Author's Chapter Notes:

11/2/22

“I hate that our first away game is so soon.  The game is on Wednesday, they promised we’ll be home for Thanksgiving.  We fly out tomorrow, and fly back early Thursday morning. Going all the way out to Montana, we crush them every year anyway.”


“When do you fly out?” Jenny wondered. 


“After class, so I’ll just miss Wednesday. Thankfully our next away game is the following weekend.  I hate being away from you for a class or while you’re at work… Being in another state, different time zone, it just might kill me.”


“So dramatic,” she laughed softly. “Let’s get into class before Mr. Chasez comes in.


They grabbed their usual seats, JC walking in very somber. Jenny could tell something was off. Even when their eyes met, he didn’t perk up a little. The class was very disorganized, JC all over the place with his thoughts. He kept apologizing, opting to end class early. 


Jenny walked up to him before leaving with Justin. “Josh, what’s wrong?” she asked quietly. 


“Nothing, just a rough weekend.  Nothing for you to worry about. I’ll be fine. Go off before your boyfriend suspects something.”


Jenny left, still feeling like something wasn’t right. 



“Since you won’t be back for a couple days, I thought we could make tonight extra special,” Jenny purred in Justin’s ear.


“I’m curious,” Justin smirked, kissing her neck.


“I know you have the blindfold, but I was thinking you could use these on me, too,” she said, picking up a pair of handcuffs from her bag. 


“Have you been a bad girl?” Justin wondered, a smile spreading across his face.


“The baddest.  Punish me, Justin.  Make me beg you to stop and fuck me.”


“I’m gonna have so much fun with this.  You’re not gonna know what hit you. Just remember, you asked for this.”


He grabbed the blindfold, putting it over her eyes snugly.  He kissed her, his tongue pressing past her lips, his hands wandering her body.  He pulled her shirt off over her head, barely breaking contact as he did so.  He teased her breasts through her bra, slowly reaching behind her to unhook it, slowly pulling it down her arms and off her body.  He pushed her gently onto the bed, cuffing her to his bed. 


His lips trailed down her body, kissing between her breasts before taking one to his lips.  He sucked on her hardened nub for a bit, gently running his teeth along it.  Jenny arched her back, groaning as she was at his mercy.


“Justin, that feels so good…”


“Yeah, you like this?” he asked teasingly.


“Fuck yes.  Keep going, don’t stop…”


“Not even to touch you… here?” he teased, his hand dipping into her jeans, past her panties, a finger brushing against her sensitive cluster between her legs. “I’m sure you’re dripping wet for me already.”


“Only for you, Justin.”


“I love hearing you say my name.  I want you screaming it, begging me to give you what you want.”


“Please, Justin, keep going…”


He continued to suck and play with her breasts, a finger circling her now glistening bud. Her groans intensified, that familiar swirl beginning in her stomach. It wasn’t long before her hips bucked in her first orgasm, Justin smiling satisfied against her breast. 


He slipped a finger inside her, exploring her intently, finding the spot that drives her crazy. His pace as he stroked her was intense, pulling groans of his name from deep within her, something almost primal about her need for him. 


“Fuck, Justin, I want you to fuck me… please.”


“Not yet. You need to cum for me, over and over again.”


“Fuck, god YES,” she gasped, feeling another wave rising within her.


He stroked against that perfect spot, his rhythm just right to draw things out, make it more intense.  Her breathing was ragged, focused on the impending release.  He kissed her neck, nibbling at her skin before running his teeth along the shell of her ear, tugging gently on her earlobe, sending her over the edge.


“The real crime here is that you have clothes on down here…” Justin smirked, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, pulling her panties off along with her jeans.  Jenny helped kick them off her legs, Justin staring at her body, turned on just for him.  “Much better.  So beautiful, and it’s all mine.”


“I’m all yours, Justin.”


He kissed down her body, teasing her at her breasts before leveling himself where he wanted, kissing up her thighs, Jenny groaning with want to have him between her legs.  He slowly kissed up her thighs before going to the other, his hand massaging the other leg, going towards her center before moving away.


She arched her back, hoping to get him where she needed him.  “Justin, please…”


Justin smiled.  “I wanna hear you say it, my bad girl…”


“Go down on me.  Suck and lick me until I scream your name in release.”


“As if there was really any doubt that I wouldn’t?”  He ran his nose along her bud, Jenny shivering at the contact.  “That’s just my nose.  I’m excited for your reaction to my tongue.”


“I love it when you do this, which is like all the time, thank god.”


“Enough talk.  Relax, enjoy, whatever…”


His tongue made contact, Justin groaning at the smell and taste of her, wanting to give her something intense, but also wanting to be done and fuck her properly.  He was going to miss her, miss their alone time together; knowing it was only for a couple of days, but it also feeling like a lifetime apart.


He stroked his tongue over her, lightly sucking on her, causing her body to arch and roll in pleasure, knowing she wasn’t near the release he wanted to give her.  He increased the intensity, being a little more forceful and intentional, less playful and teasing.


“Justin, oh GOD, yes… fuck YES.”


He smiled, knowing he was giving her what she wanted, what he wanted.  He sucked in, running his tongue slowly over her sensitive bud.  Her breathing became short gasps of breath, holding her breath to focus on the pleasure she was feeling.  He almost wanted to stop, making sure she was ok, but also wanting to see just how she’d react.  This wasn’t the first time they’d done this, but it felt different and more intense for both of them.  Her higher pitched sounds made his arousal twitch with excitement.


She couldn’t speak, trying to gasp words but only making sounds, parts of words but no complete thought.  Eventually, words completely failed her, just the gasps escaping her throat, squeals of ecstasy music to Justin’s ears.


Her eyes were closed tight behind the blindfold, her body starting to shake as it all overpowered her.  She was sure this was the most intense she’d ever felt with anyone, going over the edge as Justin pressed a finger inside of her.  “JUSTIN!” she screamed in complete abandon as she fell apart, feeling like the room was spinning, even though she couldn’t see.


She felt the bed shift, the blindfold soon being lifted off her eyes.  “I love when you come undone for me, just let yourself feel everything.  You’re so beautiful, so sexy.”


“You’re still going to fuck me, aren’t you?” she teased.


“You bet I am.  I might want you to scream, but I want in on the action.”  He positioned himself over her, her legs wrapping around him.  He rolled his hips, entering her.  His rhythm was anything but controlled, he needed her completely, knowing he wouldn’t get the chance again until he was home, and even then he’d be at his house, not the dorms.  She was going to stay the weekend, so there wasn’t likely going to be as much alone time as if they were in the dorms the whole time.  He was glad she got along with his parents, but felt like his mom was cutting into his time with her.


He felt her begin to tighten around him, trying to think of other things to make the moment last longer.


“Justin, fuck, just like that, don’t stop…” her groans brought him back to reality, releasing within her with a drawn out groan, feeling her release around him.


“That was…”  Justin gasped, unable to complete his thought.


“Intense.  Special.  Crazy.  I’m going to miss you.  But think of it this way.”


“Hmmm?”


“This was the goodbye sex.  Just wait until we get to see each other again, have that welcome back sex.”


“I think that just might kill one or both of us,” Justin laughed, kissing her forehead.


“But what a way to go…”



The next morning, Jenny woke up alone in Justin’s bed.  She began to get dressed and go down to her room when the door opened.


“Not leaving without saying goodbye, I hope,” Justin said.


“I thought you left already,” Jenny admitted.


“Just a shower.  Not giving any of the guys satisfaction of smelling you on me, what we did last night.  I know we normally do breakfast on Monday and Wednesday, but if you have time, I’d like to grab a bite before I go to class, drop my bag off for the flight.”


“Yeah, I can do that.  I’ll meet you at my room in 10, 15?”


“See you soon, baby.  I love you.”


“I love you, too.”  She gave him a quick kiss before heading downstairs to get ready for the day.  They headed to their usual spot, getting their usual breakfast, an odd feeling over everything, knowing they wouldn’t see each other for a couple days.


They were ready to go their separate ways for the day, Justin holding her close, not wanting to let go.  


“I’ll be back here on Thursday, then we’ll go to my house.  Be sure to pack something sexy, I want our first welcome back sex to be unforgettable…”


“I’m sure it will be, if it was anything like last night…”


“I love you.  I’ll see you soon.  I’m gonna win just for you, make you proud of me.”


“I’m already proud of you, Justin. Would we really be together if I wasn’t impressed by you as a whole?”


“I’ll win in your honor, how about that?” he asked, grazing his nose against hers.


“How chivalrous.  Win because you want to, you and the team work hard.  Do your best and know that will be enough.”


“What did I do to deserve you?” he wondered, kissing her softly. 


“I don’t know, but I’m glad you did.  Now go before we’re both late to class. Text or call me when you can. Love you.”


They walked in opposite directions to their classes, both of them already missing each other. 



“I’m so glad you asked me to hang out with you, Jenny. It’s been a while, mall trolling like we did in high school.  Except we have hot guys now.”


“You missing Jeremy like I’m missing Justin?”


“Yeah, but they’ll be back soon. It’s a couple days, not like it’s a week or a month…”


“I needed to go lingerie shopping, so I figured I’d ask you to hang out, get your thoughts…”


“As long as it’s for Justin, sure.”


“I’m done with Josh.”


“I’ve heard that before…”


“I mean it.”


“Then why are you wearing the necklace he gave you?”


“To throw him a bone, so to speak. It means nothing.”


“Ok, let’s find you something sexy for when your man gets home…”



“You really think he’ll like this?” Jenny asked, holding up a super sheer bra and panty set.


“You’re basically naked while still wearing stuff, so yeah, I think he’ll like it.”


“I just feel like I’d be super exposed…”


“You’re wearing it as part of foreplay for sex with your boyfriend, how much more exposed do you wanna get?” Maddie laughed.  “A confident woman like you, you’ll rock this and fuck each other into next week.”


“Not even sure when I’m wearing this, as soon as he gets home we’re going to his house.  As much as they’ve given us their blessing to have sex when we’re there…”


“Wait, what?!  Seriously?”


“I mean, his mom came into the kitchen and saw me in that black nightie, then had a talk with me while Justin’s stepdad talked with him.”


“You can have sex while at your boyfriend’s parents’ house? I wonder if Jeremy’s parents are that cool.  So what’s the issue?”


“Just doesn’t seem right.”


“It’ll feel right when his hands and mouth are all over you…”


“We’ll see.  I’m ok with waiting if he’s just as uncomfortable.”


“And we’re shopping for lingerie because…?”


“He asked me to when he gets back, for his welcome home sex.”


“It’ll be much more than that if you have to wait till Sunday night…”


“Alright, let’s buy this and grab some food before we go back to campus…”



The next morning In JC’s class, the class waited for him to show up. That was when one of the other professors in the music department came in and made an announcement in front of the class. 


"My name is Dr. Morrison, I will be taking over Professor Chasez's class for the next few weeks. He has an emergency to take care of and will be back before finals.”

 

Jenny's heart went straight to her throat. What the hell was wrong? She pulled out her phone and texted him.

 

Are you ok?


Several minutes later, a text came through.


What do you care?


She could feel the ice through that message.


What's wrong, Josh?


I don't want to talk about it.


Josh, please.


My dad died.


She dropped her phone on the floor, and bent down to pick it up. She picked up her backpack, and stood to quietly leave the room mid lecture. 


She made it out of the building, and walked to the coffee shop.


I'm outside, buzz me in.


Why? 


Because I want to see you. 


Jenny, I don't have the energy for you today. 


Josh, I just want to make sure you are ok. Please.  Buzz me in.


The lock on the door opened and she went to the elevator and rode up the five floors to his door. 


She raised her hand to knock, and he opened the door before she could. He was disheveled.  He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and his eyes were red.


"Come in, before someone sees you,” he said, ushering her into his apartment.


Her heart broke at the look in his eyes. He looked completely lost. 


She sat down on his couch, and watched as he took the chair almost completely across the room from her. He sat there staring off into space.


"Josh?" she started, but was drowned out by his sob. She got up and closed the gap between them, sitting on the floor in front of the chair he sat in. His body shook as he cried.  She reached up and touched his face. He slid down out of the chair onto the floor beside her, where she pulled him into her embrace. That is where they stayed for a long time, until he stopped crying.


She let him go once he stopped. He sat there next to her not saying anything.  Then he let out a laugh that scared her. He still had tears running down his cheeks.


"You know, I should dance on this bastard's grave, right? Instead I'm sitting in my living room losing my mind with a woman that doesn't give a damn."


"If I didn't give a damn, would I be here?” Jenny asked. 

 

He got up off the floor and walked into his bedroom, where he laid down on his bed, and faced the wall. She followed him into the room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story