Jenny woke up the next morning, naked and alone in JC’s bed. She picked up her clothes, getting dressed.  Her legs ached from the night before, surprised that she was able to walk and wasn’t exhausted from such little sleep.


She closed the bedroom door, walking down the hall.  The bathroom door was open, the sound of the shower running as she walked by.


“Where do you think you’re going?” JC called.  “You’re not leaving already, are you?” he growled from the shower.


“I.. well…” she mumbled.


“Get in here, join me.  I promise it’ll be worth your while.  Have you ever had shower sex?”


“N…no,” she admitted.


“Oh mama, you’re gonna want to stay for that.”



She sat at his small dining room table, a yogurt parfait and a cup of tea before her.


“I’m going to ask this carefully,” JC started.  “How many times have you had sex?”


“Ummm, I don’t know that I know, but more than ten for sure.”


“How many boys, since clearly I’m the only man you’ve ever been with…”


“Just one.  But he was nothing compared to that…”


“Let me guess, nothing inventive, just plain missionary position?”


“Yeah.  I mean, it was good, not having anything to compare it to.  I’d even hook up with him when I needed it after we broke up.”


“You’re never seeing him again for sex, not without teaching him a thing or two.  Do you have anywhere to be today?  It’s Sunday, so you won’t have class yet.”


“I won’t be going to church, that’s for sure.  No, no plans today.”


“Good.  I want you to start doing yoga on a regular basis.  It’ll relax you, help you with stress, and open your body up, make you more flexible…”


“Am I just going to be your little sex slave now?” she giggled playfully.


“Maybe not a slave, unless you’re into that.  I’m intrigued by you, Jenny. You’re beautiful, smart, driven, focused. Things many women have said about me. I feel I could challenge you in ways no other man can, mentally and sexually.”


“So how would this work? We just exchange numbers and contact each other when we need something?”


“Expect me to call or text you a lot, I can’t get enough of you.  I was imagining this to be a one night thing, but after last night, once I got you in my bed…” He bit his lip thinking about the last 12 hours, from conversation to unbridled passion and back, trying to control himself.


“But no dating,” she said cautiously.


“While I’m monogamous when I find a partner, I don’t believe in labeling things. We would go to dinner, I have events I might need to bring you with me for company, but nothing more… official, you might say.”


“So pretty strictly just sex?” 


“Does that bother you?”


“Not when the sex is that mind blowing.  How old are you?”


“Just turned 26.  You?”


“21.  My ex is 25 and had no idea what he was doing in comparison.  Is this situation the type of thing where we can talk with each other, get to know one another to some degree?”


“I told you I want to challenge your mind, not just your body.  We can talk for a bit before I show you some yoga.”


“We were each other’s first, so I guess it makes sense he had no clue what he was doing, even though he watched and looked at enough porn to make me uncomfortable, feel not good enough.”


“Jenny, you are perfect.”  His voice almost faltered at that statement, as if he was admitting too much too soon.  “True, porn doesn’t always give an accurate representation of things, I’m surprised he didn’t try different things to please you.”


“He was more concerned with his own pleasure.  Once he was done, it didn’t matter if I had or not. Being with you, you making sure I went, multiple times, that was something I’d never imagined sex could be like. Of course I dreamed of a more attentive lover, so when I hit the jackpot on my next go…”


“Not that I mind, but I’m more than my sexual proclivity. I am glad I opened your eyes to more than what he could give you.”


She looked around the living space of his apartment. Next to the couch she saw a guitar.  “You play?”


He smiled. “Yes, I play. Another time, perhaps, maybe later today if you can handle it.”


He cleared their dishes from the table, having her sit on the carpet that rested over his hardwood floors.  He gazed into her eyes, holding her hands, showing her some of the basics of yoga, already trying to see how far she could go, what she could handle. 


“This is harder than it’s made out to be,” she said, struggling to hold where he looked perfect and rooted, natural.


“It will come with practice,” he assured her.  “There’s a class at the school that meets in the gym once a week. Go if you can.  This was a great start, I’m noticing things are opening up already, and I’m liking what I see.”


Her eyes flitted to his sweats, tented with his arousal. Just the sight of him like that made her bite her lip.


“I’m glad we’re thinking the same thing. Bedroom, then another shower, less sexy this time, though I make no promises…”



Jenny! Jenny! Are you alive? I haven’t heard from you since you left the party!!


Jenny looked at her phone. I’m fine, I’m alive. Very sore, but alive. I’ll be home soon, I’m just off campus.


Girl, tell me EVERYTHING!!

 

“Everything ok?” JC asked. 


“Yeah, my roommate, best friend actually, she was worried about me. I told her I was in very good hands.”


“I shouldn’t have kept you all day, classes start tomorrow, you should have some time with friends.  I’ll text you though, for sure.”


“I’m glad you kept me all day, I’m very satisfied,” she sighed. 


“As am I. I think this will work out well.  I’ll see you around, Jenny, feel free to text if you need a little something.”


She made the short walk home, seeing people hanging out at a bbq at the main quad. She made a mental note to ask Maddie if she wanted to go once she got back to her room. 


The door to her room was open, Maddie sitting on her bed. “Close the door, I need details!!!”


Jenny plopped onto her bed.  “He lives right off campus, so he’s super close by.  As soon as we got into his apartment, he was all over me.  I stripped for him, and then, oh my god I can’t even say it…” she said, a blush coming to her face.


“Just spill!” Maddie demanded.


“He used his tongue,” she whispered, looking downward with her eyes.


“Shut up!  I swear, most guys are like it’s poisonous or something.  Did David ever…?”


“Oh god no.  Maddie, he made me feel things I’ve never felt before.  I seriously thought I was gonna pass out or explode from it all.  Then we did it again, and again, until I was so tired I couldn’t handle more.  I went to leave in the morning, and we had shower sex, he made me breakfast, he taught me some yoga, then more sex and shower sex… The man is a GOD!”


“You’re not kidding!  I mean, I had a good time last night, but damn… Are you gonna see him again?”


“We exchanged numbers, and agreed to call or text if we want to meet up and things.  He’s so smart, sophisticated…”


“And a beast in bed.  Girl, you’ve got the whole package in one man.”


“It’s nothing official, but I can’t wait to hear from him.”

 

As if on cue, her phone vibrated.  I had fun last night and today.  I hope you text or call me tonight, be alone if you can, or be very quiet…

 

Jenny showed Maddie the text.  “Girl, what if he wants to do phone sex?  You hold onto this guy at any cost!”


“There’s a BBQ in the quad, you wanna go?  I’m hungry.”


“I bet, after all that sex,” Maddie laughed.  “Go change and we’ll head over.”


Jenny changed into a flowy tank top and shorts, slipping into flip flops and pulling her hair back.  They walked out to the quad, Maddie introducing Jenny to some of her friends that were there.


Jenny went to grab a bag of chips and another soda when a hand brushed hers grabbing for the last bag of her favorite chips.


“Oh, you want those?”


She looked up, seeing Justin next to her, lost again in his eyes.  “Uh, yeah, they’re my favorite.”


“Take em, beautiful.”


“You had a good time at the frat party last night?” she asked, hiding the feeling in her stomach thinking of him with the blonde.


“Yeah.  You were there?”


“Yeah.”


“Oh, sorry I missed you.”


“Really?  Didn’t seem like it with your tongue down someone’s throat.”


She walked away, feeling triumphant that she was avoiding his charms, as much as she didn't want to at the same time.



She waited until Maddie was asleep, pulling out her phone. 


Hi. 


Not keeping you up, am I Jenny?


No, my roommate just fell asleep. 


Can you be quiet? I’d hate to wake her up…


What exactly am I doing?


Oh honey, I think you know.  Get comfortable. I’d like it if you’re naked.


How would you know?


I wouldn’t, but it’s easier for you and sexier for me to imagine.


I can take my panties off…


Mmmm, I’m picturing that ass already…


They continued their texts, it getting harder to stay focused as they went. Put your phone down and cum for me baby. I’ll do the same, thinking of earlier…

 

She touched herself, something she was well rehearsed at, but never at the insistence of a man, more of the absence of one.  She stayed quiet, biting her lip if things felt too good. It’s not him, so it’ll never be as good, she thought to herself. 

When she finished, she went to the bathroom down the hall. It was a large bathroom, with a wall of bathroom stalls, sinks on either side of a middle wall, and showers on the other wall. 


She heard a shower on, stepping quietly into a bathroom stall. She heard noises, nothing sounding like typical showering.


“Justin, I think someone’s in here, you gotta be quiet…” a female voice giggled, her voice bouncing off the walls. 


“Way to give out my name, peaches.  I can’t control myself, I’m sorry…”


Jenny finished what she needed to do, flushing and washing her hands as quickly as possible to avoid hearing more of him with her. She felt stupid about wanting to fall for him before, he was clearly off limits.



She sat in her first class of the semester and the morning- Science Fiction literature.  It seemed the more fun choice of the English classes she had to take for her general education portion of her degree.  She was getting her notebook and pens out when she felt a tap on her shoulder.


“Are you following me or something?” Justin laughed, sitting at the desk next to her.


“I was here first, so I think YOU’RE following ME,” she giggled back, wishing she could control the response.


The teacher arrived, a woman in her late 30s.  “Let’s take roll, so we know those enrolled versus those looking to add.”


She called the names registered for the class.


“Thomas, Genevieve.”


Jenny raised her hand.  “That’s me.”


“Timberlake, Justin.”  Justin raised his hand silently.


They reviewed the syllabus, the class being short for the first day.  Jenny was surprised, the reading list being mostly feminist literature with a post apocolyptic or dystopian fiction, including a couple comic books.  It wasn’t what she was expecting, but she was intrigued by material she hadn’t read yet that she could add to her bookshelf.


Justin looked at Jenny.  “So, Genevieve…”


“Just call me Jenny,” she insisted.


“Your call, I like Genevieve…”


“I do too, but it’s shorter, easier to say.”


“What’s your next class?”


“Music Theory with Chasez.”


“Me too.  What’s your major?” he wondered.


“Music performance.”


“I’m still torn between performance and composition.  Hoping this class will help me choose.  It’s the only section available.  Must be a new teacher, I don’t recognize the name.  You wanna walk together?”


“Sure,” she said softly.  She was trying not to be obvious that she was a little attracted to him, her mind also thinking about JC.  They walked to the Music building, finding their classroom and taking seats next to each other.  


“Hey, I’m in Crawford dorm, 2nd floor.  Girls are on one floor, guys on the other.  Since we’re in the same dorm, you wanna study together for the classes we have together?”


“Just studying, I don’t want blondie being mad at me for anything.”


“We can meet in the library if that helps, or the common room for the dorm, if that makes you more comfortable.”


“I suppose we could do that, see if anyone else has a different section and wants to study,” she agreed.


He’s not as bad as Maddie made him out to be.  I love his eyes, and he’s been so sweet to me.  Still, I don’t wanna give up what I have with JC.


The room filled with students, the door opening again.  She watched the man walk through, put his things on the podium at the front, and look out at the class.

 

“Fuck,” she gasped quietly, drawing Justin’s attention.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story