„Here you are.“ Justin, Joey and Lance heard a female voice saying. 


They turned around and saw Eve coming closer. Justin immediately noticed that she was drunk. 


Eve reached the front row and sat down at Justin’s lap. Then she hugged him tightly. He embraced her body and inhaled her familiar scent. Lance and Joey continued smoking and watched the scene. 


Eve released Justin, cupping his face with both hands. She pushed her forehead against his gently. 


„I love you. And I’m sorry for what happened at the dance floor. Please don’t be mad at me.“ She whispered. 


„I’m not mad at you.“ He whispered back. 


Eve kissed his lips now and he responded. 


„Is this turning into live porn?“ Joey asked.


„I don’t wanna see heteros getting busy.“ Lance complained. 


Justin broke their kiss, before another part of his body started responding. 


Eve looked at Lance smoking the joint.


„I wanna try.“ She said curiously. 


Lance gave her the joint. 


„Baby, no… you’re too drunk. This will just knock you off.“ Justin said calmly and took the joint out of her hand. 


Eve knew he meant well and didn’t contradict. 


„Let’s go to bed.“ He suggested. 


„But the weed stays here.“ Joey replied, putting the joint out of Justin’s hand. 


„Don’t claim I didn’t warn you, when you’re still stoned in the morning.“ He said to his friend. 


Eve stood up and Justin did as well. All of them said goodnight to each other, before Eve and Justin went inside. 



„Are you team Justin?“ Joey asked Lance with a naughty smile in his face. 


Lance needed to think about the question, before he finally answered. 


„Somehow I am. T did so much for her, that I believe he deserves having her. What about you?“ 


„I think she should have them both.“ Joey answered. 


Lance frowned. 


„How should that work?“ 


„A kinky triangle or something.“


„A triangle means all partners love each other equally.“ Lance explained. 


„T and C love each other.“


„But not romantically.“


„Well… not, yet…“


„You really should stop smoking, Joseph…“ 



Justin and Eve returned into the ballroom to say goodbye to the bride, who was still drinking with Mateo. 


„Eric stays with me tonight. Please do me a favor and don’t do her too hard. I don’t wanna hear Eve moaning louder than me.“ Mateo slurred, giving Justin a dirty look. 


„Can’t promise you that.“ Justin replied boldly. 


After wishing Lucy a nice honeymoon, they looked for Eve’s mom and found her with Lucy’s relatives sitting at one table.


„Good night mom. See you for breakfast.“ Eve said and hugged her. 


„Good night, you two. I’ll pick up Jake from the nanny before I go to bed. You can sleep late if you want.“ Kristin offered. 


„Thank you.“ Justin said. 


On their way to the exit Justin saw Josh, Chris and Eric sitting at the bar. All three men stared into their direction. Justin looked away and put his arm around Eve’s shoulders. 


„Justin is a giant asshole sometimes.“ Eric said, watching them disappear. 


„Yap. This was completely unnecessary.“ Chris added. 


Josh didn’t reply. He knew Justin wanted to demonstrate, that Eve was belonging to him now. Seeing them together made him jealous. But he was sure Eve was still loving him and that he could get her back if he wanted. However losing his best friend was a very high price to pay. 



Although Eve was terribly drunk, she noticed that Justin was still upset. She hoped he would kiss her wildly and rip of her dress from her body as soon as they would enter their room. But he didn’t. Instead he dressed of his jacket and put it into the closet. Then he removed his cuff buttons and his wristwatch. Eve put off her high heels, came closer and embraced his upper body from behind.


„Baby… I know I shouldn’t have let him getting so close. I’m deeply regretting that I hurt your feelings with my behavior.“ She said calmly. 


„I said I’m not mad at you and I meant it.“ Justin replied, putting off his bow tie. 


„Then why am I still dressed?“ 


Justin turned into her direction slowly. Then he cupped her face. 


„You still love him.“


Eve’s heart dropped. She needed a moment to decide how to reply.


„It’s okay that you do. I’m not blaming you.“


„Justin…“


„Just tell me, if I have a realistic chance to keep you, or if I already have lost the fight.“ He wanted to know. 


„You are not losing me. I can’t imagine being without you, Justin.“ She immediately responded. 


„Eve… you’ve been literally melting in his arms…“ 


„I’m melting in yours, as well…“ 


Justin looked deep into her pleading eyes. He didn’t doubt that she loved him and that she meant what she’ve said. But he also believed that competing with Josh was hopeless.


Eve moved her hands from his waist up his chest slowly. As she reached the first button of his shirt, she opened it up and continued with the next one. 


„I missed us… I need you…“ She whispered, looking back into his eyes. 


Justin realized how much power she was having over him. He wasn’t able resisting her for a single second. He would do anything for her without hesitating.“ 


Eve completely unbuttoned his shirt, without dressing it off. Seeing his naked chest was more than enough to bring her on fire. She let her fingers run over his warm skin, before placing gentle kisses on it.


Justin lifted her chin tenderly and bent down to kiss her lips. In the same moment they heard a knock at their door. 


Both exchanged irritated glances. 


„I need to check, maybe this is about Jake…“ Eve whispered. 


She left him alone and went to the door. Then she opened up. 


„Hey…“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Two new chapters today as it didn't fit in one. ;) Hope you enjoy!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story