Lucy made herself on her way back home, after having breakfast together in the next morning. Eve still didn’t feel like going back to work. 


„What about going to the beach today? The weather is nice.“ Josh suggested.


„I have a bad conscience keeping you up from working for another day.“ Eve replied. 


„I told you, there are no strict deadlines I need to keep. So, what do you say?“ 


Eve smiled and nodded. Josh pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head.


„Venice?“ 


She giggled. 


„You want me wearing my red bikini, like back in those days?“ 


„Yes.“ 



Eve was lying at the beach next to Josh at their blanket, wearing her bikini. It was unusually warm at the beginning of November. Josh was wearing black swim trunks and enjoyed the heat of the sun at his naked chest. 


Jake was busy playing in the sand. Eve was watching him, as he suddenly began crawling.


„Honey! Look at him!“ She said excited and raised her upper body. 


Josh sat down, as well. 


„Great job, buddy! You got it!“ He said proudly. 


„Jesus, he’s pretty fast.“ Eve noticed. 


„That’s a new level, right? He’ll keep us busy now.“ Josh joked. 


Jake was on his way to the water.


„No!“ Eve shouted and jumped up in the next second. 


She picked him up, before he reached the waves. Jakes started whining. 


„You can’t play in the water, little monkey. It’s too dangerous.“ She explained. 


„Let’s distract him with food.“ Josh suggested, as she returned with the baby to their blanket. 


Jake’s bad mood changed, when Josh gave him a banana.


„He’s already nine months old. When did that happened?“ Eve said. 


„I wished I didn’t miss so much.“ Josh replied with sad voice. „The worst part is, that I missed his birth.“ 


Eve understood his frustration. 


„All what matters is now, honey. There is still so much to witness.“ She tried to cheer him up. 


„But it was a big deal for me, you know.“ 


Eve came closer, kneeling in front of him. She placed a soft kiss on his lips. 


„You survived a terrible accident. You fully recovered although everybody gave up on you…“


„You didn’t.“ Josh interrupted her. 


She lowered her head. 


„I also lost hope, Josh.“ 


He grabbed her chin carefully and made her look back into his eyes. 


„You saved my life, Eve.“ 


She smiled sheepishly. 


„The doctor said I was selfish. But I just couldn’t let you go.“


„Because you didn’t give up.“ 


„The imagination of not seeing you, not touching you, not smelling you was unbearable.“ 


Josh stroke her cheek gently. 


„I would have done the same, if this was you.“ 


He placed another soft kiss on her lips. She kissed him back more passionately. 


„Excuse me.“ They suddenly heard an older woman saying, who was passing by. „Your baby is running away.“ 


„Oh shit!!!“ Josh said nervously and jumped up in the next second to save Jake from the waves. 


„What are you doing, buddy? That’s not cool!“ Josh rebuked his son. 


Eve started laughing. 


„Oh yes… he’ll give us a pretty tough time from now on.“ 



The same night Eve and Josh ordered pizza, after bringing Jake into bed. As the delivery arrived, they collapsed in front of the telly, enjoying their food. 


„No. Forget it.“ Josh said, as Eve crawled into his arm after finishing her pizza. 


She looked at him with puppy eyes. 


„You’ll fall asleep within seconds, I know it.“ He added. 


„But I want to cuddle.“ 


„Then let’s watch the series in bed. I’m too old carrying you upstairs again.“ 


„Are you saying I’m heavy?“ 


„I’m saying, I’m too old.“ 


„But you still look pretty hot for your age.“ 


Josh raised his eyebrows.


„Are you hitting on me?“ 


„Oh yes… I’m such a sucker for that grey hair of yours…“ 


„Old news.“ 


Eve smiled naughty. 


„We definitely should go to bed…“ 


Then she stood up and hurried upstairs. Josh was surprised. He didn’t expect her being in the mood for sex. After switching off the telly, he run after her and caught her from behind, before she reached their bed. 


Eve chuckled. 


„You run pretty fast, old man.“ She teased. 


„I only do when I have the right motivation.“ He replied and begun kissing her neck. 


Eve’s breath gone deep. He raised her arms in the next moment and got rid of her t-shirt. Then he grabbed her naked breasts and squeezed them carefully. 


„Your body feels so good, baby… I can’t get enough of your touch…“ He whispered in her ear. 


„Josh… I want you now…“ She moaned quietly.


„Impatient as always, hm…“


His hands moved down her body, grabbing the waistband of her sweatpants. He got rid of them in a second. Eve turned into his direction now. She undressed his shirt and helped him out of his sweat shorts. Then she put off her own panties, before pulling down his briefs. She bit her lower lip, while gazing at his hardness. 


Josh pulled her closer and lifted her up in the next moment. She looped her legs around his waist as he carried her to their bed. 


„I thought you’re too old for this…“


„Again, just a matter of the right motivation.“ 


He laid her down carefully, staying on top of her. Their lips met, kissing each other passionately. 


„Josh…“ She whispered into his mouth. 


He broke their kiss and looked deep into her eyes. 


„I know, baby… you wanna make love…“ 


He kissed her again, this time deeper, but slower. His hard dick was pressing against her core. She rubbed herself against him, impatiently waiting for more. 


„Remember what we did in that bed the first night?“ He whispered. 


„How could I ever forget that night?“


„I wanna do this again to you. But you have to listen to me…“ 


Eve nodded, craving badly to feel him inside of her. 


Finally he entered her, completely filling her up. She gasped for air. 


„Oh Jooosh…“ 


„Focus Eve… I don’t want you to come…“ 


She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip again. His slow but deep thrusts brought her to the edge pretty fast. Josh felt her getting tight and made a break. 


„Not now, baby… we aren’t there, yet… 


As her urge eased down, he begun thrusting her again. But she was reaching her peak within seconds. Josh immediately stopped. 


„Hold it back… we’ll do this another time…“ 


„Jooosh, this is torture…“


„You know it’s worth it…“ 


She did what he asked for, fighting against her need to let go.


He brought her to her limits several times like this.


„Josh… I’m exploding…“ She moaned in frustration, as he stopped for another time.


„You’ve been very brave, baby… I’m gonna release you now…“ 


He begun thrusting her hard. Eve opened her eyes wide, as a deep wave of pure pleasure and satisfaction hit her core like a thunderbolt. 


„OOOOOH GOOOOOD…!!! YEEEEES…!!!“ 


The wave hit her another time, just as she thought it was over. And then it happened once again.


„JOOOSH…!!! JOOOSH…!!! JOOOOOSH…!!!“


He came deep inside of her after her last wave. 


„OH FUCK EEEEEVE…!“


Still being inside of her, he was catching his breath and watching her coming back to reality slowly. 


„Baby… if you don’t ease your tension a little, I’m gonna spend the rest of the night inside of you.“ 


Eve smiled all over her face. 


„I like the imagination.“ 


Josh smiled back and kissed her lips. 


„You came good?“ 


„It was okay.“ She teased.


„Okay?“ 


„Ya… not bad…“ 


He bit her neck and made her giggle. 


„Not bad?“ 


Eve laughed harder, as he continued biting her. 


„It was good!“


„Just good?“


„Pretty good!“ 


„You came three times in row and say it was pretty good?“ 


„You are a sex god!“ 


„That sounds much better.“ 


Josh stopped teasing her and looked into her eyes again. 


„I came good, as well. Thanks for asking.“ 


„You’re welcome.“ She said sassy. 


„You have a pretty easy job with me, comparing to the effort I made.“ 


„Oh please, you had me at the edge after one minute. That’s what you call effort?“ 


Josh smiled and kissed her lips once again. 


„You had me at the edge after one minute, as well. But I got myself under control.“ 


Eve gave him a dirty grin.


„Next time I’ll prove that you don’t.“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story