Eve smiled, when they entered the 71 Above in L.A. downtown. 


„You came here with me, when Rachel offered the partnership.“ She remembered. 


„And now she’s leaving for good. That’s why I thought we should come here again.“ Josh explained. 


The receptionist brought them to their table.


„I’m wishing you a wonderful night, Mr. and Mrs. Chasez.“


Both thanked her and took their seats. 


„White wine?“ Josh asked, studying the menu. 


„What about rosé?“ 


He smiled. 


„Sure.“ 


They ordered mushroom pasta for starters and Japanese Wagyu beef with potato wedges and grilled vegetables for main course. 


Eve was amazed and enjoyed every bite to its fulled extent. 


„I hope you left some space for dessert.“ Josh said, as they finished their dishes.


„You know I didn’t. Still I want some.“ She giggled. 


„What about the passion fruit curd with coconut ice cream?“


Eve licked her lips and nodded. 



„Thank you, Josh. I enjoyed our date night very much.“ Eve said.


They just left the restaurant and waited for the elevator.


Josh took her hand and kissed her fingers gently. 


„Me, too, my love.“ 


When the elevator arrived, he pulled her inside and pushed her against the opposite wall gently. 


„Josh. Behave.“


„We have 71 levels. The elevator doesn’t stop until will arrive downstairs.“  


He kissed her passionately. As always Eve started melting by the touch of his lips on hers. While cupping her face with one hand, the other moved between her thighs. 


„Josh…“ 


„There’re sixty levels left…“


His hand continued moving to her core. She spread her legs for him slightly. He pushed her panties aside and entered her carefully with two fingers. 


„Mmmmm…“ She moaned.


With his thumb he started rubbing her clit. 


„Fifty levels…“ He whispered into her mouth. 


Eve broke their kiss and rolled her eyes. Her breath gone deeper with every second.


„Oh goooood…“ 


„Forty levels…“ 


„I need more…“ She moaned, getting completely lost in the moment. 


„Thirty levels…“ 


„Fuck, Josh… I want your tongue on me…“ 


He gave her a dirty smile. Then he went down on his knees and pushed her dress higher to have better access. Aggressively she grabbed one hand into his hair. 


„Yes… like this… don’t stop…“ She panted, as he started licking and sucking her clit. 


It took him just seconds to bring her over the edge. 


„Oh Jooooosh!!! Now…!!! Yeeeees…!!!“ 


The elevator almost reached the ground floor. Josh stood up quickly and pulled down her dress. Eve was still panting. He gave her another dirty smile and grabbed her hand as the doors got open. Few people were waiting for them to step outside. 


Eve flushed, trying hard to bring her breath under control. They passed the other guests and hurried outside. A taxi was already waiting for them in front of the building. 


Josh opened the backseat door to let her in. Then he sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. 


„West Hollywood.“ He said to the driver.


„Yes, Sir.“


Eve noticed Josh was hard. She let her right hand run up his thigh and begun rubbing his bump. 


„It’s your turn…“ She whispered in his ear.


„Here?“ 


„Yes.“ 


She opened his belt and his zipper and let her hand slid inside. 


„Baby… you really think this is a good idea…?“ He groaned quietly into her ear.


„You want me to stop?“ She whispered back. 


„Fuck, no…“




There must be a god and he heard my prayers!“ Chris sighed relieved. 


Josh rolled his eyes. He just updated his friend about the current events on the phone the next day.


„The therapist paid off. Can you give me her contact details, just in case?“ 


„Stop being an asshole.“ Josh warned him. 


„Just kidding, man. Believe me, I’m really happy for you, that things finally returned back to normal.“


„But T still feels like shit.“


„And Joe is pissed off.“ 


„What? Why?“ Josh asked surprised. 


„Because he learned from his wife what was going on. Obviously no one is talking to him anymore.“ 


Josh sighed.


„He can’t be serious.“ 


Chris laughed dirty.


„I’m glad it’s not me being left behind for a change.“ 


„Can you please grow up?“ 


„You don’t know how it feels like being no ones first choice, Mr. Everybody’s Darling.“ Chris said cynically. 


„I’m not everbody’s darling.“ 


„Of course you’re. My own mother loves you more than she loves me.“ 


Josh chuckled.


„You should really see the therapist and let her help you with your low self-esteem.“


„Fucker.“ 




Several weeks past by. It was late afternoon on Christmas Eve. 


Eve’s parent’s house was beautifully decorated and the smell of fresh baked cookies was in the air. Kristin was busy arranging the Christmas tree, while her husband was sitting in his wheelchair next to her. 


„They should arrive any minute, Willy.“ She said, just finishing her work. 


In the next moment the doorbell rang. Kristin smiled and hurried to the front door.


„Hi mom! Merry Christmas!“ Eve cheered happily.


„Hi my love!“ Kristin cheered back and hugged her daughter tightly. 


Then she gave her attention to Josh, who was having Jake on his arm. 


„Good to see you, son!“ She said and hugged him as well.


„Merry Christmas, Kristin. Thanks for your invitation.“ He replied.


„Please let me have my grandson.“ Kristin said, as they released each other. 


She took Jake on her arm and kissed his cheeks heartily. 



„Come on. Let’s go inside. Willy is in the living room.“ 


After putting off her boots and her coat, Eve hurried into the living room.


„Dad!“ She said happily and fell around his neck. „I missed you so much!“ 


Wilhelm smiled and raised one hand to touch her cheek. She knew in that moment, that he remembered her.


„I want you to say hi to Jake.“ Eve said next. 


Kristin just entered the room and came closer. Then she put Jake carefully on Wilhelm’s lap. He stared at the baby with his eyes wide open.


„Jake.“ He whispered. 


Jake giggled and grabbed Wilhelm’s big nose. 


Josh just brought their suitcases inside and joined them in the living room. He was touched seeing Jake interacting with his grandfather. 


„Are you tired?“ Kristin asked her daughter. 


„No, we came with Eric’s jet.“ Eve answered. „The flight attendant took care for Jake and we slept most of the time.“ 


„Oh well, I still need to get used to your extraordinary lifestyle.“



Kristin made a Christmas goose for dinner. Eve helped her with the last preparations in the kitchen.


„Tell me kid, how is Justin doing?“ Kristin wanted to know, as they were undisturbed. 


Eve sighed. 


„I didn’t talk to him since we broke up. But Josh hangs up with him and says he’s okay.“


„Is he still staying with Lance and Michael?“ 


„No, he moved back into his house in the meanwhile.“ 


„And what happened to the beach house you told me about?“ 


„Mateo took care for the redesign. I couldn’t do it myself after we broke up. It’s almost finished. I think Justin will sell it afterwards.“ 


Kristin nodded. 


„And you still do therapy?“ 


„Yes. I know what you think about shrinks. But Miranda is doing a great job.“


„I’m not judging you, kid. Honestly, I am grateful that she helped you figuring things out.“


„She gave me some homework to do."


Kristin raised her eyebrows.


„What do you mean?“


„I’m still struggling to forgive myself for what happened to Tom. She believes, it might be helpful meeting Mr. Meyer.“ 


Kristin’s heart immediately dropped to the floor. She looked at Eve like seeing a ghost. 


„Eve. Do you really think this is a good idea?“ She asked concerned. 


She nodded. 


„I’m scared. But I think this is the right thing to do. I hope he can help me closing the chapter for good.“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story