Author's Chapter Notes:

10/30/22

“Well, I trust it was a good weekend, since I didn't hear from you after Friday night…  I didn't want to text you and ruin anything, figured I’d hear if an emergency happened.”


“It was incredible…  Much better than he thought he’d be…”


“Wait, Genevieve, are you telling me…?”


Jenny bit her bottom lip, nodding her head.


“Tell.  Me.  EVERYTHING!” Maddie squealed.


“He played me the song he wrote, and we talked, and he said he loved me.  But I’m guessing you knew that part…”


“I did.  I knew he was going to play the song and tell you how he felt, so I knew you would want to look good, you remember the kind of shit like what you were wearing on certain days…”


“So we said I love you to each other, and then he said he wanted to make love to me that night.  I led him through what to do, he was in his head even with stuff we’d done leading up to that.  But once we got to that point, it was amazing, everything he hoped it would be, everything I hoped it would be, spending all night together doing it over and over, it being different each time.”


“So you’re really done with Josh, now that you’re having amazing sex all weekend?” Maddie laughed.


“Not ALL weekend.  We went to his parents’ house for a bit.”


“Why?”


“Shower sex where no one could walk in,” Jenny smirked.


“You dirty girl.  Ugh, I bet it’s hot, being so new to everything…”


“Are things with Jeremy not…?”


“Oh, they’re great, no, but I mean Justin seems very eager to learn new things, he’s not in a pattern yet of what he wants.  This could be a huge advantage for you.”


“Maddie, that’s not why I’m doing this.  I love him, and yeah, I guess I’m teaching him what I like, but he’s also not complaining.”


“He’s getting some from the woman he loves, of course he wouldn’t.  So you’re at his house…”


“I go to get coffee Sunday morning and his mom walks into the kitchen while I’m in that black nightie…”


“Oh shit.  How’d that go over?”


“I mean, we’d already met, so she at least knew who I was, that we were together.  She was actually really cool about it, making sure I wasn’t seen like that by his stepdad, could get downstairs to change.  His mom had Justin take me shopping, then we went out to dinner, then spent the night in his room last night finishing what he started at dinner.”


“I’m not even going to ask what that means, but it sounds like he’s just as amazing as you’d think he’d be, so you don’t need Josh anymore.  This is great.”


“Yeah.  Justin pieced together that the necklace is from him, but thankfully not who the other guy was.  I’m really hoping no one besides you ever finds out.”


“I should let you get ready for class, I’m sure sex machine will be done here any minute.”


“Can you not with the nicknames?” Jenny half laughed.


“Lover boy?”


“Better.  Just calling him Justin is enough.”


“Whatever, get ready and we’ll talk later.”


Jenny got dressed for the day, having her normal routine of breakfast with Justin before their class together.


They entered class for music theory, JC coming in minutes before starting class.  He could see the chain of the necklace he’d given Jenny, glad she was still wearing it, despite her sitting next to Justin.  He wondered if Justin could give her everything she wanted, confident in his ability to give her what she needed.  He smirked, hoping that eventually she’d tire of Justin and come back to him.  


As class ended, JC caught Justin’s attention.  “With the season getting underway, I hope you can balance all of your priorities appropriately,” he said smoothly.


“I should be ok, but thank you for the concern, professor,” Justin said.  He missed the innuendo intended, that he could satisfy Jenny while studying and practicing and playing in games.  JC wondered if his practices and games wouldn’t free up more time for her to realize she still needed him.


Jenny, of course, could tell JC’s intentions from a mile away.  “He’s holding a 3.83 average and can handle everything important to him right now.  He is very passionate about what’s important to him, making sure to give everything the time and attention they deserve.  Let me worry about him, you have a whole class of students to worry about as well, professor…”


“Let’s hope, for your sake, that you’re right, Ms. Thomas.  I’d hate for you to be disappointed.”


“Justin could never disappoint me, he’s been doing a great job at balancing things so far, and I am fully confident in his abilities moving forward.”


Justin was admittedly lost in the conversation happening around him, why they were so interested in his studies and such.  Jenny took his arm and led him out of the classroom.


“What was that about?” he wondered.


“I guess he doesn’t think you have what it takes to handle basketball, school, and our relationship.  Not that any of that should matter to him except the school part.”


“I kinda like you being so possessive and protective of me. It’s different from when I got upset with you over the midterm.  Our first game is here on Wednesday, I’ll be traveling for some of our games, so I won’t be in class as much, and not around you.  Fuck…”


“What?” Jenny asked, worried.


“With Marie and the others it was easy to not care so much about not seeing them.  I mean, I’m not gone for that long when we have games, but still…”


“I’m not going back to him because you’re off going after your dream, Justin.  Is that what you’re worried about?  That I’ll be sleeping with him because you’re on the road playing basketball?  What if you go pro and are gone for WEEKS, not days?  You really think I’ll see someone else?”


“Jenny, no… I just…” he sighed heavily.  “Especially us being more physical now, it’s harder for me to be apart from you.  I know I’ve had practices and workouts, but at the end of the day I still get to see you, even if it’s sharing my bed with you.  Now, I dunno, not having that comfort when I’m on the road, knowing you were with someone else…”


“I love you, Justin.  I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that.  I’ll take thorough notes in our classes for you, I’ll be at every home game I can.”


“We have a game against Hawaii in January while we’re still between semesters.  Not sure about it being a family trip, though I’m sure my parents will want to go, but you could come along.  I’m sure my parents could arrange for me to not stay with the team, travel home with them instead of the team so we get some private space and time.  Imagine making love as the sun sets, waking up the next morning to the sound of waves…”


“Mmmm, we’d get a room that close to the ocean, huh?” Jenny giggled.


“I’ll try my best.  I wish you could come with me for games, I tend to get a little more aggressive when we win, hyped up…  Speaking from fooling around after games, of course.”


“We’ve been going at least 2-3 times every time we have sex, but you get MORE aggressive?  I’m curious to see how this plays out…”


“I’ve got practice tonight, I can show you after…” Justin said, nuzzling her neck.  “Let’s go get lunch.”



Jenny was sitting in her dorm room studying while Justin had practice.  Her phone buzzed.


He can really satisfy you the way I can?


Jenny huffed.  I’m not getting into this with you.  You’re just my teacher now.


You’re wearing the necklace I gave you…


Because it’s pretty and I’m a music major, it makes sense.


You can’t tell me you won’t be lonely when he has away games.


I’ll save it up for him, or there’s a thing called texting, phone sex.


You’ve never had phone sex.  


Wanna bet?  My ex and I used to even when we were dating, a couple times after we broke up.

 

Her phone rang, Jenny picking up hesitantly.  “What?” she asked, irritated.


“You’ve really listened to a man tell you what he’d do to you, what he’s imagining himself doing to you?”


“Over text, not the actual phone, but yes, over the computer on AIM…”


“Honey, let me teach you something…”


“Josh, this is over…”


“Maddie isn’t there, is she?”


“No…”


“Your boyfriend isn't there, you wouldn’t have picked up if he was.  It’s not cheating because you’re just doing things to yourself.  If Maddie comes in, tell her it’s your boyfriend, if your boyfriend walks in, tell him you’re thinking of him…  Whatever.”


“I’m not doing this.”


“So the sound of my voice hasn’t already got you soaking wet?  Go ahead, check… I’ll wait.”


He had admittedly piqued Jenny’s curiosity, putting a hand down her shorts, her fingers feeling herself wet.


“I hate that you have that much sway over my body…”


“You love it, or else it wouldn’t react that way.  Now be a good girl and do what I say.  Get in bed, under the covers so you have a little privacy, probably more comfortable than what I’m assuming is sitting at your desk?”


“I’d ask if you’re stalking me, but…”


“I’m at my place, but you are thoroughly predictable, Jenny.  Now get in bed.”


She sighed, getting up from her desk chair and doing as he directed.  “Now what?”


“Jenny, you’re making this sound clinical, like you’re doing it because you HAVE to, not because you WANT to.”


“I WANT to be doing the real thing, but I’m not doing that with you anymore…”


“You could, no one would need to know, like before.”


“I would know, I’d end up admitting my guilt to Justin and ruin everything.”


“Then let me give you this.  Maybe this is what we’ve transitioned to.  I have a great visual memory of what you look like, feel like.  I use it to get myself off all the time…”


She felt that stirring between her legs, wanting more from him.


“You’re soaked for me, let me at least give you an orgasm over the phone.  Be a good girl and let me make you cum with just my voice and you following my directions, my fantasies of what I’d love to do with you, to you…”


Jenny sighed.  “What are you doing right now?” she asked playfully.


“Honestly?  I just got out of the shower, I’m naked on my bed, rock hard, stroking myself pretending it’s your warm, tight body around me.  Fuck, you felt good, Jenny.  How I’d stretch you just right…”


“Keep going…” she said, putting her hand between her legs once more.  “Tell me more…”


…  


Jenny woke up the next morning in Justin’s bed, a little sore from their amorous activity the night before, mixed in with guilt about having phone sex with JC.  He’d done most of the work, telling her what he wanted to do to her, Jenny not saying much of what she’d do in return, just following his orders to touch herself in various places.  Once she got to Justin’s, she realized she was living out most of what she’d heard on the phone, finding out just what Justin meant by aggressive.  As intense as things had been, it somehow went to a whole new level the night before, her orgasms seeming more powerful, his seeking out her pleasure before his own made for one round, but it was one of the most fulfilling she had ever experienced.  She couldn’t really remember specifics of things with JC, knowing it was great, amazing, but it fading into very generic “good sex” memories instead of every detail like she could with Justin.  


“Morning, sexy,” Justin smiled.  “I’ve been thinking…”


“Yeah?  About what?” she smiled back.


“How much I like this, going to bed and waking up with you.  Oh, I forgot to say something last night, but my parents are seeing Chicago at a nearby winery on Saturday.  You wanna go?  Feel free to say no, but they already got tickets.”


“Could be fun, sure.  My mom played their music when I was a kid.”


“It’s a beautiful venue.  I’d have said something last night, but once I saw you after practice, got back up here, well, I became focused on something else.”


“No complaints here.  Promise me you’ll hold that intensity in for me until you get back from away games.  Last night was… incredible.”


“Not sure how to say this without sounding weird, but yeah, I’d had no complaints from Marie or the other girls, and that wasn’t even having sex.  God, once we started THAT part, holy shit…”


“I was there,” Jenny laughed softly.  “What were you saying earlier, about liking waking up with me?”


“I know it’s still early on, but maybe next semester, or next school year, would we want to move in together?  Make this legit, no more your dorm room and mine, have our own place, our own bathroom we can share, have fun in, a place that’s truly ours?”


Jenny’s eyes widened in surprise.  “Wow, ummm, I hadn’t really thought about it, but… yeah, eventually I’d like that.  I guess we’d have to figure things out as far as rent, informing the school that we don’t need the rooms…”


“My parents will pay for whatever while I’m in school.  I’ve discussed getting my MFA, they’ll pay for all of it, including my housing.  So I think when I tell them we want to move in together, finish out our ‘senior’ year as it were, then I continue on unless I get drafted somewhere.  I want to at least stay here until we finish our BAs, having something to fall back on.  I can likely take MFA courses and things during the off season, it would just take longer.”


“You’ve really started thinking about all this?  Planning our future together?”


“Yeah, a little.  I mean, I don’t have a ring picked out or anything for you yet, but… eventually, yeah.  I love you.  Last weekend wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t sure you’re the one for me.  That’s why I waited so long with my ex, and never got past fooling around with anyone else.  You’re who I want to be with for the rest of my life.  I hope that doesn’t scare you.”


“No.  No, it’s actually really great that you’re thinking that far ahead.  I like this, and knowing how important sex was to you, I would’ve waited until I was sure if you were ready before I was.  So the fact that we’re that deep into our relationship says a lot, I think.”


“It does. I shouldn’t keep you, but I’ll see you tonight after work? I’ve got practice but should be done by the time you get off work and back on campus.”


“Yeah, see you tonight.”  She gave him a quick kiss before she got dressed and headed to her dorm room to shower, change, and get ready.


“Hey, ummm, how would you feel about having this room to yourself?” Jenny asked Maddie as she got her things together.


“I mean, I practically do anyway, why?”


“Justin wants to move in together, eventually.”


“Wow, he must be super serious if he actually asked you, not just dropping hints.”


“As early as next semester, if possible.”


“Girl, this semester ends in a month!  How are you gonna explain that to your parents?”


“Tell them I still live with you in the dorms?” Jenny wondered. 


“Girl…”


“Maybe my parents will be ok, Poppy will have a cow if they find out.”


“But you want to live with him?”


“I mean, I’m at his room almost every night anyway. He said we could have our own bathroom, no sharing it with a floor of people, have some fun in there…”


“You got him HOOKED! Look at you, I’m so proud.”


“Don’t be too proud. I had phone sex with Josh yesterday…”


“Jenny, what?! No, why?!”


“He tried to say Justin couldn’t handle school, basketball season, and me.  I tried to tell him Justin was thoroughly capable, then he called me, sweet talked his way into things. It’s not like I went to his apartment…”


“You still did stuff with another guy, whether he was in the room or not! I know I’m not perfect, but damn, you have an NBA draft prospect in your hands, hold tight and don’t let go!”


“I’m not with him cuz he could be drafted and famous. I love him; he’s smart, funny, sexy as hell.  Whether he wants to be this NBA star or teach PE or Music to high schoolers, I’ll be there to support him.”


“Then this thing with Josh really needs to be over.”


“I keep telling him no, then I cave.  I can’t explain it.”


“Just block his number so he can’t bother you anymore.  You have to stop. If you really love Justin, not even phone sex or texting, IMing, nothing. Cut all contact with him outside of class.”


“I know,” Jenny sighed.  



Jenny arrived at work, seeing a beautiful bouquet of flowers in the back room.


“Finally thought flowers might brighten the place up?” Jenny asked, half joking. 


“No, those came in earlier for you,” her boss said.


Jenny looked, and there was a card in the bouquet. She pulled it out, opening it.

 

One rose for each hour I’m away from you today. I’ll take care of dinner, just show up once you’re off work. All my love, Justin

 

“Some boy you have there, he even dropped them off in person to make sure I got them. We talked a bit, he’s one of the good ones…”


“I think so too.”


Her shift at the store was quick, Jenny anxious to get back to campus and see Justin.  She took the flowers with her, smiling from ear to ear that she was so lucky to have found Justin.


She got off the bus, walking along the edge of campus.  “Jenny!” a voice behind her called. 


“Josh, please stop.  This needs to stop,” she said quietly.


“I can’t get you out of my head after yesterday.”


“That was a mistake, I shouldn’t have answered the phone…”


JC looked at the flowers, grabbing the card and looking at it.


“When did he see you this morning?”


“When I left his dorm room after staying the night. I don’t need whatever this is, Josh. I’m with Justin, and he’s everything I could ask for.”


“Are you sleeping with him?” JC asked through gritted teeth.


“I’m not going to answer that.”


“That’s a yes,” JC scoffed.


“I’m satisfied, that’s all I’ll say.”


“Not possible, not with someone like him.”


“Whatever you need to tell yourself.”


“Just wait until his first away game.  Would you do with him what you did with me yesterday?  Would you sound the way you did?”


“I’m not getting into this with you, Josh…”


He stepped closer to her.  “Oh, you want something getting into you, that’s for sure.”


“Back off!” a voice shouted, Jenny feeling a wash of relief.  JC stood his ground.  “I said, BACK OFF!” Maddie shouted.


“Like I’m afraid of you.”


“You will be when I report you to admin, file a restraining order against you.”  The fire in her eyes made JC step back.  “This needs to end.”


“They’d believe you over me?”


“Care to find out?”


“No, no, I trust that you’d do it.”


“Leave her alone.”


Without another word, JC turned on his heel and walked away.  “Thank you, I was starting to want him to kiss me, if nothing else…”


The girls started walking to their dorm.


“The man is poison.  He’s married, just wants sex, not anything like what you and Justin have.  Yeah, the sex is great, but you two really have a connection.  You’re saying I love you and talking about moving in together.  I’d say that’s better than anything you got with Josh…”


“Shhh.  Yes, I know.  That’s why I cut ties with him instead of Justin, there’s potential for more with Justin, not just heartbreak.”


“And the sex?” Maddie whispered.


“I can’t even compare.  Even as great as it was with him, Justin can be just as passionate, but also be tender, slow.  Our first time, god it was perfect, romantic, slow but still sexy.  I never got that with him, even when I asked for it.  It wasn’t what women came to him for, or some bullshit.”


“Cuz he can’t make that emotional connection.  Which is fine for one night stands, but to be hooking up like that, he knows you were catching feelings and fought hard against it.  But now he still wants the sex and you are doing your best to say no.”  They walked into their dorm as Maddie finished her last sentence.


“Who still wants sex?” Justin wondered, getting up from the couch in the common room.  “You ran into him, didn’t you?”


“On my way here from work, yeah.”


“He said something to you?”


“Yeah.  Tried to tell me I’ll want him back once you go on away games.  Maddie walked up before it could get to anything more.”


“I know a guy that works at that restaurant I took you to, maybe I can arrange for some protection while I’m away for games…”


“No, I’m sure it’ll be fine.”


“I worry,Jenny.  For him to approach you like that, feels he still has a claim to you.  I’m worried he’ll use force to get what he wants.”


“You did say he had a jealous streak,” Maddie added.


“I can handle myself.  David’s roommate hit on me once, I took care of it.”


“I’ll make sure she’s with me as much as possible, just in case,” Maddie said.


“I’m a grown woman, I don’t need a babysitter like I can’t be trusted,” Jenny huffed. 


“I trust you.  It’s him I don’t trust, and I don’t even know the guy…” Justin said.


Maddie and Jenny have each other knowing looks.  “She’s in good hands now, I’ll leave you two to it,” Maddie said, heading down the hall to her room.


“I’ve got dinner upstairs, are you hungry?” Justin wondered. 


“Starving,” she said with a mischievous grin. 


Justin smiled, taking her hand and leading her upstairs. His desk had several boxes of food on it. He grabbed a paper plate and handed it to Jenny. 


“We could’ve gone out, but I figured you might be tired from work and school, so…”


“It’s also easier to leave it here if we decide we just can’t wait…” Jenny purred. 


“You want it now, don’t you?” Justin smirked.


“What else do you think I was starving for?” she giggled. 

 

“Good, cuz after practice I am all worked up… I can’t wait to win our first game tomorrow, just for you.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story