“Jenny, you look wonderful,” Lynn said.  “My son has good taste in women and clothes…”


“Just the ones he brings home,” Jenny smirked. 


“Hey…” Justin replied.


“Trust me, I’ve met some of the girls he didn’t…” Lynn chuckled. 


“I’m standing right here!” Justin shouted. 


“We know,” Jenny giggled. “You look great, as always.”


“You think kissing up will make this better?” Justin chuckled. 


“I hope so,” she said, wrapping her arms around him. 


“You’re lucky you’re cute,” he said.


“You’re lucky I want to fuck you later,” she whispered in his ear. Justin couldn’t control the twitch in his pants at her words in front of his mom.


They got into his dad’s Lexus, driving 10 minutes to a restaurant covered with ivy.  It was dimly lit with private tables.  They were seated, Justin sitting next to Jenny, Lynn with Paul. 


“I figured this would be an interesting choice of place to eat, really break bread together,” Lynn said with a smile. 


“She thinks it’s fun and less threatening,” Justin added. 


“We’ve already met, I’m not threatened, scared, intimidated, whatever you want to call it.  Not now that we’re together.  She doesn’t need to play matchmaker now.”


“No, she’ll just start planning the wedding,” Justin chuckled. 


“I’m thinking June at one of the wineries up north,” Lynn smiled with a soft laugh. 


“Ok, now I’m not sure if you’re serious or not,” Jenny laughed awkwardly.


“Bit of both. I do want to help with a lot of the details, when the time comes.  You said you’ve talked about it…”


“As far as that’s where we see things going, sure,” Justin said.  “It’s only been a month, Mom. Don’t go picking out china patterns just yet.  I just know she’s different from any other woman I’ve known, in the best way.”


The appetizer portion of the fondue arrived; breads, apples, vegetables with a creamy cheese fondue with garlic and basil. 


“I’ve always wanted to do this, so I’m excited,” Jenny smiled. She began dipping a piece of bread into the cheese, feeling Justin put his hand on her knee. She brought the food to her lips, his hand slipping further up her leg. 


She coughed, hoping to get Justin to stop without drawing attention, but he continued slowly moving up her leg, pushing up her skirt. 


Her eyes glazed over a bit, her eyes closing as he reached her thong, pushing it aside.  She did her best to stay focused as she ate while his fingers toyed with her. Thankfully he had timed his touch to her cluster as she put another bite into her mouth, releasing a low moan.


“Enjoying yourself, I see,” Lynn laughed. 


Jenny tried not to choke on her food.  “You have no idea,” she said.


He moved his finger to slip into her folds, finding her wet, a grin spreading across his face. “Glad you’re having a good time.”


“Great,” she blurted.  


He slowly moved his hand away, fixing her skirt as he brought his hand down her leg.  He pretended to drop something, putting his finger quickly in his mouth, tasting her on him. 


“Delicious as always,” he smiled. 


The entree portion came, Jenny playing it safe with chicken and beef, the rest of them being more exotic meats as well.


“You should try this, I won’t tell you what it is if that helps,” Justin said.


Jenny was reluctant but also trusted Justin, taking a piece from his fork. It wasn’t lost on her the sexuality of having her lips around his utensil, their eyes intensely on each other.


It was almost like butter, a smooth taste.  Another piece tasted much like what she had on her own plate.


“Making mental notes of what you’re eating so we can have it in the future,” Justin smiled. 


Jenny ran her palm along the crotch of his pants, rewarded with finding him mostly hard, wishing it was just the two of them and they could excuse themselves to the bathroom and no one would be the wiser.  She smiled to herself, fully wanting to have sex with Justin after they all turned in for the night. 


Dessert fondue was a mix of milk and white chocolates with a variety of sweet treats to dip. Jen’s favorites were the cheesecake bites, marshmallow, and brownie.  Everything felt so decadent and yet casual as they shared from the same pot.  


Jenny enjoyed sitting in the backseat with Justin on the way home, sitting next to each other. Occasionally Jenny would brush his crotch, Justin putting his hand high on her thigh over her skirt.  The tension building between them was almost palpable, it was any wonder his parents didn't turn around or notice anything going on between them.


They got back to the house, Justin knowing his mom was going to ask to hear the song.  They went into the large room with the grand piano, Justin opting to play the song on piano over guitar at this point.  


Jenny sang the first verse, Lynn getting misty eyed at the song, hearing her sing but knowing he'd written it about her.  The way they sang together, the song fit their voices so well, their chemistry together was undeniable.  The song was a perfect expression of their journey thus far, things they hoped for for the future.  By the end of the song, Lynn couldn't hold back tears, imagining the perfect future for her son, with a woman who clearly adored him the way he deserved, returning those feelings for Jenny.


"That was beautiful.  Justin, I'd never heard anything you'd written, so for that to be the first, sung and played so beautifully, well,.. I'm emotional."


"It's a very special song for the both of us," Jenny said softly, looking at Justin and knowing what had transpired after hearing that song, Jenny had to admit it was an amazing song, regardless of who it had been written for.  She figured it might seem tacky to have a couple sing the song, but it also might show the depth of emotion they felt for each other.  She hoped that it would be enough for JC to see that Justin was who she was meant to be with.  


He'd been respectful of her wishes, staying away, but she also couldn't help but wonder if he was already seeing someone new.  Not that it mattered, she was happily in love with Justin, hoping for the future his mom was already planning in her head.  She was surprised how quickly she'd fallen in love with him, barely a month into their relationship, but given how much she'd cared for him, gotten to know him before they got together, she also wasn't surprised.  


"Well, I think we're going to turn in, it's Sunday, you really should get back to school.  Jenny, it was wonderful to have you here, and of course glad to see our son.  We hope to see you again soon before Thanksgiving in a few weeks.  If not, that's fine, I know you have classes to study for and things.  You're welcome here any time, with or without my son."


"Thank you,  it's been a great day.  I don't drive but I think I can make my way here without this one."


"We can pick you up if you want, meet you somewhere," Lynn responded.


"I'm right here, but good to know you like her almost as much as I do..." Justin laughed.


They walked to Justin's car, Lynn and Paul watching as they drove off.


"So, do I wanna know what you and my mom were talking about before we went shopping?" Justin asked.


"You really wanna know?"


"I'm afraid, but yeah.  I know Dad and I had a talk..."


"I think it comes as no surprise that she likes me.  She even told me we could be intimate at the house, which I thought was funny considering her walking into the house seeing me in that nightie..."


"I think they must have been talking while we were in the attic.  Dad gave me the speech about being responsible, I'm an adult, so if I wanna bring a girl home, to just be sure I'm careful.  Still not sure I feel comfortable, even though my room is the farthest from theirs.  I can tell you one thing, though."


"What's that?" Jenny wondered.


"There's nothing stopping me from having you once we get back to the dorms..."


“Did you realize I’m wearing the nightie under this outfit?”


“Hang on, I’m gonna get us back to school as soon as possible…”



“I still can’t believe you fingered me during dinner, almost getting me to orgasm right at the table.”


“You’ve unlocked a new side of me, Jenny. I want to make up for everything I’ve been missing out on.”


“The changing room was one thing, but in front of your parents? It’s almost like you’re trying to prove a point.”


“That I want you so fucking bad I literally ache for you, have dreamed of the sounds you make when we’re together?”


“That I was stupid for ever thinking I needed anyone else to fulfill me sexually.”


“I’m just glad I don’t have to be that jealous boyfriend, cuz I’m the only one giving you these feelings, and so much more.”


“You’re all I ever wanted,” Jenny smiled. 


“You’re all I ever needed,” Justin replied.


“That sounds like a line in a cheesy pop song,” she laughed. 


“Cheesy, but still true.”


She smiled, knowing she could have an intense, satisfying sex life with Justin while having that emotional closeness, the want for it to lead to something forever.


“He was jealous of you a bit, with how much I wanted to be with you despite the lack of sex.”


“I was jealous of him fucking the woman I was saving myself for. I don’t know that you’d have taken my feelings for you seriously if we’d gone straight into things.  The fact that I’d never had sex could have been more awkward right at the start than it going the way it did. You would’ve thought it was a line to get you into bed, not the actual truth.”


“I know you’re close with your mom, but does she know I’m your first?”


“I have no idea and I’d rather not know what she has picked up on.  I mean, she must know something after this weekend, for both of them to tell us they approve of our sexual relationship, not that we need it.”


“There’s no way my family would, except that weird comment from Gammy. Poppy would rip you a new one if he knew, he’d forbid me to ever see you again. I don’t even want to know what he’ll tell Tim, or what my dad would even say. My mom has said nothing when it comes to a lot of things growing up.”


“It’s no one’s business but ours.  I’d hate to have your family hate me, but I really don’t think that will be the case as long as we keep private things private.”


“Ok, are we actually having sex or are we just gonna talk all night?” Jenny giggled. 

 

Justin smirked. “You really telling me to shut up and get you naked?  Well, let me make up for all this talking…”

Chapter End Notes:

Did you catch my *NSYNC reference?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story