She supposed they did, so she agreed to meet him at the coffee place before going up to his apartment.  She knew this could lead to an argument, and wanted to keep things as quiet as possible to keep JC out of trouble.  


She found a table by the door, watching for JC around their usual time.  He didn't even enter the coffee shop, just made eye contact with Jenny before walking past to the apartment entrance.  She followed him up to his apartment, sitting on the couch opposite him.  She tried to make as much space between them as she could.


“Are you trying to upset me, Genevieve?  You ignore my calls and texts the whole weekend, then you flaunt that boy in front of me like you’re together?”


“We are together, Josh.  This thing with us is over.”


JC snickered.  “Is that so?  Have you slept with him yet?”


“No, it’s not that kind…”


“Good, I don’t want him touching what’s mine.”


“What’s YOURS?” Jenny asked, indignant.


“We’re not over until I say it’s over, Jenny.  You think I wouldn’t remember you wearing this shirt the first night we met, the night I brought you back here and fucked you 7 times in 12 hours?  First that party, now this.”  He clicked his tongue.  “You want to rile me up so you get the hottest sex you’ve ever had.  It’s a rough game, but I’m willing to play my part.  He could never give you what I do.”


“And he gives me things you can’t.”


“Like what?  Let me guess, he understands you, things feel right, perfect.  They always do at the beginning, then it all turns to shit by the end.  I’m offering you great sex with no emotional hangups.  You know how I feel about you, how badly I want you every time I fucking see you, think about you.  I grade your papers and tests and I get hard just imagining you as you were sitting in my class taking the test.  I may just shoot my load when you do your final performance for the class.  You can’t resist me, Jenny.  Despite your best efforts, you won’t be able to stay away.  So go ahead and have fun with your boyfriend, but when he’s ready to fuck you like I do, then we’ll be done.  I don’t see that happening, so I look forward to our arrangement for a long time.”


“I… I want… No…” Jenny stumbled over her words, her legs clenching together as desire began to pool between her legs.  He’d moved closer to her on the couch as he spoke, his lips a hair’s breadth away from hers.


“This doesn’t have to be complicated, Jenny. He’s your emotional connection, I’m the one you have all the fun with.  Let’s have fun, Jenny.”


He pressed his lips to hers.  Any resistance and resolve she’d had earlier in the day was gone, she melted into his kiss.  His tongue was fierce within her mouth, his hands practically ripping her clothes from her body. He freed himself of his clothes, pressing his body against hers.


“I want this every time I see you. This is what you do to me, Jenny.”


The words rang in her head, knowing what Justin had told her.  She liked knowing he had that reaction to her, but also his restraint.  With JC, she knew the power she held over him, knowing he had the same power over her. He was right, she couldn’t resist him. It was too far into the school year to drop the class, no other teacher was offering it, so she’d have to wait until another semester.  She didn’t want another professor, she wanted him, and everything he had to offer.


“I’d say let me make you feel good, but you’re so wet for me already…” JC growled, nibbling on her earlobe, his fingers tugging at her nipples. 


“I need you, Josh. Fuck me, fuck me hard.  Like no one else can.”


“No one, ever,” he replied, looking in her eyes.  He grabbed her thighs, pulling her up with him to his bed. “I’m gonna fuck you, then you’ll be on top, shower, a little bit of everything until you are too exhausted to continue.  Then I’ll send you home like a good little girl to rest.  Then tomorrow you’ll come over after work and we’ll do it all over again.”


“Oh god,” she moaned, her arousal dripping at the thought of what he said, the intensity she knew he had.


He wrapped her legs around him, entering her with one motion.  “I missed you, how you feel around me. You’re gonna pay for that.”  His pace was relentless, her screams of pleasure bouncing off the walls, filling the room.  Just when she was ready to release, JC pulled out of her before she could peak.


“What?” she gasped. 


“I told you you’d pay for toying with me.  Now on your hands and knees.”


She did as she was told, screaming as he entered her again, feeling so full and intense.  He pulled her hair back in one hand. “You can’t deny me of this, deny yourself of what you want.  Now be a good girl and cum hard for me.”


She came undone at his words, like she had no other option but to have what she was sure was the most intense orgasm she’d ever had in her entire life.


JC playfully smacked her ass.  “Maybe you should toy with me more often.  I don’t think your little boyfriend could ever make you do that.  He’ll give you what you want, I’ll give you what you need…”


She fell flat against the bed as he pulled out, not sure she could handle more of that for the night. Her phone buzzed.  JC picked it up. 


“Awww, looks like your boyfriend wants to get dinner tonight…”


“What do I do?”


“You may go, after we get you cleaned up in the shower.  You know what that means. Tell him you’ll meet him at 8.  That gives us an hour and a half to have some fun and then clean you up.  Can’t have him know his beautiful girlfriend is banging the professor…”


“I can’t keep doing this, JC.  I can’t ruin things with Justin…”


“Don’t tell me he’s The One.  He’s the one that will disappoint you, only I can satisfy that craving, that itch.”



She walked into the common room, seeing Justin on the couch with some friends. He smiled, jumping up to wrap his arms around her and kiss his girlfriend. 


“I love being able to do that,” he smiled. “You wanna drop off your books and we can go to dinner?”


“Yeah.  I’ll meet you back here in 5.”  


She walked into her dorm room, Maddie immediately looking at her. “Did you shower? That doesn’t smell like your body wash… Oh my god, did you shower with Justin?!” Maddie asked excitedly.


“No…” Jenny sighed. 


“Jenny, don’t tell me… JOSH?!” she wondered, her time changed to one of disappointment.


“Shhh, yes, ok?”


“No, NOT OK Jenny! You have a boyfriend now, you can’t do this…”


“I can’t stop. I’m not sleeping with Justin, and it’s like he hypnotizes me every time I’m around him.”


“Jenny, you gotta break free from this before Justin finds out and it ruins everything. Josh is every bit the asshole you thought Justin was, the player heartbreaker. Justin wants to be done with that, for you. If he knew you wanted that in the beginning, you’d be fucking each other’s brains out right now…”


“He won’t even let me touch him, not down there.  He let me once, over his pants, but any other time I tried he shifted away.”


“Maybe he’s gay,” Maddie laughed.  “Wait, no, forget I said it.  There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but…”


“Would he have that rep if he were?”


“I mean, plenty of celebrities back in the day were in the closet, so they lived up this playboy lifestyle to cover it.  So I mean, maybe…  But why go through all this trouble for you if he was, ya know?”


“We’re having dinner, so I gotta go.”


“Jenny, seriously end things with Josh, please.  I don’t want you getting hurt, and we both don’t want Justin hurt…”


Jenny nodded, knowing she didn't want to hurt him, but also knew she couldn’t escape the hold JC had over her.  She grabbed a black jacket and headed back down to the common room.  Justin was standing against the wall waiting for her, his face lighting up at the sight of her.  


They left the dorm, Justin taking her hand in his as they walked through campus before heading into downtown.  They walked a couple blocks down before Justin stopped at a funky little restaurant.  


“I’m glad this is casual, I wasn't dressed for anything fancy,” Jenny said.


“Friday night, I definitely wanna take you somewhere nice after you get back from work.  I was thinking maybe Italian, then you could stay the night at my place?”


“Sounds wonderful,” she said.


They walked in and were seated at a table by the window.  “This is gonna sound weird, but I wanna do a dinner of appetizers, so we have a little bit of everything.  If that’s too weird just let me know, it’s just an idea.”


“No, I think it’s a great first date thing.  Then we can rotate through the appetizers when we come back for regular dinners.”


“I like you talking about coming here somewhat regularly, having dinner dates.”


“I’d be a terrible girlfriend if I didn't want to spend time with my boyfriend.  We have to eat…” she giggled.


“I love your laugh,” he smiled.  “It’s just so natural, not forced.  One of the many things I like about you.”


“Yeah?” she smiled, slightly blushing.


“Yeah.”  


They ordered their array of appetizers and people watched as they waited for their food.  People rushing home from late nights at work, waiting at the bus stop or the light rail station.  Other couples on dates, couples just walking hand in hand.  


“It’s rare to have a place with sweet potato fries, and then this sauce they make to go with it…  I love them with ketchup, my mom got me into that, but this sauce, I wanna buy a bottle,” Jenny laughed.


“Midterms are coming up next month, you ready?  I gotta say, Handmaid’s Tale is kicking my ass.  Could you imagine if that actually happened?  Women just carted off to have babies for other people?  Like seriously, what the fuck?” Justin wondered.


“She was married, too, so not like that stopped them from taking her.  It’s just all kinds of fucked up to think about, and that it’s set here in America.  That something like that could actually happen here, and it’s kinda terrifying.”


“It’s an interesting social commentary, but yeah, I can’t imagine how fucked up we’d have to get to reach that point.”


They talked about their upcoming midterms, changing to more personal things like where they grew up and their first memories of music.  They smiled, laughed, and had a successful first date.


They were walking back towards campus when she saw something, or rather someone.


“Professor Chasez,” Justin said.  “Nice night for a jog…”


JC was wearing shorts that hit mid thigh and a tight tee.  Patches of sweat made his shirt cling to his chest.


“Yeah, I prefer the pavement to my building’s treadmill,” JC replied, trying to make polite conversation. What he really wanted to say was “I’m fucking your girlfriend so hard she almost can’t walk after.”


“Bye, Professor,” Jenny managed to squeak out as they went their separate ways.


“He lives around here?” Justin asked. 


“Guess so,” Jenny shrugged, pretending not to have been there earlier in the day and had 3 rounds with their professor.  She felt a familiar stirring between her legs, clenching her legs a little.


They walked back to the dorm, Justin walking her to her room. She didn’t want to go in, kissing Justin against her door. She nearly fell backwards when Maddie opened the door. 


“I can hear you, thank god I was sitting and not asleep.  If you wanna stay at his place I’m not gonna judge…” Maddie smirked. 


“Is that ok with you?” Jenny asked, not sure of his answer.


Justin chuckled. “Hmmm… Do I want my girlfriend to stay the night and wake up with her in my arms?  Let me think…” he teased, booping her nose with a quick peck of his lips.  “I’m ok if you are.”

 

“Let’s go,” she smiled, Maddie closing the door with a grin on her face.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story