Eve was staring outside the giant window, being hypnotized by the breaking waves. The weather was a little rough today. The aggressive sound of the ocean filled the empty house. 


„So? What do you say?“ The realtor asked friendly, bringing her back to reality. 


She looked at him and forced a smile.


„It’s beautiful.“


„Do you think your client will share your opinion?“


„Yes. I’m pretty sure he will.“ 


The realtor smiled self satisfied. 


„Then I’m looking forward receiving his offer shortly. Please note, there are several potential buyers for this breathtaking object. I recommend not waisting too much time.“


„Of course.“ 



When Eve returned to her car, she was still lost in thoughts. The house was truly perfect. But she couldn’t feel happy about it. Josh left her apartment yesterday night, being angry and disappointed. She felt completely miserable after their fight and wanted to cancel the viewing. But Justin didn’t let her. He explained, that he was truly interested in that house and didn’t want to miss the chance to buy such a rare object. He learned a lot about the real estate market in the past years and knew, that he could sell it with high profits after its redesign. The viewing turned into nothing but business in that moment. 



Justin was sitting in his jet on his way to Las Vegas, thinking about last night. It ended different than he expected. Instead of enjoying the evening with Eve and having plenty of sex, Josh showed up. As he furiously left her apartment after their fight, she was completely devastated. Of course Justin understood his friend. They agreed giving Eve time to make a decision. It wasn't fair to continue making future plans at this point. Still he didn’t want to lose the beach house. He wanted to have a perfect place to live with her and the kids, in case she would decide to stay with him. But he didn’t tell her, that this was the reason why he insisted doing the viewing.



On her way back to the office, Eve was still completely lost in thoughts. She was feeling sad about the house, but the main reason for her bad mood was Josh. She stopped at the next red lights, thinking about how to make things right. As the lights turned green, she made a u-turn and drove to the Hills. 


Eve reached Josh’s house few minutes later and let herself on his property. She parked her car in front of his double garage, went to the front door and rang the bell. Her heart was beating fast, as the door opened up.


„Cupcake.“ Josh said surprised. 


Eve was wearing a short dark blue shift dress with matching ballet flats. Her hair was sleek and open and her every day make-up simple as always. 


Josh just made himself ready for the gym, wearing black sweat pants and a light grey sports shirt. As contact lenses didn't work for him, he was still wearing his black framed nerdy glasses. Eve could see his muscles through his tight shirt and turned immediately hot. 


Without saying a single world, she suddenly fell around his neck and kissed him passionately. Josh didn’t expect that, but responded her kiss immediately. He embraced her upper body tightly and pulled her inside of the house. With his foot he closed the front door. 


„Baby… what is this…?“ He whispered, without interrupting their kiss.


„Do me the way you want me…“ She whispered back. 


Josh got hard within seconds after hearing her say that. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up. She put her legs around him tightly and continued kissing him, while he was carrying her into their bedroom. 


„That dress needs to go now.“ He said, breaking their kiss. 


Then he put her down carefully, standing with her in front of their bed. With one hand he opened the long zipper at her back. With the other hand he cupped her face and continued kissing her deep. Eve was still wearing her shoes and slipped outside, while her dress fell to the floor. Then she undressed his shirt and his shorts. Josh’s lips moved down her neck. He opened her bra in a second and tossed it to the floor. Then he continued with her panties. Eve helped him out of his briefs next. When they finally were naked, he turned her around and pulled her close to his body. Still kissing her neck, he pressed his hard cock against her ass.


„I want you on your knees…“ He whispered temptingly in her ear. 


Eve bit her lower lip, while a deep shiver run down her spine. Then she did what he asked for and crawled onto the bed. Still standing behind her, he grabbed her hips and pulled them closer to his core. 


„Go down on your elbows…“


She did what he wanted and made him smile dirty. 


„I like that view…“ He said naughty and pushed two fingers inside of her.


Eve gasped for air, while he was moving them back and forth slowly. 


„Wet and tight… that’s my girl…“ 


„Josh… give me more…“ She begged.


As much as he wanted to thrust her hard and deep, he decided to start slow, not wanting to hurt her. 


„Oh yeees… harder…“ She moaned with pleasure.  


He accelerated his pace, feeling her getting tight soon.


„I feel you coming, baby…“ 


„Yeees… please don’t stooooop…“ 


„Hold it back… I want us coming together…“ 


„Nooo…“


„Eve… behave…“


„Nooo…“


„Eve…“


„Yeees… yeeeees… yeeeees…!!!“ 


She let her orgasm take control, enjoying the massive wave of pure pleasure to its full extent. 


„Naughty babe…“ He groaned, thrusting hard against her tightness.


He was ready letting go, as well.


„Josh… not like this…“


He immediately stopped.


„Is something wrong, baby?“ He asked concerned. 


„I want to feel you like I never felt someone before…“ 


Josh needed few seconds to sort his mind.


„Is she offering…?“ 


„You know, that no one ever did this one thing to me, Josh…“ 


„Fuck…! She’s serious…!“


„Eve… I want this badly… but I’m afraid hurting you.“ 


„I know you won’t.“


„Okay. But not here. You need to relax…“  




„What the hell happened to your hair? And your make-up?“ Mateo asked irritated when Eve returned into the office.


„I had a shower.“ She said boldly. „How is my baby doing?“ 


„He’s fine. Sarah took him for a walk. Now explain the shower!“


„I visited Josh after the house viewing. Unfortunately he doesn’t have a hair dryer since I moved out.“ 


Mateo raised his eyebrows. 


„You fucked him in the middle of the day? Your bad conscience must have been unbearable, hm?“ Mateo teased. 


„Yes.“ 


„How will you explain this to Justin?“ 


„I told you, that he gave me his blessing.“ 


„I remember. But giving you his blessing must not mean that he really meant it.“ 


Eve sighed.


„I’m gonna tell him tonight and find out.“ 


„So? How was the sex? And why must it have been under the shower?“ 


„Because we tried something new…“


Mateo frowned.


„I have no idea what you’re talking about, girl.“


Eve bit her lips, giving him a sheepish look.


„I let him do what Eric does to you…“ 


„Oh.“ 


Eve flushed a little.


„Are you saying, you did it for the first time?“ 


She nodded. 


„Jesus Christ… you’re turning 40 next year and never tried this before?“


„I was not even close…“


„Okay, why now? Did you get bored doing it the classic way for some reason?“ 


„I wanted to be prepared, Matty…“


„Prepared for wha…“ He suddenly stopped talking.


„You dirty bitch mean another threesome…“


„It’s not a crime.“


„It’s not. But do they want it, as well?“ 


„I don’t know.“ 


Mateo crossed his arms, giving her a very shady grin. 


„You tasted blood and now you can’t stop.“


„Yes. That’s how things are.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story