Josh and Justin enjoyed Eve’s food very much, asking for refill. The atmosphere between them was relaxed and easygoing. Justin talked about his promo-tour. Josh informed them, that he was back in business and started working on some new projects. Eve on the other hand didn’t talk much about her therapy. She explained it would take more time figuring things out and that she planned continuing her sessions with Dr. Brown at her practice.


While enjoying themselves, they finished the bottle of wine quickly and emptied another one short after. Thanks to the alcohol Eve felt comfortable, although the unpleasant part of the night didn’t start, yet. 


„So? Do we have the cheesecake now?“ Justin asked, as he finished his second serving.


„I can’t have it right now. Let’s wait a moment.“ Josh replied, patting his full tummy. 


Eve decided this was the right moment to talk about Jake. 


„Come on. Let’s sit at the sofa. I need to talk to you about something.“ She announced. 


Justin and Josh exchanged glances. Without saying a word, they followed her to the sofa. All of them sat down next to each other, having Eve in the middle. 


„What’s going on?“ Justin wanted to know. 


Eve looked at him and then at Josh, not knowing how to start. She had enough time preparing herself for this conversation. But right in that moment, she felt kind of helpless. 


„Jake…“ Eve stammered, trying to find the right words. 


„Yes?“ Josh replied, waiting for more information. 


„The paternity test result was negative.“ She finally said. 


Josh frowned, before answering. 


„I would have been very surprised, if it wasn’t.“


Eve was confused about his reaction. It made no sense to her. 


„Do you know what that means?“ She asked carefully, being sure he didn’t understand what she was trying to say. 


„Yes, I do. It means Justin isn’t Jake’s dad.“ Josh replied, looking at Justin. 


„Surprise, surprise.“ Justin said cynically. 


Eve looked at him and then and Josh. 


„I am a little lost here. The test was negative and you still believe Jake is yours?“ 


„Yes, of course.“ 


Eve’s confusion reached its peak.


„Why would you say that?“ 


„The test must be negative, as C didn’t make it.“ Justin explained. 


Eve stared at Justin with her eyes wide open. 


„Say.That.Again.“


„C didn’t want the test. So I told the nurse to take my sample instead.“


„Oh.My.God.“


„Honey, I have trouble to understand your confusion about all of this.“ Josh said. 


Eve didn’t reply. She stood up instead and brought the document. Then she sat down and gave it to Josh.


Josh needed a moment to read the paper. Then he smiled and gave it to Justin. 


„They forgot changing names.“ 


Justin also noticed the mistake and scoffed. 


„Jerks.“ 


„So, the document is wrong…?“ Eve talked to herself, being lost in thoughts. 


„Baby. Did you really believe C isn’t Jake’s dad after reading it?“ Justin asked. 


She looked at him, still under shock. 


„Yes.“


Josh frowned again.


„This makes no sense, honey. You didn’t have sex with anyone else, right?“ 


„But Cuba…“ She stammered, still sorting her mind. 


Josh looked at Justin, suddenly turning uneasy. Justin just raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders.


„What do you mean with Cuba, Eve?“ Josh wanted to know.


„When I made out with Justin… he…“ 


„He what?“


„Eve, come on! No! This is ridiculous!“ Justin said, before she continued talking. „We talked about it before! It’s impossible!“ 


„What is this about?“ Josh asked again. 


Justin sighed before answering. 


„I was a little… overexcited…“


„Excuse me?!“ Josh said outraged. 


„I didn’t have sex for months…“


„Are you saying you came, while making out with my girl?!“ 


„It just happened, man. I didn’t plan that.“ 


„Why you never mentioned that little detail, hm?!“ Josh blamed Eve now. 


„I didn’t think it was relevant.“ She justified herself. 


„If you gave him an orgasm it is relevant!“ Josh complained. 


„Come on, dude. She didn’t touch me or something, okay? Stop working up into this.“ 


Josh looked at both of them and calmed down slowly. 


„And you really believed he made you pregnant this way?“ He asked next.


„It was the only explanation I’ve had, when I read the document.“ Eve answered. 


„I’m not an expert in reproduction, but it sounds completely illogical. Besides, how come you opened the envelope now?“ 


„I didn’t open it. But when I saw your doctor in the clinic, he asked me how you deal with the fact not being Jake’s dad. He showed me a copy of the test and assured, that there is no reason doubting the result.“ Eve explained. 


Justin scoffed.


„Baby, very obviously you’ve been terribly flustered. And I’m sorry for not telling you, that it was me who made the test. I simply forgot about it. But I expected them being smart enough to change our names.“


„I’m not surprised things went wrong. That young nurse was completely overwhelmed when you asked her taking your sample.“ Josh said. 


„But why you did that, Justin? It makes to sense to me.“ Eve asked. 


„I just wanted to prove that I’m not Jake’s dad.“


„Although I said it’s not necessary.“ Josh added. 


Eve closed her eyes and sighed with relief. 


„You two have no idea what you put me through. I’ve spent days and nights trying to figure out how to explain all of this.“ She said.


Then she stood up.


„Where are you going, honey?“ Josh asked. 


Eve went to the freezer and put out a bottle of Tequila. Then she grabbed three glasses from the cupboard and returned to the sofa.


„I need a real drink now…“ 



After drinking the shots Eve leaned into the sofa, feeling embarrassed.


„I was such an idiot believing you made me pregnant.“ She blamed herself, looking at Justin. 


He smiled cheeky. 


„I’m pretty sure my guys can handle difficult circumstances, but we should have been naked at least, don’t you think?“ He teased.


„We weren’t naked, but the fabric of our swimwear was under high pressure.“ She teased back. 


„I don’t wanna listen to this.“ Josh complained. 


Both looked at him.


„Is this really still bothering you?“ Justin asked. 


„I just realized how much you played the situation down, when you told me what happened.“ Josh answered.


„I didn’t lie, either. There was no sex.“ 


„No matter, if there was sex or not, I’m still regretting that we hurt you. We’ve been assholes.“ Eve said. 


Justin suddenly thought about what happened with Jessica and turned uneasy. He believed, this was the right moment confessing what he did. But then he changed his mind.


„Let’s just forget about Cuba.“ Josh suggested. 


Eve gave him a loving look and placed a gentle kiss at his cheek. Justin filled their glasses again.


„Look at him. He wants us getting wasted.“ Eve teased.


„It was you who brought the Tequila.“ Justin replied.


Josh took his glass, waiting for Eve and Justin doing the same.


„All of us know what will happen next. So we better get drunk fast.“ 


Eve bit her lips and squeezed her thighs. She took her glass, glancing at Josh and then at Justin. Justin grabbed his glass, as well. Then they drunk.



Half hour later, Eve was more than just tipsy. She took the bottle to fill up their glasses again. 


„Honey, no… you’ve had enough.“ Josh said calmly, taking the bottle away from her. 


Eve pouted. 


„Do you think I’ve had enough?“ She asked Justin.


„If you wanna remember next morning what we did to you tonight, I highly recommend to stop drinking.“ He replied, giving her a sexy smile. 


„You mean… what I did to you…“ She said naughty. 


Justin’s smile got brighter. 


„Okay… so… what exactly you wanna do to us? He asked curiously.


„I’ll make sure you’ll learn something new tonight.“


Justin just stared at her, feeling his dick getting hard. 


„You think there’s still something I need to learn?“


„Yes, Timberlake.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story