“Justin, you’re sure?  I don’t want…”


“We love each other.  What I feel is stronger than anything I’ve ever felt, we both feel it.  I just played a beautiful love song I wrote for you, about you.  I’m sure that you’re the only woman I want to do this with.”


“Oh Justin,” she said softly before kissing him deeply.  He cupped her cheek with his hand, whispering “I love you” between kisses.


“You’re so beautiful, Jenny, I want to see all of you, how truly beautiful you are.  That it’s just for me, I’m just for you.  I’m not sure how to start this, though…”


“Treat it like we’re fooling around and we’ll go from there,” she smiled.


“I want this to be perfect; gentle, romantic, not just pawing at each other.”


“Trust me, you’ll want that sometimes.  Again, just do what we normally do, but slower.  What would you do next?”


“I’d use my hands to see if you’re wearing a bra, tease you through the fabric…”


“See, just go with your instincts.  I can help guide you, you tell me what you want, it’ll be fine, Justin.”


“I just want you to feel so good, I know I’ll never forget this.”


“You’re talking like it’s a one time thing.  Just relax, trust the process and have fun with it.”


He kissed her again, his hand running down her dress.  He groaned at the feeling of her hardened nipple against his fingers.  “You are so sexy…”


“Just wait.  God, keep going…” she purred.  He gently tugged and teased her through her dress, Jenny arching her back in appreciation.


“Is it bad I want to see you?” he wondered aloud.


“No, it’s gonna make things a lot easier, that’s for sure.  Let me undress you, then you can have your turn.” She pulled his tie loose, pulling it over his head before unbuttoning his shirt.  She went slowly, making the simple task feel sexy and seductive.  She unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants and pulling them down his legs.  She moaned lightly at the sight of him in just his boxer briefs, his arousal prominently on display through the fabric.  “It’s gonna feel good for both of us, baby.  Now, just pull my dress up and over, and do what you think feels right.  It’s all about being in the moment.”


Justin tentatively grabbed the hem of her dress.  He’d gotten women naked before, but with Jenny, it felt so very different.  This wasn’t just about getting himself off, taking care of her in the process.  This was his first time, wanting to give her everything he could.  He’d wondered what she looked like, somehow nervous and turned on knowing he was about to find out.


He marveled at the curve of her hips going into her waist, the hourglass frame as he exposed her naked breasts, looking her in the eyes as he pulled it over her head.


“You are exquisite,” Justin sighed.  “So beautiful, more than I…”


“Kiss me, Justin.  Now isn’t the time for words.  Show me.”  


He kissed down her neck, looking at her breasts before taking one to his lips. He teased her with his lips, his tongue, teeth, making her groan, arching her back and rolling her hips under him.


She purred as she felt his hands grab her ass gently, pulling her thong over her hips and down her legs.  He pulled back, taking in the sight before him.  “God, Jenny, you’re so beautiful, so sexy…”


“I’m all yours, Justin.  Make me yours.”


“Tell me if you want things a certain way,” Justin said softly, looking at her before he kissed her, running his hand between her legs. “Oh god…”


Jenny giggled quietly. “Now you know the effect you have on ME.  I mean, you’ve known before, but yeah, this time is different.”


He stroked her in soft, slow circles. Groans pulled from her throat.  Soft moans of assurance that she was satisfied.  He knew just how to touch her to get her going, even at a slower pace. He felt her shiver in release of her first orgasm, intense yet somehow subtle in how she expressed it. 


“Do you want my fingers?” he asked, looking to her for guidance.


“I want you, when the time comes. No more preview, this is it.”


“I really want to use my tongue, see how you react to that, taste you again, not just after.”


“Yes, Justin, please…”


He kissed down her chest, brushing his teeth against her nipples before kissing down her stomach. Her legs spread to give him full access, Justin kissing up one thigh and then the other.


She moaned as his tongue made contact with her center, Justin reminding himself this wasn’t like the other times. He took his time, teasing her with his tongue, drawing out his first time with her.


“God, Justin… fuck,” Jenny gasped, almost overwhelmed by everything. He was so attentive, as she figured he would be, thorough to a fault. She groaned as he began to suck on her bud, slowly but firmly, feeling a swirling in her gut. 


“Just… like that.  Yes, oh god Justin, I’m gonna… YES!”  It rolled through her like a tidal wave, knocking the wind out of her, gasping for breath.


He moved back up her body, kissing her deeply. 


“You’re incredible,” Jenny sighed, “and we’re only getting started.”


“This is where I’m clueless.  I wasn’t even expecting this to happen tonight, so I don’t have any…”


“I’m on birth control, we’ll be fine. Besides, your first time should be as complete an experience as possible.  I love you, it’ll be incredible.  If you want, I can be on top, it’s fine.  It’ll still feel great for me, as well as you.  If you want to switch and try, I’ll help you figure things out.  With any luck, your first time will be better than mine was. Neither of us knew what we were doing. He thought he knew from watching porn, but it was nothing like that… What do you want, Justin?”


“What would feel better for you?”


“Honestly either, there’s lots of ways to do this. Me on top lets me adjust a little better, take my time.  Then once things get going we can switch.  You’re sure, Justin?”


“I’m sure.  I want my first time to be with you.  I love you, Jenny.”


Jenny reached for the waistband of his boxer briefs, Justin helping her pull them down and off.  She laid him on his back, her legs straddling his stomach.  She kissed him gently, pulling away slowly as she mentally prepared herself. 


As much as she sometimes had control in the bedroom with JC, this was something else entirely.  This was his first time, she wanted it to be as good for him as he wanted it to be for her.  


She looked at him, feeling his length ready for her. She positioned herself, feeling him press into her as she moved her hips.


“Oh Jenny, uhhh…” he gasped, his eyes already rolling back in pleasure.  “You feel so good…”


“I’m not even all the way yet,” she smiled softly.  She continued as she felt him stretch her, moaning as she made him fill her.  “Fuck, Justin, you’re perfect…”


Once she was fully seated against him, she stayed there for a minute.  She leaned down and kissed him, keeping the moment tender and romantic.  She slowly started to move her hips, creating a slow rhythm so he wouldn’t lose control too soon. 


“Jenny, oh god, Jenny…”


“Are you close?” she wondered. 


“Kinda, but god this feels amazing.  I wanna try being in charge.”


“Ok. I’ll help you if you feel you need it.  We’ll try different things as you feel ready.”  


He groaned as she rolled off of him, wishing he could stay inside her forever.  He got on his knees on the bed, hoping he’d know what to do.  Without warning, Jenny wrapped her legs around him, widening her body to pull him in. He felt himself at her entrance, leaning forward to kiss her and he rolled his hips to enter her. 


“Oh god,” Jenny gasped. “Fuck, you feel so good…”


“I feel so dumb, what do I do?  I don’t usually move my hips when it’s a solo.”


“Think of it like music. There’s a tempo, crescendoing and decrescendoing as the song goes on, allegre and a retard. Just like music there’s no wrong way if it all works together well.  Start off slow and see what feels right.”


He stopped for a second, thinking of a rhythm in his head. He began to move his hips to the beat in his head, Jenny groaning at how incredible it felt.  He took her suggestions to heart, speeding up and slowing down.  His confidence was high, focused on what he was feeling, how she was responding to him. 


“What do you want, Jenny?”


“A little faster, I’m so close. It bodes well you haven’t finished yet.  Maybe speeding up will get us there.”


Justin picked up the pace, almost like he hit another gear.  He was feeling things, familiar and yet so foreign. “What are you doing?” Justin asked. 


“That extra pressure? That’s my body trying to keep you in, tightening around you because I’m close. It feels amazing.  Keep going, Justin, keep going.”


He continued on, feeling his own release was imminent.  “Oh god, Jenny, I think… I think…”


“Let go for me, Justin.  I’m there. Fuck, yes, I’m there.”


She pulled his head down to kiss her as she felt her body contract in release, feeling him sputter within her.  She held him against her as the waves subsided.


“How was I?” Justin panted. 


“Incredible. This is just the beginning.”


“There are no words, that was… wow.  My brain is not working right now.”


“I told you it would be great.”


“You were, thank you for being so patient with me.”


“It was your first time, I wanted it great for both of us, that’s the goal.  Not everyone agrees on that though.”


“I was ok?”


“Better than ok. Incredible, and it only gets better from here.”


“Better? Oh god I don’t know if I can handle that.”


“You can.  The connection between us will get stronger, deeper.  The love we feel for each other will only get more intense.”


“I feel like things are already intense.  God, now that we’re doing this, I don’t want to stop.  You, Jenny you’re just so fucking sexy.  I seriously just about lost it when I first entered you, you on top of me like that…”


“Tonight isn’t over, Justin. I’m definitely up for whatever you are.  If you want to stop now, or if you want to keep at it until the sun comes up…”


“God, Jenny, I want you so bad…”


Jenny smirked next to him. “So have me.”



Justin woke up the next morning, a smile on his face as he felt Jenny’s naked body curled up against his. The night before hadn't been a dream.  He wrapped himself tighter around her, nuzzling her neck.


Jenny hummed.  “Good morning, or is it afternoon by now?”


Justin checked his clock. “11:45, so just barely still morning. I don’t even know what time we finally went to sleep…”


“I think it was close to 5, so not a bad stretch of sleep, all things considered. You sleep ok?”


“I slept great.  That last time wiped me out,” Justin smiled. 


“Feels like you’re ready for more now though,” Jenny hummed. 


“Definitely.  But I feel kinda gross after all we did last night.”


“Gross?”


“Like I need a shower, not that I regret anything…” Justin said, flustered.


“Any chance your parents aren’t home this weekend?” Jenny asked with a smile.


“Staying a few hours away for a weekend near their favorite wineries.  Dad writes it off as a business expense as he usually buys wine for the restaurant, Mom gets a little weekend getaway. Why?”


“I want to do something with you, but not where we’d get caught by anyone.”


“Why am I afraid to ask…”


“I want to introduce you to the fun of shower sex…”

 

Justin’s eyes widened.  “Get dressed, pack a bag, and I’ll meet you in 10 minutes.  When we’re done, I’ll make you brunch…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story