Eve was lying between Justin and Josh, being terribly exhausted. All of them were staring at the ceiling, processing what just has happened. 


„Are we talking about it?“ Josh dared asking after some time.


„Nope.“ Justin replied.


Then he switched the light off and turned into Eve’s direction. She moved her head closer to his and kissed him goodnight. Then she turned away and let him spoon her. He embraced her body tightly, closed his eyes and fell asleep within seconds. 


Josh turned into Eve’s direction and kissed her as well. He was terribly tired, but his mind was giving him a hard time. His flashbacks continued, making it impossible for him to rest. Eve looked at him in the dark and caressed his face and his hair softly.


„With you everything feels right.“ He whispered. „Your scent. Your taste. Your touch. I’m not giving up on this. I’m not giving up on you, Eve.“ 


She smiled and kissed his lips again gently. 


„Let’s sleep.“ 


Then she closed her eyes and drifted away. 




Eve woke up in the next morning. Justin was still spooning her tightly. Josh was sleeping close to her other side, resting his arm at her naked thigh. She could feel his warm breath on her cheek. 


„It really happened. You lucky bitch had them both…“ Eve talked to herself in her mind and couldn’t stop herself from smiling. 


She managed somehow to sneak out of bed without waking the boys up. Then she went into the bathroom on her tiptoes. She peed and took an aspirin to fight her headache. Then she looked into the mirror. Her eyes were red from sleeping with contact lenses. Her make up was blurred and her hair completely messed up. Not really caring about her look she smiled smugly at herself, remembering what happened the last night. 


Eve didn’t expect making such an experience ever in her life. But she wasn’t just surprised about herself but also about the guys. She wondered, if this was their first time sharing one woman in bed. Times during *NSYNC surely were pretty adventures. 


After refreshing herself she sneaked back into bed. As Justin was sleeping at his belly now, she decided cuddling up to Josh’s chest, who was still lying on his side. She lifted his arm, pushed herself close to him and embraced his body tightly. 


Josh woke up slowly. He needed a second to sort his mind. As he noticed Eve’s face being pressed against his chest, he smiled, wondering how she was breathing this way. His heart was full of love and devotion for her. He pushed her even closer to his body and kissed her head.


She looked up to him and smiled. 


„Sorry for waking you up, baby.“


He smiled back and caressed her hair. Then he lifted her chin, leading her head closer to his. She raised her upper body a little and kissed him. He couldn’t resist to deepen their kiss, while pushing her gently on her back. 


„He wants more…“ Eve was thinking and turned hot within seconds. 


His left hand moved down her body slowly. She spread her thighs for him, impatiently waiting for his touch. As he reached her core, he broke their kiss and smiled dirty.


„So wet for me…“ He whispered. 


Eve pressed one thigh against his dick.


„So hard for me…“ She whispered back.


Josh looked at the bedside table, noticing that he didn’t bring another condom. 


„It’s fine… I wanna feel you…“ She said. 


In the very next second he laid down on top of her. Then he lifted her left leg a little higher.


„I can handle you.“ She said naughty, knowing he was trying not to hurt her at the beginning. 


Hearing her talk this way made him crazy. He kissed her gentle but deep. Then he entered her slowly and made her gasp for air. 


His lips left hers after some time, kissing his way to her neck.


„You have no idea how good you feel…“ He groaned quietly into her ear.


„I missed you so much, Josh…“ She whispered back. 


He kept his pace slow, not rushing things. He wanted to relish every precious second with her, not being sure when he would get the chance making love to her again. 


Eve was reaching her peak quickly anyway. Her sudden tightness made things challenging for him.


„Baby… are you already coming for me?“


Eve bit her lower lip and nodded, while her breath gone deeper with every further thrust.


„Do you want it a little harder…?“ 


„Yeees…“ 


He kissed her lips passionately and accelerated his pace. Eve moaned into his mouth, getting lost in ecstasy.


„Josh… come with me…“ 


„I’m more than ready for you baby… just let go…“ 


With few deep and hard thrusts he brought both of them over the edge.


„Jooooosh…!“ 


„Eeeeeve…!“ 



After drinking a lot and smoking pot Justin was completely knocked off, not realizing what just happened right next to him. Both were surprised that he didn’t wake up, as they didn’t behave quietly. 


Josh stayed on top of Eve, placing gentle kisses on her lips. He was completely overwhelmed by his emotions. Eve felt in this moment like nothing has ever changed between them. She raised one hand and caressed the back of his head. 


„You have no idea how badly I was yearning for you.“ She whispered. 


„I love you, cupcake.“ He replied. 


Eve looked at him with her eyes open wide, being in shock.


„What did you say…?“ She stammered. 


„That I love you.“ 


„I meant the way you called me.“ 


Josh stared at her, getting lost in thoughts. 


„Josh… why you called me this way?“ She asked again. 


„You… you made chocolate cupcakes… they were for Lucy… she was in the hospital…“ Josh whispered.


Eve’s heart started raising.


„What else?“ She asked impatiently. 


„You said it’s German breakfast. It made no sense…“ 


„Yes… that’s what I said.“


„You gave me one for my way home…“ 


„Oh my god… Josh…“


He was also shocked about what was happening. He rolled over and sat down next to her. Eve sat down as well, staring at him in pure disbelief. 


„You remember.“ She said. 


Josh’s breath turned deep and fast, while he was still lost in thoughts.


„Honey, are you alright?“ Eve asked concerned. 


He looked at her with his eyes open wide.


„Eve… I know everything…“ He said with breaking voice. 


Eve didn’t know, if she was just dreaming or if this really was happening. While she was staring back at Josh, Justin started waking up. He saw Josh and Eve looking at each other. 


„What is happening?“ He asked with raspy voice. 


Both looked at him now, without replying. 


„Why you look so tensed?“ He continued asking.


„I remember…“ Josh answered. 


Justin frowned and sat down as well. 


„What do you mean?“ 


„Everything… it’s back… my memory is back…“ 


Eve was still processing all of this. She didn’t know how to react.


Justin needed to process, as well. He thought about what this was meaning for him and Eve. 


Josh looked at Eve again and cupped her face with both hands. His look was concerned and his eyes begun swimming. 


„Eve. The things I did to you… all things I put you through… it’s unforgivable…“


She stared back at him, not knowing what to say. The desperation in his eyes and in his voice made her emotional, as well. 


„I can’t believe that I did all of this…“ He continued blaming himself. 


Justin was watching the scene, being unable to deal with it. 


Josh thought about how he kept Eve and Jake on distance when he was in the hospital. He imagined how much he must hurt her by getting in touch with Jen and that it must broke her heart into pieces as he said, that he couldn’t be with her. The way he felt about her after waking up made him feel deeply ashamed. She didn’t deserve being treated this way. She was the love of his life. How could he forget the love of his life?


Josh’s self-hate couldn’t get any bigger. He felt sick and panicked. Suddenly he turned away and grabbed his briefs from the floor. Then he rushed into the bathroom.


Eve and Justin were watching him disappear, still processing the unexpected situation. Eve cried without noticing, trying to understand what just happened. 


„Your husband is back.“ Justin said. 


She looked at him, not knowing how to reply. 


„He will kill me for everything I did.“ Justin added. 


„Why would you say that?“ Eve asked with shaky voice. 


„I broke a promise I made…“


„Which promise, Justin?“


„Never having you…“


Eve felt helpless and lost, not knowing what to think or what to feel. 


Josh returned from the bathroom in the same moment. Eve and Justin looked into his desperate face. He stared back at his best friend and his wife, being naked in bed. 


How could all of this happen? The situation between them couldn’t be more messed up. It was breaking his heart. He was aware off, that all of this was his fault. He pushed his wife away right into his best friends arms. 


Josh looked away and started collection his clothes from the floor to dress himself. 


„What are you doing?“ Eve asked. 


Josh didn’t react.


„I asked, what you are doing?“ She repeated. 


While putting on his trousers, he gave her another desperate look.


„I can’t deal with this right now. I need to go.“


„Josh, no! Don’t you dare leaving me like this!“ 


„I don’t deserve you. I can’t forgive myself for doing all this things to you.“ 


Eve left the bed, grabbed Justin’s shirt from the floor and put it on. Then she stopped standing in front of Josh. 


„No. Yesterday you said we need to figure things out. That’s exactly what we’ll do right now.“ 


Josh cupped her face with both hands once again.


„I hate myself, Eve… look at you… you’re in love my best friend… how could I let that happen?!“ 


Justin stood up as well and put on his briefs. 


„Eve… this makes no sense right now… we all need to process all of this…“ He said calmly. 


Josh released her and continued dressing himself. Eve didn’t make him stop, realizing that Justin must be right. 


As soon as Josh was completely dressed he left the room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As life turned a little busy, I am struggling with my time management again. I'll try my best uploading the next chapters daily, but can't promise this will work out. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story