Josh was already on fire. He suddenly grabbed Eve’s hand, stood up and pulled her into her bedroom. Justin followed them with little distance.

Josh stopped next to her bed. He was standing in front of Eve and looked deep into her eyes. The way he stared at her gave her a shiver. He moved his face closer to hers. His half open lips touched her mouth slightly, before moving up to her left ear. 


„Don’t you dare letting him do you the way I did…“ He whispered. 


His unexpected possessive behavior made her wetter than she already was. Again they looked into each others eyes. 


In the meanwhile Justin undressed his shirt and his jeans. Then he laid down in her bed and covered his lower body with the blanket. 


Both looked at him and smiled. 


„Are you skipping foreplay?“ Eve asked. 


„I’m ready. My foreplay just happened at the sofa.“ He said, with a naughty smile in his face.


Eve bit her lower lip once again. 


„Then tell me what to do to him.“


„Guess it makes sense getting rid of your clothes first…“ Justin replied. 


Eve grabbed Josh polo shirt and dressed it off in a second. Then she opened his belt and the buttons of his jeans. His hardness was hard to ignore. As she pulled his jeans down, he undressed them quickly. Then he found the zipper of Eve’s dress on her left side and opened it. 


„Raise your arms.“ He ordered.


She did what he asked for and let him undress her. Josh enjoyed the view at her black lace lingerie, before pulling her closer to his body. His hands moved from her lower back to her ass. Then he squeezed it gently. Eve put her arms around his neck, playing with the hair on the back of his head. 


„What now, Justin?“ She asked, without losing eye contact with Josh. 


„Do you like sucking him, Eve?“ 


„Very…“ 


„Then go down on your knees and give him a treat.“ 


She obeyed and knelt down in front of Josh. Then she pulled down his briefs a little to release him. Slowly she licked her way up his full length and made him groan. Josh grabbed one hand into her hair, waiting impatiently for her to suck him.


„Eve…“


She teased him a little longer, licking the tip of his cock. His precum was a lot.


Josh was rolling his eyes. 


„Please… I need it now…“ He groaned. 


Justin’s right hand moved into his boxer briefs, as his aching dick was craving for attention. 


„How does he taste, Eve?“


„He tastes so good…“ 


„Please suck me…“ Josh begged. 


„You like torturing your husband, hm…?“


Eve took him into her mouth and gave him what he craved for. 


„Oh fuck… yeeeees…“ Josh groaned. 


She satisfied him slowly but hard. 


„You know exactly how I like it, baby…“ 


Justin enjoyed their show a little too much, feeling his orgasm building up. Then he released himself.


„Baby, it’s enough.“ He said.


Slowly she stopped, looking up into Josh’s eyes. Then she stood up. 


„Make her naked…“ Justin ordered. 


Josh opened her bra with one hand and got rid of it. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, giving her another deep shiver. He smiled dirty as her nipples turned hard. His hands moved down her body slowly, grabbing the waistband of her panties. He pulled them down and let them fall to the floor. 


„Is she ready for us?“ Justin asked. 


Josh pushed his right hand between her thighs. Eve gasped for air. 


„Oh yes… wet as fuck…“ 


„You want her first?“ 


Josh gave Eve another dirty smile, being sure she was having different plans. 


„Who do you want, Eve?“ He asked, playing with her clit. 


„Both of you…“ She moaned. 


Josh stopped teasing her and picked up his jeans from the floor. Then he took condoms out of his pocket. 


Eve crawled onto the bed and laid down next to Justin on her side. Then she got rid of his boxer briefs and grabbed his cock roughly.


„Mmmmm… yes, baby…“ He groaned, as she was moving her hand back and forth. 


„Did you enjoy our little show?“ She asked temptingly. 


„A lot…“ 


 Josh laid down at her other side and gave one condom to Justin. 


„What happens next, Eve?“ Justin asked her. 


She took the condom out of his hand and opened the packaging. Then she rolled it down his length, while Josh was doing the same to himself.


„As I said… I want you both…“ She replied. 


Justin needed a second to sort his mind.


„Oh.“ He said surprised. „Are you sure…?“ 


Eve nodded, biting her lower lip again. 


Justin was thrilled by the imagination what would happen next. Slowly he turned into her direction. She pushed herself close to his body. Then she put her left leg above his hip. 


Justin entered her deep. 


„Yeeees… oh Justin…“ She moaned, enjoying his slow thrusts. 


Josh turned into her direction as well, pressing his body against her back. He kissed her neck and bit her earlobe playfully. 


„Are you ready for me?“ He whispered. 


„Yeees…“ She moaned. 


„I promise to be gentle… just relax and enjoy…“ 




„Did we really…?“ 


„Yes…“


„All at once…?“


„Ya…“


„Fuck…“


Justin was lying at his back, processing what he just experienced. He turned his head into Eve’s direction, who didn’t find her way back to reality, yet. Her breath was deep and there was a big satisfied grin in her face. 


Justin raised his upper body a little and looked at Josh, who was lying at Eve’s other side. 


„Definitively I learned something new tonight.“ He confessed. 


„Me, too.“ Josh replied.


„It was unreal. I mean… I could feel…“


Josh interrupted his friend. 


„Dude… honestly, I don’t wanna have this kind of conversation.“


Eve took another deep breath. 


„I never came so good…“


„You’re welcome.“ Both men said at once.




Eve woke next morning, lying in Justin’s arm. She inhaled his scent and let her mind drifting away, remembering the latest events.


„Oh Eve… you kinky little bitch…“ She thought.


Then she slowly turned around, expecting Josh lying next to her. But he wasn’t there. She touched the side of his bed and noticed it was still warm. His glasses were lying at the bedside table. Being relieved that he didn’t leave, she returned into Justin’s arm. He woke up slowly, pushing her closer to his chest and kissing the top of her head. 


„Hey, baby…“ He whispered. 


Eve raised herself a little and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. 


„Hey, handsome. Did you sleep well?“


„I did. And you?“


„Same.“ 


He cupped her face with one hand, also thinking about last night. 


„Baby…?“


„Hm?“ 


„Did you and C make those things before?“ He asked curiously.


„You mean…?“


„Yes…“


She bit her lower lip and nodded. Justin raised his eyebrows. 


„Should I’ve been more open minded in bed?“ He asked carefully. 


„No, Justin. Our sex is amazing. I don’t miss anything.“


„Does it mean you want this with him, but not with me?“ 


„It’s not like that. I wanted to make this experience with both of you. But I didn’t want doing it unprepared…“


„So, you made… a dry run?“ 


Eve giggled. 


„Yes…“


Justin suddenly turned around and laid down on top of her. Eve looped her legs around him.


„We are alone.“ He noticed.


„Yes, we are…“


„Is he in the bathroom?“


„No, I think he takes care for Jake.“ 


She felt Justin getting hard quickly. Her body immediately responded.


„Are you skipping foreplay again?“ She complained half seriously. 


„I can feel, you don’t need a foreplay…“


He kissed her deep and entered her in the same moment. Eve moaned into his mouth.


„Be quiet, baby. I don't want you attracting any attention…“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As I won't be at home for few days, the next update will be on Monday. 

I'm bringing this story to an end slowly. I guess it's time, right?

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story