Author's Chapter Notes:

10/19/22

“Wait, what?!  Do you even have any?”


“I was hoping you did…”


“Yeah, but we are so taking you shopping this weekend if this is where things are heading between you two. I don’t wanna wear my stuff and think how you wore it for him… Let me find something I’ll let you have that I don’t mind parting with.”


She rummaged through her drawers, pulling out two options.  “Black or red?”  She held up two sleek babydoll nighties, Jenny’s eyes nearly popping out of her head.  She’d never worn lingerie before, not in that way.  When she was with David she just wore cute pajamas, but that’s what they were, pajamas.  Even for JC she’d wear cute bras and underwear, but nothing like that.


“Do I wear anything under this?  I feel so stupid, not knowing what I’m doing…”


“Nothing on top, up to you for undies.  I’d suggest wearing your robe over it so no one sees it but him, unless you want to attract attention.  So which will it be, black or red?”


“Let’s go with black, it’s a more forgiving color.”


“Oh please, your figure is perfect.  Put it on, let me see before I send you off to that poor unsuspecting boy…  He won’t know what to do with himself.”


Jenny peeled off her clothes, making sure the blinds were closed since they were on a first floor room, pulling the nightie over her body.


“If I were a dude, I’d totally do you in this.  Your tits look amazing in this, Jenny, it stops just below your ass.  He seriously won’t know what to do first.”


“Unless he does nothing at all.  What if this is too much and he freezes again?”


“Then give him something to remember…”


“You mean I should…”


“Lick it like a lollipop.  Don’t tell me you don’t know how…”


“I’m not very good, at least I never felt like it.  I’ve only done it a few times with JC, he seems to prefer me being the one getting pleasured before he fucks me.”


“Have I told you how lucky you are?” Maddie laughed.


“Yeah, yeah,” Jenny answered dryly.


“Have him tell you how he likes it, hopefully someday he’ll return the favor.  That’s how you know, is whether he returns the favor or not.  Though maybe not tonight if he’s too afraid to touch you.”


“This just might kill him,” Jenny laughed.  “Ok, I’ve kept him waiting long enough.”  She put on her terry cloth robe, nothing that particularly screamed out sexy.  There’s no way Justin would expect what was underneath.  “It’s now or never.”


“That’s the spirit,” Maddie laughed.  “You’ll be fine.  You’ve done this before, between David and Josh.  Let him take the lead and see what happens.


She slipped into a pair of flip flops and walked up to Justin’s room.  Thankfully no one was around the other staircase so she could go without drawing attention to a woman in a bathrobe going up to the guys’ rooms.  Not that she realized anyone would care, but still.


She lightly knocked on the door, a nervous pit in her stomach.  Justin opened the door, surprised to see her changed.  


“You wanted to relax?” she giggled.


“Well, you’re certainly comfortable, that’s for sure,” Justin smiled softly.  He pulled her into his arms.  “You’re staying the night?” he asked before kissing her, not really letting her answer except a hum escaping her lips.  “Good.”


“What did you have in mind?” Jenny wondered.


“I think you know.”


“Yeah?” she asked, surprised.  She hadn’t figured this would be the night to have sex, things were still new, but if he was ready, so was she.


He sat down on his bed, pulling her onto his lap.  “Even in this robe, you’re beautiful.  I can pretend you have nothing on underneath…”


“Or you can see what I’m actually wearing,” she smiled coyly.


“In time.  Right now I really want to kiss you.”  He pulled her lips to his, feeling her body sink into his.  His tongue swiped against her lips gently, pressing her mouth open.  His kisses were soft and gentle, Jenny hoping this was it, the beginning to their first time.


He kissed her cheek, down her neck to her collarbone, starting to nuzzle the shoulder of her robe off.  He got one shoulder of her robe off, seeing the low cut of what was exposed.


“Are you trying to seduce me, Jenny?”


“You said you wanted to relax, told me you touch yourself thinking about me…”


“I figured we’d do more dirty talk, that’s been doing the trick for a bit.”


“For you.  For me, not so much.  It’s been 2 weeks, Justin.  I need something more than you just touching my breasts and talking dirty to me.  I need your hands… mouth… on other places…”


Justin pulled away, almost pushing her off of his lap.  “I’m not ready, Jenny.  Not for that.  I mean, I want to, GOD do I ever want to…”


“So do it!”


“You deserve better than that!  I want there to be more than just sex between us.  That’s all it ever was with the other girls, wanting to be seen with the basketball star, they never got to know the me underneath all of that.  You did, without any expectations of anything from me.  Yeah, you had a crush on me, but you didn't force yourself on me like the other girls did.  You were ok being my friend until I wanted more.  So as much as I want to…”


“I’m seeing someone,” Jenny blurted out.  “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.  Maybe I did at some point.  Trust me, I know the feeling of being in a relationship that’s just sex.  That’s why I want more from you Justin, more between us.  I don’t want to rush you, but it also feels like you’re not wanting to be with me like that.”


“So you’re being physical with someone else?”


“Yes.  It started before we got together, before we really even met, but I feel nothing compared to what I feel with you.  I’d been justifying to myself that because there wasn’t much going on with you that it was ok, and now we’re crossing into a physical relationship, and I know I can't have both.”


“I’m just not ready, Jenny.  Not the way I want it to be.”  Justin sat there for a while, looking like he was at war with himself, his face shifting in thought.  “Do you think you can have with him what you have with me?” he asked.


“No, I don’t.  There are things I see in our future I could never see with him.”  She answered honestly; despite her want for JC, she knew she could never have what she really wanted, him to be fully hers.


“I want our first time together to be special, not stress relief before midterms.  I want dinner, candlelight, music, the whole nine yards.  You deserve that.”


“I should go,” Jenny said, going to stand.  Justin grabbed her hand.


“No, stay.  I’ll take things a little further with you, but I want to do something first.”


“I shouldn’t have done this, worn this, pushed you…”


“Jenny, I want this, I want MORE than this, but you deserve better.  Hopefully this will be good enough for now.  If not, I understand if you need it from someone else.”


Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.  “You’d really understand?”


“I don’t like it, but if you see a future with me and not him, then it’s fine.”


“Why are you so perfect?” she sighed.


“I’m really not,” he chuckled.  He reached into his nightstand, pulling out a soft black strip of cloth.  “Usually this goes on the girls, if they’re into that, but tonight, I’m gonna use it on me.”  He tied the cloth over his eyes.  He groped for her hands, giving him a reference point to “look” at.  “I want our first time together to be the first time I see you naked, cuz I definitely will not be able to control myself once I do.  So for now, I’ll cover my eyes.”


“Justin, you don’t have to do this… I’m sorry if I made you feel…”


“I know.  Can this be a one time thing though, I’m really not into this but I also want to give you more than what I have been.  Not being able to see is going to make this more difficult, so I’ll do the best I can.”


She helped him, pulling him towards her into a kiss, his arms reaching to pull her onto his lap again.  He kissed down her neck, his hands pulling down the spaghetti straps of the nightie, freeing her breasts from the material.  His fingers were gentle against her skin, goosebumps breaking out across her body at his gentle yet sensual touch.  


He gently rolled her nipples between his fingers, causing her to moan softly and arch her back, pushing her chest closer to him.  He kissed down her collarbone, starting to lay her down on the bed as he took one breast to his lips.


“How does your skin taste so good?” he wondered aloud, trying to control himself and keep a gentle mood.  He sucked on her nipple, using his fingers to simulate the same on the other.


“Oh god, Justin, that feels so good…”


He released her from his mouth for a moment.  “Tell me what you want me to do to you, let me imagine I’m doing it.”


“Don’t get too worked up, baby…” she purred.


“Why?” Justin looked up at her, his eyes still covered.  


“You’ll see.  I think you’ll like it.”  The way she said it made a shiver go down his spine.


“I can’t promise anything.”


“No dirty talk then.  Just keep doing that for a while, it feels good.”


“Touch yourself for me then.  I can’t see, I’ll stay off to the side.  If I think you’re meaning what I think you’re meaning, you need to cum for me first.”


“Yes, sir.”


“Imagine it’s me doing it to you.  Someday, it will be.”


“Fuck…”


“Know that I want to give this to you, when the time is right…”


Her legs clenched together, feeling so turned on just by his words.  How was he so good with just his words?  He returned his lips to her chest, while she took one hand and skimmed it down her body.  She pushed the fabric of her undies aside, touching herself.  She shuddered as she imagined his fingers doing the work, a soft moan escaping from her lips.  He hummed in enjoyment, knowing he was giving her something while she was also imagining him doing other things.  She pressed her fingers between her folds, feeling her wetness.


“Do you want a taste?” she asked, nervous that anything she asked would be too much and everything would stop.


“God, yes.  I can imagine you on my tongue…”  


She raised her hand, putting her finger to his lips.  She was so turned on by feeling him lick and suck her juices off her finger.  “I know what I’m doing our first time, that’s for sure…” he growled.  “Keep going, cum for me baby.”


She returned her hand between her legs, imagining his fingers on her, before imaging his tongue was finally bringing her to her peak.  She moaned loudly as she brought herself over the edge, nothing as intense as if he would have done it himself, but she preferred it that way.  Why need a man if she could give herself that amazing feeling?  It was fine if she was single, but having two men that wanted to please her, well, she didn't need to do that for herself.


“I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you fall apart for me,” Justin said, kissing up her neck to her lips.


“As long as I get to now.  I definitely want you to see what I’m going to do.  I WILL need to see though, know what I’m doing.  I do want to tell you I don’t feel this is my strongest area physically, sexually, so just tell me what you like and I’ll do my best.”  She pulled the fabric off of his face, his eyes connecting with hers.


“Well, if this is supposed to give me something to fantasize about when I’m alone, maybe start with taking my clothes off, that you need me so bad you have to do it yourself.”


She pulled him up to stand, running her hand along the button of his jeans, pulling down the zipper.  She gently pushed them down his legs.  The bulge in his boxer briefs was impossible to ignore, Jenny reveling in the fact that he was so turned on by her.  


“Is it bad I wanna use my teeth for the next part?  Make it a little sexier?”


“As long as the next part you're talking about is pulling off my underwear, sure…  Definitely no teeth on the other.”


“I figured that was a given,” she smiled.  She kissed him, her tongue stroking his softly, Justin groaning in anticipation of what would come next.


She lowered herself to her knees, taking the waistband in her teeth, trying her best to pull it down his body.  “Easier said than done,” she said through gritted teeth.  It took a little figuring out, but she soon had his arousal free, her eyes widening at it.  She looked up at him and licked her lips.  “Oh, this is gonna be fun.”


“God, no dirty talk unless you want me to lose it right now,” Justin laughed.


“Tell me how you want it, and I’ll swallow like a good girl.”


“Start with the tip, that’s the most sensitive part…”  he groaned as he felt her lips start to envelope him, his erection twitching in her mouth.  She ran her tongue along the opening before circling around the tip.


“Suck on it, pushing your tongue right where the head meets the rest of it… yes, right there… oh god,” he groaned, Jenny following his directions perfectly.


“Take more of it in, as much as you can handle.  I know there’s a lot, so don’t feel you have to… ohhh, OHHH.  Slow down or I’m gonna lose it.  Run your tongue along it, suck it, FUCK…  Keep going, then suck just the tip when I tell you to.”


He couldn’t look at her anymore, his eyes rolled back, and his head fell back with pleasure.  He’d imagined how she would be, but reality was even better than fantasy.  His fingers wove into her hair, encouraging her with each thrust of his hips and groan pulling from his throat.


“God, yes, I’m so close… Jenny, FUCK, now, NOW Jenny…”  She took his cue, feeling him spasm as he flooded her mouth with his release, his body shuddering in response.


“You were kidding about being bad at that, right?  My god, that was the most perfect version of that I’ve ever had.  Most girls think they know what I want, and while it gets the job done, that… that was perfect.   You are the first girl in a long time to ask me what I like instead of assuming based on preconceived ideas.  More proof that as great as this all can be, I want to focus on that deeper connection between us.  Again, it’s not that I don’t want you, believe me when I say I do, but…”


“You don’t want to rush into things. It was really that good though? You feel relaxed?”


“It was perfect.”  He kissed her softly, reassuringly.


“I know it’s midterms, but we still haven’t started our final for music theory.  I feel like I should be pulling my weight on this, I have no idea what you have, if anything…”


“I’ve got plenty of it finished. I want everything pretty much done as far as the track so you can hear everything before adding our voices to it.  I’ll play piano live for the actual performance but I want you to have a much rounder sound around it when you first hear it.  Again, I want it to be perfect.”


“How can I add to it if it’s already perfect?” Jenny wondered.


“Just the music behind it.  Then we’ll work on vocals, practice singing it together.”


“I’m sure you’re tired, shall we get some sleep before tomorrow?”


He pulled her into his arms.  “Just one more thing, then yes.”  He kissed her deeply, his hands wrapping around her waist. One hand slowly slid down, cupping her ass in his hand, both of them smiling as they kissed. 


“It’s harder to do that when we’re in the moment, I’m laying over you.  I’d like to do that more when we kiss, just not in public obviously.”


“I’m ok with that, for sure,” she smiled. 


He got into bed, pulling the covers back to let her in.  She snuggled up close, his arm around her waist. 


“Goodnight, beautiful.”


“Goodnight, Justin.”



Jenny woke up the next morning when Justin’s alarm went off. It wasn’t as early as the last time, which they were both thankful for. Jenny went back down to her room to grab clothes, shower, and dress.  She wore the same red dress with white flowers that she wore on the first day of school, pairing it with a black cardigan and black ankle boots.


“Look at my girl looking more beautiful every day,” Justin said when he saw her, kissing her gently. 


Their first midterm was actually tamer than they’d anticipated, being mostly multiple choice instead of essays, focusing on the author’s intent versus their own interpretations. They figured this let the professor be more objective and not grade down based on a difference of opinion. 


They walked into JC’s class, feeling confident in what he’d lectured on, understanding the musicality of things. He’d given a study guide and they felt prepared after going over it at length over the last week.


They began the exam, Jenny and JC making eye contact throughout the time. Jenny had always been a fast test taker, sometimes leaving her to question if she was right. This was one of those times where she double checked her whole exam, waiting for a couple others to turn theirs in first. 


Justin was just over halfway through when Jenny got up to turn in her exam. She smiled at him, nothing “you got this” as she headed out the door. He smiled, bolstered by her confidence in him. 


She stepped outside, her phone buzzing. 


I know you were the first one finished, why did you wait for others to go first?


Nervous habit. It makes me feel like I rushed. If I’m done before everyone else, I go back and review until others are finished. 


Be confident in your abilities, Genevieve.  I’m sure you did well. I’ll talk to you later.


No easy A after last night?


I think you know me better than that. 


Justin seems ok with our arrangement for now.  He doesn’t know it’s you of course.  Doesn’t like it, but yeah. 


I don’t like you with him either, but here we are. 


Are you jealous?


I mean, I met you first…


Technically, I met him first, he helped me move in.  My mother met him.


You just started ‘dating’, we were already in our relationship at that point.


Relationship?  Is that what we are?  I thought we had an arrangement…


Semantics.  I was with you first.


I was attracted to him when we first met.  I ended up with you that night cuz he was kissing his fling at the time.  Not that I regret what we have, but I was honestly hoping he was single that night.


I gave you more than he could have.  Even if you’d hooked up that night, would you be together now, or another notch on his bedpost?

 

Like I said, I have no regrets of how things worked out, you’ve opened my eyes to what I’d been missing.  I’ll see you soon, professor.  

 

She had perfect timing in putting her phone away, as Justin opened the door into the hallway seconds after she finished texting JC.


“I think the professor has a girlfriend, he was busy texting and had a smile on his face for a while.”


“Any woman would be lucky to have him,” Jenny shrugged, trying to deflect.


“Isn’t he married?”


“You worried I like him?”


“He’s our professor, he can't date a student…  I have nothing to worry about,” he said, putting an arm around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

 

If you only knew, she thought.

 


The next week went by, midterms coming back. Jenny went between Justin and JC, still confused how Justin could be ok with everything. 


They got their exams back from JC, Jenny satisfied with her A-.  Justin’s face fell as he looked at his exam as class ended. 


“C-? How the hell? He gave us a study guide, we studied in depth until we knew everything forwards and backwards… I can’t have this bring down my GPA…”


“I don’t understand,” Jenny said, knowing full well what had happened. “Let me see your test and we’ll see what happened.”


She took it from his hands, going up to JC.  “Professor, how did we get different grades but the same answers?  I got these ones right and he got them marked wrong…”


“Well, let me review this and see what happened. My apologies, Mr. Timberlake…”


Jenny gave JC a “what the hell” look, clearly upset that he’d lower Justin’s grade out of jealousy and spite.


“You didn’t need to do that, I could’ve handled it myself,” Justin said.


“I’m sorry.  I just wanted to make sure it was fixed.”


“I don’t need you to fight my battles for me.”


“I was just trying to help…”


“Well, don’t.”


“Justin, what the hell?”


“Sorry. It just makes me look like I can’t take care of myself. I lived way too much of my life like that. If it wasn’t you, it’s coaches or my parents.  I don’t need my girlfriend stepping in too like I’m fragile and can’t do things myself.”


“I’m sorry, Justin.”


“You didn’t know, but it’s emasculating.  I’m sure that’s too big a word for a jock like me to know…”


She let go of his hand. “Hey.  You know I don’t see you that way. I’m sorry I overstepped but I know you are smart and capable.  Never once have I treated you like a dumb jock. A player, maybe, but never unintelligent.”


“I’m never enough for people. Even you need someone else because we’re not…”


“Hey.”  She grabbed his face.  “Look at me.  I’m sorry if that made you feel a certain way. Trust me, I’m not a fan of the situation myself.”


“Then end it.”


“I’ve tried, twice now.”


“The sex that good, you can’t walk away?”


“Justin, it’s complicated.  I know I need to end it, I keep trying…”


“Don’t bother.”


“Justin, STOP!” she shouted, realizing they were drawing attention. “I’ll end it,” she said quietly. “You mean so much to me, please know that.  This started before we got together, so it’s not like this is something I did because I wasn’t satisfied with you.”


“So you’re cheating on him with me?  Not sure that’s much better.”


“If it helps, he knows I’m with you, your actual girlfriend. He’s not happy that I’m with someone else, officially or otherwise.”


“He’s jealous? Does he know who I am?”


“Yes.  And it’s driving him crazy that he can’t give me what I want.”


“You have sex with him. What could I possibly have to offer that he can’t?”


“The possibility of a future.  All I can have with him is sex. With you there’s so much potential for more than just great sex.”


“I do want that for us, in time, but I do like getting to know you, taking my time with you.”


“Does that make any of this better?” Jenny wondered. 


“Not exactly, but I like that this guy is jealous of me, what we have. Would you stop seeing him if we were having sex?”


“Yes.”


“Even if the sex is better with him?”  He was honestly afraid of her answer. 


“Yes.  It’s not just about sex, it’s about the connection. Honestly, the connection we have will make the sex incredible because I know you want the same things I do.”


“You promise you’ll end things with him once I’m ready to be with you like that?”


“Yes.  Does that mean you’re ok with this? I get it if you’re not, and I’ll end things now just to prove how much…”


“Against my better judgment, keep seeing him. I may not like it, but do you stay the night at his place?”


“Not since it started, no. I’m only waking up to you.”

 

“I take great pleasure in knowing that I can give you what he can’t.  He can give you pleasure now, but I’ll work to make sure I give you so much more…”

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is appreciated!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story