Author's Chapter Notes:

11/13/22- final chapters!!

“It’s over, it doesn’t matter…”


“Seems like it’s not over, he just fucking sang that he loves you!”


“It’s a song. You wrote that you love me in our song…”


“Because I do love you. You swear it’s over?”


“I want you, Justin.  We’re living together…”


“You wouldn’t want that with him?”


“I… No, he’s married. He doesn’t want that. You do, I want that with you. Marriage, kids, all of it. I didn’t know who he was when it started. I wanted to hook up with you at that frat party, at least see where things went, but you were all over Marie, and next thing I know…”


“You’re fucking our professor,” Justin spat.


“I didn’t know. He didn’t say he was a professor, I had no idea until that first day of class. We weren’t anything yet, but once we were, I stopped things.”


“He’s wearing a shirt with the symbol on your necklace, I don’t think he thinks this is over, Jenny…”


“Finally figured it out, did you?” JC said, slowly clapping. “Took me being obvious to get you to figure things out.”


“You can’t have her…” Justin snarled.


“She’s not yours to say that,” JC argued. 


“She’s my girlfriend, we’re living together. Pretty sure I get to say that.”


“Jenny, I’m going to ask you something. If I wasn’t married, would you want to be with me instead of him?” JC asked. 


“It doesn’t matter…”


“That’s not a no,” JC replied. He pulled out a paper from his back pocket. “Read this.”


He handed the paper to Jenny, she looked it over.  “This is…”


“A copy of the first page of divorce papers. My mother realized life is too short, she told me if I wanted the divorce, I could have it, no repercussions.  I’m not cut off, neither is Alyssa. Our families both benefited from the marriage, but it’s time to let us be happy. I want you, Jenny. You make me happy.”


He reached into another pocket, Jenny’s eyes widening. He held out a beautiful diamond ring.


“Fuck…” Justin groaned, realizing the tide was turning. 


“I’m not proposing, but someday this could be yours. Can he give you anything like I can, Jenny?”


Jenny grabbed Justin’s hand.  “He can. He loves me, understands me, all without having to hide it.”


“I’m not your teacher anymore, we wouldn’t have to hide. Be honest, can he give you the unending pleasure I can?”


Her legs clenched together at his words, but more so at the thoughts and memories of the night before with Justin, their sexual journey together.


“He can,” she replied coolly.


JC scoffed. “I’ll believe it when I see it…”


“Ok.  Let’s do this,” Justin said. 


“What?!” Jenny and JC both asked, looking at him.


“We both have money and means, we both love her, or at least claim to. If I can please her better than you, will you let her go? She’s trying to tell you she wants me and you refuse to believe I could give that to her. So fine, I’ll show you.  If I can please her better than you can, will you let her go?”


Jenny’s jaw dropped in disbelief.  “Justin… what…?”


“Follow me,” JC said, leading them away from the club. His apartment was closer than theirs.


“I should have known he was the music major next door to where we toured. Now I know why you were hesitant to live here. He didn’t just live in the complex, he was the guy next door, wasn’t he?” Justin asked. Jenny slowly nodded. 


JC unlocked his apartment, Justin and Jenny sitting on the couch. 


“How do you propose this works? You take her into my room, fuck her on my bed, then I go in and fuck her?  We’re using condoms, by the way, I’m not having you make a mess all over my bed.”


“I’m saying you sit in the corner and watch me fuck her into next week, and I watch as you try to do the same.  Then she picks.”


“Excuse me?!” Jenny screeched.


“We both fuck you, and one of us will be the last time you fuck, the other is the one you want everything with. We’re offering you the exact same things, Jenny.”


“Just because he can get divorced…”


“He showed you a fucking ring, Jenny!  Even I’m not that naïve… I think it’s clear we both want to marry you, at some point.”


Jenny looked at JC.  “What about kids?”


“Now that I can do what I want, with the person I  want… sure.  I just didn’t want kids with Alyssa or with anyone while I was still married to her, being kept secret or paraded around as ours together.”


“You really want this, to have him watch, watch him?” Jenny asked Justin.


“I told you I’d fuck you at center court in front of a packed stadium just to show the world you’re mine, I’m yours.  Showing him just how good I am for you, to you, with you… Fuck yes I’ll do it. I’m not losing you without a fight.”


“I’m not exactly in the mood right now, really kinda freaking out over the fact of what’s happening.  This is a lot of pressure on me.”


“That’s really kinda perfect. Take you from not in the mood to making you scream my name and forget he’s even in the fucking room.”


She clenched her legs, arousal pooling between her legs.


“You want that, don’t you baby?” Justin asked, his voice low as he pulled her close. He looked deeply into her eyes, Jenny barely able to nod. “That’s my girl.  Bedroom is that way?” Justin asked JC, JC nodding.


He grabbed Jenny, crashing his lips to hers, Jenny sinking into his embrace. His hands pulled the mesh top off of her, massaging her breasts through her bra.  His tongue claimed her mouth, dominating her.  He unzipped her mini skirt, pushing it down her hips. He grabbed her ass, lifting her legs around him, carrying her towards the bedroom.


He stopped just before the door, pressing her against the wall, grinding his hips into her.


“Justin,” she moaned, feeling him rock hard. JC stayed back, fighting every instinct to pull them

apart. He was already forming a plan of what he was sure would win her over.


Justin rolled his hips, pulling on her bottom lip with his teeth.  He held her there, against the wall, kissing her with an intensity Jenny hadn’t seen from him.  She knew he was desperate to have her, keep her as his.  If he’d let go of the wall, she’d have slid straight down, her body a puddle of hormones raging, yet melted into him.  


He pulled her off the wall, carrying her to JC’s bed.  He carefully laid her down, kissing down her body as he did.  He kissed and nipped at her neck, collarbone and breasts before getting off the bed, staring at her with dark, intense eyes.  His eyes were the most beautiful eyes she’d ever seen, and right now all they showed was the passion and ferocity with which he wanted her, needed her to be his forever.


He pulled off his shirt, revealing a black wifebeater underneath, undoing the belt on his pants as he watched her; her breathing already erratic, her lips plump from his kisses.  He pulled off his wifebeater, his muscles rippling as he moved to finish undressing.  


He climbed onto the bed, like an animal ready to pounce.  He kissed up her body, starting at her knees, moving up her thighs before moving up her stomach.  He kissed her lips, reaching behind her to unhook her bra.  He pulled the straps down her shoulders, off her arms with one smooth motion.


Jenny groaned as he removed his boxer briefs, as if seeing him for the first time, his manhood seemingly longer, thicker, pulsing with need for her.  JC would never admit it, but he looked more intently than he should have, intrigued by what he was going to see.  Justin was more than physically capable of pleasing her, but would he know what to do like he did?   Most guys didn’t know the first thing about pleasing a woman, otherwise he wouldn’t have been with the women he’d been with.  


He lowered his lips to her breasts, taking her into his mouth, grazing against her with his teeth, swiping his tongue against her.  She arched her back, Justin knowing she needed more.  His hand trailed down her body as his lips stayed on her chest, lightly tickling her thighs as he pushed the soft fabric aside.  She groaned at the contact, Justin almost smirking.  JC was starting to feel intimidated, getting such a reaction from her so quickly, surprised it wasn’t all about him and yet thinking it was about her.  He knew what he was doing, and JC was trying to plan accordingly.


He continued to suck on her breasts, his finger pressingly in firm circles against her sensitive nub.  Her groans increased in volume and intensity, signaling her impending release.


“Fuck, this feels so good.  Oh god… YES…” Jenny groaned.  She held onto the feeling as long as she could, releasing with a drawn out groan.  JC figured that would be it, one orgasm and time to move on.  What happened next surprised him, surprised Jenny.


Justin moved up her body, kissing her neck, her lips.  His hands pushed her panties down her legs, Jenny kicking them off.  Her legs spread for him, Justin pressing a finger into her core.


“Oh fuck… yes…” Jenny purred as he stroked the sensitive area within her, hitting it just right.  She groaned as wave after wave hit her, Justin adding a second finger.  JC couldn’t see what Justin was doing, but was seeing and hearing her reaction, knowing he’d have his work cut out for him.  His pace increased as he added a third finger, no longer stroking her so much as pretending his fingers were something else.  Jenny was a squealing, panting mess at this point, feeling wave after wave of pleasure because of Justin.  She had truly all but forgotten that JC was in the room, so focused on what Justin was making her feel.


Justin wanted to take things up a step, adding a fourth finger, the speed becoming frenzied, almost like he was vibrating within her.  He twisted his hand, reaching further in, hitting new places within her.


“Holy… FUCK!  Yes, oh my GOD!!”  Jenny screamed as Justin continued, trying to focus on breathing and not passing out.  It was an intensity she’d never experienced before.  Justin was giving her everything he could think of, hoping it would be enough to show JC he knew how to please Jenny, that she would never need anyone else again.


He felt her tighten around him letting go with a scream.  JC knew this had to be it, ready for them to finish.  Justin had no such plans, looking into her eyes to give her time to recover, slowly sucking on his fingers, coated with her arousal.  “So delicious, baby, but this isn’t enough…”


“Justin, I need you, fuck me…”


“Not yet.”


“Please, I need you…”


“Not yet.  Be a good girl and cum for me one more time.”


“I don’t think I can.”


“You can, and you will.”


“Am I allowed to say how unfair this is?” JC piped up.  “She’s gonna be too exhausted to let me try.”


“Then I win by default,” Justin grinned, determined to keep Jenny.


“I’m not giving her up that easily, I think I’ve made that clear by now.  Enough stalling.”


“You ready, baby?”


“Fuck me…”


“Soon enough.”  He kissed down her body, his tongue swiping her core, tasting her like a fine wine, a Michelin rated restaurant meal.  She groaned, unsure she could handle more, that anything could be as intense as what she’d just experienced.  His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, licking and sucking on her in ways that drove her crazy.  She grabbed the sheets under her in her fists, needing something to channel everything into.  She felt another wave hitting her, not as intense as what Justin had done with his fingers, but a different intensity, still overpowering.  She screamed in release, her body spent.


Justin pulled her up, kissing her deeply, his thickness twitching to get inside her.  He put her on her hands and knees, her body slumping in exhaustion.  He entered her in one swift roll of his hips, Jenny finding a second wind as he hit places inside of her.  His pace was even, wanting to extend things as much as he could.  He hoped he really would exhaust her, not leaving her with any strength for JC.  He looked up, so focused on her that he’d missed looking around the room.  He smirked, building a plan of how to finish.  


His pace increased, Jenny panting as he slammed into her over and over, feeling the culmination of everything.  As her body started to tense around him, he pulled her hair into his hand, pulling her upper body up.  Her eyes opened, seeing a mirror in front of them.  She looked in his eyes in the reflection, his eyes on her in return.  She groaned at seeing his face in sheer ecstasy, both of them nearing their peak.


His eyes rolled back, eyelids slamming shut as he went as fast as he could, his pace no longer even and steady, but chaotic and needing to release, wishing he wasn’t wearing the condom, claiming her as his completely.  He felt her continue to tighten around him, continuing until he just couldn’t hold out any longer.  He grunted loudly as he released, feeling Jenny go with him with a tired groan.  He looked at JC with a smirk, as if he was sure he had won their little contest.


Jenny managed to roll onto her back, gasping for breath.  She looked at JC, her eyes wide.


“I’ll admit you did as well as I could, maybe even better, but it’s up to her to decide.  Jenny, I’m not going to fuck you.”


“You’re not?” she managed, her face almost disappointed by his words.


“No.  I’m going to let you rest a bit, and then I’m going to do something I’ve never done with you.  I’m not going to fuck you, I’m going to make love to you, the way you deserve…”

Chapter End Notes:

Pretty sure no one saw this coming...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story