Then she turned around and closed her eyes. Before Eve did the same, she noticed an incoming message at her cell, lying at her bedside table.


„I want you.“ [007]


„Same here. But as I’m spending the night with the bride in one bed, cyber sex is not an option.“ [M]


„I’m not talking about cyber sex.“ [007]


Eve frowned, not understanding what Justin was trying to say. 


„More information, please.“ [M]


„I just arrived at the hotel…“ [007]


Her heart accelerated. 


„But you said you can’t make it before next morning.“ [M]


„I know what I said. But I couldn’t wait any longer to have you…“ [007]


Eve felt her panties getting wet, just by the imagination of having sex with Justin tonight.


„What do you want me to do?“ [M]


„Let me in your suite, as soon as the bride fell asleep…“ [007]



Justin sat down in a quiet corner in the lobby and ordered some Bourbon. While enjoying his drink, Eve waited impatiently for Lucy to fall asleep. 


Half hour later Eve sneaked out of the master bedroom and closed the door carefully.


„Room No 5010.“ [M]


Justin smiled smugly, receiving Eve’s message. He finished his drink and hurried upstairs with his travel bag in his hand. 


A gentle knock at the front door made Eve’s heart beating fast. Just wearing black panties, a white tanktop and her glasses, she opened up for Justin. He was wearing dark jeans, a light blue button down shirt with rolled up sleeves and white sneakers. He pierced her scantily dressed body from head to toe, before he entered the suite. A small lamp in the living area lightened up the room just a little bit. 


Eve was already on fire, hungrily staring back at him. He came a step closer slowly and put his bag aside, while the door shut itself. Eve’s eyes moved down his body, noticing the bump in his jeans. 


„Someone is happy to see me, hm…“ She said naughty. 


Justin smiled sexy, before he suddenly grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Immediately she looped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. 


„Where you want me to do you?“


„Dining table…“ 


Justin continued smiling and carried her to the table, standing in the middle of the giant living area. Carefully he made her sit on it and cupped her face with both hands. She wanted to put off her glasses but he stopped her. 


„Don’t… I like this good girl look on you…“ 


She bit her lower lip, knowing it made him crazy. Immediately he started kissing her deep. 


„I missed your taste so much…“ He groaned into her mouth. 


Eve was busy opening his belt and the buttons of his jeans, while kissing him back. Then she pushed down his jeans and his boxer briefs. She broke their kiss and stared hungrily at his hard cock. 


„Justin… I need it rough…“ She whispered temptingly. 


He grabbed the waistband of her panties and got rid of them in a second. 


„Lay down.“ He ordered with deep breath. 


Eve did what he said, impatiently waiting for him to begin. He knew she couldn’t wait to feel him inside of her. But he decided to play a little longer with her frustration. He lowered his head and kissed his way down her left thigh to her core slowly. 


Eve bit her lips again, being unable to bear his teasing.


„Justin, fuck me…“ 


His own urge was hard to handle. Knowing he couldn’t hold himself back, as soon as he would feel her, he needed to bring her to the edge first. As he finally reached her core, he licked and sucked her clit and made her scream out loud. 


„Justin…!!!“ 


„Baby… behave… the bride can hear you…“ 


„Stop talking and give it to me, Timberlake!“ She demanded. 


Being sure she was close enough, Justin raised his head, pulled her hips to his and entered her deep and hard. He was immediately losing his mind, thrusting her fast from the beginning. 


„Fuck, Eve… I need you to come for me…“ 


„Oh god… yeeeees…!“ She moaned. „Harder Justiiiiin…!“


He felt her getting tight, knowing she was reaching her peak. His urge to cum was out of his control. 


„Please come for me baby… I need you to come now…“ 


„Yes Justiiiiin… oh yes… yes… YEEEEES…!“ 


Justin let go as soon as she came, panting for air. 


„You feel so good EEEEEVE…!“ 


„Am I just dreaming this…?“ 


Eve and Justin frightened and turned their heads to the right. Lucy just left the master bedroom and stared at them with pure disbelief. 


„You’re just dreaming this!“ Both replied at the same time. 


Justin was still inside of her, not knowing what to do. Eve was completely overwhelmed as well, just lying there and waiting for Lucy’s next reaction. 


Lucy shook her head, then turned around and went back into the master bedroom. When the door closed, Eve grabbed her face and sighed. Justin slid outside of her, pulling up his briefs and his jeans. Eve raised her body, while he was still standing between her thighs. 


„Is this a problem?“ He asked irritated. 


„Lu doesn’t know about us.“ Eve explained.


„You didn’t talk to her?“ 


„I wanted to wait after the wedding, as I didn’t want stealing any attention.“ 


Justin smiled dirty and kissed her lips. 


„If you didn’t want attention, you shouldn’t have scream that loud.“ He teased. 


Eve bit his lower lip.


„This was too good to be quiet.“ She talked into his mouth.


„You can have more… this was just the warm up…“ He replied temptingly. 


„No… you need to go. I need to fix things.“ 


„Really? You used me for a dirty quickie and kick me out now?“ He complained half seriously. 


„Yes.“


„But I don’t even have a room here.“ 


Eve smiled, putting her arms around his neck.


„My room is next to Matty’s and my mom’s. The key card is in my bag.“ 


Justin sighed and started closing his jeans. Then he lifted her panties from the floor and helped her dressing them on. 


„You’ll make things up to me after the wedding.“ 


„Be sure I will.“


He kissed her deep once again.


„I missed you like hell, M.“  


She stroke his short hair and smiled all over her face.


„I feel the same about you. And I’m very grateful you made the effort to see me tonight.“


„Na… not buying that…“ He joked. 


„Justin… I just came hard within seconds… do you really need any further proof how much I missed you?“ 


„Yes.“


Eve laughed. 


„Go, troublemaker… I need to explain things to the bride…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story