Justin sat, sipping on a cup of coffee as they had breakfast.  “You ready for today?”


“It’s just apartment hunting.  You sure you can walk on your ankle now?  I don’t want to aggravate it…”


“It’s been a week, I’ll be careful if that makes you happy.  We’re just checking out two places close to campus.  Both are basically across the street from campus, two different sides.  One is directly across campus, the other is like one block over.”


“How are we already at finals week?  It feels like just yesterday you were helping me with that box of books,” Jenny sighed.


“Soon I’ll be helping you carry it again, this time into our apartment…”


“Hopefully we don’t trip this time,” she laughed.


“No promises, looking into those beautiful eyes of yours.”


“These old things?  Please, it was YOURS I got lost in, you made me forget curbs even existed until you tripped.  Lucky thing you didn't hurt yourself then…”


“I’ve been very lucky this year.  4 months since we met, together for 2 months, eventually planning forever.  I like this feeling, ya know?”


“Yeah,” she said, taking his hand in hers.  “I do.  I like it a lot.”


Justin took his last bite of food on the table, savoring it as he was savoring a lot of things lately.  “Alright, shall we go to the first place?”


They headed to the west edge of campus, crossing the street to a large apartment building nestled among the business buildings.  It almost felt like it had once been a hotel, large and grand 50 years ago.  


They went to the leasing office, meeting a woman in her mid 30s, dressed more professionally than for the job she had.  She looked more like a power attorney than working for an apartment complex.


“The one we have available is on the 3rd floor.  We have elevators so that make things a bit easier with moving in and out.  Let’s go take a look.”


They went up to the third floor, the woman unlocking a door.  “Since it’s on the east end of the complex, it’ll get morning sun but none of the heat in the afternoon and evening during summer.  It also has air conditioning just in case it gets too hot.”


The apartment was small, 700 square feet, but seemed to make good use of the space.  The entryway opened up into the kitchen area and living area.  Jenny could already see a couch and a couple chairs, a TV against the opposite wall, seeing the cable outlet already available.  She imagined doing small dinner parties, double dates with Maddie and Jeremy, having their parents over for dinners, or Justin cooking for her just because.  She smiled at the counter space, thinking of all the options for kitchen sex when they just couldn’t control themselves.


It had a couple small closets in the short hallway leading to the bedroom.  Jenny looked at the closet, having mirrored sliding panels.  Justin had a smirk on his face that Jenny knew to be thinking something dirty, intrigued by what he was thinking and made a mental note to ask once they were alone, maybe get a sneak preview later.


The windows faced the campus, getting a view of the library and other classroom buildings.  Not a bad view, Jenny smiling at the morning light streaming into their window, waking up next to him in their own place.  No matter where they chose to live, she was excited about the reality of waking up to him every day, going to bed with him every night.


They looked at the bathroom; small but had everything they’d need.  Justin smirked at her, clearly thinking of the shower sex they could have with no interruptions, Jenny clenching her legs at the thought of it.


They toured the rest of the property.  It had a small gym and pool, on site coin operated laundry services similar to the dorms.  Jenny thought she might use the gym, though she had access to the bigger one at school like Justin did.  Maybe the one there would be less crowded.  It had a sauna, something the school didn't have, at least not in the gym.  She felt a flood of excitement at the possibility of being in a sauna with him, getting things heated up before going back to their bedroom.  


They left the complex hand in hand, ready to talk about things as they walked to the next complex.  “Lots of potential, my mom will love decorating it,” Justin said.


“Oh, is she going to live with us?” Jenny quipped.


“No, but she’ll buy whatever we need to make it our perfect place…”


“I can’t argue with that,” she giggled.


“All professionally moved so we won’t have to do much.  A nice couch, big TV on the wall, super comfy bed…  Even what I have right now could use an upgrade.  Though it could all be used crap if it means I get to wake up to you every morning…”


“What were you smirking about in the bedroom?” she wondered.


“Those mirrored doors, could be kinda hot to watch ourselves fuck, see the look on each other’s faces when we cum doing it doggy style.”


“My eyes are usually shut by that point, but I can try,” she laughed.  “Our we moving in together or just renting out a place to fuck?”


“Both.  I expect a sharp uptick in our fucking for a while, break in the place; hopefully move in between semesters so we have plenty of time during the day, stay up late at night…”

 

They passed the coffee shop, Jenny turning the familiar corner, past the door JC would open for her.  No, please no…

 

Her breathing became uneasy as Justin walked past the door, walking further down to the main entrance of the building.  Jenny’s heart began to race as a young man greeted them and led them to the elevator.  She tried to remain calm, all but losing it when she saw him push the button for the 5th floor.  She hoped maybe they would look at an apartment the opposite direction from his apartment, only to be led down the same familiar hallway.  She gulped as she walked past his door, eyes widening as the man unlocked the door next to JC’s.


No… please just be a sample and not the one we’d actually move into… she begged to any and every god that could hear her thoughts.  

 

Of course, being a newer building, the apartment was beautiful, stainless steel appliances instead of stark white like the previous place.  It felt more modern and comfortable instead of sterile.  She hadn’t thought about it then, but soon realized how much color the first place would need compared to this one.


Then she heard something.  Softly through the walls came music.  It wasn’t like a stereo blasting, she could tell JC was playing his keyboard on the other side.  It was very faint, so not like it would be a bother, especially hearing music compared to the TV.


“Music major,” the man smiled.  “I hear he’s been working on a lot of stuff lately, the last tenants enjoyed hearing him play when they could hear it.”


She internally gasped at wondering what else his neighbors had heard, especially on the other side by his bedroom.  A thought suddenly came to her.  Maybe he would be able to hear her and Justin going at it in the kitchen or living room, making sure he knew how taken care of she was every night.  The perfect punishment, living next door to a woman he once held claim to, hearing her being properly fucked every night by someone who could give her everything she needed.


The apartment had a feature she’d never noticed at JC’s, probably because it was behind a door.  It had its own washer and dryer in unit, no need to go to a laundry room.  The bathroom was pretty similar, dark stained wood doors instead of all white, but the similar tub and shower combo.  The bedroom looked out onto another building in the complex, nothing spectacular.  


The bedroom had two windows, and the sliding doors to the closet were plain white.  Jenny wondered if they could put a mirror up somewhere in the room.  The look on Justin’s face told her he was wondering the same thing, Justin wrapping his arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip and pulling her close to him.


“There’s a pool and gym, and there’s a clubhouse area for parties that can be rented out if you need the extra space.”


“It’s a great location, for sure,” Justin said.  “Near campus without seeing it, the coffee shop downstairs, I like having the laundry in the unit.  Babe, what do you think?”


“Oh… yeah, it’s great.  It’s not quite so stark white like the other place we saw.”


Justin noticed how quiet she was, wondering what was on her mind.  They finished the tour of the complex before heading to the coffee shop for something to drink and to talk about things.


“So, I really like the one upstairs if I had to pick between the two,” Justin said.


“Yeah, I like the laundry so close, not having to have coins available.  I know it means we’ll pay more for electricity and stuff for it, but I also feel less guilty if I need to throw one thing in compared to having a full load.  No one to judge me for it.  The clubhouse could be nice if we wanna do a party, not worry about our apartment getting wrecked.”


“I wanna meet the guy next door, could be fun doing some jam sessions together, like at the dorms.”


“I do have one problem with this last place though…” Jenny sighed.


“What?  It’s pretty perfect.”


“The other guy lives in the complex.  I’m afraid of running into him all the time.”


“Oh.  Ummm, well, I’ll be with you.  You haven’t been to his apartment lately, have you?”

 

Just last weekend while you were away, she thought.  “No, I haven’t.”

 

“I admit I don’t like him being so available, but we’ll be living together, hopefully I’ll be with you a lot of the time to keep you from anything.”


“Ok, that almost sounds like you don’t trust me.”


“It’s HIM I don’t trust. You kept going back to him even once we were together, I worry there’s some pull there still.”


“Then you don’t trust me to say no…”


“If these are the only two options we have, which would you want?” he asked, trying to avoid a fight.


“I like the one upstairs. I’m sad it doesn’t have a balcony like the other one. There’s stuff we could put in to make it like the other one.”


“Such as?”


“A dresser with a giant mirror on it…”


“We can definitely make that work,” Justin smiled.  He stood, pulling her up from her seat and walking towards the door.


“Where are we going in such a rush?” she laughed. 


“My room, try out what we could do in front of that mirror…”



Finals week started. Their Sci Fi final was on Wednesday, Music Theory on Thursday.  It felt odd to wake up Monday morning and not have a class to get to.


“Do you have any finals today?” Justin asked, his voice sleepy.


“Not til tomorrow, no,” Jenny yawned. She smiled as she felt him pull her closer to him, his arousal twitching at her response.


“A little morning something?” Justin whispered, softly kissing her neck.


“Hmmm,” she sighed. “I could use more sleep… Though the idea of sex with my super hot boyfriend first thing in the morning sounds great…”


“We’ve been studying all weekend after looking at apartments, we deserve a little break.”


“Why do I feel we won’t take a break today, just sex all day?”


“I mean, we need to eat at some point, go to the bathroom, stretch a little…” he laughed. 


“I’m ok with a longer morning session before grabbing some food.”


“Where to start?” Justin wondered aloud.  His hands traced down her arm, onto her naked body.  He loved the routine they’d gotten into, going to bed naked even if they weren’t planning on anything; being ready if the opportunity presented itself.  Being naked usually meant opportunities abounded, neither of them complaining.


“I don’t know, but I do wanna go over our song a couple times, then relive our first time again…”


“Is that how it’s gonna be? We sing or hear that song and make love?”


“Make love, huh?”


“Well, it was my first time, it wasn’t this wham bam kinda thing.  It was sensual, sexy as fuck…” he said, nuzzling her neck, his hands finding her breasts.


“Mmmm.  That’ll be after lunch. Now, I want a proper fucking…”

 

“Whatever you want, you got it.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story