Author's Chapter Notes:

10/16/22

“Do I look ok?” Jenny asked, looking herself over in the mirror.


“More than ok, you’re gorgeous. With any luck, Justin won’t be able to keep his hands off you.”


“That would be a first. Seriously, we kiss, and it’s great, but it never goes farther than that.”


“Seriously? He’s pulling a full 180 from his rep…”


“Don’t I know it. It leaves me with this pent up frustration…”


“That leads you back to Josh, I get it.  Doesn’t make it right, but I get it.  He gives you sex, but is there more to it than that?”


“Sometimes. Lately he’s been more… passionate.  Making sure I know I’m his and that no one, not even Justin, can give me what he can.  Sometimes we’ll talk about school and things between rounds, having dinner.”


“Wait, rounds? I mean, I knew that first night, but… still? A month in and it’s still that hot and heavy?”


She nodded, ashamed it had already gone on that long between her and JC.


“How old is he?” Maddie asked.


“26.”


“Damn, Jenny. You have two hotties vying for your affections. One more emotionally, the other physically. No offense, but I never thought I’d be jealous of you.”


“Thanks,” Jenny said dryly. “I hate this position. I have incredible sex with a man who wants no future with me, and no sex from the guy that could be the one…”


“You really think Justin could be it? You’ve only been with David as far as relationships outside of high school, not including Josh.”


“We have so much in common with our majors, things we enjoy.  It’s nice to have conversations with him and not wonder when he’s gonna start something physically…”


“Yet you also can’t wait for him to start something.  Have you tried making the first move?”


“Yeah, and he asked me what I was doing, like he didn’t like it.  Marie said something to me the other day…”


“She’s just jealous that you’re his new girlfriend.”


“She dumped HIM, Maddie!  She told me they never had sex…”


“I mean, I’ve heard of guys having that problem, but you don’t think…”


“What?”


“Is he impotent?”


“No, that much I felt for myself…”


“Well, maybe he can get it up but can’t finish, you know?”


“I don’t wanna talk with you about this.”


“Clearly you did when you brought it up. He’s either gay or can’t finish.  At some point you guys need to talk.”


“I’ll give it a month. If we haven’t made any headway in that area, we’ll need to talk.”


“Anyway, you look incredible. He won’t know what to say.”


She was in a maroon sweater dress that clung to her in all the right spots. She paired it with a black jacket and black ankle boots, feeling cute and very fall festive.  Her hair was in loose curls and she had silver hoop earrings.


“I just want to look nice, not super sexy.”


“If he can get it up, he’s finding you sexy for sure, Jenny.  Give things time, it’s only been a week.  You’ll get there.  If he’s really The One, none of this will matter in the end.”


“I suppose.”


There was a knock at the door. “That would be Justin,” Jenny said. “You’re sure I’m ok?”


“You look great.  I’m happy for you, Jenny.”


Jenny walked to the door, opening it slowly. She felt like she’d jumped back two weeks, Justin was fairly dressy in a light gray polo, black pants and black dress shoes. She suddenly felt underdressed.


“Wow, Jenny, you look beautiful,” Justin said.  He smiled as he looked at her.  He handed her a bouquet of a dozen pink roses, Jenny sensing he was nervous.  


“I’ll take these,” Maddie said, taking the flowers from Jenny.  “You two have a great night.”


“You ok?” Jenny asked.  “You seem a little nervous.”


“I don’t exactly take girls out on dates, it’s been a while.  Usually it’s just grabbing dinner or something more casual before moving on for the evening…”


“Oh, I see,” Jenny sighed.  It was hard to know he’d been with so many other girls, but was hesitant about doing anything with her.  She knew he wanted things to be different with her, but it felt too slow in her mind.  Maybe she’d been with JC too much, copious amounts of sex right off the bat.  She knew she and David had waited a while, both being nervous for their first times, but they had still done plenty leading up to that.  She was happy to be his girlfriend, knowing that she meant that much to him to not be the player, but she’d wished he didn't try so hard going the other way.


They walked to his car, Justin opening her door for her before getting in the driver’s seat.  He got on the freeway, driving not too far, but enough that they couldn’t have walked.  


“I know there’s some places closer to the school that are nice, but I also didn't want us walking.  I’d rather not run into anyone we know this time, especially someone like Professor Chasez…”


“That makes two of us,” she said, blushing slightly at the mention of JC.  


He pulled up to a restaurant that was almost fully covered in ivy out the outside, and looked a little intimidating inside.  It had nice leather chairs and the table setup looked exquisite, small candles and a small vase of flowers in the middle.


“Mr. Timberlake, nice to see you again,” the waitress smiled.


“Well, now this is awkward…” Justin tried to laugh.


“How does she know you?” Jenny asked.


“My family owns the restaurant.  I should have taken you somewhere else, but it’s a great place, great food, so I thought why not…”


“Wait, is this a date?” the waitress asked.  “Are you Jenny?” she asked excitedly.


“Wow, I’m already famous, am I?” Jenny laughed.  


“Lynn has been nonstop since you two went to that fundraiser thing together, she was so happy when Justin told her that things were official.”


“That close to your mom, huh?  That was only two weeks ago, Justin.”


“I think it’s cute,” the waitress interjected.  “Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said anything…”


“It’s fine.  It would’ve come out eventually anyway.  I guess better on the first time here then stringing her along for a while.”


“Am I the first girl he’s brought here?” Jenny wondered, admittedly pushing her luck a little.


“Not since I started working here, at least not like this, he was just starting college at that point.  He’d just gone through that nasty breakup…”


“That’s enough of that,” Justin interrupted.  “I told you, I don’t do dinner dates, not like this.”


“Just means you're special, for him to bring you here.  Haven’t seen your folks yet tonight,” the waitress continued.


“Dad will probably be in later, Mom sooner if someone tips her off that we’re here…”


“I’ll tell the staff to keep things quiet, let you have a night in peace.”


“Thank you.  We’ll start with the bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms and the white wine.  Come back in a bit once she’s looked over the menu for entrees?”


“Yes, Justin,” the waitress smiled.


“You didn’t need to bring me here if it was going to bring up things,” Jenny said.


“It’s a nice place, and maybe knowing that it’s my family running it, you’ll want to come more often.”


“For certain occasions, sure.  I still think our date earlier this week is something more regular.”


“Actually, I think of certain occasions I want to take you places where they won’t tell embarrassing stories about me, where I’ll actually have to pay for dinner…”


“Is that why we’re here, so you don’t have to pay?” Jenny laughed.


“As long as you think it's funny, sure,” he smiled.  “Mainly because it's good food, and would be a great date place otherwise.”


“Yeah, I was impressed as we walked in, a little intimidated.  Now, not so much.  Kinda like you.  I was all flustered when we first met, then I heard about your reputation, but now that I know you, I like you.  My first instinct was right.”


“And just what was that?  We should order soon though, so look at the menu after you tell me.”


“I knew you had the most stunning blue eyes I’d ever seen, I liked you right off the bat, then was trying to hide it to save myself from being hurt.”


“I’m just glad you gave me a chance,” Justin smiled.  “So, look things over, whatever you want…”


“Since you don’t have to pay?” she smiled.


“It also gives me your tastes for when I do take you to nicer places I don’t have connections to.”


She looked over the menu.  “Tough choices here, Timberlake.  It's a toss up between the prosciutto stuffed chicken and the chicken carbonara.”


“Since it’s me, I’ll ask for the chicken to have carbonara as a side along with the veggies.  That ok?”


“Sounds delicious,” she giggled.


Their waitress returned a few moments later, Justin ordering for them.  “I’ll have my usual, thanks Annie.”


“So, they own this place, huh?  Are they pretty hands on?”


“Well, there’s the general manager that runs everything, but they come in every other weekend or so to see people.  Business is great, people love to eat, so that’s helpful.”


“Does your dad have a regular job, too?”


“Yeah, he’s definitely a money guy, something in the financial market.  It’s like Chandler Bing, he tried explaining it to me and it just went right over my head.  The restaurant is a side thing, a dream he’s always had.  He can’t cook, not well enough to be a chef anyway, but his family had always dreamed of running their own place, so once he had the money and a well rounded idea, he went for it.”


The dinner went well, the food was excellent and the conversation was just as wonderful.  She felt like she was really getting to know him, not the version everyone else saw.  He was opening up to her, and hopefully that would translate in other areas too.


He drove back to the dorms, the pair going up to his dorm room.


“I don’t want to be assuming, but… bed?” Jenny asked.


“It’s more comfortable than my desk chair, sure,” Justin said nervously.  


They took their shoes off before getting onto the bed, Justin kissing her slowly, carefully.  She let him take the lead, letting her know how much was enough.  She was surprised when his tongue pressed past her lips, a soft moan escaping her throat.


Justin’s fingers were in her hair, going down her arm when his hand brushed her breast.  Justin quickly pulled back.  “I’m sorry.”


“For what?”


“What I just did.”


“Justin, it’s fine.  I know it’s only been a week, but it’s like you’re afraid to touch me.  Based on what you’ve done with other girls, I feel like you’re doing the exact opposite.”


“Kinda, yeah.  I want to take things slow, be the guy you deserve, not the player trying to get into your pants.”


“Maybe I want you in my pants…”


“Jenny, I… no.  I can’t.  Not yet.”


“I’m just letting you know I’m ok with whatever you decide, but  it also feels like you don’t want me that way.”


“You know I do.”


“I wasn’t expecting sex by now, but more than just kissing one week in, seeing each other basically every day.  I swore to myself I wasn’t going to say anything, but once you apologized for just accidentally brushing my body, I felt I needed to say something.”


“I’m sorry.  I’m just trying really hard to not be the guy you think I am, and I guess I’m going too extreme in doing so.”


“I like kissing, but don’t feel you have to apologize to me.  If I’m not ok with something, I’ll tell you, like you’ve told me.”


“Before we continue, you don’t see your ex anymore, do you?”


“No, why?”


“No reason, just curious.”


He pressed his lips to hers again, Jenny melting into his arms.  He kissed her cheek, her neck, along her collarbone, before moving back up.


“I’m not ready for more just yet, but maybe this will be ok…”  He looked at her, stroking her hair.  “You’re so beautiful, Jenny.  You aren’t like other girls I’ve liked.”  He lowered his hands to her arms, his thumbs brushing against her skin.


He kissed her again, his hand finding her breast, this time with purpose, cupping it softly before running his thumb across to find her nipple.


“Justin…” she gasped lightly.  


“Jenny, you’re not wearing a bra…”


“It bodes well that you can tell that,” she smiled as she kissed his neck.


“I wish you were wearing a shirt and not a dress, so I could feel your skin. With the dress, it’s just too much…”


“Tell you what,” she said, pulling back.  “I can change into something of yours if that helps you.”


“That’s even sexier, knowing you’re in my clothes, that I’ll be waking up next to you.”


Justin got up, rummaging through drawers before pulling out a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. He tossed them to Jenny, who changed while Justin closed his eyes.


“Sorry, I just have an idea of how I want our first time to go,” Justin said.


“You think about that?” Jenny asked. 


“Yeah. I want it to be perfect.”


“I just needed to know you wanted me that way.”


“I definitely do. I also know you’re different. It’s only been a week but I think this could be something special. I don’t want to rush things, but I also want you to know I’m definitely very attracted to you. Remember the effect you have on me…”


She smiled, remembering how he felt under her hand.  She sat back down on the bed, pressing her lips to his. “You can feel the effect you have on me.”


He kissed her, his fingers playing with the hem of the shirt. He grazed her stomach, feeling her skin burst out in goosebumps. 


“Don’t stop, Justin.  Touch me.”


“God, you’re testing my limits here, baby…”


His hand found its way up the shirt, cupping her breast, groaning with want for her.  He ran his thumb along her hardened nipple.  “God, you’re so turned on right now, aren’t you?”


“Put your hand down my pants and you tell me…”


“Are you always such a dirty girl?” he chuckled. 


“You’ll find out.”


“The things I want to do to you, Jenny…”


“Tell me, Justin. Tell me what you’d do to me.”


“This isn’t what I want our first time to be like, this is after that.”


“Could be a bit of both,” she countered. “Now tell me.”


“I’d pull this shirt over your head, suck on these perfect breasts, have you beg me to touch you.”


“Yes, Justin, touch me…”


“Shall I keep talking?” Justin questioned. 


“Fuck, yes please. Let me imagine it.”


“Someday you won’t be imagining…”


“Fuck, you’ve got me in the palm of your hand, Justin.”


“And me in yours.  I’d touch that special spot, working you into a frenzy before finishing with my tongue. Would I kiss you after?”


“Would you like it if I wanted you to?” she wondered. 


“If you wanted me to, I’d do just about anything.”


“I’d let you kiss me, then I’d suck on your tongue.”


“Oh god, Jenny…”


He kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.  She stroked the underside, beginning to suck on it.  Justin couldn’t ignore the twitch of his shaft in his pants, imagining what this would feel like on something else.  He groaned as he wished this was like all the other girls he’d been with, but he knew she was different, she deserved everything he was planning for them, assuming she would understand and accept the secret he was keeping from her.


“What else would you do to me, Justin?” she purred.


He continued playing with her nipples, his lips against her neck.  “After using my tongue?  I’d lay you down and make love to you.  Stretching you to fit just right, rolling my hips until you’re begging for more, until I can’t control myself anymore.”


“Oh god, Justin, don’t stop…”


He wondered if she was as close to finishing as he was, only using words and his hands up the shirt she was wearing.  “I’d feel you around me, and we’d let go at the same time, kissing you so we’re connected in as many ways as possible.”


“Yes!” she shouted, feeling a flood of release flow through her body, Justin stifling a grunt as he released as well.


“Did you…?” he wondered.


“I’m pretty sure, yeah.  Wow, I’ve never had something like that, Justin.  Just from your voice, you weren’t even touching anywhere I usually need for that.  Did you?”


“Oh yeah, I’m gonna need to change,” he laughed lightly.  “I promise you, it’s gonna be amazing once we get there.”  He honestly hoped it would be, but only time would tell.


“You wanna change and then we can get under the covers, go to sleep?  Or at least talk for a bit before we fall asleep?” Jenny asked.


“Let’s do that.  It’s been an interesting day, I’ll say that.  I had no plans on that happening tonight, not for a while, but I’m glad it did.”


“Sorry if it was too much, I just, I’ve been feeling…” she stopped.


“Like what?”


“Like there’s something wrong with me, that you were like that with them, but not with me, at least a little.”


“Jenny, that’s the point.  I want this to be something meaningful, not just a fling.  Even with Marie, we were ‘together’ for a long time, but I knew she wasn’t it for me.”


“You think I’m it for you?”


“I think you could be, yeah.”


“I think so too, Justin.”


“Let’s get ready for bed, and we can talk more about things, ok?”


She nodded, and Justin grabbed a change of clothes and headed down to the bathroom.  Jenny followed shortly after before they both returned to the room.  Justin got in bed first, Jenny curling up against his body.


“I like this, feeling you next to me,” Justin whispered in her ear.  “That’s how I know it’s different.  I could lie here the rest of my life and be completely content.  Realistically I’d be broke, flunk out of school, and starve to death, but as long as I have you, that’s all I need.”

 

“You’re all I need, too, Justin.”  She kissed him, planning in her mind how to end things with Josh, if she had the resolve.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story