Jenny woke up the next morning, the sunlight streaming gently through the window across their bed.  Justin’s side of the bed was empty, the bathroom door wasn’t closed and the light was off.


She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around her, realizing she had no other clothes there. She walked down the hall, seeing Justin making breakfast in just his boxer briefs.


“Good morning,” she smiled. “I could really get used to this…”


“That’s kinda the plan,” Justin replied.  “Spoil you into being mine forever…”


“So far it’s working. We’re still on for the double date tonight?”


“Going to Toons, right?”


“Yeah. I think we’re doing dinner right over there, too.”


“If we don’t have reservations, what would you think of going to ‘my’ restaurant?”


“You just want a cheap dinner,” Jenny laughed. 


“You know it’s more than that.  I get to show you off again, begin to make you part of the family…”


“Show me off, huh?  We’re not engaged yet, I don’t see a ring on this finger,” she teased.


“Trust me, we’ll go back once that happens. Not gonna do it there, but share the news with all of them for sure…”


“I like that talking like this doesn’t scare you off.  We’re only 21, lots ahead of us, and you’re totally ok with the idea of being engaged, married, kids…”


“I know what I want. Did it happen sooner than I thought it might? Yeah, but better before everything gets crazy if I get drafted than wondering if someone likes me for me.  You love me as I am, not because of my possibilities beyond us as a couple. You support my want to be in the NBA, but I know you’ll support me if that doesn’t work out.  I have no reason to be afraid of that when it’s the real deal.”


She was suddenly wanting to cancel her plans tonight, not going to see JC. She knew everything she needed to know, nothing JC could say or do could change how much she loved Justin.  They could just go out to dinner, maybe go to a different club, then go back to their apartment and have amazing sex.


Suddenly, a different thought occurred to her.  “I need to get some clothes from my dorm room, all I have is what I wore last night.”


Justin smiled, looking up at her.  “Go check the closet.”


She walked back into the bedroom, sliding open the closet door.  Most of her clothes were already there, finding underwear and things in the dresser.  She went back out to the kitchen in the towel.


“When? How? You only found out yesterday…”


“I texted Maddie, she helped me grab a bunch of stuff and put it in my car, and I brought it all in. She helped me out with making sure you had your outfit for last night all ready so you wouldn’t have to dig for anything and find it was missing.”


“So SHE knew before I did that we were moving in together?”


“You better believe she’s helping me pick out your ring, she knows that part of you that I don’t yet.  I’ve told my mom to make sure you get a say in what you want for the wedding.”


“What I want, or what WE want?”


“As long as I show up and you’re my wife that day, I’m good with whatever you want me to wear, eat, dance to, all of it.  I wanna give you your dream, cuz you’ll be giving me mine.”


“I think someone just sweet talked their way into a little kitchen counter sex later…”


He walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her.  “It’s not sweet talk if it’s true, sincere…” He kissed her lips gently, his tongue teasing hers without entering her mouth.  “Later. Breakfast is just about ready, then you better believe I’m gonna be ready to collect on that kitchen counter sex…”



“I gotta say, I’m glad you’re wearing this out tonight,” Justin said, watching her get ready. She had on a black bra and a black semi see through long sleeved shirt and a red beaded mini skirt. She was finishing her makeup, silver hoop earrings in and black thigh high boots completing the outfit.  “You’re sexy and you own it.  I gotta say I can’t wait to get you back home tonight, might need a little something out at the club…”


Her legs clenched in excitement of something in public, the risk of getting caught doing something dirty.  She grabbed a long black jacket that could hide some of her outfit at dinner, knowing it wasn’t exactly super appropriate, but that Justin didn’t care.


They heard a buzz at the door, Justin buzzing Maddie and Jeremy into the lobby. Justin and Jenny took the elevator down to meet them before getting into Justin’s car.


They drove to the restaurant, Maddie impressed by the look of it without knowing Justin had connections. Jenny wanted to see if she could tell based on interactions with the staff.


Justin was super friendly with everyone, their waitress striking up conversation and asking about him and Jenny, but Maddie being none the wiser.  They ordered dinner, and it wasn’t until they were finished and ready to leave that Maddie sensed something off.


“Don’t we need to pay the bill?” Maddie wondered.


“Nope. Tip the server, sure, but otherwise no.”


“You know somebody that hooked us up?”


“You could say that, yeah,” Justin chuckled, taking Jenny’s hand.


They walked to his car, driving back to the apartment to park his car. The club was only a couple short blocks away, it didn’t make sense to pay for parking when they lived so close. 


“It’s a nice night, not super cold given it’s December,” Jenny said as they walked. Downtown was lit and decorated for the holiday season, trees wrapped with twinkling lights.


“We’ll have to do Christmas in the Park next week, since we don’t have school now,” Maddie suggested. “I know you guys still have games, we could go after a win, or a night without a game.  Kiss under the fake show, that’s pretty romantic…”


“For now, let’s get to the club so we can dance with our beautiful ladies,” Jeremy said, wrapping an arm around Maddie’s waist, pulling her in to kiss her cheek.


They arrived at the club, the line to get in was decent for a Saturday night. Once inside, Justin and Jeremy went to the bar to get drinks while the girls found a spot near the stage to stand. There was a drum set, keyboard, guitar, and bass up on stage, a couple mics up on stage, one in the middle of the stage.  There was no logo for the band name, nothing even mentioned at the front door. Jenny hoped she was at the right spot, but also not caring if she still got to dance with Justin. 


The club was still playing regular dance music before the band went on.  The girls were dancing, enjoying the music when the guys came over with their drinks. They sipped their drinks as they danced, having a good time. 


They saw guys take the stage, Justin’s eyes widening in surprise.  “Did you know our professor was performing here tonight?  He never said anything during class…”


“No, I had no clue…” Jenny lied.


“Thanks for coming out tonight, we’re gonna do some original songs tonight for you guys.  This first one is called ‘You Got Me’.  Hope you like it.”


The band started to play, JC taking the mic.  Jenny realized she’d never actually heard him sing, wondering if that was something too personal and intimate, something he didn’t do for the girls he saw.  Hearing his voice like this was a whole new experience, something that affected her more than she’d thought it would.


Justin held her close, dancing with her to the music.  It felt weird, dancing with Justin while JC sang to them, but she was enjoying having Justin by her side, things feeling so right.


The next song has a funkier beat, an interesting intro.  “This one’s for all the ladies in here tonight,” JC smiled.  “Some girls dance with women…”


They danced to the song, Maddie grabbing Jenny as the chorus started.  It wasn’t lost on Justin or Jeremy how hot it was, JC noticing from onstage with a smirk.


The song ended, the band quiet for a moment. “This next song, well, is for those insatiable women, where once isn’t enough…”


The women in the club cheered, Justin pulling Jenny close, his arousal clear as day against her.


“My insatiable woman… I’m gonna get you back to our apartment and fuck you til the sun comes up…” Justin growled, nibbling on her neck.


Jenny saw JC’s face twitch, very bothered by Justin being so intimate with her in public. But there was nothing he could do, not in the middle of a song, not in front of everyone.  Jenny had promised to come to the show, but wanted to make sure JC knew how she felt about Justin.  She turned to face him, kissing him deeply, her hand cupping his heat.


“Don’t start something you can’t finish, Jenny…” Justin warned. “Keep doing that and we’ll need to leave or make sure the bathroom is empty…”


“Just making you desperate for me,” she winked. 


“Always, baby.  Always…”


They continued to kiss and dance, JC struggling to keep his composure.


“This next song is about that one you just can’t get out of your head, have to have even when you can’t.  Come to me…”


The pulsing beat made it easy to dance to, the words sexy and seductive. 


The nights when you don't call

My life is a catastrophe

I need to feel you close to me

I'm waiting out the storm

Cause when I'm all alone

I imagine I am face to face

Inhaling every breath you take

I'm waiting out the storm

I'm waiting out the storm


The next bit of the song, Jenny could almost swear JC was looking directly at her, Jenny feeling her body flood with arousal at the words, the way he sang it.


Cause when I'm all alone

I lay awake and masturbate

I love to hear the sounds you make

Baby here I come

Baby here I come


She felt Justin pull her closer into his body, his lips along her ear and neck, groaning with need for her.


The music stopped, the band taking a short break. JC wasn’t sure what he expected when he had invited her to come, but it wasn’t to watch her be seduced by a younger man.  He stepped off the stage, changing his shirt into something he thought would catch her attention once they went back out. 


He got a drink with his band of friends, keeping a cautious eye on Jenny and Justin. Maddie was on high alert, making sure she could see JC in her field of vision as much as possible. 


The two couples danced, the guys getting another round of drinks before the next set started.  The crowd cheered as they took the stage again, Jenny’s eyes widening as she recognized the symbol on his shirt. It was the same as the pendant he gave her, a treble clef with a heart in the middle.


“We’re gonna slow things down with this set, this song being one I think a lot of people can relate to. Waiting to find the right person. If you have them, never let them go…”


JC began to sing, his voice low and almost sad, like he was singing from an emotional place.


Clear my eyes it's the morning after

Did I fall in love, or did I find disaster?

Take a second just to breathe

I pick my heart up off my sleeve, yea



Jenny listened to the song, wondering if he had met someone new, finally putting everything past them. Then she heard more of the song, JC looking in her direction.


Someone for everyone but no one for me

Constantly searching for the love I need to

Build my world around, around

I’ll be the lonely one until I find someone

The one I build my world around


Her heart felt a tug, did he really feel that way, especially towards her? She knew he had been persistent that things weren’t over, but she was surprised to see him this vulnerable, in front of complete strangers, including her boyfriend. 


Oh god, Justin…  He can’t know, it would ruin everything.  I choose Justin, but what if the fact that I was fucking our professor is too much for him?  Oh god, please don’t ever figure this out, Justin. Please…


Justin’s hands gently traced along her body, wrapped around her in an intimate embrace.  It looked perfect from the outside, a happy couple; but inside, Jenny was a nervous wreck.


“I wrote this next song about a woman that’s here tonight,” JC said as they transitioned to the next song. 


“Oh god, no…” Maddie gasped. 


Please, no… Jenny thought. 


“You know who you are, and this song’s for you…”. JC approached the keyboard, playing the intro. 


It sounded beautiful, and Jenny hoped maybe he’d met someone else, hoping it wasn’t for her, not in front of Justin. The first few lines seemed vague enough, then came something she wasn’t expecting. 


She dreams in color

But does she know that I love her?

I’m swimming in my abyss of insecurity

Losing my head, and I can’t get no sleep 

But if I reached out, would you reach out for me?


He turned his head, looking in Jenny’s direction, then more directly into her eyes, Jenny trying to look away. 


She felt a tug, an actual tug as Justin took her by the arm and started pulling her through the crowd, down the hall past the bathrooms to outside. 


“When were you gonna tell me?”


“Tell you what?”

 

“Don’t play dumb with me, Jenny. When were you gonna tell me you’d been fucking our professor?!”

Chapter End Notes:

Last update will be on Sunday.  Hope you've been enjoying this story.  Feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story