Author's Chapter Notes:

11/9/22


“Ummm… how is this going to work?” Jenny asked as they got to the common room, realizing there was the flight of stairs up to Justin’s room.


“If I’ve got you with me, I lean on you and hop up the stairs…”


“I’d say trade rooms with your girlfriend, but I don’t wanna risk walking in on something to get my stuff,” Maddie snarked from the hall.  “You ok, Justin?”


“Just a sprain, coulda been a lot worse.  I could’ve ended my playing career if I tore a ligament or something, so I’m very lucky.  I can handle stairs if it means I get to play, still have a beautiful woman beside me.”


Jenny blushed slightly.  “I’m lucky to have such a loving boyfriend.  Seriously, best relationship ever…”


“I’m lucky I haven’t thrown up from all the cuteness,” Maddie teased.  “Go on upstairs to whatever you’re gonna do…”


Jenny helped Justin upstairs, putting his bag down on the floor.  Justin hobbled to his bed, sitting down on the edge.


“My poor baby, I need to take care of you,” Jenny said.


“Yeah?” Justin asked with a smile.


“Too bad Halloween’s over, I should have bought a sexy nurse costume…”


“You’re plenty sexy without a costume, I prefer you with nothing on, baby.”


“Your room, your rules,” she smirked.  She grabbed the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it off.  Justin groaned lightly as he saw the curve of her naked breasts.


“Seriously, do you even own a bra?” he laughed.


“You know I do, but they get in the way of things like this,” she said, pulling the shirt off over her head.  “Now enjoy the show before I take good care of you…”


She kicked off her boots easily, her hands running down her body, starting at her shoulders, down to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them.


“That’s my job,” Justin said, his eyes dark with arousal.


“Soon enough…”


She traced her fingers over her stomach, to the fly of her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants, revealing a lacy thong as she turned and bent over to pull down her jeans.


“Fuck, you’re so sexy, baby…” Justin sighed.  He reached for his shirt to pull it off.


“No.  I said I’d take care of you, don’t move a muscle.”


She slowly strutted over to him, straddling his lap.  She pulled his shirt over his head, kissing him deeply.  His hands went to her breasts, teasing her with his fingers.  He kissed down her neck, sucking on the hollow of her neck before kissing down to her supple flesh.  


She arched her back as his tongue slowly swept across a rigid peak, teasing her with his teeth gently tugging more.  His hands slid down her curves before resting on her hips, grabbing her ass.


She slowly started to rub against him, a rhythm he found intoxicating.  “I want you so bad, Jenny…”


“The patient gets what he wants,” she smiled, laying him down on the bed. She pulled his pants off his hips, getting up to let them fall onto the floor and pool at his feet.  They turned so Justin was lying along the length of his bed, giving Jenny easier access to everything.  She kissed him, slowly working her way down his body.


“Fuck, yes, please baby…” he begged as her tongue circled his belly button, Justin knowing where she intended to go next.  She pulled his boxer briefs down, revealing his aching length.  She stuck out the tip of her tongue, letting it teasingly swipe at the tip of his manhood before swirling around the head.


He rolled his hips in a need for more.  She obliged, taking his length into her mouth, her tongue grazing over every available inch, sucking gently as she moved her tongue along him.  He was practically shaking with how much this was turning him on, needing to release.


“Baby, I’m gonna cum, and you haven’t even gotten a turn.”


“I think we both know that’s what will happen next.  I have an idea…  Now enjoy this and cum for me.”  She continued her movements, sucking harder on him, feeling him twitch as his balls tightened, his release flooding her mouth.


“Fuck, that was a lot, I wanted to wait until I was back with you to do anything…”


“I took every single drop,” she smiled.  “I kinda like that you can control yourself enough to wait for me.”


“I’ve waited my whole life for you, Jenny.  I can handle a couple days knowing what I’m coming home to.  Speaking of which, I wanna look at apartments on Saturday.”


“Fine.  Don’t lose the moment.  Not gonna lie, the ‘waiting your whole life’ line was really hot.  Say it again.”


He smiled.  “I’ve waited my whole life for you, and it was definitely worth the wait.  You’re everything a woman should be, the one I want, forever.”


“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that was a marriage proposal, not just something to say during sex…”


“Trust me, you’ll know if it’s a proposal,” he laughed.  “Now do I get to make you feel good?”


“Mmm, we can arrange that.  Stay right there.”


She raised herself so she was almost hovering over him, her breasts in his face, Justin eagerly nibbling and sucking on her.  She moved, pressing her arms against the wall as she got herself into position. 


“I’ve never done this with anyone, so it’s different for me too,” she said.


“I like that, being the first one you do things with,” he growled.


She’d more or less straddled his face, her core achingly close to his mouth. He gently grabbed her thighs, helping lower her just enough to reach what he needed, his tongue slowly tasting her before digging into his work. 


“Fuck, this is so good, baby,” she groaned, trying not to move so he wouldn’t lose that perfect angle and spot.  


Justin found the whole thing exciting, knowing he was the first for this, twitching back to attention as she responded.  He’d loved pleasing whoever he was with, but Jenny took it to a completely different level.


He tightened his grip on her thighs, sucking on her harder, knowing she was close. Her breathing and shaking gave him all of her signs, feeling her slump in release. 


“My god, you are incredible,” she panted, kissing him deeply.   She smiled, feeling his arousal as she lowered herself down to lie over him.  “Ready again so soon?”


“Always, baby,” he said, pressing his lips to hers. 


“You can lie down like that or sit up, up to you. Lying down you get quite a view, sitting up gives you better access to kiss or suck on things…”


“Tough choice,” he laughed, moving to sit up.  “I’m pretty sure I can…”


“Let me take care of you, baby,” she said, pressing her finger to his lips.  


She kissed him, lowering herself to slide over his thick arousal, both of them groaning. 


“Fuck, it’s like our first time..”


“You remembered,” she lilted as she smiled. 


“I’ll never forget that night, how you felt surrounding me, taking me where I’d never been before. It feels just as incredible now as it did then…”


“Fuck, you’re so perfect, stretching me just right every damn time. This feels so good…”


“Ride me, baby, fuck.”


“Yes…”


She continued her rhythm, Justin’s hips moving in time with hers, his lips all over her. Everything felt so good yet he needed more at the same time. He grabbed her hips, leading her into a faster rhythm, trying to keep his eyes open, watch her fall apart for him. 


“I’m gonna cum,” he whispered.


Their rhythm became chaotic and messy, Jenny groaning as she felt her release barreling through her; feeling Justin’s cock twitch and pulse his release into her.


He held her close, still deep inside her as they came back down to earth.  Justin peppered her with kisses. 


“Fuck, you’re one sexy nurse… Taking very good care of me.”


“Remind me to go out and buy a costume, do this again and again and again.”


“You don’t need a costume for that,” he chuckled.  “I know we finished it a while ago, but next week we’re just watching V for Vendetta.  I say we skip class tomorrow, and I can fuck my nurse all night long.”


“Oh god, yes please…”


“I’m just glad it’s my ankle and not my knee. I can still fuck you in so many ways without hurting myself.”


“Whenever you’re ready, baby.”



Jenny woke up the next morning, her muscles sore, but a smile on her face.  Justin’s arm was draped over her, wrapping around her waist.  She curled into him, feeling his arm wrap tighter around her.


“Good morning,” he croaked, voice full of sleep.


“What time is it?” she wondered.


Justin grabbed his phone from the nightstand.  “9:45…”


“Well, we definitely missed being on time to Sci Fi Lit, but there’s still time to make Chasez’s class,” she sighed.


“I’d rather stay in bed with you,” he smiled.


Jenny knew there could be hell to pay if she missed his class, likely a long text thread or phone calls questioning her absence.  Not that it mattered, she wasn’t with him anymore.  She still hadn’t told Justin about the kiss, knowing there wouldn’t be a good time to do so.


It was now or never.  “Justin, I need to tell you something, and I’m not sure how to say it…”


“Really?” he asked excitedly.  “We hadn’t exactly been careful, but really?”


“What do you think I mean?” she asked nervously.


“You’re pregnant.”


“No.  God, no Justin.  I… on Saturday… I saw the other guy.  He was at the funeral, and we talked for a bit, and then…”


“You slept with him,” Justin said, his voice deflated.


“No.  He kissed me, I kissed him back, but nothing more.  I let it stop there, I shouldn’t have even let him kiss me.”


“As long as nothing more happened, and you feel guilty about it, thank you for telling me.”


“I’m so sorry, Justin.  He started to open up to me, something he couldn’t do before.  He was finally being vulnerable, but I left before more could happen, you flashed in my mind and I knew I couldn’t mess things up for us.”


“I’m glad I wasn’t an afterthought.  I’m not happy, but I understand.”


“That’s part of why I did the things I did last night.  My way of making sure you know I want you, doing things with you I haven’t done with anyone else.”


“Most of which I hope we can do again on a regular basis,” he smiled.


“As long as you aren’t mad at me about this, yes.”


“You gave me great sex as an apology and out of guilt.  I think you’re forgiven,” he joked.


“Seriously though, I felt so bad about everything.”


“Enough.  How about a morning quickie before our next class?”



Jenny walked to class alone, promising Justin she would take notes for him if they were discussing anything new.  It was the last week of classes before finals, they would either be cramming things in, or reviewing.  She’d grabbed his books and set him up to study in bed and rest his ankle until he had a therapy session later in the day.


She sat in the classroom, JC surprised but also content seeing her sitting alone.  He touched on things they hadn’t covered yet, trying to cover as much of the material as possible before the end of the term.  Since their final was the performance, there was no test to make sure they knew what he was covering.  Jenny felt less pressure to take notes, only noting things she deemed important enough to know moving forward, new information.


She felt JC’s eyes on her more than she had in a while, knowing he could do so because Justin wasn’t there.  She did her best to avoid eye contact, while also trying not to be too obvious to other students.


Class ended, Jenny trying to make a bee line for the door.  “Ms. Thomas, a word?” JC said, Jenny sighing and slowly walking towards him.


“Yes, professor,” she replied quietly as other students walked by.


JC waited until the other students were gone, leaving them alone.  “I’m hoping all is well with you and Mr. Timberlake…”


“That’s a crock of shit and we both know it.  He sprained his ankle during the game on Saturday, he’s resting per team doctor’s orders.  I took notes and will be giving them to him later.”


JC’s face turned serious.  “Jenny, about what happened on Saturday…”


“It was a mistake.  I shouldn’t have gone to your apartment, let you kiss me, kiss you back.”


“You felt nothing?” he asked, his eyes questioning.


“I…  Not nothing, but something I shouldn’t be exploring.  Nothing has changed, Josh.  You’re still married, still my professor, and I’m in love with Justin.”


“But you still have feelings for me?”


“Of course.  But nothing I can act on, I’m sorry.”


“Do you regret anything between us?”


“No, well… maybe.  Just things once Justin and I got together, cheating on him with you.  He understood and seemed ok with it, but I shouldn’t have put him in that position.”


“I shouldn’t have put you in that position…”


“You put me in a lot of positions,” she giggled.  “I learned well, using them to my advantage.”


“I don’t need to hear about you using me fucking you to help you with a boy…” JC said, almost gritting his teeth.   


“He’s all man, believe me,” she replied, curious to see his reaction.


“I’d say we’ll see about that, but you’ve made your decision.  I still want you to come to Toons the Saturday after finals.  We go on at 9.”


“We?”


“Some friends of mine.  Not really a band, but yeah.  We play around a bit, mostly covers, some original stuff.”


“I’ll be there, no worries.”


“I’d prefer you come alone, or at least without him.”


“I can’t promise that, especially when you’re involved.”


“What are you insinuating?”


“That you’ll try something, especially if I’m alone or without Justin.  I should get back to him, give him notes before my next class. I’ll see you on Wednesday, professor…”

 

JC let her go without another word, knots forming in his stomach. We’ll see if she changes her mind at the show, once she hears the song I wrote for her…



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story