“I can’t believe you got him to do a couple’s costume,” Maddie sighed. “I’m not even in a couple now, this sucks.”


“I warned you Jake was trouble.”


“Justin warned me, but close enough.  Any chance Josh would wanna take on another student, I could use a good fuck right about now…”


“Maybe you’ll meet someone at the party.  It’s at a different frat so we won’t run into Jake, and other guys Justin’s on the team with will be there, so maybe you can get the co captain. Is it weird that I’m dating the captain of the basketball team?  This never would’ve happened in high school.”


“You were still a shy little thing back then. Being with David and around older guys and that whole crowd got you out of that shell, despite my best efforts to corrupt you.”


“You’ve corrupted me plenty,” Jenny laughed. 


“Once you opened up a bit, yeah.  You’d blush at the idea of just touching a guy’s junk, letting alone sucking him off or banging a guy. Now you’ve got one of the hottest guys at the school.”


“THE hottest, thank you.  Thanks for helping me curl my hair and style it just right. I’m so low maintenance…”


“Anything for Ms. Allie, help you get ready for a date with Noah.”


“I loved Ryan Gosling in that movie, he’s so hot.  Such a great love story…” Jenny sighed. 


“Yours is too.  Maybe not as epic to turn it into a story or anything, but it’ll be great, you’re so good together.”


“You think so?”


“I do.  He makes you happy, you don’t have to hide that you’re together, I can tell he truly cares about you.”


There was a knock at the door, Jenny getting butterflies in her stomach as she went to open the door.


“Ms. Allie, I was hoping we could go to a party tonight,” Justin smiled, trying to do a Ryan Gosling impression.


“Well if it isn’t Noah Calhoun,” Jenny lilted.  “I’d be honored to accompany you… Yeah, I can’t keep that up all night,” she laughed. 


Maddie shot her a look, wanting to say something dirty.  Justin was Noah to a t, the plaid shirt and pressed pants to the paperboy hat.  Jenny had a flowery dress and red cardigan, her hair curled and pinned just like in the movie.


“You look beautiful, baby,” Justin smiled, handing her a bouquet of pink roses. 


“It’s Halloween, Justin…”


“Doesn’t mean I can’t bring my girlfriend flowers.”  He kissed her gently before taking her hand. 


“Maddie, that’s an interesting outfit…” Justin said. “You look good, though.”


“I’m J Lo,” she laughed. She wore a white tube top, white pants and a rolled up bandana around her head.  “I needed something sexy without being over the top.”


“You, over the top? Never,” Jenny laughed dryly.  “Shall we?”


“Sorry about Jake,” Justin said.


“I’ll be ok.  Shouldn’t be surprised that a guy I met and hooked up with at a frat party was a great decision… Tonight is gonna be fun. Get drunk, party it up…”


“Go home with some nameless stranger?” Jenny laughed. 


“Am I that predictable?  I mean, if I’m lucky.”


“You never learn, you just said that hooking up with a guy at a frat party wasn’t a great idea.”


“I’m a creature of habit. And this is a Halloween party. I’ve gotten to know more people, maybe I’ll see a classmate and hit it off.  Though not everyone can have your love story…”

 

“It wasn’t as easy as you make it sound,” Jenny said. “I’m glad for where it led, though,” she continued, squeezing Justin’s hand.

 

They got to the party, Justin grabbing drinks for the girls before getting something for himself. He recognized some friends, including the young man at the DJ booth. They talked with people for a while, Jenny helping Maddie find a guy. Justin gave his two cents on a couple guys from the team he thought might be a good match, Maddie chatting one of them up with Jenny and Justin. 


Once they knew there was a mutual interest, they left the potential coupling alone to get to know each other, and soon Maddie had a tongue down her throat.


“Typical Maddie,” Jenny said.  “She’s never single for long.”


“What about you? When was your last real relationship over?  I’m not counting your current ‘other man’.”


“David? I dumped him on my 20th birthday, so it’s been over a year since we split up, but we’d still hook up on occasion where we were lonely.  The Valentine’s Day after we broke up, I lost my resolve and texted him. It wasn’t super romantic, but the sex was what we both needed on an otherwise lonely day.”


“You were really single that long before we got together?”


“I mean, if we’re not including the other guy.  Though that was that first frat party before school started.”


“What took you so long to get into that next relationship?”


“No one was interested, at least not that I knew of.  I had crushes on guys but they never felt the same way.”


“Then they were idiots, and I’m reaping the benefits.”


They finished their drinks, Justin pulling her body against his, dancing to the rhythm of the music. His hands on her hips, around her waist as they moved together and against each other. She looked into his eyes, occasionally kissing his lips, Justin returning the gesture.  She turned around, fully leaning into his body, smiling as she felt her effect on him.  She leaned her head back against his chest.


“Wanna get out of here?” she asked.  Justin nodded, pulling her into a deep kiss, his hands wandering over her clothed body.


Jenny did a visual confirmation that Maddie was still making out with one of Justin’s teammates, already knowing she had Maddie’s blessing, whether she needed it or not, to leave.


They rushed back to their dorm, going up to Justin’s room.  As soon as Justin closed the door, Jenny pushed him against it, kissing him hungrily.


“You’re my Noah, I’m your Allie, but I don’t ever plan on letting you go.”


“We’ll die together in our sleep, just like in the movie.”


“I can’t tell you how much I want you, Justin…”


“God, Jenny, the things I wish I could do to you right now…”


She stopped.  “I understand, but when you talk like that, get me all riled up, then it goes nowhere…  Maybe Marie was right.”


“Hang on.  What did she say?”


“Things went from hot and heavy to practically nothing between you two, and she said you never even had sex.  So I’m all kinds of confused on things right now.  Maybe it’s the alcohol, maybe it’s what she said…”


“What exactly are you worried about?”


“I dunno.  I know everything works cuz well, you’re rock hard right now and I’ve swallowed you, so I know you can finish…  You want me so bad, fighting off every instinct, but why tell me all of that and then go to acting like you’re in high school with your first girlfriend, not knowing what to do?”


“I guess so you know that I want you, in spite of what we do.  That I want to just lay you down, do things to you, make you feel things, but ideally I want that as part of our first time.  I want it to be the best night either of us have had so far in our lifetimes.”


“It still can be, Justin.  You’re the one I want all of this with, but how things are going, I still find myself needing that other guy cuz I leave here not fully satisfied.”


“I thought you said you’ve orgasmed when you’re here before?”


“Sure, maybe something small, but nothing earth shattering.  Honestly Maddie joked that you’re gay, going from girl to girl hoping to hide your secret.”


Justin’s eyes went wide at hearing her words, then his body slumped a little.  “You’re not wrong, I do have a secret.  I’m not gay, but there’s something I’m hiding from you.”


“What?”


“It’s embarrassing, given what you thought about me before we got together…”


“I’ve got some pretty embarrassing stories, too.”


“Not like this.  It’s why I push girls away, move on to someone else.”


“You’re afraid of commitment?” Jenny laughed. 


“You really want to know?  You won’t judge me for it?”


“I promise.”


Justin sighed, taking a deep breath.  He looked into her eyes.  “You’ll never believe it, not with things I’ve said or done.”


“It doesn’t matter.  I’ll believe you if you’re willing to be that open with me with something you’ve never told other girls.”


“It just might change everything between us.”


“It won’t.  Justin, I don’t think you could say anything…”

 

“I’m a virgin.”

Chapter End Notes:

How's that for a bombshell?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story