Jenny rushed back to her dorm room after her last class, quickly throwing on the tee version of Justin’s jersey that he had made for her.  She wasn’t big on basketball normally, but to watch her boyfriend play his first game of the season, it was exciting.


Her mom and brother were coming, Justin’s parents coming as well. She practically ran to the arena on campus, seeing Justin’s parents and her family were waiting outside. She grabbed her mom and brother before approaching Justin’s parents.


“Jenny, great to see you again,” Lynn said. “This must be your mom and brother?”


“Carol, and this is Tim. Tim, these are Justin’s parents.”


“I’m Lynn and this is Paul, nice to meet you.  Let’s grab some food, though I think we’ll go out somewhere after the game.”


They got snacks, Tim talking with Paul before the game, sharing about his making the school team.


“We’d love to come see you play, if that’s ok,” Lynn wondered, Carol smiling. 


“You have a wonderful son, it was nice to meet him a few weeks ago,” Carol said. 


“I feel like Jenny is already part of the family,” Lynn beamed. “I’m excited for where things could lead…”


“She’s planning the wedding without us,” Jenny laughed. 


“Just saying, you are the first girl Justin has brought home in 3 years, that has to mean something.”


The game was about ready to start, the cheer team doing a routine before the start of the game, the announcer going over all the players for the team, all of them cheering for Justin.


Jenny felt something behind her, turning to see what it was. 


“Ms. Thomas, I should have known you’d be here…” JC said. 


“Professor, you don’t strike me as the type…”


“This is my alma mater, I go to sporting events, especially as a professor, support my students.”  He looked at Justin’s parents. “You must be the proud parents of our star player…”


“This is Mr. Chasez, Justin and my Music Theory professor,” Jenny said, trying to be cordial.


“Nice to meet you,” Lynn said, nodding her head.


Jenny tried to ignore him behind her, almost feeling his breath on her neck.  It felt as if he was listening to their conversations, talking about her job or things with Justin.


“I know she’ll be with us for Thanksgiving, but we’d love to have you over or something around Christmas,” Lynn offered.


“We’ll exchange numbers and figure something out,” Carol said, Jenny hearing JC chuckle behind her. 


Her phone buzzed, Jenny almost afraid to look. 


Seems like the in-laws are settling in, making plans…


And? At least I have a future with him, compared to uncertainty and eventual heartbreak with you. 


It wouldn’t have to be.  


It would. You don’t want any of that with me. You can’t be vulnerable with me, you’re married, I can’t have the life I want with you.


What if you could? Hypothetically speaking, if we could offer you the exact same things, who would you choose?


I’m not doing this.  I should be cheering on my boyfriend. Stop trying to get under my skin, in my head.

 

The game continued, Jenny and the family cheering as Justin scored basket after basket, along with allowing others on the team to score.  Justin could hear her cheering and screaming for him, looking her way after he’d score, a smile on his face. 


There was a challenge in them, too, a focus as he played, and Jenny couldn’t help but wonder what the night had for them once they were alone.


The final seconds of the game wound down, Justin getting a final three pointer before the buzzer.  Jenny jumped out of her seat, rushing down to throw her arms around Justin. 


“You were great, babe,” she smiled, hugging him tight.


“Babe, I’m sweaty and gross, don’t get it all over you…”


“Later tonight, I plan on it,” she growled quietly.  She felt him twitch against her in response.


Their families made their way down from the stands, congratulating Justin on the win, Tim was excited to see real basketball and tried to pick up a few things.


“I’m gonna have Jenny meet some of the guys, then I’ll shower and be out in a bit.  I’m sure Mom wants to go out to dinner to celebrate,” Justin said, rolling his eyes.


“You know me so well, son,” Lynn smiled.  “Jenny, we’ll see you in a bit.”


Justin led Jenny off the court, down a hallway.  Justin looked around, turning a corner.


“Justin, where are we going?”


“Somewhere we won’t be bothered…”


“Did you PLAN this?” Jenny giggled quietly.


“Maybe a little.  We don’t have much time, let’s go.”


He quietly opened the door to the women’s locker room, knowing it wasn’t being used.  He locked the door behind him, pressing her against the door.


He kissed her fiercely, pulling off his clothes, unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down her legs with her panties.


“I’m sorry this is gonna be quick, I’ll make it up to you after dinner, but seeing you in the stands, hearing you cheer almost louder than anyone else, well, it had an effect on me…”


He entered her with a groan, riding his high off winning the game, and needing her desperately.  This gave him a whole new high, and he was loving every second of it.  He moved her against the wall instead of the door so no one could hear his rhythm against and within her.


His hands ran up her shirt, teasing her breasts through her bra as he continued his thrusts.  Just when things were getting hot, he pulled out.


“Justin, why…?”


“Hang on…”  Justin squatted down, reaching into the pocket of his shorts, pulling out a condom.  “Easier cleanup for you.”  He tore open the package, rolling it onto his length before burying himself within her again.


“Oh god, Justin… fuck…”


“Ribbed for your pleasure, baby…”


“I’ll say.  Oh god, I think I’m gonna… keep going…”


“I’m so close, right there baby, cum for me so I can cum for you.”


He kissed her deeply, feeling her tighten as he felt himself release, riding the wave in tandem.  They both gasped for air, Justin peppering her with kisses.


“I’m all sweaty still, but since you hugged me after the game, hopefully no one will know what we just did.  I love you babe.  To get out, turn right at this first hallway and then go straight back out to the court.  I’ll see you in a bit.  Gotta shower, then a quick team meeting after.  Love you,” he said, grabbing one last kiss before he started getting dressed, another kiss before heading to the men’s locker room to shower.


Jenny got dressed, her face giddy from the sex she wasn’t expecting until later, satisfied but also excited knowing there would be more later.


She walked out of the locker room, making her way down the hall.  A voice shook her.


“Ms. Thomas, you look… extra happy.  You really should look in a mirror, your hair is a bit of a mess.  Wouldn’t want the in-laws or your parents to see…” JC said.


“Why are you following me?”


“Just making sure you’re safe.”


“You’re the one I need to be kept safe from.”


“Hardly.  Just because I still want to fuck you doesn’t mean I’m dangerous, going to hurt you.”


“That’s not what Maddie and Justin think, and Justin doesn’t even know it’s you.”


“Justin may have a high GPA for an athlete, but he’s an idiot when it comes to other things.  He can’t read the tension between us when we see each other, I’d have to literally say I want to fuck you before he’d figure anything out.  He may be smart, but he’s not very bright.”


“I have my family to get back to,” Jenny said, walking past him.  


“Can’t forget the in-laws…”


“Better than yours would be, by the sound of it…”


Jenny walked by, going back to her and Justin’s parents, fixing her hair a bit as she walked.


“Can Justin introduce me to some of the guys?” Tim asked.


“He has another game on Saturday afternoon, I’m sure he can then.  There’s no rush to have dinner and get you to bed, it’s still a school night, kiddo,” Jenny said, ruffling Tim’s hair.


“We’ll all go see Dad in the morning so we can make the game in the afternoon, ok?” Carol thought aloud. “Jenny, we’ll pick you up on the way.”


“Are you not coming to the concert with us Saturday night?” Lynn wondered.


“I am, but that should be after the game, so we’ll be fine, right?” Jenny replied. 


“Yeah.  We can get dinner beforehand, they don’t even come on until 8.  We can do fondue again, or there is a nice restaurant at the winery…”


“Let’s do that, so we aren’t late,” Jenny suggested.


“I love that we’re doing things like this. I look forward to a lot of this, it’s been so long since we’ve had a girl around.”


“Mom, I swear, if you ask the winery about booking a wedding, we’ll just elope,” Justin laughed, walking up to the group.


“Alright, where does Mr. Game Winner want to eat?” Lynn asked. 


“Mom, stop.  It’s a team sport, I just do my part.  To answer your question, there’s a great place a couple blocks away. You ok with walking?”


“Fine, son.  Let’s go.”


They walked to the restaurant Justin took Jenny to for their first date, ordering more than just appetizers now.


“We’ll just have something light,” Carol said.


“Nonsense, we’re paying, I insist,” Paul replied.  “Let us get to know you.”


They talked for a while, asking Tim about his basketball team, Carol looking at the game  schedule she had printed out.  Lynn compared their schedules to see which games they could attend.  Jenny smiled, seeing the families getting along. Justin had his hand on her knee, keeping things innocent this time, but giving her little squeezes every now and then.


They walked back to the parking garage to say goodnight to their parents.


“I see where Justin gets his personality from. He has a very nice family, although it was a little intimidating with them throwing their money around.”


“A little, but it’s not to make us feel bad.  When I went to their house, Justin took me shopping for an outfit for dinner, so yeah, it was a bit… unusual.  But it’s from a good place.”


She hugged her mom and brother goodbye as Justin said goodbye to his parents. Soon they were alone.

 

“That went well I think,” Justin said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

“Up to your room?” Jenny asked, looking up at him.


“Celebrate properly,” he smirked.



Jenny, her mom, and Tim parked in the parking lot to see Dad, walking into the main office and checking in. They went through security and boarded the bus to his wing of the compound.


They sat in the small room, Carol taking the phone first when Dad sat down on the other side of the plexiglass.  She didn’t have too much to say compared to Tim. Tim blabbed on about making the basketball team, how he was getting better with practice.


“I’m excited for Justin to let me meet some of the team later today!” Tim bounced in his seat.


“Who’s Justin?” Dad wondered. 


“Jenny’s boyfriend!” Tim blurted out.


“I hadn’t told Dad about him yet, so thanks for that…” Jenny sneered. She took the phone, ready to deal with her dad’s jokes and potential anger.


“Boyfriend, huh?  How long has this been going on?”


“About a month. He brought me here the last time I saw you.  We were just friends, then.”


“Does he treat you right? Does he make you happy?”


“Yeah, he does.”


“Good.  I’m glad.  How did you meet him?”


She told the story of meeting him on move in day, having classes together. She told her dad about the song they were working on together for their music theory final.


The line clicked, time was almost up.  They all said their goodbyes, putting their hands against the glass, wishing it would magically disappear and give them the first physical contact in 4 months.


They grabbed lunch before Jenny changed into her jersey back at her dorm room. They met up with Justin’s parents, Lynn holding jerseys for Carol and Tim.  They got into the stands, Jenny relieved JC wasn’t behind her this time.


They cheered during the game, another win for the team.  Jenny knew Tim would be getting to meet some of the team, not getting the same chance she had with Justin after the first game.


Tim was excited to hang out with some of the players on the court after the game, the coach allowing him to use the game ball to practice his free throws. 


Justin came back from the showers dressed casually, saying goodbye to his parents before they would meet at the winery for the concert.


He walked her to her dorm room. “I’ll pick you up around 5, gives us time to get over there, walk around a bit before dinner at 6.  Wear what you wore for fondue, it’s fun and flirty and not overly dressed up. Maybe no jacket, I wanna be able to give you mine if you get cold.  See you soon, babe.”  He gave her a short kiss before going upstairs to change.


Jenny changed into the black top and sequined skirt, remembering how Justin had had his hand up her skirt during dinner. She wondered how the night would end, sure of the eventual ending but curious how they would get there.


Justin knocked on her door, dressed in a polo shirt and nice jeans and sneakers.  He gave her a deep kiss, pulling her into his arms. She smiled as she felt his arousal firm against her. 


“Already? You just got here?” Jenny laughed softly.


“Just thinking of you in this outfit, what happened last time, yeah,” Justin smiled against her lips.


“Let’s go or we’ll never leave…”


“I fail to see how that’s a problem.”


“You really wanna ditch your parents for sex?”


“It’s you, I think they’d understand,” he laughed.


Jenny rolled her eyes.  “Let’s go, I don’t wanna get on their bad side and be this sexual temptress…”


“But you are, baby.”


“All in good time, I promise.”


They drove to the winery, fairly close to Justin’s house, up a long drive and a small hill. There was a  grand stonework wall surrounding the venue, looking picture perfect.  Lynn and Paul were waiting at the entrance, Lynn in a long, flowy dress and Paul in a dress shirt and slacks.


“I do love that outfit on you, Jenny,” Lynn said, giving her a hug.  “Good to see you again, I know it’s only been a couple hours but still…”


They walked through the entrance, going to a secluded area. The tables had crisp white linen tablecloths, nice wicker chairs, with a view overlooking the valley below.


“It’s a 3 course dinner, so I hope you came hungry,” Lynn said as they sat down to the table.


They ate, Jenny taking in the view, Justin holding her hand under the table.


“Justin tells me you grew up listening to Chicago?” Lynn mentioned. 


“Yeah. Along with the Beatles, Creedence Clearwater, Jim Croce, a little Mac Davis…”


“Good taste,” Paul chimed in.  “It’s gonna be great, our seats are on the floor.  Not front row but close.  Not that we’ll be sitting, I plan to dance with my lady the whole time…”


Justin smiled at Jenny, squeezing her hand.  He hoped their love would be as deep and lasting as his mom and Paul’s.


They got down to their seats, Jenny had never been so close to the stage as an audience member.  The lights went down, certain ones coming back on to illuminate the stage. True to his word, Paul took Lynn onto the side aisle and danced with her, no matter what the song type. 


They got to a slower song that Jenny recognized. “I love this one,” she smiled. 


“Then dance with me, right here.  Let me hold you and we’ll sway to the music, maybe this’ll be our song.”


“You know our song, you wrote it,” Jenny said softly. 


She faced Justin, his arms wrapping around her. 


You’re the meaning in my life

You’re the inspiration

You bring feeling to my life

You’re the inspiration

I wanna have you near me

I wanna have you heard me saying

No one needs you more than I need you

 

He kissed her gently as they moved to the music, JC being the farthest thing from her mind.

 


He sat at his keyboard, plunking out notes.  His phone rang, hoping it would give him a distraction. It did, but one he wasn’t expecting.


“Joshua,” a woman’s voice spoke into the phone. 


“Mom, to what do I owe this call?”


“Your father’s in the hospital, we would like you to see him, see us…”

 

He felt like his stomach was going to fall right out of his body.  As much as he hated them for making him marry someone he didn’t love, they had been good parents otherwise. His heart was in his throat, preparing for the worst. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story