Author's Chapter Notes:

10/26/22

Jenny sighed in relief as her room was empty, hopefully meaning Maddie was out with Jeremy, things were going well with them.  She hurriedly packed a bag, trying to pick her sexiest underwear. 


I really need to go shopping with Maddie… Where are those nighties she let me have?  She rummaged through a drawer before finding what she was looking for, stuffing it into the bag.  She looked in Maddie’s nightstand, smiling at what she saw.  She won’t miss a few, there’s still plenty here… she thought as she took a few condoms from the box.

 

She headed down the hall, running into Justin in the common room. They left the dorm hand in hand, soon getting into Justin’s car. 


They drove for a while, Jenny starting to recognize the area.  “We’re by the community college I went to…”


“Yeah, I live in a neighborhood behind it.”


“Justin, that’s a really nice area, not even the same city I’m from, the school is in…”


“Still close enough I could commute to school if I wanted to. It’s not like it’s a big house.”


Justin turned onto a smaller street, Jenny’s eyes widening. 


“Justin, the house on the corner looks like a castle, turret and everything!” 


“Not my house…”


The road turned, a beautiful home with a sprawling lawn and a small gable above the front entrance came into view where the road turned. It had a wide red brick walkway leading from the street. Justin followed the street, turning left into a driveway that led down to a garage.  Justin parked the car at the bottom of the driveway.


“Can we go in through the front door?  I know it means walking around, but it’s just so beautiful…”


“Whatever you want, baby,” Justin smiled. They walked around the front of the house, Justin taking in Jenny’s expression.  “It doesn’t seem all that fancy from the outside.  I mean, a little, but not like these mansions around it.”


“You’re the first girl I’ve brought here since high school.”


“You really loved her, didn’t you?” Jenny asked.


“What I thought love was.  This, US, it’s so much more than 18 year old me could have known what to do with.  Hell, 21 year old me barely can.  That’s the past.  Let’s get inside.”


Justin opened the front door, and Jenny's jaw dropped.  Despite the charming exterior, the inside is opulent, a crystal chandelier just inside the door, everything was clean and orderly, nothing out of place.  The entryway opened into a sitting room that was perfectly appointed with leather couches and sturdy oak coffee tables.  Amazing art was hung on the walls, and Jenny suddenly felt she was somewhere else.


“Justin, this is… words can’t describe it.  I figured it would be nicer than my house, but wow, this is something else.  You were definitely raised well, to not let this be something you bring girls around to.  You don’t use it to show off to every girl that sniffed around.”                                                                


“It’s just a house, stuff.  So, what are we doing first?” he asked with a smirk.


“I’m actually kinda hungry, can we do brunch first and then the other? Jenny half giggled.  


“Whatever you want.  Feel free to explore the house a bit.  I’ll show you some things later in case you don’t find them.  Anything in particular you want to eat?”


“Don’t tell me you can cook, too?  Seriously, how are you so good at everything?”


“Not everything…”


“Everything I’ve seen you do.  School, sports, music, sex…”


“That last one I had a pretty good coach,” he smiled.


“I’ll gladly continue working with you on that.”


“After food.  I’ll surprise you.  Now look around, I know you’re curious.”


He started pulling out ingredients and cookware, Jenny first looking around the kitchen.  It was all beautiful medium stained oak cupboards.  It had a giant refrigerator and freezer, everything was top of the line and sparkling.  There was a small kitchenette attached, with a sliding door that opened out onto a covered porch.  Windows lined the far wall over the sink and counter.  Jenny opened the sliding glass door and gasped.  “Wait, I thought we were on the main floor…”


“Technically, yes, but also, no…” Justin said, focusing on cooking.


“Justin, you have a fucking elevator!”


“I mean, I’m sure we could try, but pretty sure that isn't its main purpose,” he teased.  


“There’s a pool, a hot tub, is that a giant grill?  Holy crap…”


“Again, it’s just stuff.  Don’t get me wrong, I threw parties here all the time when I was younger, then I got to college and grew up a bit.  Go walk outside on the porch, take a look at the far left end…” he suggested.  


Jenny did as she was told, walking along the wide porch, small tables and chairs dotting the path.  She stood at the far end of the porch.  Just when she thought it couldn’t get more insane, it did.  There was a full sized tennis court that doubled as a basketball court.  The hoops hung from support beams attached to the fencing so you wouldn’t run into a pole while playing tennis.  There was also a large lawn with a giant weeping willow.  There was something she couldn’t quite make out beyond the tree.  The property ended at a small creek, the same creek she knew flowed through the community college.  She had loved that school, feeling like she was in a forest and not at school between classes.  The house was opulent, but also had an interesting juxtaposition with nature.


She walked back to the kitchen, seeing Justin starting on breakfast.  “Justin, your backyard is incredible.  What’s in the back corner by the tree?  I couldn’t tell.”


“I’ll take you there later,” he said softly.  “This is the main floor, but also the upstairs.  The bedrooms and things are downstairs, this is the main living space though.  There’s still other rooms you haven’t seen up here.”


She walked around, finding sitting rooms with full and partial wet bars, including what she concluded to be his stepfather’s office and study.  It was lined with books and was very official looking.  There was another sitting room with a large TV and a fireplace, with a wet bar.  She walked through to the other side of the house, going through a grand dining room, with an attached china room for the china and flatware.  It looked like it could seat over 10 people at once comfortably, unlike trying to get that many people around the table at her grandparents’ house.


Then she came to what she was sure was the room meant for entertaining guests.  There was a fireplace, a wet bar, and a full sized black grand piano.  Chandeliers hung over the room, making it feel grand with classical art and statues on tables.  She felt like she was intruding just being in the room, but the piano called to her.  She sat down on the bench, her fingers gently tracing over the keys.


“I can’t tell you how many hours I sat at that thing growing up,” Justin said, breaking the silence.  “Playing for my parents’ friends at parties and things. It’s a double edged sword.  I hated it because I became this performing monkey when I was a kid, but once I stopped fighting my love for music, it became my best friend; I’d get lost in playing it.  Food is ready, wanted to let you know.”


She followed him through the house back to the kitchenette, the table set.  She was surprised to see eggs benedict, hash browns, fruit, and oatmeal with different topping options.


“You made all of this?” she asked in amazement. 


“I love to cook, that’s part of why they opened the restaurant, but it’s nothing compared to my love for music.”


They ate, talking about growing up in the house, his earlier years in general.  The original purpose of being there went on the back burner, Jenny enjoying getting to know Justin more, getting more pieces to the puzzle.  


Justin loaded the dishwasher after they finished eating.  “Ready to see some cool things?  Then we’ll check out the downstairs.”


She nodded, following behind him, hand in hand.  He showed her a small door she’d somehow missed. The door opened to a set of stairs and another door. 


“It’s technically the attic, but see what they let me put up here…”


He opened the door to see a small studio. There were instruments, some recording equipment, nothing major.  It was a small space, but clearly something just his.


“I have access to more stuff at school, but during the summer and stuff, this was my sanctuary. The next place, I could see being something you enjoy.”


He led her out onto the porch, taking her down the stairs leading to the pool and backyard. They followed a path of stones to the area Jenny couldn’t see before. Under the giant weeping willow was a small pond with lily pads, and next to it was a gazebo with a table and chairs.


“Justin, it’s like something out of a painting…”


“My mom loves it here.  It’s part of why they bought the house. You’re surrounded by nature, but there’s also the stuff they have inside. So you have what money CAN buy, but also what it can’t.  I see you doing a music video or photo shoot back here, something simple but beautiful.”


Jenny just stood, taking it all in. This was nothing like what she imagined his home would be like.


She felt a hand on her waist, Justin pulling her body closer to his. “You ready to go inside?”


She nodded, taking his hand as he led her inside. The pool had a little hallway leading into the house.  On one side was a bathroom, the other side a bedroom, both having french doors that opened to the pool. 


“This is a guest room,” Justin said, gesturing to one side, “and a guest bathroom to change in and out of stuff for the pool.”


“I didn’t bring anything for swimming, I had no idea.”


“Who says we need anything? No one is here, I think tonight we take advantage.”


“Can I see your bedroom?” she purred.


He smiled, taking her inside and down the hall.  It looked fairly similar to his dorm room, nicer furniture, including a bigger bed.


“I THINK you wanted to see the shower…”


“That I did, that I did…” she hummed. 


He opened a side door that led to an en suite bathroom. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the shower was bigger and had a built-in bench.


“That is going to come in handy,” Jenny smiled. She turned the water on, kissing him softly as she pulled his clothes off.  She was surprised he was already pretty hard once she got him fully naked.  


He kissed her in return, pulling her clothes off, teasing her body as he went.  He pulled her into the shower, his hands all over her body.


“So how does this work exactly?” he asked. 


“It depends.  I can tell you that this bench is great for oral sex, I can show you…” she purred, pushing him against the bench, pressing his shoulders to sit.


“There’s enough room I can straddle you, have a little play beforehand…” She did exactly what she said, straddling his lap on the bench seat, his face at the perfect level to suck on her breasts. 


The opportunity wasn’t lost on him.  “Jenny,” he groaned, his rod twitching as his mouth took one of her peaks. She arched her back, her groans bouncing off the walls of the shower. She reached between them, slowly stroking his stiffness, a moan pulling from his throat.


She pulled away, kissing down his neck, running her fingers over his toned abs, spreading his legs wide.  Justin’s eyes got heavy with want as her mouth took him hungrily.


“So good… Jenny, don’t make me cum.  I want to cum inside you, fuck you so fucking bad.  Get me almost there, stop when I tell you to.”


She continued to suck and swirl her tongue along his length, her hand gently cupping his balls.  He groaned, it was almost too much to take. 


“Let go, dear god before I lose it.”  He panted like he just got off the treadmill, his eyes clouded with animal lust for her. “My turn.  Sit.”


She followed his direction, Justin taking his time sucking her breasts, teasing her body before his lips reached her core. Her sounds were deafening, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the edge of the bench.


“Fuck, Justin, I’m gonna cum…”


“You’d better,” he said, clamping down firmer and giving her all he had.


She was almost certain her scream would shatter the glass of the shower, surprised everything was still intact. 


“Now,” she gasped, panting for breath, “there’s two ways this can go. You either press me up against the wall, or I bend myself over the bench and you fuck me from behind.”


“When you say from behind…”


She laughed. “I mean no anal.  God, why do guys always go there?! You grab my hips, and go wild. It’s a great view of my ass for you, and it’s a great angle for both of us.  A lot of guys prefer it in or out of the shower.  Though I think it’s a great show of muscles and athleticism to press another human up against a wall and keep them there as you drive your hips back and forth.”


“Like last night, I’ll try a little of both,” he smiled, pulling her to his lips.  He grabbed hold of her, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist, Justin already expertly pressing inside her.


“Justin, fuck, you feel so good…”


“Jenny, I love you.”


“I love you too.”


His pace was urgent, needing her like air.  He felt things bubbling up to the surface, having already been to the edge once.


“It’s too much, I’m gonna cum…”


“Let go, baby. We have the rest of our lives to try new things.  Kiss me.”


He kissed her deeply, thrusting his hips a few more times as his release flooded through him, leaving both of them breathless.


“Sorry if that was too short, it was just so intense.”


“It’s still new, and I’d gotten you so close before, your body didn’t get much of a break while you gave me a turn.”


“So you’re not disappointed?” he asked, with a look that reminded her of puppy dog eyes.


“Are you kidding me?” she laughed. “You give me an incredible orgasm and then fucked the air right out of me.  No, I’m not disappointed.”


Relief washed over his face.  “This is why I love you; you’re so patient with me. You understand things, things that girls in the past didn’t.”


“Then they weren’t right for you,” Jenny smiled. 


“You, you are so very right for me.  Now let’s actually shower before the water bill goes through the roof and my parents wonder…”


“Or we skip the shower for now and go swimming.  I think tonight we need to use the spa, have some similar fun, at least make out a bit…”

 

“Swim now, spa later, got it,” Justin smiled, turning off the shower.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story