Author's Chapter Notes:

10/5/22

“You ok?” Justin whispered, noting her reaction. 


“Yeah, fine,” she mumbled, trying to not draw attention to herself. 


JC tapped his stack of papers on the podium. “Good morning, this is Musical Theory, I’m professor Chasez, but you can just call me Josh.”

 

Oh, I’ve called him that plenty the last couple of days, screaming his name. Oh god, I can’t keep doing this if he’s my teacher…

 

He began calling roll, for the same reason her earlier teacher had. People started walking out as they saw how few spots were available to add. 


“Genevieve Thomas…”


Jenny raised her hand, covering her face to avoid being seen. 


“Ms Thomas, I need to see your face so I can recognize you out of the other students…”


She slowly lifted her head, trying not to look him in the eyes, failing miserably. 


She saw him blink in surprise before he cleared his throat and moved on. 


“Justin Timberlake…”


Justin raised his hand, looking at Jenny curiously. 


She hung her head through most of the lecture, figuring that he would just dive right into the class.


“Your final project is to present a song to the class.  It can be an original piece, or playing something from memory, no sheet music.  You may work with a pair or small group, or present alone if you so choose, as long as you have proof of contribution to the piece.  This is a more advanced class than the introductory course, so I expect more from my students.”  He looked at Jenny in particular as she said the last line.


Class ended, Jenny walking past the podium.


“Ms. Thomas, can I speak with you for a minute?” JC asked.  


Justin looked at Jenny.  “I’ll wait for you out in the hall, Jenny.”  She nodded, staying still as others walked out.


The room emptied, students who wanted to add were dealt with, and soon they were alone.


“I thought you said you were an English major, this is a requirement for Music majors…”


“I wanted to seem more interesting, I figured being a Music major would seem cliche somehow.  You said you were a doctoral candidate…”


“I am.  Part of that requires teaching the subject.  For the record, I would have found you just as interesting if you’d told me you were a Music major.  I probably still would have slept with you.  Given the circumstances…”


“I understand, it wouldn’t be good…”


“No, I want to keep seeing you.  We just need to be more… careful, discreet, than if you were an English major not taking my class.  The fact that you are my student makes it more interesting, forbidden.  I find that incredibly sexy…”


He stepped towards her, pulling her body into his, pressing his heat against her.


She wanted to melt into him, but she also knew Justin was waiting for her just outside the door.


“Later,” she said, looking into his eyes.  “I have one more class today, then I’m free.  I can run into you at the coffee shop under your building.  I just need to be back by 10.”


“You can’t tell anyone about this, Jenny.”


“Maddie already knows, but not that you’re my teacher.  I’ll keep it that way as long as I can.”


“Very good.  Now that I know you’re my student, I want something else from you.”


“What?”


“If at all possible, wear your sexiest panties to my class.  Even if I can’t see them, I’ll at least know you’re wearing them, just for me.  Who was the boy you were with?”


“No one.  Just a friend, but he’ll get suspicious if I take much longer…”


“As long as he’s just a friend, I’d hate to have competition for that beautiful body of yours, Jenny.  Go, I’ll text you when I’m on my way to the coffee shop.”


She nodded, grabbing her things and walking out of the classroom, an extra wide swing in her step as she knew he was watching her walk away.


“What did he want?” Justin asked when she got out into the hall.


“Nothing much,” she lied.  He probably wanted to fuck me against the table next to his podium.  I would’ve done it if Justin hadn’t been hanging around…

 

“Wanna go grab some coffee or something?  There’s a great place across from campus…” Justin suggested.


“Does it have to be coffee?”


“I could take you to lunch, there’s some great little spots around campus you should know about.”


“Ok, let’s do lunch.”


They walked to a small Mexican restaurant, home to a 1.5 foot long, 5 pound burrito.  They bought regular burritos and sat down at a table.


“You sure everything was ok in Chasez’s class?  You seemed a little… weird.”


“I’m fine.  I had an embarrassing run in with him and was hoping I’d never see him again,” she lied.


“I’m sure he’s forgotten all about it.  Our lit class is gonna be intense.  Quite a reading list we’re covering.”


“I’m excited for the challenge,” she said.


“Would you want to work on the music final together?  What kind of performance are you focusing on?”


“Vocal.  As sad as it is, I can’t play an instrument to save my life.  I’ve tried guitar and piano, enough to get by in classes I took, but that’s about it.  You said you weren’t sure between performance and composition?”


“I get ideas for songs in my head, I love putting pen to paper for words and getting the chords down.  I play a little bit of everything, mostly piano and guitar or bass guitar.  I was thinking we could do something original, I’ve had a lot of inspiration lately.”


“Your girlfriend?” Jenny asked.


“She’s not my girlfriend, just someone I’m casual with.”


“That’s what college is about, isn’t it?” Her voice sounded more judgmental than it had any right to be, sleeping with one of her professors.


“I know my reputation, player on and off the court, but I’m not what people think.  I’m trying to change that.”


“By sucking face in the hall at a frat party and having shower sex in the bathroom?”


“That was you that was in there?” Justin gasped.  “I… well, I guess I have no excuse for why you’d think I’m that way.  I’m working on it, but clearly a work in progress.”


“I heard you’re being scouted?” Jenny asked. 


“Yeah.  I’m a versatile player, I can play almost anything they need. I have a mean 3 point shot.”


“Sounds like you’re almost perfect; star athlete, great musician, but this is your one flaw.”


“I’m far from perfect, you seem to have it all together…”


“Not at all,” she laughed. “I worked my ass off to get here, but my life isn’t perfect. If anything I feel like I’m escaping things by being here. I got this first week of school off of work, so next week things get crazier.”


“Where do you work?”


“A used book store, I love it. I’d been working full time all summer, plus any overtime I could get.  You work anywhere?”


“No. I’m here on an athletic scholarship so I just do school and train. Family is fairly well off anyway, so I get an allowance every month, and can get more whenever I need it.”


“Have you ever had a job?”


“I did in high school, doing sports camps with kids for the summers. Any way I could get extra practice in. That’s actually what happened last night. I was training at the gym with Marie…”


“At least blondie has a name,” she chuckled. 


“She’s also on a sports scholarship, so we were training together, and well, one thing led to another when we got back to the dorm.”


“Awful late training session.”


“It’s open til 10, so not THAT late…”


“Whatever.  You don’t need to explain anything to me, justify yourself and how you spend your time, who you spend it with.”


“If we’re going to be spending time together studying, I’d like you to not hate me and have a terrible idea of what I’m like.”


“I don’t hate you, Justin. Would I have agreed to walking to music class with you, studying with you, or even to having lunch with you if I hated you?”


“I suppose not. It’s hard to know who my real friends are sometimes, because of my position on the team and such. A lot of people wanting to ride my coattails to the top.”


“You approached ME when I was moving in, so this is all on you,” she laughed. 


“You looked like you needed help, so I offered.”


They finished lunch, going back on campus to buy their books, then walking back to the dorms to drop things off. 


“You have one more class?” he wondered as she headed towards the main door, Justin facing the stairs up to his room. 


“Yeah.  Three Monday/ Wednesday and two Tuesday/Thursday.”


“Can I see you after your next class, get a head start on the reading for English?”


“You sure you don’t need a training session with Marie?  Or at least see her today?”


“We’re not serious, Jenny…”


“Playing tonsil hockey in public and showering together sounds kinda serious to me.”  She ignored the part of her brain saying she wasn’t much better than him, thinking of her shower sessions with JC.


“You still haven’t answered my question,” Justin tried again. 


“I have plans. I’ll see you around, we live in the same dorms, we’re bound to run into each other.  I’d hate for Marie to think I’m stealing you away…”


“Maybe you could join me at the gym sometime, I could spot you.”


“Not my kinda thing, but thanks. I’m good with an actual run, not even a treadmill unless I really have to.”


“Ok, I get it.  Enjoy your next class,” he sighed, turning to walk towards his room. 


“Justin,” she said, causing him to turn around again. “I suppose I could try it sometime, once I get into a routine and know my schedule more.  It’s not a no, just not right now.”


He smiled softly and walked upstairs, Jenny leaving the dorm for her final class of the day. The class couldn’t end soon enough as her phone felt like it was burning up her pocket waiting for JC to text her. 


She left class and headed for the coffee shop, sitting with an iced coffee and her first book for English, Flatland.  


She was taking notes, trying to understand the book, written in a 2 dimensional world that was difficult to wrap her head around, when her phone buzzed. 

 

On my way, be there in 5

 

She continued reading, rereading certain parts trying to make sense of it.  She felt him standing behind her, heading him clear his throat.


“Science Fiction with Ramirez?” he asked.  She looked up at him, nodding. He took a seat at the table. “Incredible book, ahead of its time in so many ways, an interesting critique of Victorian English societal hierarchy.”


“You remember all that from a class you took a few years ago?  I can barely wrap my head around the discussion of dimensions, I really missed a lot of the nuances and criticisms you just mentioned. It’s not even 100 pages and I’m stuck on it.”


“I still have my paper I wrote on it, maybe it could help you.”


“Josh, I‘m not using your paper to cheat…”


“No, I wasn’t suggesting that at all.  I meant more of you read it and see if there are any insights you could use.  I happen to think you are quite intelligent, I would never suggest you cheat to get a better grade.”


“Funny coming from a professor sleeping with one of his students,” she chuckled quietly.


“I slept with you before knowing you would be one of my students.  I want to keep sleeping with you in spite of you being my student.  That has nothing to do with what’s between us,” he said in a whisper.  “Shall we go upstairs, where we don’t have to be quiet?”


They walked out of the coffee shop, JC again flashing his resident badge to get access to his apartment.


“So, what’s happening first?” she wondered as they got in the elevator.


“Well, I think I can be honest in saying I want you out of this outfit and screaming my name.  I’ve been wanting you all day, especially after realizing how much trouble I could get into if anyone found out.  You’re just the right kind of trouble, Jenny, and I like it.  I can grab dinner from one of the places downstairs, I admit I am a terrible cook, we can chat about Flatland while we eat, then hopefully have time for another round before I send you home for the night.”


“Sounds like a plan,” she said with a smile, squeezing her legs together in anticipation.


They walked to his apartment, less hurried than the first time, both of them aroused by the promise of what was to come, knowing how the other made them feel.  He unlocked the door, opening it for her, walking in behind her.  


“So we can go back to my bedroom, or we can try the couch, I can think of things we can do on either…”


“What the hell, let’s try the couch,” she laughed.  “With you, I trust it will be phenomenal.”


“Oh, it definitely will be, for both of us.  A learning experience for sure, I’ll teach you things no man would ever think of teaching, just expecting you to already know.  Maybe that’s why I’m a professor, I love teaching as well as doing.”


“Should I strip for you again?  I kinda liked that, very empowering watching you as I did.”


“If you wish, though I know you’d like me undressing you as well, you’d still get a similar reaction…”


“Then undress me.  Can I call you professor?”


“Class is in session,” he smirked, pulling her close to him.  He pressed his lips to her in a hungry kiss.  “You are a serious distraction, even when you’re not in the fucking room.  Thinking about this dress crumpled on my floor, sure that you’re not wearing a bra again, needing to feel the warmth and that smooth skin.  Knowing I’d see you tonight, doing this, saved me from having to deal with this myself,” he said, putting her hand over his pants.


“You were like this all day?” she gasped.  He nodded in reply.  “Aren’t you supposed to call a doctor?”


“Only if you need the little blue pill to get one, which I definitely don’t, just thinking about you.  In fact, it bodes very well if you can last longer, giving you plenty of attention.”


“I love the sound of that,” she purred.


She had on a red dress with small white flowers and a white shrug.  He put his hand on her shoulder, gently pulling the shrug off of her, making her feel every inch of it move across her shoulder and down her arm, his eyes focused on hers, as if seeing into her very soul.  Goosebumps erupted over her skin in anxious expectation.


“I wore this to make a good first impression on my first day,” she smiled softly.


“Well, it definitely made an impression on me.  If your little friend hadn’t been waiting for you, I’d have lifted up this dress and taken you on that table next to the lectern.”


“I totally imagined that, we need to find a way to make that a reality,” she purred, her eyes burning for him.


“Don’t tempt me to use my keys to that classroom and take you now.  Though maybe not the classroom.  I get an office, so maybe on that desk.”


“I like the idea of the one in the classroom, the possibility of being caught…”


“God, you’re incredible.”  He ran his finger along the string of her dress, tied at her shoulders to hold the dress up.  He flicked the knot undone, the fabric strap falling down effortlessly.  He repeated it on the other side, a sly smile on his face as he pulled the top of the dress down to reveal her naked breasts.


“I want to just take these in my mouth and suck on them until you can’t take it anymore.  I want to feel you undress me and then I’m going to make you feel so good.”


She unbuttoned his dress shirt, feeling so powerful that he wanted her.  She pulled it down his arms, it falling softly to the floor.  She looked at his belt, licking her bottom lip as she flicked the belt open, unbuttoning and unzipping his dress slacks.  She pressed her hand against him, keeping his pants on.


“What are you waiting for?” JC growled, hungry to have her.


“I’m using my power here.  I like the feeling of it against my hand, knowing how turned on you are, but keeping you from what you want.”


“You want it too, I know you do, Jenny.  Don’t fight it, or I might just have to call you your full name, which I think is very sexy…”


“Yeah, I’ve been getting that a lot today…”


“A lot, huh?  That boy?”


She nodded.  “He’s just a friend.”


“You keep saying that, as if you’re trying to convince yourself he isn’t something more.  I’ll tell you right now, I will fuck you better than he could ever dream of.”


“You keep saying that,” she retorted.  “Maybe you should show me…”


“Then you better keep undressing me so I can finish with you.”


“How naked?”


“All the way.”


“In a hurry?” she teased.


“Hardly.”


She pushed his pants and boxer briefs down, his arousal springing free from its confines.  He stepped out of the pile of clothes at his feet, pulling her on top of him on the couch.  


He kissed her forcefully, like she was water in the desert. He kissed down her neck, taking a nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking as his fingers rolled and tugged on the other. 


“Oh god, Josh…”


“Relax and enjoy, your turn will come soon enough.”


“My… turn?” she asked hesitantly. 


“We’ll get there, don’t worry.  I plan on giving you plenty of attention.”


He returned his mouth to her flesh, her back arching in appreciation of what he was doing.  She felt herself getting wetter by the second, her core only covered by panties pressing against his firm arousal.


“Oh god, I need you so bad,” she mewed.


“Get on your knees.  Answer me honestly, have you ever given head?”


“Yes, but I don’t know that I’m very good at it.  My ex wasn’t great at foreplay, it was pretty much straight into things.”


“Then let me teach you.”


She lowered herself to her knees, excitement stirring in her stomach and between her legs at the thought of taking him into her mouth.  She eagerly placed her lips around the bulbous tip, his length twitching at her ferocity.


“Use your tongue, go around, take a little at a time.”


She followed his directions, taking more of him in.


“Yes, god you’re the perfect student.  Play around with it, use your hand to stroke it while you lick and suck the tip.  Press your tongue against the bottom, along the vein… Oh god, Jenny… fuck…”


Her eyes flitted up to look at him, sitting on the couch, his head thrown back in pleasure, his mouth slacked open.  She seized the opportunity to take in as much of him as she could, JC bucking his hips at the sensation and a groan pulling from his lips.


“Fuck, Jenny, don’t stop.  I’m gonna cum.  You can either swallow it down or release me from your mouth and I'll squirt it all over those beautiful tits of yours…”


She continued to suck, feeling him twitch before his release flooded her mouth, Jenny quick to swallow as much of it as she could, as fast as she could.  She released him from her mouth, both of them gasping for breath.


“I was good?” she asked.


“Not good, great, incredible.  Keep doing that and you have the power to make any man want you.  They should want you regardless, you are sexy and confident and eager to please your partner.  Make sure he returns the favor.”


“You sound like this is a one time thing…” she said, sounding disappointed.


“No, but I know this can’t last forever, nothing can.”


Her heart sank at the thought of not being with him like this, knowing no one else could make her feel the way he did.  He was soon quick to remind her how good she could feel.  He pulled her back up into his lap, kissing her neck and nipping at her earlobes.


“Now I’m going to return the favor, you were so delicious, I can’t help but want a taste every fucking day.”


He kissed down her body, lowering her panties down her legs as he laid her on the couch.  He sat on his knees, positioning her to be comfortable as well as accessible to him.  


He nibbled at her inner thighs, her hips rolling in anticipation. He groaned as his tongue made contact, almost high off of her smell and taste. He was hooked, needing as much of it as she could give him. His tongue rough against her sweet spot, she was soon mumbling incoherently, JC smiling between her legs, knowing he’d been the only man to make her feel like this, react the way she was.


“God, JC, yes, oh my god… Fuck…”


He smiled wider, knowing an orgasm was coming, excited to get more of her on his tongue.  If her body could withstand it, he could do this all night, get off from her taste. He found himself almost painfully hard again so soon, trying to keep his brain in control over his libido. He was damned if he was going to be like those boys who only chased their own release, no matter how desperately he needed her.


His brain flicked back to reality, hearing her scream his name as she rode a wave, continuing to taste her.


“Fuck me, fill me so good, please…” she begged. 


He looked up at her, moving up her body. “How can I say no when you’re being such a good girl, saying please,” he hummed softly. 


He entered her, almost kicking himself as he was using such a simple position to enjoy her, but the way she reacted, he knew she didn’t care. His pace slowly ramped up, needing her more with each roll of his hips and scream of his name. 


“You like screaming for me?” he asked, knowing the answer.


“Yes, god, YES JOSH!”


“I may regret this, but then again maybe not,” he said, both of them groaning at his retreat off her body. He pulled her up to stand before bending her over the arm of the couch.  “This is a lot of guys’ favorite position. They get a view of your ass, a different angle for them and you, and I particularly enjoy it for how it makes you feel.  Enjoy it, mama, don’t be afraid to tell me how much you like it.”


He entered her again, a gasp caught in her throat at the new sensation.  He filled her entirely, in ways she hadn’t even imagined with him.  His pace was relentless, her moans and screams of his name poured like a fountain from her mouth, some quiet, others loud, all in enjoyment of his body against and within hers.  


“Fuck, Jenny, you’re so tight like this… I can’t… oh god…” he said as he lost control, releasing a second time as she continued screaming his name.  She slumped over the couch, JC hating to leave their position, but he knew she’d need to eat.  He definitely wanted more of her before she left for the night.


“Let’s shower, actually shower, so I’m clean to go grab food while you take your time.  If you’re good, I’ll be back in time that you’ll still be in there to start again…”


“Are all men as insatiable as you are?” she giggled.

 

“I think you know the answer to that, based on your limited experience.  I correct myself.  We all might be insatiable, but not know how to keep it that way, or at least be confident enough to continue.  This of course also depends on if the woman is willing.  If you’re too tired, tell me.  I don’t want to hurt you, that’s not what this is about.  There’s an attraction, for sure, but I’m not just in this for the sex.  It’s a major factor, that’s why we jumped right in, but I’m fascinated by your intellectual side.  Let’s shower and we can talk about your reading over dinner.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story