„It feels wrong.“ Josh complained half seriously. 


„You are in Germany. We have different rules here.“ Kristin replied. 


„But Jake is already in bed.“


„Honey, stop contradicting. Gift giving happens after dinner on Christmas Eve. But Jake can do it the American way and open his presents in the morning.“ Eve explained. 


„Fine.“ He said smiling. 


„Did you tell him, it’s our family tradition that all gifts must be self made?“ 


„Yes, I did. He was amazed.“ Eve teased her husband. 


„I need to admit, I was a little overwhelmed at the beginning. But I accepted the challenge.“ Josh added.


Eve made a photo album for her parents with pictures from Jake.


„It’s beautiful, my love. Thank you very much.“ Kristin said and gave the album to Wilhelm. He started turning the pages carefully.


Kristin knitted scarfs and hats for Eve and Josh. 


„I know there is no winter in L.A. but it will be useful during your stay in Germany.“ Kristin explained. 


„I wear woolen hats in L.A.“ Josh said and put it on. „Yours is my new favorite.“


Kristin frowned.


„He really does. It’s completely weird.“ Eve teased her husband again. 


Josh pulled her to his chest and bit her neck. Eve giggled. 


„Stop being naughty, if you want my gift.“ He warned her half seriously. 


She smiled all over her face.


„I bet mine will be better than yours.“ She bragged. 


„Oh really?“ 


„You’ll see.“ 


First Josh gave his gift to Kristin and Wilhelm. Kristin opened the small box curiously. Then she raised her eyebrows. 


„What is this?“ 


„An USB stick.“ Josh explained. 


„I need more information.“ 


„My gift is on that stick. If you don’t mind, I’ll put it into your telly and show you.“ 


„Of course.“ Kristin said.


Josh switched on the TV, connected the stick and open the file. 


„I wrote a Christmas song for you and made a little video.“ 


„Oh Joshua, this is a wonderful idea. I can’t wait to see it.“ Kristin replied. 


Josh started the video. It was showing pictures and short video clips from Jake, Eve or all of them at once. His song was playing in the background. Kristin was out of mind. 


„Jake!“ Wilhelm said every time, when a picture or video clip from his grandson appeared at the screen.


Eve also enjoyed watching Josh’s work. She was deeply touched, that he put so much effort into his Christmas gift for her parents. 


„It was beautiful, Joshua. I’m very proud, that my son in law is such a talented musician.“ Kristin said, when the video ended. 


„I’m happy you like it.“ Josh replied. 


Then he gave his attention to Eve. 


„This is for you, my love.“ He said, giving her a small box. 


Eve smiled all over her face and opened it curiously. She found delicate diamond earrings inside. 


„Josh… they are incredibly beautiful… but we said our gifts have to be self-made…“ She said irritated. 


„I made them myself.“ Josh replied, with a self-satisfied grin at his face. 


Eve’s confusion reached it peak. 


„How is this possible?“ 


„I know an old goldsmith and asked him for help. He taught me how to make them in his workshop. I admit, I didn’t do every step on my own. But you can be sure of, these earring are one of a kind, as you are, my love.“ 


Eve fell around his neck and hugged him close. 


„Thank you so much, Josh. This is unbelievably sweet of you.“


Kristin watched the scene.


„Put them on.“ She said to her daughter. 


Eve nodded and stood up in the next moment. She went to the mirror in the hall to put the earrings on. Then she returned into the living room.


„They look perfect on you, my dear.“ Kristin said. 


„I really love them, Josh.“ Eve said and gave him a soft kiss. 


„I’m very happy to hear that.“ 


„Now it’s time for your gift.“ She said and turned a little nervous. 


She gave him a square small box. 


„Is it a watch? Are you a watchmaker now?“ Josh joked. 


„Open it and you’ll see.“ She said, while her heart started beating fast.


Josh opened the lid and stared inside the box. He needed a moment to realize what he was looking at.


„Eve…“ 


She was staring at him, knowing he needed time to process.


„What is it?“ Kristin asked curiously. 


„Baby… is this really happening…?“ Josh stammered, looking at her in pure disbelief. 


She nodded, while her eyes were filling with tears. 


„Joshua, what’s inside?“ Kristin asked again. 


With shaky hand he put a positive pregnancy test out of the box. 


„Oh my goodness…“ Kristin said with breaking voice. 


„Are we… are we having another baby…?“ Josh continued stammering. 


„Yes. I’m pregnant.“ Eve answered, not being able holding back her tears any longer. 


He cupped her face with both hands and kissed her deep. 


„I can’t believe this is happening.“ He talked into her mouth. 


„I’m in the sixth week now. The doctors says everything looks good.“ 


Josh hugged her close.


„Willy! There will be another grandchild!“ Kristin said to her husband. 


He smiled at his wife, looking like he understood what she was saying. 


Josh released Eve slowly, staring deep into her eyes again.


„This is more I could ever asked for… but I don’t understand how…“ 


Eve wiped away her tears and started explaining. 


„I didn’t want another baby. But it gives me so much joy seeing you with Jake. You’re an amazing dad and you have so much love to give. That’s why I changed my mind and got my birth control implant removed. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want putting any pressure into this. I was convinced this time it wouldn’t happen that fast. But last week I begun feeling weird. I made a test to make sure I wasn’t working up into something. Then I saw the result and couldn’t trust my own eyes.“ 


Josh wasn’t able holding back his tears any longer. He placed another deep kiss on her lips. 


„You make me so happy with this, cupcake. You have no idea how much.“


„Looks like my self-made gift is hard to top.“ She chuckled. 


„There is no better gift on earth, my love.“  


Kristin cleared her throat. 


„I know this is a very precious moment for both of you. But I really need to hug you right now.“ 


Eve gave her attention to her mother. 


„You are making all of us very happy tonight.“ Kristin said and pulled her daughter into her arms. 


„I’m happy to make you happy.“ Eve replied, hugging her back. 


Kristin hugged Josh next. 


„This is the biggest prove of love my daughter could ever give to you.“ She whispered into his ear. 


„Believe me, I know.“ He whispered back. 




„So, this was your teenage bedroom, hm?“ Josh said, lying down next to Eve. 


The bed was small, standing in the middle of the room. Kristin arranged a crib for Jake at the foot of their bed. He was sleeping peacefully inside.

 

Josh opened his arm for Eve. She laid down on his chest and caressed his naked upper body softly. 


„As you surely noticed, my mom turned it into a guest room. But the bed is still the same.“ She explained.


Josh grinned dirty. 


„How many boys did you have here?“ He wanted to know. 


„My parents didn’t allow boys over night.“


Josh scoffed. 


„Have you been a good girl?“ 


„Not at all. I was a beast, sneaking outside in the middle of the night or telling them I was sleeping at my friend’s house, while I was busy with… other things. 


„Did you never get caught?“


„Mom really believed she raised me well. But I’m pretty sure dad knew what I was doing and just tolerated it.“ 


Josh imagined that scenario and smiled. 


„Ummm… the night is still young. I like the imagination being the first one you’ve had in that bed.“ 


„Forget it, JC. I’m not having sex with you, with Jake sleeping in the same room.“ 


„But it’s Christmas.“


Eve chuckled. 


„Really? That’s how you try convincing me?“ 


„We can make it quick and quiet.“ 


„I’m sure we can manage quick, but not quiet.“ 


„I can be quiet.“


„But I can’t.“ 


She kissed him goodnight and turned around. Josh turned himself as well and begun spooning her. Then he pressed his hard cock against her ass and pushed his hand into her panties. 


„Baby, you’re pretty wet for someone who don’t wanna have sex…“ He whispered in her ear. 


She rubbed herself against his fingers. 


„You’re impossible, JC…“ 


He pulled his hand outside.


„You’re right. This is completely inappropriate.“


Then he turned on his back. 


Eve got rid of her panties in a second and laid down spread legged on to of him.


„Look who’s horny now…“ He teased.


„Shut up and fuck me quick and quiet…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story