„Is it really happening?“ Lucy asked excited. 


She was standing next to Eve at the entrance to the beautiful garden of the hotel resort, holding a bouquet of white tulips in her hands. Her ivory mermaid wedding gown was made of pure silk with a scoop neckline and spaghetti straps. Her short brown hair was put together into a sleek updo. To underline her natural beauty, she was wearing some delicate make-up. 


Eve was wearing a light pink off-shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline. Its skirt was knee-length in the front and floor-length on its back. Her high heels were matching the color of her dress. Her long sleek hair was open and her make-up a little more extravagant than usual. 



„It is happening.“ Eve replied, smiling at her friend all over her face. 


Then she kissed Lucy’s cheek carefully and entered the garden. The evening sun was creating a romantic atmosphere. All guests were seated in rows in front a beautifully arranged altar. Everybody was watching her walking down the aisle to her seat. 


On her way Eve was glancing at Justin, who was sitting next to Chris, staring adoringly at her. He looked breathtaking in his classic black suit with a black bowtie and his three-day beard. She gave him a shy smile before her eyes suddenly met Josh’s. He was sitting in the same row next to Karly and piercing her with his incredible deep blue eyes. Eve noticed that he cut his hair, having short sides and longer waves on top again. He also shaved his face and looked suddenly ten years younger than the prior night. She couldn’t deny the fact, that he looked abnormally sexy in his black suit. Then she realized that Jen was missing. Why did he show up without her? 


As she was staring at him longer then she should, Eve forced herself looking away. Her eyes met Joey’s now, who was standing in front of the altar, impatiently waiting for his bride. He gave her a nervous smile. She smiled back, before she finally reached her seat next to Lance in the front row.


„You’re the prettiest maid of honor I’ve ever seen.“ Lance complimented her. 


„You’re not that bad either, handsome best man.“ She flirted. 


Lance’s smile turned naughty. 


„I know two guys who will hover over you for the rest of the night.“ 


Eve gave him an irritated look. She was wondering what Lance was knowing. 


„Are you talking about Jake and Lucy’s greedy grandpa?“ 


„You know exactly who I meant. But you might be also right about Lucy’s grandpa.“


In the next moment the music started to play and Lucy entered the scene. All guests stood up, giving all their attention to the beautiful bride. 


Joey’s knees were shaking, as she finally reached the altar. She never saw him being tensed like in that moment. 


„You make me speechless…“ He stammered. 


Lucy was fighting against her tears and smiling at her groom from one ear to another. 


„Let us begin.“ The registrar announced…




It’s nice being your official plus one.“ Mateo said and sat down next to Eve at a beautifully decorated round table in the ballroom. 


„I enjoy your company as well, darling.“ Eve replied, giving him a bright smile. 


„But it’s a little weird not having a seating plan, don’t you think?“


„Lucy wanted all guest mixing up and not separate them into two families. I like the idea.“ 


In the next moment Lance and Michael with their twins joined them at their table. 


„The ceremony was beautiful. Gosh… I cried like a baby.“ Michael said, sitting down next to Mateo. 


„Did you notice how hard Joey was fighting his tears? It was so touching.“ Mateo replied. 


Karly and Chris with Nash joined their table as well.


„Is this the unofficial *NSYNC table?“ Chris asked, sitting down next to Lance with Nash at his lap. 


„Not, yet. But you can be sure the rest of us will follow.“ Lance said, giving Eve a wink. 


„What did I miss?“ Karly asked, noticing Lance’s suspicious behavior. 


„Nothing.“ Eve and Mateo said at the same time. 


Everybody gave them an irritated look. Mateo just shrugged his shoulders and Eve immediately flushed. In the next second Justin appeared.


„Is this the unofficial *NSYNC table?“ He asked. 


„Almost.“ Lance replied, grinning smugly. 


Justin sat down at Eve’s right side and gave her a short deep look. She looked back, biting her lower lip. In the next moment she felt his hand at her thigh. He moved the fabric of her dress a little higher to feel her naked skin under his fingers. Eve’s heart accelerated. As no one could see what was happening under the table cover, she didn’t see any reason to make him stop. 


„Is your mom watching Jake the whole night?“ Karly asked Eve and brought her back to reality. 


„Ehm, yes. She insisted.“ Eve answered. „She’s with Lucy’s relatives and showing off with him.“ 


„What about the twins? You brought your nanny?“ Karly asked next, looking at Lance and Michael. 


„Ya, she should show up any moment and bring them into bed.“ Lance replied. 



Josh and Eric were having a drink at the bar, while the other guests slowly took their seats at the tables. 


„So… what’s the deal?“ Eric asked, sipping his Bourbon. 


Josh took a sip as well, before answering. 


„Eve looks amazing.“


„Means?“


„I’ll make sure she’s not sleeping alone tonight.“ 


Eric raised his eyebrows.


„That’s an very ambitious plan.“ 


„I know she still wants me.“


„How on earth you came to this conclusion?“ 


„It’s the way she looks at me.“ 


„Which way, Jay?“ 


„Like having a hidden agenda.“ 


Out of the blue Kristin showed up with Jake on her arm and interrupted their conversation. 


„Hi, Kristin! Good to see you!“ Eric cheered.


He bent down and gave her a warm hug. 


„I am very hungry, Eric.“ Kristin replied. 


„Lucky you, there will be dinner soon.“ 


Josh was watching the scene, being sure Kristin must be Eve’s mother. She looked exactly the same, just being older. 


Kristin gave Josh a stern look, without introducing herself. 


„Your son needs a fresh diaper.“ She said and put Jake onto his arm. 


Josh grabbed the baby, being completely overwhelmed. 


„Dada… dada…“ Jake babbled happily.“ 


„I wanna have dinner in peace.“ Kristin added and left the situation in the next moment. 


Josh stared at Jake and then at Eric. Eric stared back, processing the situation.


„What now?“ Josh panicked, feeling completely helpless. 


„Do I make the impression that I know how to deal with a baby and a stinky diaper?!“ Eric replied. 


„Dada… dada…“ Jake continued babbling and grabbed Josh’s nose. 


„Why is your grandma so grumpy, hm?“ Josh asked the baby. 


„Probably because you dumped her daughter and didn’t give a shit about your kid?“ Eric replied cynically. 


„Thanks for nothing, Ricky.“ Josh talked back.


„See this as a chance to start conversation with Eve.“


„You mean I should go to her and ask for help?“ 


„Yes. Help is exactly what you need right now.“ 



Lance was sipping his Champagne as he saw Josh coming closer, having Jake on his arm. 


„How the hell did that happen?“ 


Michael looked at his husband and then at Josh. 


„Oh… this is interesting...“ 


Chris was the next who noticed Josh coming closer.


„C looks incredibly tensed, doesn’t he?“ 


„What are you talking about?“ Eve asked irritated. 


„Your husband…“ Karly added, pointing at Josh. 


Eve turned around and saw Josh with Jake on his arm. Justin and Mateo were also watching the scene. 


„Hi.“ Josh said, having the attention of the whole group.


Nobody responded, waiting for Eve’s reaction. She needed a second to sort her mind. Why on earth was Josh having Jake?


„What happened to my mother?“ She asked irritated.


„She said she wanna have dinner in peace. And that Jake needs a fresh diaper.“ 


Eve was still processing. Justin rolled his eyes and stood up in the same second. 


„Give him to me. I got this.“ He said, opening his arms for Jake. 


„No, I can do it. I just need a quick instruction.“ Josh answered. 


Again Justin rolled his eyes, while Eve and the rest where watching the scene. 


„Fine. Come with me.“ Justin said. 


Eve stared at Mateo when Justin and Josh disappeared with Jake. 


„I’m confused.“ Mateo said. 


„All of us are.“ Lance replied. 


„I really have trouble to understand.“ Chris said. 


„Understand what?“ Karly wanted to know.


„Why T is showing C how to change a diaper.“


„Why not?“ Michael asked.


„Because it’s weird.“ Chris answered. 


Eve felt her head slowly turning red. 


„Maybe I should go and help…“ She stammered.


„No, honey. You are having dinner now. Daddy got this under control.“ Mateo replied.


„Which daddy are we talking about?“ Joey suddenly said, joining the group. 


He gave Eve a provoking look to let her know, that he knew about her and Justin. 


„Shouldn’t you take care for your bride?“ Eve replied. 


„She’s busy with her needy grandpa. He just grabbed the waitresses’ ass and yelled something like fajny tylek!


Eve bursted out laughing. 


„No he didn’t.


„I swear he did.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story