“Excuse me, what?” Jenny gasped at this revelation.


“I knew you wouldn’t believe me…”


“I’m confused, sure…”


“I’ve done pretty much everything except the final act to get girls to stay with me.  They’d always want sex at some point, so I’d amp things up, like we’re doing, though on a much faster scale.  Some of them were one time hookups, but still no sex.  I’ve never slept with any of the women I’ve been with.  Once that’s all that’s left and they’re pushing for that final step, I call it off so I can save myself the embarrassment.  I’m not waiting for marriage or anything, just the right girl.  I think you could be it, but I want to make sure, ya know?”


Jenny sat there, taking in everything he’d just said.  Taking in the last few weeks, months of her life, and how she had gotten to this point.


Justin looked at her, his eyes desperate.  “Say something, please?”


“It doesn’t matter to me.  I still want to be with you.  When you’re ready, we’ll be good.  I’m sorry for pushing you, I just thought you were this master of sex, not unlike the other guy, and then I get nothing.  I mean, what we’ve been doing is fine, but…”


“I know.  That’s why Marie and I danced around each other for a while.  She’d want to get there, I’d back off.  I know she’d tell everyone my secret, she makes everything a competition.  You really still want to be with me, knowing I’ve never…?”


“Yes.  If anything, it’s really kinda perfect.  If we really are going to be it for each other, I think it’s perfect.  When the time comes, I can tell you exactly what I like so it’s great for both of us.”


“I understand if you want to end things with me, be with your guy that knows what he’s doing,” Justin said.


“I think you know more than you realize, having this rep for being a player instead of inexperienced.  What you do, you’re good at, so let’s think of this like sports.  You’re training to be a pro.  You’ve got everything except that NBA draft.  Think of sex as taking everything you already know, and stepping it up a notch to match the big leagues.  We’ll work together to make it happen.”


“See, that right there,” Justin smiled, “you know me so well to use a sports metaphor to assure me you’re ok with this.”


He kissed her lips, hungry for more.  “I want you so bad, Jenny… but let me show you how good I can make you feel.”


She returned his kisses, the pair falling onto his bed.  He pulled off her cardigan, kissing down her neck.  His hands groped at her breasts, feeling her nipples through her dress.  


“I love when you don’t wear a bra.  I can tease you just right,” he groaned, feeling her back arch as he ran his thumb over her sensitive nub, tracing around it before putting his lips over the thin fabric of her dress.  She started to moan at his touch, feeling so good despite being fully clothed.  He went between kissing her lips to roaming his mouth.  He knew she needed more, feeling the way her body moved.


His hand moved down her dress, grabbing her ass playfully before reaching her thigh.  He slowly moved his hand up under her dress.


“Justin, what are you doing?”


“What do you think I’m doing?” he laughed playfully.  “I’m going to make you feel good.”


“You’re sure you want to do this?”


“Yes.  You won’t be naked, so I’ll still get that little surprise our first time.  Just let me use my fingers and work my magic.”


She nodded as he kissed her, spreading her legs wider as she felt his hand go further up her thigh.  She gasped as felt his fingers press against her underwear, kicking herself for not wearing something more sexy.  


“I can feel your warmth from here, how ready you are for what I’m going to do…”


“God, Justin, yes, do it…”


He pushed her panties to the side, sliding his finger between her folds, feeling how wet she was.  He groaned at knowing this was the effect he had on her, wanting to be the only one to make her feel like this.  She shouted as he found her clit, circling it gently but firmly.


“How do you like it, baby?” he growled.


She groaned.  “Just… like that.  Oh god…”


“Tell me what to do as you need it.  I might change things up a bit to keep things interesting, but… well, you’ll see.”


“Keep going,” she begged.  As good as JC was, Justin knew exactly what he was doing, how to drive her crazy.  “A little harder, faster…”


Justin followed her every request, making her squeal with pleasure as he kissed her to ensure a more full experience.  He felt her quiver and groan differently.  He looked at her questioningly.  “Was that…?”


“Yeah, pretty decent one, too.”


“I’m not done yet,” he teased, nibbling her ear.  She groaned as he removed his finger, gasping as he inserted a finger inside her.  He loved feeling how warm she was, the noise she made when he found that perfect spot.  He slipped another finger in, her groans and sounds increasing in volume and intensity.


“Are your neighbors going to mind the noise?” Jenny gasped.


“I live on a guy's floor, odds are if they can hear anything they use it to get off.  No one has complained yet.  Now don’t interrupt…  Fuck baby, you’re so tight, I love it.  I don’t know that I’ll last long tonight, thinking of how it’s going to feel…”


“I told you you’re good at this, I knew you would be.  Oh god, Justin, keep going…”


He continued his assault on her body, feeling her tighten around his fingers, feeling her arousal spill over down his hand.  He pulled his hand back, licking the back of his hand slowly, seductively.  “God, you’re incredible.”


She opened her mouth, Justin surprised by the move, groaning and his shaft twitching feeling her mouth sucking on his fingers.


“Still not done.  I hope this last little bit does it for you.”  He returned his fingers to her throbbing nub, Jenny screaming in pleasure as he stroked it and drove her crazy all over again.  She grabbed anything she could, her breathing sparse gasps of air, her sounds loud and high pitched.  If he wasn’t careful, they’d release at the same time, and he couldn’t have that.  He knew she’d want to return the favor and didn’t want to take that away from her if he could help it.  He was fine getting off to her reaction, but knew she would want to do her part as well, because she wanted to.


“Justin… oh god… yes… a little harder, oh god, oh GOD…”


“Just let go when you’re ready, baby, cum for me.”


“Justin, FUCK!” she screamed as she came undone, her eyes firmly shut as she focused on everything she felt.


He watched her as she began to recover, gasping and panting for breath.  She slowly opened her eyes.  


“You ok?” he asked with a smile.


“That was incredible.”


“Better than him?” Justin asked, his face now lined with worry.


“Yes, because there’s that deeper connection. Whatever he makes me feel, as good as it may be, it’s all surface level.  That, with you, wow.  Seriously, if that’s as far as we go until you’re ready, I’ll be fine.  Now let me take care of you.”


“I almost lost it as you were getting ready to fall apart for me.  Not that I expect this every time, but I…”


“You knew after last time I’d want to,” she smiled. “Relax.  We know each other so well.  I know how to finish, now tell me how to start…”


“What?” he asked, as she kissed him and began to unzip his pants.  He hissed in pleasure as she gently touched his firmness, releasing him from his confines.


She wrapped her hand around him, looking for direction.


“Not too tight, start off slow.  I’m in no hurry.  We have all night, and I’d like another go at making you fall apart for me.”


“We’ll see,” she smirked. “I’d like that very much.  For now, focus on you, what I’m making you feel.”


He helped give her direction on how firm to hold him, guiding her strokes before letting go and trusting her. His eyes closed as she continued.


“A little faster,” Justin directed, groaning as she followed his guidance.  “Oh dear god, yes, just like that…”


“I’d like to finish with my mouth,” she purred in his ear.


“Yes… please… you’re so good, Jenny.”


“Now?”


He nodded quickly, a groan caught in his throat as she took him into her mouth. She could tell he was close, sucking him just right that his hand grabbed her hair as he lost control.  “Holy fuck,” he sighed, falling back against the bed. Now it was her turn to watch him recover.


“I didn’t even take your pants and stuff off,” Jenny giggled.  “Still good?”


“My god… You just may kill me our first time.”


“Don’t think so, but I appreciate your anticipation.”


“I anticipate that night is going to be unforgettable, in a lot of ways.”


“You trying to ruin me?” Jenny laughed. 


“As a matter of fact, I am.  With what just happened, knowing we can do that until I’m ready, I want you to stop seeing the other guy.”


“Ok,” she agreed.


“You can do that? You said you’ve tried before and keep going back.”


“Whatever he makes me feel is nothing compared to the depth of our connection and relationship.  I’ll end it. Can I do it face to face, so he’s aware of how certain I am?” Jenny wondered. 


“That’s fine, but not tonight.  I say we order pizza, watch The Notebook a little, and start all over.”


“Baby, you have such great ideas…”



Jenny woke up the next morning, Justin’s arm around her.  She smiled, knowing this was something she could get used to. Her phone vibrated on the nightstand. 

 

Call me when you wake up. Haven’t heard from you in a while, I’d love to chat a bit. Love you, Mom

 

She went to get out of bed, Justin pulling her closer to him. “Stay,” he pleaded sleepily. 


“My mom wants me to call. Can I at least sit at your desk, then I’ll come back to bed after I’m done?”


“You better, cuz I really wanna kiss you some more.  Start my day off right.”


“It’s a Saturday, we have all day…”


“Not visiting your dad today?” Justin wondered. 


“Shit, thank you for remembering. But still, I’m not working before or after.” She gave him a quick kiss before Justin let her get out of bed.


She sat at his desk, calling her mom. 


“Hi sweetheart, did I wake you?”


“No Mom, you’re fine.”  


“I wanted to catch up a little, but I also needed to let you know something.  You can’t go see Dad today…”


“What’s wrong?” Jenny asked, her voice full of curiosity, sadness, and disappointment.  “Another lockdown?”


“He’s in the hospital.  He had a minor heart attack.”


“What?!” she gasped. “Is he gonna be ok? Why can’t we visit?”


“Because of the area he’s in. He’s not a flight risk, but you never know.  They’re running tests to see if he’ll need surgery or anything.  Do you need me to come get you?”


“Why?”


“I thought maybe you’d like to come home for the weekend, unless you’re working.”


“Hang on.  Mom, can I call you right back?”


“Sure, sweetheart.”


Jenny hung up the phone.  Justin sat up, heading her half of the conversation.  “Everything ok?”


“My dad had a heart attack, he’s in the hospital. But because of everything, he’s in an area that can’t get visitors.”


“Baby, I’m sorry.  Can I do anything?”


“My mom actually wants me to come home this weekend instead. Any chance you’d want to come with me? Introduce my family to my boyfriend?”


“I’d meet your brother, grandparents, right?”


“Yeah. You don’t have to, I get it.”


“Let me pack a bag, gimme 10 minutes?”


“I’ll call my mom and let her know I’ll get there, keep you as a surprise.  Before that, can I go and end things with…”


“You sure now is a good time?  You’re emotional, he might try and take advantage…”


“I’ll call him in my room while I grab some stuff.  Maybe it is best over the phone…”


“I’ll meet you downstairs in 20? Gives me time to shower, throw clothes in a bag and go?”


“Ok.  Come knock on my door if I’m not in the common room.”


He got up, walked to Jenny, and put his arms around her. “See you soon.”  He kissed her gently before letting her go out the door.


She sent her mom a text, knowing they’d have a lot to talk about once she got home.  She opened the door to her room, surprised to see Maddie in there, alone.


“What time is it?” Maddie asked, clearly hungover. 


“It’s 8:00. I need to make a phone call, I want you to hear as a witness.”


“What kind of call?”


“You’ll see.”


Jenny opened her phone, dialing JC’s number. It rang 3 times, JC finally picking up. 


“Good morning, Genevieve.  To what do I owe the pleasure? Or is that why you’re calling?”


“It’s over, Josh.”


Maddie’s eyes widened, sitting straight up in bed.


“So, it finally happened? Was it everything you dreamed of?”


“No, but better.  I want him to be the only one that makes me feel that way.  It’s the right thing to do. I can’t see you beyond being your student.”


“I see. And you’re sure that’s what you want?”


“Yes.”  Her voice was starting to shake a little.


“Jenny, you can’t fool me. You’d really be happy with him, knowing what I can make you feel?”


“Yes. It doesn’t mean anything, Josh. I don’t mean anything to you, you don’t mean anything to me.”


“Jenny, hang on here… I can change.”


“Are you still married?”


“Yes…”


“Do you have romantic feelings for me?”


“It’s complicated…”


“We’re done, Josh. I’ll see you for class, but that’s it.”


“Jenny, please, let’s talk about this…” His voice was desperate.


“It’s over. Goodbye, Josh.”  She hung up before he could try and change her mind. 


“Wow… ummm, you ok?” Maddie asked. 


“Last night was incredible, I can’t risk losing that because of Josh.”


“Good for you, Jenny.  You guys had sex last night?”


“No. Did you, with basketball guy? I never got his name…”


“Jeremy, and no. We’re going out to dinner tonight though.  We agreed after a lot of making out to go on one date and see if something is there before we slept together.”


“Sounds like me and Justin a little. Speaking of which, we’re going to see my family this weekend. Surprise visit to introduce him.”


“He’s not freaked out?”


“Surprisingly, no. Put a kink in our plans for the weekend, but it’ll be fine.”


“You were totally gonna stay in bed and do whatever you two are doing, weren’t you?”


“Yeah, but he’s ok with this, so that means more to me, honestly.”


“Just make sure you give him a proper thank you when you get back here tomorrow night,” Maddie laughed. 


Justin knocked on her door, Jenny finishing packing as he opened the door.


"It's done," Jenny said, looking at Justin.  Justin looked at Maddie curiously.


"She ended things with him, I heard everything.  I'm guessing that's why you wanted me to hear?" Maddie looked at Jenny.


"Yeah.  Help me make sure I didn't cave.  It's done.  He's not happy, obviously, so I'm a little worried about him trying to change my mind."


"You really think he will?" Maddie asked.


"He didn't want to accept it was over, despite telling me he would step away when the time came.  I guess it came earlier for me than it did for him, and suddenly it’s not ok anymore.”


“I mean, I can see where he’s coming from. I wouldn’t be happy letting you go. Thank you for not making me have to know what that’s like,” Justin smiled, wrapping his arms around Jenny.


“You guys make me sick,” Maddie said, pretending to gag.


“How’d it go with Jeremy?”


“We’re going out tonight, see if there’s chemistry or not.”


“By chemistry you mean…” Justin insinuated. 


“Part of it, yeah. Any tips for me?” Maddie asked. 


“I think you’re good.  He was talking about you at practice actually. That’s why we went to that party, he wanted me to introduce you two.”


“So he liked me before last night?”


“Yeah. He said he has a class with you and realized you were friends with Jenny.”


“I’m SO getting some tonight… I’ve had my eye on him for a while, even with Jake.  Not that I’d have done anything about it then, but yeah.”


“Have fun, be safe.  Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do…”


“That doesn’t leave much…” Maddie teased, immediately clapping her hand over her mouth as Jenny’s jaw dropped and Justin’s eyes widened. 


“Maddelyn Grace!” Jenny gasped. 


“I thought it was funny, especially given our situation,” Justin said. He leaned right next to her ear.  “I’m excited about what all we can do…”


His words sent a shiver down her spine, Justin noticing a blush to her cheeks and goosebumps starting to spread over her skin.


“We should get going.  Knowing Mom, she’s starting breakfast for us. Wait till I get there earlier than expected, with a guy no less.”


“You gonna tell your dad?” Maddie asked. 


“I’m kinda glad it’ll be through a phone and plated glass,” she laughed lightly. 


‘Why, he’d want to hurt ME, wouldn’t he?” Justin said, half laughing.


“He’s not like that, thankfully.  I wish he was home this weekend instead of, well, you know.  He’d give me a hard time if I had a crush on a boy.  I didn't tell my dad about pretty much all my boyfriends in high school, not that there was much to talk about.  Once I started dating David, he eased off, maybe cuz I was 19, was actually IN a relationship and not just a crush.”


“You think they’ll be happy you’re bringing a guy home?” Justin wondered.


“We’ll see.  I never really brought David around, I’d hang out at his apartment or where he worked, go out to see him rather than introduce him to my family.  My dad met him, I think my grandma did too, I don’t have my driver’s license, so they would drive me around unless Maddie picked me up.”


“Someone had to drop you off for your weekend sleepovers at your boyfriend’s,” Maddie laughed.  “Seriously, go, have fun, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

 

“THAT is a much shorter list, and would get me in a LOT of trouble…” Jenny teased.  Maddie stuck out her tongue, raising a middle finger salute as they walked out of the room.  



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story