They walked into the house, Lynn finishing up breakfast.  “Good morning, you two!” Lynn greeted from behind a counter.  “Breakfast is almost ready.  Justin, can you get your dad and we’ll go into the living room?”


Justin nodded, heading down the hall.


“You look nice, Jenny, but you didn’t need to dress up,” Lynn said.


“I guess I figured since your house is so nice, still wanting to make a good impression, I’d dress up a bit.”


“Better than what you were wearing a few weeks ago, though I’m sure Justin liked that ensemble…”


Jenny blushed at the fact that Lynn brought up that subject, especially being so tongue in cheek about it.


“Better me than Paul at least, right? And at least it was the kitchen and not his bedroom.  You’re 21, I have no illusions that my son is this perfect gentleman.”


“Except he is, he has a reputation at school, one I’m hoping will change now that we’re together.”


“Reputation?”


“He may have never brought girls home, but he had a rep for being a bit of a player, on and off the court. I was actually warned about him when the term first started, but I got to know him and saw how wrong I was on what I thought he was like.  He never showed that side to me, not really.”


“I thought my ears were burning,” Justin chuckled.  “I’m glad you saw through the persona people made me out to be.  I’d hate that to be carried on with me if I make it to the NBA…”


“WHEN you make it,” Jenny smiled.


“You’ve been scouted the last couple years, there’s potential there, for sure,” Lynn agreed.  “Now come on, let’s get the food moved over and watch the parade!”


Jenny and Justin helped carry in large plates of fruit, fresh baked muffins, sausage and bacon, and other finger food breakfast items.  It was very informal, nothing at all like she imagined the day would be.  


“I should have told you it was just gonna be us, take some of the pressure off of you,” Justin said.  He pulled her closer to him on the couch.  “But I gotta say, you wearing that, no clue what’s under it, I kinda wanna fuck you right now…” he whispered, Jenny’s eyes going wide, feeling a pooling between her legs.


“You know how to show a girl a good time,” she whispered with a laugh, squeezing his knee.  


“Is that a yes?” he asked quietly.


“Not right now, but keep talking and I might change my mind…”


“Just know it should come as no surprise that I’m so hard for you right now, Jenny.  I’ll play your little game.  Maybe we’ll have some time during halftime of one of the football games, otherwise you’re gonna want me to lay you down on the dining room table and stuff you like a turkey, whether my parents are watching or not.”


Jenny pulled Justin up from the couch and down the hall.  “Ok, where did this sexual aggression come from?  I mean, I like it, but this doesn’t seem like you.  Oh god, you’re not on steroids or something, are you?”


“No,” Justin chuckled.  “I was talking with Jeremy though, on the flight home, and we figured that you must have been with that other guy cuz he was this great guy in bed, take charge and shit.”


“While I did find it alluring at first, I don’t think it would have lasted.  I mean, I stopped seeing him because of you.  I knew you could give me most of what I wanted.”


“Which was?”


“Mainly a commitment, I knew things were going somewhere with us.  With him, there was no option.”


“Why?”


“Does it make a difference?  He doesn’t believe in marriage, let’s just say that.”


“So you chose me solely on the basis that we might get married someday?”


“That’s not the only reason.”


“I gotta say, that’s a pretty good reason, though.  If you saw yourself marrying me, liking me that much, I take it as a complete win.”


“As much as I enjoyed that side of things, he couldn’t give me tenderness, understanding, all of the things we have in our relationship, with or without sex.  It’s exciting every now and then, but can’t last over the long term.”


“So you’re saying you don’t like me like this, all sexually dominant?”


“I didn't say that,” Jenny laughed.  “But at a time and place that allows for it to go somewhere…”


“My room is right downstairs, Jenny…”


“Could you be more obvious to your parents what we disappear for?  I’m not complaining, but it takes a while from start to finish.  I don’t want your mom walking in and finding on in a delicate situation.”


“Trust me, how I feel right now, there won’t be anything delicate about it…” he growled.


“Fuck.  Let’s plan on going up to the attic during halftime, say we’re working on our final.  If we take a while, at least they’ll think we’re doing school stuff.”


“See, my smart and beautiful woman…”



“Lynn, are you spying on our son?” Paul asked, seeing Lynn standing by the hall.


She silently shushed him, giving him a glance, her eyes widening as she quickly sat down, hearing their footsteps approaching from the hall.


They watched the rest of the parade, Jenny cuddled up against Justin on one couch, Lynn sitting on another couch, Paul sitting in his leather recliner.


They put on a college bowl football game, Justin glad they didn’t have to play and he could be with Jenny and his family. 


Halftime rolled around, Jenny looking at Justin.


“Did you wanna go work on our music final?” she asked. 


“I think I’m good, actually.”


“Really? We’ve got two more weeks before finals.  You don’t want a little practice?”


“Fine,” Justin chuckled. “You’re very convincing.  We’ll be back.”


“No rush,” Lynn sighed, pretending not to have heard their plans.



Justin closed the door to his attic studio, Jenny looking at him with hunger in her eyes.


“Where do we start first?” she asked


“I figured we’d just go straight through the song and work on things as needed as we go.”


“Wait, we’re actually going to work on our final? Not just say we are as an excuse for sex?”


He pulled her into his arms, his bulge pressed against her, making Jenny groan. “As much as I want you right now, I think making you wait for it will be the better option.”


“Want a preview of tonight?” Jenny wondered, her hands bunching parts of her dress.


“No, let’s keep a little mystery.”


“Come on, you gotta give me something, you got me all turned on…”


“This is more fun,” he smirked.


“You’re evil,” she pouted. 


“You love me.”


“Lucky for you,” she sneered.


“Very lucky.  If you need something, we can make out a little, clothes on, hands over clothes.”


“Does underwear count as clothes?”


“No.  I mean, yes.  Fuck… I’m not touching anything beyond this dress.”


“Can I suck you?”


His eyes widened, his brain not having anticipated that option.  His bulge twitched at the thought. “Ummm, I wanna say no, but I also REALLY wanna say yes…”


“I’ll make a deal with you.  You let me suck you now, you give me a long night tonight.”


“Don’t I always? I mean, I love how you taste, I always enjoy that, so what would be different?”


“Do it twice, start and finish with it.”


“I can do that.  But you gotta promise you’ll let me get that second chance, not just want to fuck after the first.”


“You seem confident in your abilities, sir…”


“Are you not?” Justin chuckled.


“Oh, I definitely am.  Deal then. Now, let’s get these pants off, then we can work on our final.”



“You’re sure you don’t need help with anything, Mom?  You have two eager helpers,” Justin offered.


“I have one eager helper.  You, my son, are just gonna try and steal stuff before I can put it on plates.  Be careful of this one, Jenny,” Lynn laughed, pointing a spoon at Justin.  “One year as a kid, maybe like 6 or 7, he ate half my deviled eggs and half a jar of olives before a party started.


“I paid for it, though,” Justin said.  “Couldn’t eat the rest of the night, my stomach hurt so bad.”


“Served you right.  We gave you medicine and you were fine.  You still do it, just not to such an extreme.”


“Her deviled eggs are to die for, though, so it’s worth the risk,” Justin smiled.


“Flattery will get you nowhere, son.  Jenny, if you wanna help, I can find things for you to do.  Justin, enjoy watching the game with your dad…”


“Do as she says, Justin, or you know she’ll talk Jenny into something…” Paul chided.


Justin nodded, not wanting to think of what his mother was capable of talking Jenny into.  With his luck, she’d withhold sex until after they got back to the dorms, driving him crazy for the next 2 days.


A short while later, dinner was ready and on the table.  They still ate in the formal dining room, the table at its smallest, which was still bigger than the table near the kitchen.  There were the typical Thanksgiving foods; roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole.  She’d never been to a Thanksgiving that had deviled eggs or the 7 layer bean dip she’d helped make for during the football game before dinner.  Everything tasted delicious, the conversation was light and upbeat, Jenny trying to stay away from talking about her dad.  


Her mom and brother were going to see him on Saturday.  Justin had offered to take Jenny, but she thought it would be better not to go than come up with some reason to go out.  She would see them all the following Saturday.  


Lynn brought out pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and her mother’s famous peach cobbler for dessert, all homemade.  


“Someday I’ll teach you how to make the cobbler, for now it’s a family secret,” Lynn laughed.  “It’s Justin’s favorite, so be sure to save it for special occasions.”


“She’s lying, once you learn the recipe, make it all the time,” Justin laughed.


“Only if you wanna be out of shape for the NBA,” Jenny jibed, poking at his stomach.  “You’re in peak form now, but after a couple of those cobblers, You’ll need to up your workouts…”


Justin leaned in close.  “As long as I get to work them off with you, I don’t care…”


Jenny playfully pushed him off of her, rolling her eyes.


Justin and Paul did the dishes and put things away, Lynn having earned getting to just sit.  Paul wrapped his arms around Lynn’s shoulders behind the couch, kissing her neck.


“I think we’re gonna turn in.  Good night, see you in the morning.  No plans, so get up whenever, leftovers from breakfast are in the fridge or on the counter.  Love you, Justin,” Lynn said softly.


“Love you too, Mom.  Good night.”


Jenny stayed on the love seat, Justin standing next to her for a bit as Lynn and Paul went downstairs.


Jenny looked up at Justin.  “I haven’t seen him be that affectionate to your mom, you don’t think…”


“I really don’t wanna know, cuz it’ll kill the mood for what I wanna do now…”


“Oh yeah?  Which is what?” she asked, teasing him.


He pulled her up from the couch, into his arms, his arousal pressed firmly against her.  “Look what you did to me.”


“Food baby?” she laughed.  She kissed him sweetly, her hand moving to cup his heat.  “I’m afraid to ask how long you’ve been like this.”


“On and off all day, though this particular time has been since dessert.  Imagining eating off of you, tasting dessert and you all at once.”


“Sounds like it would get messy and sticky…”


“No more than usual,” Justin smirked.


“Ok, THAT is gross.  I love you…” she said, kissing his neck, along his jawline.


“Let me have my fantasies, woman.  They’re all about you anyway.”


“Really?  No celebrity crushes?”


“Is that a thing?  Not like I’ll get to meet any of them, stand a chance…”


“Who?” Jenny asked.


“I dunno, Britney Spears is kinda hot…”


“You could get Britney, just look at you.”


“I don’t need her, I’ve got you.  I’d rather fantasize about you and eventually live them out than fantasize about a person I’ll never meet.”


“Never say never, if one or both of us end up in the music biz somehow.”  


“You’re the only woman I want, celebrity or not.”  He captured her lips with his, pressing his tongue against her lips, Jenny opening softly for him. They hummed against each other, releasing more of the tension they’d built up all day. Justin had some release, but he was eager to reciprocate for Jenny.


“We staying up here on the couch for a bit?” Jenny asked, biting her lower lip.


“Hell no. Last thing I need is to be walked in on. Let’s get to my room, lock the door, and get started.”


He grabbed her hand, practically dragging her downstairs, pressing her against his door after he closed it.


“You’d think we hadn’t done anything for a while, like I hadn’t blown you earlier…”


“I’m more focused on you, baby.”


“Always are. I like that, my ex wasn’t.”


“Less talking, more saying how good things feel.”


He bunched her dress in his hands, pulling it up and off her body. His eyes widened as he saw her in the very see through set of bra and panties.  


“Wow… I mean, I’ve seen you naked plenty of times now, but… wow.”


“You told me to wear something sexy.  I thought about something crotchless, but I figured that might be too over the top.”


“I’m willing to try,” Justin chuckled.


She rolled her eyes.  “The things we do to get men to bang us…”


“Doesn’t take much,” Justin laughed. “Just thinking about you naked, or that blowjob you gave me earlier… fuck.”


“Yeah? It was that good?”


“Still the best I’ve ever had…”


“Is that how this is going to work?” she giggled.


“Every time will be the best time, because it’s you.”


“It didn’t always work like that, babe.”


“Enough talk, more sex,” he growled, capturing her lips with his.  His hands moved to her breasts, teasing her through the bra, not staying for long.  He cupped her ass, giving it a squeeze before giving her a smack.  She jumped at the slight sting.


“Did that hurt, baby?” The way he asked caught her off guard. She figured he’d ask out of concern, but the gravelly tone in his voice said that was what he intended it to do.


“A little.”


“Let me make you feel better…”


She was still standing, Justin going behind her, lowering himself to have her ass in his face.  He knew the exact spot he’d smacked, kissing it sweetly.


“Better?” he asked in that same tone.  She shook her head, curious what he’d do.  “I’ll have to remedy that, then.”  He kissed her flesh, licking it before gently biting down on the area, a squeak emanating from her.


“You’re still wanting to be this dominating guy?  I thought that was just a thing earlier and over.”


“You liked it with HIM, didn’t you?”


“Yeah, but…”


“You don’t like it with me?” 


“I didn’t say that… I just don’t expect this from you all the time.”


“Like you did with him?”


“You give me more than he did, ever could.  As hot as this is, It’s not going to be what I need all the time.”


“So do you want me to stop?”


“Fuck no.”


A smile curled on his lips.  “There’s my good girl.  Now enjoy.”


He pulled the panties off her hips, enjoying the view of her fully naked ass in front of him.  He turned her, taking in her scent.


“So ready for me, aren’t you?”  He edged closer, a groan escaping her throat.  He flicked out his tongue, running it along as much of her as he could reach from the position, making contact with her cluster that sent a shiver down her body.


“I could probably do this right here, but you might want to be on the bed, can’t have you falling in the process…”


She carefully walked over to his bed, an extra swing in her hips as she knew he was watching.  A guttural growl pulled from Justin, Jenny twitching in excitement.  She spread her legs open for him.  “Devour me,” she commanded.


“I’m the one in control right now, so maybe I shouldn’t after all…”


“Justin, PLEASE…”


“I can’t say no to my good girl.”  He dove in, his tongue precise in its movements, licking up her slit before landing on her clit, Justin humming in tasting her, Jenny moaning at the pleasure coursing through her.  


“Oh god, Justin.  Fuck, You’re incredible…” she panted, feeling everything wanting to overpower her.  She grabbed the sheets into her fists, not wanting to hurt him, grabbing onto him too tight. 


Her body shook in release, Justin running his tongue along her, tasting as much of her as he could.


“Again,” he said, returning to her clit, Jenny trying not to scream at the intensity she felt as he began again.


“Oh god, fuck, YES… I’m trying not to scream, alert your parents…”


“I’d do this at center court in front of a packed house, just to show that you’re mine.  No one else gets to have you. I’m yours, and you’re mine.”


“Justin, oh fuck, god yes…”


Her hips bucked wildly as he brought her to the edge, having to press down on her hips to keep her steady and not lose momentum. She grunted in another wave of release, out of breath.


“You’re gonna fuck me now, right? I mean, how do you follow that?” Jenny wondered. 


“Proposing?” Justin replied.


“Wait, WHAT?!” she responded, sitting up on her elbows to look at him.


“Kidding, but wanted to see your response. Not sure if it’s a good thing or not.”


“How could I say no after that? But seriously, don’t ask in the middle of sex. My answer won’t change, but I want the sex to be after I say yes.”


“That sure of us, huh? Already saying yes?”


“I guess I am.”


“Well good to know. I’ll keep that in mind. Now, let’s keep going…”


He laid over her, kissing her deeply, his hands reaching behind her to unhook her bra.  He kissed down her neck, sucking on her through the bra before pulling it off of her.  He grazed her hardened nubs with his teeth, a groan pulling from her throat and her legs clenching together.  His finger entered her, his palm pressing against her clit as he moved in and out of her.  He was everywhere at once, overwhelming her senses and driving her towards oblivion. 


“Fuck, oh god… Justin, yes, YES…”


“Cum for me again baby, you know you want to.”  


She nodded, incapable of speech.  He felt her squeeze around his finger before relaxing in release. 


He put his finger to his lips, sucking her nectar off of it. “Fuck, your taste is addicting. I need one more hit before I fuck you.”


“God, Justin, I don’t think I can…”


“You can, and you will,” he said, sounding almost like an order.  She groaned at how take charge he was, like he’d been doing this forever.  The intensity at which she felt everything once his tongue made contact, her eyes slammed shut and she no longer cared whether anyone could hear them. Words didn’t seem enough, only making guttural, animalistic sounds as she felt the room begin to spin.  She felt like a bright light was beginning to shine, her body feeling like it was on fire, in the best way possible.


Her release surprised him, she was silent, but it shook her hard.


“You ok?” he asked, voice full of concern.


“Best. Orgasm. EVER!” she panted. “Seriously, oh my god… You better fuck me right now before I do it for you.”


“We can arrange that another night. Tonight, I’m in charge.  Get ready, baby.  This won’t be gentle…”


He kissed her deeply, forcefully, slamming into her.  His lips stifled a scream of pleasure at being filled so fully. His pace was an all out sprint; messy, out of control, animalistic. He was a man possessed, needing a release as powerful as what she had experienced. 


His hands roughly grabbed her breasts, her ass, needing her intensely.  “You drive me crazy, I can’t get enough of you. Even when we’ve been at it all night and I’m exhausted, I still want more.  Honestly, I see us being like this for a long time.”


“There’s more to a relationship than sex, Justin.”


“Exactly. I love you, Jenny, completely.”


“Justin… fuck, I’m so close…”


“Let go, baby.  It’ll take me over.”


He kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth as he felt her come undone, taking him with her.  His body lay limp over hers, both panting for breath in the afterglow.


“So intense…” Jenny managed.


“Like he was?” Justin wondered. 


“But different. I meant it, that was more intense than any orgasm I’ve ever had.”


“I feel like I have nowhere to go but downhill now,” Justin chuckled.


“Don’t think of it like that. I’ll still enjoy the fuck out of what we do, don’t you worry.”


“I can’t help but want to compare myself to him.  After what happened between high school and college, the last girl I fell in love with…”


“You wanna make sure I don’t hurt you like she did, I get it.  But here’s the thing, is it’s not just about the sex with us.  With him, that’s all it was, not a lot of deep, personal conversations.  You know me better than he does, did.  He has tried to be more like that, but it’s too late.  I’m with you, this is it, Justin.”


“Were you seeing him when we first slept together?”


“No, I ended things pretty soon after we got together.  Even with us not being super physical, I knew something was different.  Even if things weren’t as great sexually, I’d pretty much made up my mind before that really got started.  Before I knew your ‘secret’, I kept wishing you’d fuck me before we got together, so I knew what you were like and could break things off with him before we became a thing.  He didn’t think you could fulfill me the way that he could, despite me telling him you gave me things he couldn’t.  He’s not taking things well, seeing us around campus…”


“Wait, he goes to the school?  Does he live in our dorm?”


“No.”


“Do we have a class with him?”


“Yeah,” she sighed, not wanting to get into it more than that.  “Then if we’re around campus and things.  Not that it should matter.  We’re together, and I ended things before we became sexually intimate.  He doesn’t know about my dad, I could never open up to him about that.  So you’re very different from him, and we really need to not talk about you versus him anymore.”


“What about your other boyfriend?”


“What about him?”

 

“He wasn’t always focused on you, sexually?”

 

“No.  That’s actually how this all started.  Even though we were broken up, I’d still hook up with him from time to time when I really needed that outlet, and Maddie wanted to help me really get over him.  You know the saying, you can’t get over someone until you get under someone else.  That’s how everything this year started, me trying to get my ex out of my system, only to realize just how much I’d been missing out on sexually.  It got the job done, but I never orgasmed like that with David, my ex, the first guy I was with.”


“Did you love him?”


“I thought I did, yeah.  We were each other’s firsts, but I had no idea what sex was supposed to be like.  He cared more about him getting off that I’d often go without.  So to find a guy that could give me the emotional connection we had, and be phenomenal in bed, which you obviously are… I knew this could be it, even before the sex.  I guess I assumed based on your reputation things would be great, not knowing you were saving that part of yourself.  So for things to go the way they did, this relationship means a lot to both of us.  We wouldn’t be having sex if you weren’t sure I was it for you.”


“Yeah. I knew right away there was something different about you.  I didn’t want you to have the typical impression of me. I really never cared with anyone else, what they thought of me as a person.  They wanted me based on being drunk at frat parties or seeing me play ball, not getting to know me. The way we kept running into each other, I knew it wasn’t meant to be the same meaningless fling.”


He kissed her softly. “I can pinpoint exactly when I knew I loved you.”


“When?” Jenny wondered. 


“That night you came to the fundraiser with me.  Seeing you in that dress, talking art with you.  Telling you what I’d do to you if you were just a fling, and you saying you wanted to be swept off your feet.  I knew things had to be different. You could have done something then and there to try and make me change my mind. I wasn’t sure how you felt until you asked to go back, kissed me.  I knew I was hooked, but once I knew you were too, I had to figure out my plan to sweep you off your feet.”


“It all started with that song at the party, you pretending not to like me.”


“I couldn’t be TOO obvious, I almost pushed you away once…”


“I’m glad you didn’t.  I could never be happy with him like I am with you.”


“I know one thing’s for sure.”


“What?”


“I wanna go again, be the tender lover this time.  Something he’d never be, give your body the attention it deserves that your ex couldn’t give you.”


“Pretty sure you did that in round 1, every time we do this.”


“Are you really saying no to more tonight?” he chuckled. 

 

“Not even a little,” she said, pulling him close, kissing him deeply.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story