Story Notes:

This is an AU set in 2004, Justin and JC are just normal people.  The setting is based on my hometown and the university/things around it, but could be anywhere.

“Honey, I’m so proud of you,” her mom glowed. “You worked so hard and got a full scholarship.  Your dad is proud of you, too.”


“I wish he was here, could help move me in,” she sighed. 


“I know. You’ll see him in a couple weeks…”


“It’s not the same, Mom.  I can’t hug him.  I’m still gonna need to work full time to help you cover bills and things.”


“Jenny, your grandparents have given us the option of moving in with them, you know that.”


“I do, but wouldn’t it be better to have your own space?”


“Ideally, yes, but it also helps me save money.  It’s not permanent, and will let us save for when this is all over.”


“Whenever that is,” Jenny sighed. 


“He’s still proud of you, Jenny…”


“You’re gonna move back in with Gammy and Poppy?”


“They’re the only family we have around here, and considering I married their son, well… I think Poppy feels responsible in a way.”


“Does that mean I can work part time instead?” Jenny asked. 


“Whatever works for you. You’re living in a college dorm now.  If nothing else, go part time to have a social life.”


“I’m transferring in as a junior, mom…”


“And you worked your tail off in community college, applied for every scholarship and grant you could to pay for your tuition and room and board.”


They walked back to the car, Jenny trying to get a large box by herself. 


“Hey, you need help?” a male voice asked. Before Jenny could answer, he picked up the other side of the box.  “I could carry it myself if you want, or I can help you carry it this way,” he continued, his blue eyes piercing her green ones.  She had never seen eyes so blue before. He looked at her as he walked backwards, so lost in his eyes that neither of them noticed the curb, the young man falling and bringing Jenny and the box down with him. 


“I’m so sorry,” Jenny mumbled, flustered at making such a big mistake, sure she had made a bad first impression.


“It’s a big box, I should’ve been paying more attention, too.”


He helped her into her dorm room, Jenny thankful for a first floor room with such a heavy box. “Thanks,” she huffed as they put it down on her bed. 


“I think this is where you introduce yourself, honey,” her mom said, Jenny blushing at being so stupid and realizing her mom was in the room. 


“I’m Jenny, thanks again, I don’t know that I would’ve managed by myself…”


“Not a problem,” he smiled, reaching out a hand. “My name’s Justin…”



“Your mom knows this is a coed dorm, right?”


“No, and I prefer to keep it that way,” Jenny said. “She still has no idea that when I was saying I was staying the night at your place, I was really sleeping over at David’s.”


“Ugh, can you NOT talk about him?  It’s been a year since you broke up with him and you’re still hung up on him.”


“He was my first, Maddie, I can’t ignore that.”


“He was stuck on Sandra, he ditched you on your birthday to go have lunch with her.”


“Didn’t stop him from sleeping with me after we broke up.”


“Jenny! You did NOT!”


“Hey, a girl has needs, and he was still single, we already knew each other that way.”


“The best way to get over a guy is to get under someone else, not under the guy you’re trying to get over… I heard there’s a party at one of the frat houses tonight, we should go.  Wear a cute outfit, make out with a hot guy or two…”


“You’re incorrigible…”


“I don’t know the meaning of the word,” she laughed. She really didn’t, though it fit her to a t.  “We unpacked your essentials like your clothes, what was in this big box?”


“My books,” Jenny blushed.


“I should’ve known. You and your books.”


“Well, I DID get in on full academic scholarships,” Jenny shrugged. 


“Smart AND sexy, you’re the whole package. Something David will never understand. How’d you get that box in by yourself?”


Jenny’s cheeks blushed brightly. “A guy helped me.  Maddie, his eyes were the bluest I’d ever seen. I got so lost in them I made us trip over the curb.”


“Was he hot? I bet he was hot…”


“You know my taste in guys. Too hot to be interested in me.”


“Which is why you settle on guys that are interested instead of finding a guy that likes you and challenges you. You were so desperate for a boyfriend that you ended up with David because everyone else was paired up at the movie.”


“No thanks to you, making out with the other guy that David was my only option.”


“Was the sex even that great?” Maddie asked. 


“I mean, his foreplay was lacking, but once we got to the sex, I mean, I liked it enough to sleep with him after we broke up.”


“Tonight we are gonna find you a sex GOD and get you the lay of your life.”


“So there’s nowhere to go but down after that? How fulfilling for the rest of my life…”


“Maybe he’ll be the right guy for you and it’s great sex until you die banging in your nineties…” Maddie laughed. “Come on, I’ll help you get ready.”



They made the short walk off campus to one of the frat houses. The row of houses were grand Victorian houses, Jenny feeling out of her league.


Maddie sensed her best friend’s apprehension. “Come on, I know the president of the frat, it’ll be a great party.  You’ll be fine, this frat is crawling with hot guys, and hot guys hang out with other hot guys, you’ll have your pick of any of them in that outfit.”


Jenny was wearing a tight Queen band tee, a tight black mini skirt with a slit up the thigh, fishnet stockings, and black ankle boots. Her chestnut brown hair with golden highlights was down in soft curls. 


“Right Thurr” was blasting through the speakers as they entered, a bit of a pep in her step as guys began checking her out. 


“See, guys are drooling all over you and we just arrived. This is THE hottest frat in the school. Mostly jocks, it’s like half the football and basketball teams are here or one of the other frats around here…”


“Oh my god, there he is…” Jenny gasped, seeing those bright blue eyes across the house. 


“Wait, carrying your book box hot guy?  Where, WHERE?!l


“Across the room. Blue eyes, kinda buzz cut, great smile…”


“Girl, that could be anyone.  What’s he wearing?”


“All I can see is a dark green tee shirt.”


“Girl, no. He is the hottest guy on and off the basketball court.  I heard he’s being approached by the NBA.  He’s hot, but he’s a heartbreaker.”


“Those only exist in movies,” Jenny shrugged off the comment. “I’m gonna walk over and say hi.”


“Need my help?” Maddie asked.


“I got this, we met already, remember?”


Jenny made her way across the room, her eyes fixed in his direction. She swayed her hips to the music, feeling the eyes of a few guys on her. At least I have options, she smiled. 


She heard him laugh around the corner, turning to see him locking lips with a blonde, practically sucking her face. Her steps faltered as she saw his hands grab the girl’s ass, one hand running slowly up her shirt. 


Jenny turned on the spot and ran face first into a chest. 


“Hey,” the voice said softly. “You ok?”


“Yeah, just need some air.”


She pushed through the crowd, finding Maddie dancing with the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome.  Her eyes caught Jenny’s, a slight frown on her face. 


“What happened?”


“He was sucking face with a blonde in the hall…”


“I tried to warn you.  At least you’ll have that moment with your books.”


“I’m gonna get a drink, you want one?”


“I’m good, this guy had two and offered me one. Such a gentleman…”


“For now,” the guy growled, his hand firmly on Maddie’s upper thigh as she danced against him. 


Jenny went back towards the kitchen, hoping to avoid Justin and the blonde.  She waded through the sea of people before reaching the kitchen.  She looked at the various bottles of alcohol, deciding what she wanted to have, how much she wanted to just disappear and forget.


She opted for rum and some fruit juice in a cooler on the floor.  She turned around, bumping into that same chest.  “We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” the voice chuckled.


She looked up to see a pair of steel gray blue eyes, soft yet intense.  He had slightly long hair for a guy, looking like he needed a haircut, but still perfect.  He had an amazing smile, Jenny’s heart starting to beat faster.


“Sorry.  Glad I didn't get my drink on you, there’s that.”


“What are you drinking?” he asked.


“Just rum and juice, nothing fancy.  Just getting started tonight.”


“Are you new here?  I haven’t seen you around at these things.”


“Just transferred in, yeah.”


‘Well, welcome.”


“You a senior?”


“Doctoral candidate, though not here… I did my undergrad and Masters here though, started my doctorate last year.”


“So, you’re some kind of nerd?” she laughed.  “I like that.”


“What’s your major?” he wondered.


She panicked.  “English Lit,” she lied, afraid that her actual major, music performance, would be too cliche.


“Nice, great program for that here.  Where were you before?”


“Community college, saved up and got a full scholarship here.”


“JC, you up for a game of beer pong?” a guy called from the edge of the kitchen.


“Nah, I’m good,” he said, smiling at Jenny.


“JC?  That’s your name?”


“Nickname.  Call me Josh.”


They continued talking in the kitchen, each getting another drink before moving into the hall.  They finished their drinks, putting the cups on a ledge.  “Wanna dance?” he inquired.


She nodded, turning her back to him, leaning into his body.  “Hips Don’t Lie” began to play, Jenny shaking her hips in a figure 8 that drove him crazy.  She felt him stirring to life in his pants, clenching her legs together and making her movements more exaggerated.  


“Damn, mama, you got some moves.  You wanna take this somewhere more private?”


She turned around, kissing him, melting into his arms asd his tongue pressed past her lips, Jenny nodding as the kiss continued.


He led her upstairs, down the hall to the last door.  “The frat president won’t mind us using his room?”


“No, we’re friends, brothers.  Well, frat brothers, but yeah.  I was president when I was here, so there’s an understanding between us…”  Josh opened the door, the coast clear, and took her inside.


He pressed her against the door, closing and locking it behind her.  “How far we taking this, mama?”


“As far as we can,” she purred.  Maybe it was the alcohol, but she was really wanting to take Maddie’s advice at that point, imagining how he could make her feel compared to David.


He crashed his lips into hers, his tongue invading her mouth once again.  Just his kisses were the best she’d ever had, her body anticipating more to come.  His hands glided over her body, up her thigh, feeling her fishnets.


“Fuck, you’re so sexy, that outfit practically screams ‘fuck me’.  Is that what you wanted tonight, mama?  To get properly fucked?”


“I was hoping, yeah…”


“Not your first time, right?”


“No, definitely not.”


“Good, cuz I don’t want to be gentle…”


“So don’t.”


He smirked against her lips.  “You’re gonna regret saying that.”


“We’ll see.”


He pawed at her breasts roughly over her shirt, her body quick to tell him she was enjoying it. He grabbed her hips, pulling her thighs to wrap around his legs and he walked them to the bed in the corner. 


He lay sprawled over her, his tongue dominating her mouth, his hand sliding up her thigh. He groaned as he felt the dampness of her panties through the fishnets.


“Fuck, so ready for me…” he growled, Jenny nodding in desperate need of more. 


The door handle jiggled, a muffled groan on the other side of the door. 


“JC, you in there?” the voice called. 


“Yeah, kinda in the middle of something,” he said through gritted teeth, not lying as he lay between her legs. 


“I need my room, take her to your place!” the voice shouted, irritated.


JC groaned. “It’s a 10 minute walk across campus, you ok with that?”


“As long as we finish what we started,” she purred. 


He pulled her up off the bed, Jenny fixing her shirt and skirt before he unlocked and opened the door. Jenny looked up, and there was Maddie holding hands with the man demanding his room. 


“Have fun,” Maddie whispered as Jenny walked past her, giving her a wink and nudging her elbow. 


They left the frat house, walking down the thoroughfare that cut through the school. They left the quaint suburban side of town and were met with the urban bustle of downtown on the other side. There was a large building across the street from the university, with a bank and restaurants on the ground floor, apartments on the floors above.


He led her through the private entry for the apartments, flashing a key card against a sensor, the door unlocking.  They stepped into the elevator, JC pushing the button for the 5th floor.  The doors closed, leaving them alone.


He pressed his lips to hers, pulling her into his body.  They were jolted back to reality as the elevator stopped, JC practically pushing her out the door, down the hall, and unlocking his apartment.


Normally she would have had a quick look around, but as soon as the front door closed, he was all over her in pursuit of finishing what they’d started.  He picked her up, her legs wrapping around him, nipping at her neck as he walked into his bedroom.


He turned on a light, nothing bright that it blinded them, but enough that it cast a soft glow over the room.  He sat on the edge of the bed, desire burning in his eyes.  


“Strip,” he commanded, leaving her standing before him.


She smiled, undoing her boots, kicking them off to the side.  She grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it out of her skirt and over her head.  He smiled as she wasn’t wearing a bra, her breasts bouncing lightly as the shirt lifted off of them.  She pushed the skirt down her legs, standing only in her fishnets and a black thong.


“Perfect,” he smirked, taking her in.  “I want to finish the rest.  On the bed, now.”


She willingly obeyed, eager to see what he would do.  His lips roamed everywhere, taking her perky flesh to his lips. She groaned at the sensation of his tongue against her, arching her back. His hands went to the waistband of her fishnets and thong, pulling them down her body as he kissed his way down. He nibbled at her thighs when her eyes went wide. 


“What are you doing?” she asked. 


“I thought this wasn’t your first time having sex…”


“It’s not, but are you really going to use your mouth on me?”


“You’ve never been eaten out?” he asked in surprise. She shook her head, embarrassed.  He smirked. “Oh honey, you’ve been playing with boys. Let me show you what a man can do.”


She nearly orgasmed just from his words, gasping a scream as she felt his tongue on her where no man ever had before. Feeling things she’d never felt before as his tongue worked skillfully against her.  She felt like she was going to explode, releasing with a scream of ecstasy.


“THAT is how a man pleases a woman,” he growled, pushing his body over her, his heat against her thigh. “Are you on birth control?” he asked. 


She nodded. “Just don’t tell my mother…” she giggled. 


“Trust me, your mother isn’t gonna want to know what I’m about to do to you.”


“Ok, you sound like you’re gonna murder me…” she laughed nervously. 


“You’ll be screaming so loud people will complain about the noise, that’s for sure.”


He pulled his shirt off, swiftly undoing his pants. “After tonight, you’ll swear off fucking little boys that don’t know shit about pleasing a woman.”


He pulled his pants and boxer briefs down, revealing himself to her. She gulped at the sight of him, hard and ready to go. I thought David was big, but Josh, JC, damn…


He crawled over her, nudging her legs wider, putting them over his shoulders. She felt him pressed against her, needing him like he was air and she was suffocating. They groaned as he rolled his hips, entering her in one go.


“Oh my god,” she gasped. 


“You’re so fucking tight, you feel so good. Your body drives me crazy, Jenny.” 


His thrusts were slow at first, savoring the feeling of one another, soon speeding up to give her the pleasure she craved and the release he needed.  He pressed himself closer to her, as close as her legs would bend to let him.  He panted as she gasped for breath, everything becoming too much. 


This was nothing like anything she’d felt with David, so much more than she imagined it could be.  She enjoyed sex, but this made a switch go off within her. She needed this, needed more than just one night. It wasn’t love, it was a genuine lust and need for him to fill her, as if she were incomplete without him.  She closed her eyes and lost herself in everything he made her feel, their bodies peaking in ecstasy together.


He rolled off of her, lying on his back, his manhood still very much at attention despite their activity.  “Such a good girl,” he growled, pulling on her earlobe with his teeth. 


“Fuck.  You just ruined me for other men. I’m not sure whether to thank you or hate you.”

 

“Trust me, tonight is far from over…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story