Author's Chapter Notes:

10/28/22- let's see how things play out here...

“Lynn, is that Justin in the kitchen?” Paul called, coming up the stairs.  


“No, just the coffee pot.  He must have set it up last night.”  Lynn gave her a look that said to go before Paul came in, a knowing look but also soft.  She was trying to buy Jenny time.


Jenny went out of the kitchen, going into the formal dining room.  She waited until she heard Paul in the kitchen with Lynn to head back downstairs.  She went quietly down the hall, trying to not be too loud going down the wooden steps, also trying not to fall down the stairs in her hurrying.  She made it down the stairs, almost sprinting into Justin’s room, waking him up as she closed the door.


“Hey baby, what’s up?” he grinned sleepily, seeing her in the lingerie.


“Your parents are here, that’s what’s up!”


“What?!” Justin panicked, now fully awake.  “Did they see you?”


“Your mom did, she bought me enough time to get into the dining room and go around without running into Paul like this.  Not sure wearing one of your t-shirts would’ve been much better, though I’m sure she wasn’t expecting either in her kitchen this morning…”


“Get dressed, I’ll put some clothes on and you can come out in a bit.  Gimme like 5 minutes.”


He threw on some clothes and quickly left the room, going upstairs.  Jenny wished she could hear the conversation they were having, putting on the nicest clothes she’d packed, which wasn’t saying much. They weren’t sexy, but weren’t dressy either, too casual for what she felt she should wear when seeing his parents as his girlfriend.


She walked up the stairs, seeing Lynn working on breakfast in the kitchen. 


“Good morning, Jenny.  Nice to see you,” Lynn smiled, not giving anything away.


“I wish you’d told us you were coming over, we’d have made sure to be home or stay away longer,” Paul joked. 


“She’s coming for Thanksgiving, so I wanted her to see the house beforehand. I went and met her family last weekend, so I figured I'd have her at least see the house.”


“It’s a lovely house, I love the grand piano,” Jenny said quietly. 


“We’re working on a song for our music theory final, so I thought we’d come here, use my little studio you let me set up in the attic; all the practice rooms at school are booked,” he lied.


“You’re more than welcome to come over anytime, whether we’re here or not.  I’m glad you’re coming for Thanksgiving, Justin hasn’t brought a girl home in a long time…” Lynn said.


“I feel bad that I’m stealing him from you for Christmas, though,” Jenny sighed. 


“We can do something on Christmas Eve or the following day, not to worry. I hope this becomes a regular thing, you being over here, holidays and such,” Lynn smiled. 


“Don’t be surprised if she proposes to you before I get a chance,” Justin laughed. 


“Wait, are you serious?” Lynn gasped. “You really plan on proposing?”


“It hasn’t been all that long, Mom.  I mean, yeah, eventually, but give it some time…”


“I’m just glad you’re happy. I know you haven’t had this in a long time, honey.”


“We know the heartbreak you went through, so for you to be so sure as to talk about this in front of us, in front of Jenny…” Paul added. 


“We’ve talked about it ourselves, yeah,” Justin said awkwardly.


“Let’s have breakfast and then you can work on your project.  We’d like to hear it at some point,” Lynn said.


They sat down to the table, making small talk.


“So Jenny, what do your parents do?” Paul asked. 


Jenny gulped. “Well, my mom is doing data entry for a company right now.  My dad… it’s complicated…”


“They’re separated, it’s not a subject she likes talking about,” Justin said softly, putting his hand on her knee under the table. 


“He’s an accountant, to answer the question.  For a while they worked together doing accounts payable and receivable.  Then Dad went to work for a tech startup with a friend of his.”


“One of our clients just bought out a small startup, turns out their financial guy had been embezzling from the company for years…”


“Oh…” Jenny sighed, doubting that it was more than coincidence.


“Never met the guy, but there’s legal stuff going on with that.”


Jenny squeezed Justin’s knee, needing to get out some of the tension that was building.


“I taught her brother some things about basketball, he made JV this last week, right Jenny?”


“Yeah, he’s excited. I think it’ll be a nice distraction for him with everything, Justin promised him they’d practice and things, see each other’s games if we could.”


“You should bring your family for Thanksgiving,” Lynn suggested.  “We have plenty of space.”


“Mom, it’s too soon.  We just got together not that long ago, let’s not jump on that just yet…” Justin said.


They finished breakfast, Lynn putting leftovers in the fridge.  “I don’t remember making carbonara…”


“Jenny made some for dinner last night,” Justin said. 


“I’ll have to try it later, I love to make it,” Lynn smiled. “Alright, off to your project now.”


Justin took Jenny’s hand, leading her up to the attic.  He closed the door, pulling Jenny into his arms.  


“I’m so sorry for earlier.  Hopefully that’s all Paul knows about it.  I totally wasn’t expecting that, I know you weren’t either…”


“Let’s work on the song,” Jenny sighed, needing to distract herself.


Justin got out his keyboard, playing the first verse for her, helping her with the words and notes.  It was no surprise that she picked things up quickly, working their way through the song.  He sang it through a couple times, Jenny finding places to ad lib and add her own flare, trying to make sure she didn’t steal the spotlight too much. He wrote the song, music and lyrics, and wanted his voice to be just as featured since he deserved all the credit.


They sang it through together once, Jenny lost in the moment, looking at Justin, feeling everything she was singing in the song.


They looked at each other as they finished the song, Justin kissing her gently, deeply.


“This whole place is soundproof, even the floor,” he whispered. “Let me distract you a little longer…”


“Justin…”


“I love you, let this be vulnerable, caring, something I’m sure that other guy never gave you. He’d never care for you like I do, and I’m so glad we’re together, that I can love you and be loved fully in return.”


She sank into his embrace, needing him in that moment.  To forget and focus on something positive, their love for each other.



Jenny walked into the kitchen, Lynn heating up the leftover carbonara.


“I was just about to try some, Jenny.  Sit down.”


“Where’s Paul?” Jenny asked. 


“In his office. Just bought some wine for the restaurant, going over some things for work.”  Lynn straightened up a little.  “About this morning…”


“I’m sorry,” Jenny blurted.


“Nothing to apologize for, dear.  You weren’t expecting us to come home. At least you had clothes on.  Justin and I are very close, probably more than we should be. I don’t mind telling you that you being here this weekend, especially wearing what you were… well, it speaks volumes.  Justin was heartbroken, almost depressed when things with his ex happened.  I knew at the fundraiser that he liked you. You’re all he talks about, and it’s been 3 years since he’s been like this. I know there’ve been other girls, but I knew he wasn’t serious about them.”


Lynn looked softly at Jenny.  “I saw how he looked at you, and I knew you were different.  I know you make my son happy, and I know it’s not just sex.  You’re both adults, I have no qualms with you two being intimate here, and I know I would love for you to be part of this family, when you’re both ready.”


“Thank you,” Jenny said quietly, watching Lynn try her carbonara.  “I love Justin very much, more than I’ve felt for anyone else.  I tried to hide it at first, so I wouldn’t get hurt, but once I got to know the real him, I was head over heels.”


Lynn raised her eyebrows in surprise.  “This is amazing, Jenny!  I dare say it’s better than mine…”


“If you can say it, so can I,” Justin said, walking into the kitchen.


“How much did you hear?” Jenny wondered. 


“That you love me and that my mom loves your cooking.”


“Gave us some time to talk.  Hoping we can hear some of your song today,” Lynn implored. 


“If not now, she’ll ask at Thanksgiving in front of everyone…” Jenny says.


“After dinner?” Justin suggested.


“Fine. Jenny, would you mind terribly if we went out to dinner tonight, the 4 of us?”


“I guess it depends where we’re going, this is the nicest outfit I have on me.”


Lynn smiled. “Justin, go take her shopping.”


Justin rolled his eyes. “I guess we’re going shopping.  It’s that or she’ll have you borrow something.  Let’s go, babe.  Mom, where are we going so I know what to get?”


“Don’t I have a say in any of this?” Jenny asked. 


Justin chuckled. “You’re cute, no.”


“I was thinking fondue for dinner, something out of the ordinary.”


“Got it.  We’ll be back.”


Justin took Jenny’s hand and led her out to his car.  He drove to a shopping center, taking her to a small boutique store. 


“Have you done this before?” Jenny asked with a laugh.  “You seemed to know just where to go.”


“I know the kind of places my mom would approve of. This one pushes the envelope a little.  Sophisticated but sexy.  Something you’ll look great in that’s Mom approved, but you could wear out with me or Maddie.”


“Anything you have in mind?” Jenny asked, looking around the store.


“Let’s look around. With any luck we’ll get a couple outfits, Mom is paying…”


“Justin, no…”


“I know my mom, she’d insist.  Here, grab whatever I point out in your size…”


She was surprised by what he pointed out, some more risqué than others, before asking for a changing room for her.


She changed into the first outfit he handed her, a black crepe top, a black sequined mini skirt, and a black blazer.  She stepped out of the changing room, turning for Justin to see it.


“This is perfect for tonight.  Even without the blazer once we’re inside.  Here, try these on together.”  He handed her a couple items, a smile spreading wider across her face.


She came out in a sheer black top you could see her black bra through, and a red leather mini skirt.  Justin had a more devilish grin on his face.


“This one is more for me.  Seriously, you’re so sexy.  You’re having that effect on me again…” he said, Jenny knowing exactly what that meant.  “Here, I saved the best for last.”  He handed her a dress, Jenny going back in to change.


It was all black, long sleeved, with a deep v that went to the waistline of the dress.  The skirt stopped just below her ass.  She opened the door to come out, when Justin suddenly took advantage of the door being open to sneak inside the changing room.


“Justin, what are you doing?”


“I had to see this dress where no one else could, cuz you look better in it than I even imagined, and I need to do something about it.”


“We’re in public…”


“So be quiet.”  He pulled the top of the dress down, exposing her breasts.  She'd taken her bra off to see how it would work, much to Justin's chagrin.  He played with her nipples as he kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing back and forth.  He pushed the rest of the dress off her hips and onto the floor.


“You want athleticism, I’ll show you athleticism,” he growled in a whisper into her ear.  He undid his pants, releasing himself from his clothes.  He grabbed her thighs, wrapping her legs around him, entering her in one swift move.  “Wetter than I anticipated, you’re fucking amazing…”


He clung to her, guiding his hips into her without needing a wall to keep her steady.  She clamped her mouth over his shoulder, biting down as she felt things come to a head.  Justin hissed in slight pain, but it was nothing compared to the pleasure he felt of her tightening around him.


“Fuck, Jenny… I’m…”


He pressed his lips together hard as he felt both of them release in tandem, Justin needing a hand to steady him against the wall now.  


“There’s a bathroom just outside, throw your clothes on and go in, do what you need to do.  I should be fine til we get home and I can change.  You do that while I go up and pay for these. I can’t wait to see them on my bedroom floor at some point…”


“You’ve been having sex for two days and you already act like it’s second nature to you,” she smirked. 


“Only cuz it’s you.”

 

Justin quickly dressed, sneaking out of the hanging room with the clothes on hangers.  Jenny dressed, going to the bathroom to compose herself. She’d certainly never done anything like that in public before, her mind flitting to JC, wondering if he’d be so bold. A pang of guilt hit her, knowing she was fully satisfied with Justin, no longer needing JC for sex. Justin was still new to things, but he was a damn good student willing to learn, passing every test.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story