„I regret I called.“ Josh said. 


„Come on, dude… what do you want me to say? This is insane!“ Chris replied. 


„Are you still talking about the sex?“


„I’m talking about everything what is happening right now. While T is on promo tour, you’re hanging up with his girlfriend, who is your wife. Does this sounds normal to you?!“ 


„T is fine with that.“


„That makes things even weirder!“ 


Josh sighed in deep frustration.


„You know what? Eve is pissing me off.“ Chris said next. 


„Why?“


„She has no right asking for both of you. It’s intolerable!“ 


„She loves us and she don’t wanna hurt any of us.“ 


„She’s selfish. That’s what she is.“ 




Next day Eve spent her lunch break with Sarah and Mateo in a small restaurant close to the office and stared into space. 


„Is your salad not okay?“ Sarah asked irritated, looking at Eve. 


She didn’t react, still being lost in thoughts. 


Sarah looked at Mateo.


„What is going on?“ 


„JC didn’t write or call after their date last night.“ Mateo answered. 


„Did something happen?“


„She told him she wants them both. But he was anything but keen about the idea.“ 


Sarah’s eyes went wide open. She shook Eve’s arm to bring her back to reality. 


„What?“ Eve said annoyed.


„Really? A triangle?“ 


Eve rolled her eyes. 


„I was drunk…“ 


„That doesn’t change the fact, that you’ve been serious when you shared your thoughts.“ Mateo teased. 


„Ya. And now I scared him off…“ 


„I don’t know what you’re waiting for.“ Sarah said. 


„What do you mean?“


„All you do is sitting here and feeling sorry for yourself. If you wanna know what’s going on with him, just ask and don’t wait for him to make the first move.“ 


Eve realized Sarah was right. Immediately she grabbed her phone and started typing.


„I’m sorry for overwhelming you. Please don’t be mad at me.“ [Cupcake]


„I’m not mad at you, love. I’m just processing.“ [Josh]


„I regret I said anything. I should have known, this is not how you want things to be.“ [Cupcake]


„I’m glad you’ve been honest. Please don’t worry. [Josh]




The same night, after bringing Jake into bed, Eve changed into comfortable clothes and made a sandwich and a cup of tea. She collapsed in front of the telly and switched on Netflix. When she finished eating, she put her empty plate at the coffee table and sighed. She hated spending her nights alone. Of course she was used to it in the meanwhile, but it still made her feel miserable. 


Suddenly she heard a key in the door lock. Her heart accelerated. She stood up, staring at the front door. In the next moment Justin entered the apartment. 


Eve rushed into his direction and jumped around his neck. He had trouble keeping his balance as she looped her legs around his waist and started kissing him wildly. 


„I really hoped you would react like this.“ He talked into her mouth with a big smile in his face. Then he carried her to the kitchen island to made her sit on it. 


She stopped kissing him, smiling back happily. 


„What are you doing here?“ 


„Tomorrow’s gig is in Vegas. It makes no sense spending the night there, if I can be here with you.“ 


She caressed his short hair and kissed him again. Her legs were still looped around his body tightly.


„I missed you.“ She talked into his mouth and deepen their kiss. 


„Kitchen island sex?“ He groaned, turning hot quickly. 


Eve nodded and grabbed his t-shirt to get rid of it in a second. She missed the touch of his warm skin under her fingertips. 


Justin dressed off her tank top in the next moment. Then he bent down to taste her hard nipples. Eve moaned, grabbing her hand back into his hair. He licked his way up her neckline slowly and finally met her hungry lips again. 


„Your skin tastes so delicious…“ 


Eve opened his jeans quickly and pulled them down, as well as his briefs. Justin undressed her sweatpants and her panties. 


„Are you ready for me, baby?“


„Is this a serious question?“ 


Justin smiled dirty before entering her deep. He grabbed her hips to pull her closer. She moved to his rhythm, getting lost in ecstasy. While their orgasms built up quickly, they were staring hungrily into each others eyes. 


„You feel so good inside of me… I missed you inside of me…“ She moaned. 


Justin pressed his lips on hers again, pushing his tongue into her mouth. His urge for her was bigger than ever before. Knowing that their future was uncertain, gave him an additional thrill. 


She broke their kiss and gasped for air.


„Justin… harder… I’m so close…“


He did what she asked for, making her scream.


„Oh yes…! Justiiiiin…!“


He let go just short after, gasping for air. 


„Fuuuuuck… you’re so good Eve…!“



The doorbell rang. Justin was still catching his breath. 


„Actually, I was wondering why he wasn’t with you.“ 


Eve was also out of breath, looking into his eyes. 


„We didn’t make any plans for tonight.“


Justin slid outside of her and pulled up his briefs and his jeans. He bent down to pick up her clothes and gave them to her. Then he checked the front camera and pressed the door release button. While Eve was dressing herself quickly, he went into the living area and let himself fall at the sofa. 


Eve opened the front door. 


„Hi.“ Josh said, smiling calmly.


He was holding a paper bag in his hand.


„Hi.“ Eve said, smiling back. 


„I brought cheesecake.“ 


He came closer and kissed her cheek. She let him enter the apartment and bit her lower lip. Josh saw Justin sitting at the sofa from distance. 


„Hey bro.“ Justin said, giving him a short look. 


Josh frowned. He gave the paper bag to Eve, not knowing if he should go or stay. He didn’t expect her being with Justin tonight and felt kind of disappointed, although he knew, that he had no right feeling this way. 


„I should have called first.“ Josh said.


„I didn’t call, either.“ Justin replied.


„You want me to leave?“ Josh wanted to know, looking deep into Eve’s eyes. 


She shook her head, smiling sheepishly. Then she came closer and kissed his lower cheek, almost meeting his lips. 


„Please stay.“ She answered. 




Then she went with the paper bag into the kitchen. Josh went to the sofa and sat down next to Justin. 


„What’s with your tour?“ He wanted to know. 


„Next gig is in Vegas.“ Justin explained. 


„I see.“ 


„You gonna share that cheesecake with me.“ 


„As long as it’s just the cheesecake.“


Eve joined them with three plates, cutlery and the paper bag. Both made room for her between them. She put everything at the coffee table and sat down. 


„What now?“ She was thinking, while her heart was beating out of control. 


Justin stared at the paper bag.


„You dared buying cake somewhere else then at the cheesecake factory?“


„It’s closed today.“


„I’m sure it will still be good.“ Eve said and started putting the cake onto the plates. 



When Justin finished his piece, he went to the fridge.


„Who wants a beer?“ He asked.


Josh raised his hand. Justin returned with two bottles and gave one to Josh. 


Eve grabbed her cup of tea from the coffee table and took a sip. She was thrilled about the fact, that suddenly both of them were with her tonight. 


„What are you watching? Josh asked Eve, taking a sip. 


„Oh, ehm… a series, it’s called Startup


„Sounds good.“ Josh replied.


He saw the remote control lying at the coffee table. A folder with pictures of a beach house was lying next to it. Curiously he grabbed the folder and took a closer look. Eve’s hard skipped a beat.


„Is this the house you’ve been talking about, T?“ He asked.


Justin felt a little uneasy, as well.


„Ehm, ya. It’s the house in Malibu.“


„So, did you already seen it?“ Josh asked next, looking at Eve.


„Not, yet. The viewing is tomorrow.“ 


Josh browsed through the folder. He noticed that the house was really big, having at least five bedrooms. Then he suddenly understood what was going on. His stomach dropped. He looked at Eve and then at Justin. 


„T…?“


„Hm…?“


„Is this what I think it is?“


Eve turned pale. 


Justin cleared his throat. 


„Yap…“ 


„Really?! You’re planning moving together?!“ He asked, turning upset. 


„Look… I moved back to your house after your accident. We already lived to together. Not as a couple, but we know that it works. So, why waiting?“ Justin explained. 


„I can’t believe what I am listening to.“ 


Josh was enraged about what he just learned and put his beer and the folder at the coffee table. Then he stood up. 


„Josh, please don’t go.“ Eve said, having a terribly bad conscience. 


She stood up as well and grabbed his hand. He gave her a stern look. 


„What comes next, Eve? Another baby?“ He said cynically. 


„Please don’t be like this.“


„Honestly, I feel like spoiling your life plan.“ 


„Dude, come on. That house isn’t bought, yet. All of this happened before you returned into her life.“ Justin said. 


„Then why the hell is she still doing the viewing tomorrow?!“

 

Chapter End Notes:

Real life will be pretty busy in the next two weeks. Try to upload every day, but no promises!

Hope you still enjoy <3



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story