Author's Chapter Notes:

11/11/22

“Justin, what do you mean, this is our place?  We never even toured here.”


“I told my parents we were looking, how we didn't like the two places we looked.  Dad knows a guy, they got a tour and got us this place.  Mom wanted to push for the penthouse, but there’s no way we could afford the rent on our own after graduation.  Mom immediately started buying furniture and things.”


“It’s just so sudden…”


“Honestly I think this fed her for a bit, she won’t be planning our wedding for a bit now,” Justin laughed. “You like it though?”


“I love it.  Why are we all dressed up though?”


“I wanted to throw you off a little. I’ll make dinner for us, we’ll have our first night in our new place.  Slowly move things over during the break.”


“When did you find out about all this?”


“This morning. Mom brought me, showed me around. It has a great balcony, nice view of the city, the stainless steel kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, and a bathroom perfect for shower sex,” he said, growling his voice on the part about the bathroom.  “Everything we liked about both places all in one, not that far from campus.”


“Is that why you’ve been quiet and secretive all day?” she wondered. 


“You had one last final, so that helped me a little, yeah.  Go sit and turn on the TV, let me get started on dinner.”


She sat down on what was sure to be the most comfortable couch she’d ever sat on, turning on the TV. She settled on reruns of something, glad to have some down time after finals. She was surprised it was in her brand new apartment with Justin, but she also wasn’t going to complain.


She began to smell dinner, the pleasant aroma wafting through the open floor plan.  She watched him as he cooked, his back to her as he attended to something on the stove.


A few minutes later he sat next to her on the couch. “Dinner is in the oven. Not too long, basically to melt the cheese on top,” he smiled. 


“It smells amazing.  How did I get so lucky?”


“With what?” he asked. 


“You. I have a boyfriend that’s so hot, a great cook, and incredible in bed…”


“Hey, that’s goes both ways, baby,” he said, pulling her into him, nuzzling her neck.  “I can’t wait for later, you’re practically popping out of that dress as it is.  I could just eat you out…”


“I think the phrase is ‘eat you up’…”


“I said what I said.”


“I’m sure you will after dinner.”


“I’m saying it now, after that’s finished, I wanna take you out on the balcony, enjoy the view.”


“Why not between dinner and sex?”


“Because I wanna dance with my woman in our new apartment.”


“We could dance outside.  We could just sing our song to each other.”


“Mmmm, there’s an idea. No more finals, no more thinking…”


“Unless it’s ways to have sex,” she laughed. 


“Ok, fine…”


A buzzer went off as Justin’s hand was reaching her breast, Justin groaning in defeat.  “Don’t wanna burn dinner.  I’ll finish up soon, I’ll let you know when to come to the table.”


Jenny looked around, still in awe that this was her new apartment. She thought they still had time to find the perfect place, only to have it plopped in her lap.


“It doesn’t feel real, does it?” Justin asked, getting dinner out of the oven and finishing putting things together.  “It feels like it’s a hotel, or someone else’s place. We didn’t pick it out, choose the furniture and decor, move everything in.  Yet I love it.”


“Yeah.  It’s not what I would have picked myself, but probably because of how expensive I’m sure this all was.”


“Mom does this for a living, I’m sure she got deals, pulled some strings.  But you really like it?”


“If I had no fear of cost, I’d have picked things out very close to this. It’s a dream come true. Apple didn’t fall far from the tree…”


“Dinner is ready, come and sit.”


She got up, Justin pulling out her chair for her. The table was black, with grey upholstered chairs.  The plates were square with rounded edges, white with black brushstrokes on the inside.


“I feel like I’m eating on art,” Jenny said.


Justin had made a salad with a vinaigrette dressing, stuffed mushrooms, roasted veggies, and stuffed shells.  It all looked and smelled amazing, Jenny excited to eat.


“You’re spoiling me, Justin. I could get used to this…”


“I don’t mind, it’s fun for me.  Another way I get to make you happy.”


He watched as she took her first bites of everything, smiling as he saw her face, Jenny enjoying all of it.  “How do I get to make YOU happy?” Jenny wondered. 


“Every day I wake up to see you next to me makes me happy.  You do plenty to make me happy.”


“I try…” Jenny shrugged. 


“You succeed, every day I wake up with you by my side.”


They finished dinner, Justin making sure she didn’t lift a finger in doing dishes after.  “Spoiling me…” she chirped.


“For one night.  Ok, more than that probably, but if I want to, let me do it.  I imagine doing the dishes a lot, you’re pregnant and I’m the doting husband, Daddy to be.”


“You really went from us getting married to me being pregnant?” Jenny laughed.


“Do you not want kids?” he asked, surprised.


“No, I do, it’s just… I guess we hadn’t really talked about more long term things like kids.”


“It has pretty much been school or sex, hasn’t it?” he smirked.


“Hey, I’m not complaining,” she laughed.  “At least it’s good that we both want kids, discussing that now.  I guess I figured that you wanting to marry me someday already put you in another league…”


“Compared to him?” Justin asked.


“Compared to anyone.  Not even David wanted to marry me, just waiting around for the girl he does want.  The other guy, marriage isn’t his thing, so…”


“I’m the only choice you have, right?” Justin sighed.


“Justin, you know it’s not like that.  You know I love you.  I said it to David, not really knowing much better, but I never said it to the other guy.  You know I love you, how deeply I love and care about you.  If you were that unsure, we wouldn’t be having sex.”


“No, you’re right.  That’s why I wanted to move forward, knowing what I felt for you, knowing you’ve said you felt the same way.  Sorry, it’s just old stuff is coming back up.  We said we loved each other, yet she slept with someone else.  It was really hard for me to be ok with you seeing him, even if you wanted me at the end of the day.  Knowing someone else was getting that from you.”


“Then I ended things.  I know I slipped up recently with the kiss, but it’ll never happen again.  I’ve told him it’s over, I love you and can have with you what I can’t have with him or anyone else.”


He walked over to her, taking her hands and pulling her into his arms.  “Let’s go out to the balcony,” he said softly.  He opened the door to the balcony from the living room, the cool night air hitting them.  Justin wrapped his arms around her, her back pressed against his body.  They looked out to their view of the city, all the lights down below, seeing for miles.  “Kinda romantic, isn’t it?  All these lights…”


“Yeah, it is,” she smiled.  They stood for a while, Justin holding her in his arms.  She rested her head on his chest, Justin kissing the top of her head.


She turned to face him, looking up at him.  “I’m sorry if I’ve made things come up, I do love you, so much…”


“I know,” Justin said, pulling her lips to his.  The kiss was soft and gentle, perfect.  He slowly pulled back.  “Wait on the couch until I come get you.”


He led her inside, Jenny sitting on the couch as Justin headed into the master bedroom.  She realized in that moment there was another bedroom they’d walked past on their way into the apartment.  She got up, looking into the room.  It had a nice futon currently in couch position, a desk, and Justin’s instruments from his attic and bedroom at the house.  She smiled, thinking of the music Justin could play for her, songs they could write together, sing together.  She went back to the couch, waiting for Justin to be ready for her, whatever that meant.


“Come on in, babe,” he called, his voice somewhat faint in the quiet apartment.  She went down the short hallway, the room dark except for candles lit on the deep headboard of the bed.  The bed had slate gray sheets, Jenny seeing a painting of a heart using splattered paint hanging above the bed.


Justin lay on the bed in a white wifebeater and his pants, his arms draped over his head and the pillows.  Almost like he was doing a photoshoot, trying to be extra sexy for her.


“Wow… quite the setup here,” she giggled.  “If you really wanted to seduce me, you’d have been naked on this bed.”


“That would be too easy.  You’re still fully dressed, can’t have too much of a lead.  Give you something to work with…”


“Oh, you give me plenty to work with,” she chuckled.


“I want tonight to be special, our first time in our new place.  You ok with making out a little before moving forward?”


“Oh, I guess I can be ok with that…”  She walked to the edge of the bed, getting onto it and beside Justin.


He kissed her, his kiss soft but wanting more. He deepened the kiss, his tongue pressing past her lips.  His movements were slow, purposeful.  His fingers snaked into her hair, pulling her somehow closer, locking her against him. She groaned at how sweet yet possessive it was.  He was hers and she was his.


Her hand traced under his wifebeater, feeling his muscles ripple against her fingers.  He didn’t need abs like that for basketball, but she was thankful nonetheless.


They kissed for a while before Justin carefully moved his hands to the shoulders of her dress, sliding the sleeves down her arms, exposing her breasts.  He pulled back, looking at her.


“God, you get more beautiful every time I look at you.”  He grabbed a candle, blowing it out. “I want to try something in a minute…”


“Ok,” she sighed, waiting for whatever came next.  She groaned as he kissed his way from her ear, down her neck, before taking a hardened peak to his lips.  She loved the attention he gave her body, the things he made her feel.


He slowly pulled away from her again. “Close your eyes and trust me.”


She was a little nervous now but did as she was told. She was soon rewarded with his hands roaming her upper body, feeling an extra warmth.


“What…?” she wondered, opening her eyes.


“I got a massage candle.  You melt a little, let it cool a bit, then you use it to massage.  I thought this might be a nice thing to do after the stress of finals, be something for our first time here.  You missed the one thing I made sure we had in here…”


He flicked his head, Jenny seeing a large mirror attached to their dresser, a smile spreading across her face.


“Starting off gentle, but our finish will be anything but…” he growled, Jenny feeling a pooling between her legs.


His hands kneaded her shoulders, his lips kissing her neck and breasts before his hands took over.  It was relaxing and yet passionate, igniting a fire within her she needed more of.  He’d grab more of the wax as he needed it, his hands moving down her stomach.


Jenny shimmied out of her dress on the bed, Justin using more of the wax on her legs, starting at her knees. He slowly worked his way up her thighs, her legs almost quivering with need. 


His hands rested on her hips, playing with the edge of her lace thong.  “God, I’m so ready for you, Jenny.  I wanna just take you now, fuck you so good…”


“Justin, yes… Do it.”


“But I haven’t…”


“You will. Just hearing the desperate need in your voice, I need you to fuck me.”


He pulled her up onto her knees, facing her towards the mirror. “Watch yourself as I suck these beautiful parts of you…”


He moved his lips to her breast, biting more forcefully on her than he normally would.  She felt strange at first, watching herself, knowing how he turned her on but not how she looked during it.  She watched her face change, the pure pleasure on her face as he moved himself lower. 


She could barely see him in the mirror as he buried his face in her folds, her eyes widening at the sensation.  Did she always look like this? She was intrigued, at how she looked and that Justin and JC both found it sexy.  She soon didn’t care about anything but the impending orgasm coursing through her body. He sucked harder on her, groaning as he felt her body preparing for release, tipping her over the edge.


She panted, catching her breath, Justin moving up to kiss her.


“I’m a very lucky woman that you find those faces sexy,” she giggled, Justin pulling her close. 


“Oh, I definitely do.  Are you ready?”


“You really have to ask?” she laughed. 


“I could do that all over again…”


“And then I’d pass out, so I’m definitely not wanting that.”  She bent down into position, Justin eagerly moving behind her.


They looked at each other in the mirror, Justin having a sly smirk on his face. They continued to watch each other as he pressed into her, groaning with need. His pace was determined, fast but not out of control.  


“Fuck, you’re so sexy,” Justin growled, eyes flitting between her face and her breasts in the mirror.


“God, this is incredible… fuck, yes, YES…”


“I’m not gonna last long baby, this is so damn hot.”


Justin focused on making it last as long as possible, Jenny’s groans and sounds combined with the mirror was almost too much.  He closed his eyes, wanting to focus until he was right at the edge, watch Jenny fall over the edge with him. 


He felt her tightening around him, knowing this was it. “Hang on baby, oh fuck…”


“Yes… JUSTIN!” Jenny shouted as she felt herself explode with pleasure, looking at Justin as he released within her.


“God, that was…” Justin panted.


“Yeah.  No words for what just happened,” she gasped. She smiled as he lowered his body, kissing her back before pulling away with a quiet groan.


“We didn’t get to dance,” Justin sighed. 


“You wanna dance before the next round?” Jenny laughed. 


“Yeah, I think I do…”

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story