Josh was standing in front of her with his hands in his pockets, giving her a shy look. He wasn’t wearing his jacket anymore. The sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up and his bow tie was open. He looked incredibly sexy this way and brought Eve’s butterflies out of control again. 


Josh didn’t make a plan, as he decided showing up. All he knew was, that he didn’t want this night to end up in anger. Eve stared at him for a moment, not knowing what to do or what to say. 


„May I come in?“ He asked calmly. 


She stepped aside and let him enter the room. 


„We need to figure things out…“ He continued talking. 


Her knees turned into jelly and her heart accelerated. In the same moment Justin came closer and stopped standing behind her. Josh looked into his best friend’s eyes. He was relieved, that they were calm again. Then he gave his attention back to Eve.


„Do you love my brother?“ He asked with quiet voice. 


„Yes.“ She replied. 


„And do you love me?“ 


„Yes.“ 


Josh looked at Justin again. Over the years they learned reading each others minds. He was sure his friend was thinking the same. Then he continued talking. 


„Do you want… both of us…?“ 


Her heart dropped to the floor. An almost unbearable excitement rushed through every cell of her body. 


„Yes.“ 


Again Josh looked at Justin, making sure, that he was okay with the situation. 


In the next moment Justin opened the zipper of Eve’s dress. It fell immediately to the floor. 


„Oh god… what did you do, Eve???“ She talked to herself in her mind. 


Her light pink bra and her matching thong were a little more exciting than her usual lingerie. Josh scanned her body from head to toe, getting hard quickly. 


„She’s fire…“ He thought and came another step closer. 


Justin embraced her waist from behind gently and begun placing soft kisses at her neck and left her shoulder. A deep shiver run down her spine and made her gasp for air.


Josh closed the gap between their bodies and cupped her face with one hand. His lips were slowly moving towards hers. Eve fought hard against her dizziness. As Josh’s lips finally met hers, she was dangerously close losing her consciousness. He tasted so good. She missed feeling his lips on hers more than she could express with words. She opened her mouth for him and let their tongues explore each other carefully. 


In the moment his lips met hers, Josh got one flashback after another. Every flashback was about kissing Eve or having sex with her. He was used to have them once in a while. But this time there were so intense, that he needed a second to sort his mind. He broke their kiss and breathed heavy. 


Justin continued kissing Eve’s other shoulder. He pressed his pelvis against her ass to let her feel his lust. At the same time he opened her bra and let it fall to the floor. Josh gazed hungrily at her naked breasts. Then he let his fingers run up her body to meet her hard nipples. His lips were on hers again, kissing her hungrily. Justin’s right hand slipped into her panties. He begun teasing her clit slowly and made her moan into Josh’s mouth. 


„Oh Eve, probably you won’t survive that night. But this is worth dying…“ She was thinking.


Josh’s dirty flashbacks continued and made him want her more than he already did. He stopped kissing her again, breathing heavy. His hard cock was craving to be touched. Eve noticed his urge and begun unbuttoning his shirt. Then she dressed it off, gazing hungrily at his sexy chest. She continued opening his belt and the zipper of his trousers. Justin was still playing with her clit and increasing the pressure. She bit her lower lip and rolled her eyes, feeling her orgasm being on its way. Justin noticed and pushed two fingers inside of her to bring her over the edge. 


„Oh god… Justiiiiiin…!“ She moaned, letting go. 


Her breath was out of control. Justin held her body tight with his free arm to stop her from collapsing. Josh was watching the scene and was terribly close to edge without a single touch. He dressed off his shoes, socks and trousers, standing in front of her just wearing his briefs. 


„You almost forgot how big he is…“ Eve thought, gazing at his dick, hidden under the thin fabric. 


Justin turned her body around. He grabbed her face with one hand and kissed her deep. Eve kissed him back and opened his belt and his zipper at the same time. Josh pushed himself close to her from behind and grabbed her breasts. Both touched her rougher than before, impatiently craving to have her. 


Justin helped her undressing him. As he was just wearing his briefs, he took her hand and pulled her to their bed. Josh remembered having condoms in the pocket of his trousers and took them out, before following Eve and Justin.


Justin lowered the light and entered the bed. Eve did the same, lying close to him under the blanket. Both looked at Josh who joined them right after, leaving the condoms and the bedside table. 


Eve was lying on her back, looking at Justin. He grabbed her cheek and kissed her lips passionately again. Josh moved closer, pulling down the blanket a little to have a better view at her upper body. He caressed her breasts and let his hand move south slowly. Then he grabbed the waistband of her thong and dressed it off. 


Josh begun licking her right nipple playfully and made her moan into Justin’s mouth. It gave her a deep thrill not knowing what he was going to do next to her. 


Josh’s licked his way down her body slowly. He smirked as he reached her piercing. He saw it in his flashbacks over and over again and wasn’t surprised, that it really existed. As he started licking it gently, Eve panted for air. 


„You’re coming again… he’s having an easy game…“ She was thinking. 


Eve opened her thighs for him as he met her clit. Somehow he intuitively knew how to make her wild and sucked her the way she needed it. She grabbed his hair with her left hand, feeling her next orgasm rushing through her veins.


„Yes… oh Jooooosh…!!!“ She screamed, breaking her kiss with Justin. 


Josh was surprised how quick he brought her over the edge. 


„You are delicious, Eve…“ He whispered. 


Then he laid down next to her. Eve turned into his direction, still recovering from her peak. Impatiently he pulled her face closer to his and kissed her deep. She led her right hand run down his upper body, before sliding into his briefs. 


Josh groaned as she grabbed his aching cock. She moved her hand up and down slowly, feeling his precum at her fingers.


„Condom.“ Justin said.


Josh grabbed one from the bedside table and gave it to him, without interrupting his kiss with Eve.


Justin got rid off his briefs and unpacked the condom. When he was ready, he turned into Eve’s direction and entered her from behind. 


„Oooooh…!“ Eve moaned with pleasure, enjoying his slow thrusts. 


It was hard for her to focus on Josh at the same time. She broke their kiss, but managed somehow to continue playing with his dick.


Justin was reaching the edge quickly. He pushed his right hand between her thighs to tease her clit. 


„Yeeeees… like this, baby…“ She moaned.


Josh knew she was coming again. He enjoyed watching her losing control, while she was still having his dick in her hand. 


„Justin… harder… oooooh yes, yes, yeeeees….!“ 


Justin let go at the same time.


„Oh babyyyyy…!“ 


Eve was lost in pure pleasure and satisfaction. Justin slid out of her and turned onto his back, gasping for air. 


As she returned back to reality slowly, Eve noticed Josh’s demanding eyes.


„Are you ready for more?“ He whispered temptingly. 


Eve smiled naughty and nodded. Immediately he dressed off his briefs and grabbed another condom to get ready for her. Then he laid down at his back and pulled her onto his lap. He was terribly hungry for her and entered her deep but slow, knowing she needed to get used to his size. 


„Oh Jooooosh…“ She gasped for air again.


He was completely filling her up.


Justin was still recovering, while watching his girl having sex with his best friend. He felt deeply thrilled about the whole situation. He expected turning jealous, but surprisingly this wasn’t the case. Instead it was curiously watching Eve losing her mind once again. 


She accelerated her pace quickly, longing for another release. Josh was holding her hips, being hypnotized by her bouncing breasts. He completely forgot about Justin, only focusing on Eve and the pleasure she was giving him. 


Short time later she was getting tight and made him struggle. 


„Baby… I’m so close…“ He groaned. 


She gave him another naughty smile. Then she closed her eyes, letting her next orgasm take control.


„Joooosh…! Nooooow…! Yeeeees…!“


He thrusted her deep and hard, finally letting go. 


„Oh fuck… Eeeeve…!“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So... did you expect this? ;)

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story