“You’re sure no one will see us?” Jenny wondered.


“Can you even see the neighbors’ houses from here?” Justin laughed.  ‘We’re safe.  That’s the good thing about having such a large backyard and so many trees.  It gives us some privacy.”  Justin dipped his foot in the water before stepping down to the first step in the pool.  “You coming in or not?”


“If the cops come, I’m blaming you…”


“We’re adults on private property, we can do what we want.  Not like we’re celebrities that the paparazzi would be dying for pictures of us like this…”


“Not gonna lie, though, you’re hot enough to be a celebrity,” Jenny said.


“And you’re hot enough for every woman to envy you if I were.”


“Pretty sure every woman our age on campus envies me, especially now that we’re doing what everyone thought we were doing to begin with.”


“You really thought I slept with all the girls in my past?”


“That is the typical love 'em and leave ‘em situation, yeah.  I guess they figured once they said they loved you that more would happen.  So it became more than you didn’t love them back, breaking up with them more than it was that you weren’t ready to have sex.  Also guessing you never had that conversation with any of them to even see if they would wait for you to be ready.”


“But if I didn't love them, why even bring it up?  If I knew I’d never love them enough to want to take that step, why be that vulnerable but also hurt them at the same time?  I was trying to be respectful.”


“Trust me, your heart being broken by a guy not sleeping with you hurts as much as if he is sleeping with you, at least once you start fooling around, are vulnerable enough to be naked with a guy.”


“Most of them seemed like they knew I only hooked up and seemed ok with it.”


“And that’s fine when you agree that’s all it is.  But when one side has feelings and assumes you do too, it’s devastating to find out those feelings aren’t returned, especially after being that intimate with someone.  I’ve never been naked with a guy I didn't think I had a future with.  Wait, I take that back…”


“The other guy you were seeing?”


“Yeah.”


“Has he tried to get back together?”


“Not really, which is good.”


“He gave you that necklace though,” Justin sighed.


“How did you…?”


“I’m not an idiot, Jenny.  I honestly don’t mind as long as I’m the only man in your life now.”


“You are.  I don’t even know why I’m wearing it.”


“If things were as intense as you made them seem, you want to remember a little.  I’m almost afraid to know how things compare, sexually…”


“Apples and oranges.  He was supposed to be a one time hookup, then becoming a regular thing, but mostly sexual, very little conversation that was personal.  With you, there was a lot of personal connection before we ever got physical.  They say that the relationship you’re in at the moment is likely the best sex you’re having, because of the connection and things.  I mean, some women are just unlucky that that isn’t the case, but it doesn’t mean they love their current partner any less.  Love isn’t just about sex, so if you’re not having any, you can still have a deep emotional love, respect, and connection to each other.”


“Connection aside, how does it feel?  Clearly he knew what he was doing, and I’m so new to all of this.”


“That’s the thing, you’re only new to the actual final act.  You’re a pro at the foreplay, you were just in your head last night as far as what to do, knowing where it would actually lead.  That’s why I needed to end things with him, so there wasn’t a crossing of lines between who I’m fucking and who I’m not and letting that be a deciding factor in things.  I knew the connection we had was more important, and once I knew you could make me feel just as amazing, it had to end.  But honestly, the connection we have is part of that, pure and simple.  Now if you were the type to fuck every girl you meet, no feelings involved, then I’d probably be able to tell who was better at what because it’s just sex.  Once I knew you were giving me what he was, and more, that was it.  It should have been over the second I became your girlfriend, and believe me, I’d set my mind on it, but sadly guys can be very convincing.  I could see you being the same way.”


“How so?”


“We get into a fight, and you try to use sex to make things ok.  I mean, make up sex is great, but it also has to be genuine.  Otherwise you’re tricking your partner into sex with no actual chance of things changing, and that’s not ok.  Like throwing a temper tantrum, but instead of kicking and screaming to get what you want, you fuck them into submission, using the body’s chemical reaction to sex to get your way.”


“Well, I’m not like that.”


“I know, but you easily could slip into that with how handsome and sexy you are.  Letting it go to your head of how attractive you are, how girls would do anything you want to them just to feel that sexual connection with you.  It’s like power, and too much can corrupt those with good intentions.”


“It still baffles me that you chose me over him sometimes, knowing what he was giving you while I wasn’t.  It also hurt, given my past.  I’ve grown up, less naive about how things work.  So as much as it hurt knowing you were seeing someone else, I knew that as long as you were still wanting to see me in spite of that sexual relationship, that I had something he didn’t.  My ex didn’t even want the connection we had after 3 years, so I figured I would take whatever you were willing to give me.”


“And that’s not how it should be.  It should be all or nothing, as sucky as that is sometimes if it becomes nothing.  Let’s just enjoy the pool, enjoy ourselves, literally and figuratively.”


They talked a little, swam a little, but mostly would catch a glimpse of the other naked and wind up kissing, letting hands wander for a while before stopping.  They got dressed and watched TV, Justin making use of the wet bar in the room.  


“Can I make you dinner?” Jenny asked.


“I mean, you should eat, too,” Justin chuckled.


“You know what I meant.  I’ll see what I can find and make something, that way you’re not leaving here for anything.”


“Can I come in and help, or at least kiss you in between things?” Justin asked with a smile.


“Always.  I just figured since you made brunch, I should make dinner.  I know you love cooking, but I’m not just gonna let you cook and be your sex slave.  Show you I’m good at other things, too.”


“You’re good at a LOT of things, baby,” he hummed, kissing her neck.


“Play your cards right and we’ll do later what we didn’t do in the shower.”


“You mean ACTUALLY shower?  Doesn’t seem like a good motivator…”


Jenny laughed before bending over in front of him.  “I meant something more like this.”

“Dessert?” Justin chuckled.


“If you’re good.”


‘I’ll be on my best behavior.”


Jenny went into the kitchen, surprised to see Justin following her.  “You don’t trust me?”


“I’ve never had a woman that wasn’t family cook for me, so I wanna see, maybe learn something. It feels sexy as hell, intimate.”


“Cooking is intimate?”


“You’re taking something you love and you’re making it for another person, not knowing if they’ll like it. It’s vulnerable and intimate when it’s someone you love and value their opinions.”


“Will you love me less if I can’t cook?”


“If you honestly knew you couldn’t, you wouldn’t have offered.  I just want to watch.”


She looked in cupboards and the fridge, taking stock of what was there. “Pretty sure I know the  answer, but do they have a good white wine, maybe something to cook and eat with?”


“Before you get started, let me show you. It’s downstairs though.”


They headed down, to a room they hadn’t gone into earlier.  “This used to be locked when I was in high school. Now that I’m 21 they trust me enough…”. He opened the door to reveal a wine cellar, hundreds of bottles of wine in storage.


“Yeah, I think they’ve probably got what you need.  What meat, so I can help narrow down suggestions?”


“Chicken, a little pork, well, prosciutto…”


Justin scanned the white wines.  He pulled out a bottle, looking at it carefully.  “This should be good.”


“Another thing you’re good at, picking wines?”


“They talk about it extensively.  If we had the room and the right conditions, Paul would want to open up his own vineyard.  He’s toying with the idea, honestly.  Giving me this house and they move up and live on site. Trying to find somewhere close to the restaurant so he can still keep an eye on things, but also run the vineyard and winery.  They might need to sell this house though to have the capital to get started.  What started off as a hobby and idea is quickly becoming his retirement plan, retiring early to do it all.  Though I guess that isn’t really retirement.  Anyway, they’ve taught me a few things in the last couple years, especially before turning 21 and so I wouldn’t embarrass them at functions, could contribute to discussions and things.”


“I didn’t need the wine to cook with, I’ve never actually done that, but I figured they might have some, but not this much…”


“Let’s go back upstairs, I’d love to watch you cook.”


“It’s all just in my head, no real recipe, but yeah.”


“What are we making?”


“Depends, are you actually helping or just watching?”


“If you need help, let me know, I will help.”


“Chicken carbonara. You could do the side, maybe some veggies?”


“You also doing dessert?” Justin wondered. 


“I definitely have something in mind that I think you’ll love.”


Justin watched her as she cooked the chicken and prosciutto while the water for the pasta boiled.


“I know you don’t typically use prosciutto, but it was in the fridge, so I said ‘fuck it’.  Should still be good though. 


Justin sat with a smile, the veggies prepped and in the oven.  “Where’d you learn to cook?”


“Gammy mostly, I didn’t take home ec in school.  I’ve looked up how to make things as I got older.”


They talked about their favorite things to cook, the hardest thing they’d learned to cook, and the most delicious. It whet their appetites, for dinner and surprisingly, for each other.


Justin watched her make the carbonara sauce from scratch, going off of taste instead of precise measurements.  It reminded him of how easy she made things seem, sexually. He was good at so many things, yet she was generous enough to teach him, both of them finding what felt natural.  It just cemented the feeling that she was the one for him.


Justin set the table and they began to eat.  “I feel like we have enough pasta to last through tomorrow, we can just cook up a little more chicken if we want at that point,” Jenny said.


Justin took his first bite, a guilty look on his face.  Jenny began to panic a little.


“Oh no, did I put too much of something in there?  Not enough?”  She cut a bite for herself, tasting that it was fine.  “Justin, what’s wrong?”


“Never tell her I said this, but yours is better than my mom’s…”


Jenny laughed.  “Is that all?  Well, thank you, and your secret is safe with me.  Your parents aren’t gonna come home tonight or anything, right?” she asked nervously.  “Last thing I need is to be caught fucking their son…”


“Odds are they think I’ve been doing that anyway,” Justin chuckled.


“Yeah, when we were at my grandparents’, my grandma told me if I got pregnant, they’d all help support me and the baby.  Like… thanks grandma… I guess.”


“To answer your question though, they’ll probably come in late tomorrow night, after we’ve left.  Usually how this works, either a full weekend, or they stay a week.  I’m old enough and living at school that they don’t need to be home much anymore.  We’ll be fine, cuz I know I definitely want to do some things tonight,” he growled.


“That makes two of us,” Jenny smiled.  They made quiet conversation about school, how they did on midterms, looking ahead for final projects for other classes.  There were innocent and flirty glances at each other, touching hands, footsies under the table, beginning to build up to what they wanted later.  


Justin helped her put the food away, both of them working on the dishes.  They made their way downstairs, going to Justin’s bedroom.  Jenny was somehow nervous, knowing what she was planning to wear, though hopefully not for long.


“Let me get more comfortable,” Jenny said coyly, grabbing her bag and heading for his bathroom.


“I’m just gonna take it off anyway,” he laughed.


“I know, but if I’d known last night was going to be our first time, I’d have worn this under my dress.”


“I mean, I won’t complain if you want to wear something sexy for me.”


She rolled her eyes playfully before stepping into the bathroom.  She put on the garment, looking at herself in the mirror.  “Yeah, he’s gonna go crazy this time…”

She slowly opened the bathroom door, tossing her bag into the bedroom, teasing Justin with just her arm through the doorway.  


“That shy all of a sudden?” Justin wondered.


“Absolutely not.  I know how great I look in this, just wanting to build a little more tension, make you desperate for me.”


“Baby, I’m always desperate for you.”


“Turn the lights off, there’s enough light coming from out your window from the backyard.”


“Shit, I gotta turn those off later…”


“Not now.  For now, enjoy.”


She slowly stepped out, Justin seeing what felt like her whole leg exposed before he finally saw the black lace lining of the nightie, a grin spreading across his face as she wiggled her ass for him.  His eyes darkened with desire as she fully stepped out from behind the door, seeing the low cut of the nightie, his mouth watering for her breasts.


“Is this what you wore that one night?” Justin wondered.  “Before our midterms?”


“Mmmhmmm.  I thought it would be perfect for this weekend, since you’re not afraid to touch me anymore.”


“I wasn’t afraid to touch you, I didn't want to risk hurting you emotionally, you feeling like all the other girls.  Now that we’re having sex, I can think of a lot of places I want to touch, see, taste on you.  I may have been nervous then, but not anymore.”


She slowly walked over to him, Justin pulling off his shirt, almost fumbling with his pants as he watched her come closer.  She turned around again, swaying her hips.  


“You like how it looks now, you’re gonna LOVE when you see it before you fuck me on all fours…”



Jenny woke up the next morning in desperate need of coffee.  They hadn’t really slept the last two nights, her body finally succumbing to the sweet exhaustion sex had put her through.  Justin was still sound asleep, so she got up, threw the nightie on so she wasn’t walking around his house naked, and went upstairs.  She looked around, figuring she could make some toast or something easy along with coffee for them, seeing a tray in the hallway with all the china.


She was in the middle of making coffee when she heard something downstairs.  She smiled, excited to see Justin, likely shirtless, possibly in just his underwear.


Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar woman walk through the doorway into the kitchen.  


“Justin, I’m glad you’re home… oh,” Lynn said, seeing Jenny in her kitchen instead of her son, wearing sexy black lingerie.

 

Fuck…

Chapter End Notes:

feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story