She sat in the common room, waiting for Justin to come in, hopefully wanting to study with her, talk to her.  She saw him walk in, making eye contact for a brief second before he walked past without a word and headed upstairs to his room. 


She was trying to respect his need for space, but damn it it was hard given their schedules and things. She hadn’t texted him or even spoken to him since the day before, and moments like this broke her spirit, afraid she’d completely messed things up. 


She went into her room to study to avoid seeing him. I should go to that yoga class tonight. Maybe it’ll help me relax, or if nothing else loosen me up for my next session with Josh. She decided that if they were going to continue their affair, she was going to get the most out of it. As guilty as she felt about how things went down with Justin, she couldn’t shake the raw sexual chemistry she had with JC.  Every time they were near each other they couldn’t resist each other. He made her feel wanted, needed, even if there was no love involved. If Justin could flit from girl to girl, she could stay with JC as long as possible and enjoy the sex. 


She changed into clothes for the gym, sending a picture to JC.  Going to yoga like you suggested. 


Her phone quickly vibrated.  Mmmm.  Come to my place tonight and I’ll fuck you in downward dog. Are you being a good girl for me?


If you mean staying away from Justin, yes. It hurts that he’s not talking to me, he was my best friend besides Maddie at this school so far, and I feel like I lost him. 

 

While I’m glad you’re not spending time with him, I’m sorry that you feel you’ve lost a friend.  I promise tonight I can make you feel really good…

 

She clenched her legs together at his words, knowing he would fulfill that promise.  She walked to the school’s gym, it being a lot bigger than she expected for some reason.  There were tons of machines of varying kinds, along with rooms for classes like yoga or dance, and an open space for weight training with benches and racks of weights.


She stopped as she saw Justin, as if her eyes had been trained to seek him out.  He was mid bench press, his breathing controlled, his movements fluid and effortless.  It was almost as if he didn't need a spotter.  She saw Marie close by doing free weights, trying not to look at her too closely.  She looked back at Justin, seeing him sit up and made eye contact across the large and crowded gym.


The look on his face was bittersweet.  For a second there was a hint of a smile, only to be replaced with sadness or disappointment.  His eyes widened at seeing her, but the moment between them lasted only a second or two.


She walked into the room for yoga, laying down the mat she’d purchased after JC’s request that she take the class.  She noticed in the corner of her eye that Justin had moved to a part of the gym where he could see her, as she was closest to the window, in hopes of seeing him more as the class went on.  She followed the teacher through the different positions and meditations, trying to calm and center herself, but also hoping Justin was watching her.


The class was more difficult than she expected, doing what she could, feeling herself stretch as she held each position.  She smiled, thinking of JC, and how he would use some of those positions tonight, but also of the view Justin must be getting as well.  


As the class ended, she got up and saw him looking at her, his gaze looking away the second she made eye contact, a light blush taking over his cheeks.  Marie tapped him on the shoulder, giving him a kiss on the cheek as they moved on in their circuit around the gym.  Jenny walked away towards the locker room, grabbing her phone.


Am I showering at the gym, or at your place?  Class just finished.


Shower wherever you wish, I want to be the reason you need a shower, not a yoga class.  After what I have planned, you’ll want another one anyway.

 

She grabbed her bag, deciding to shower back at the dorm, change into something a little more playful for Josh.  She showered, making sure to smell good and have her skin as smooth and silky as she could just to make him want her more.  After she finished, she wrapped herself in a towel before walking down the hall to her dorm room.  She heard a voice, looking up as Justin closed the door to Marie’s dorm.


He looked at her, his eyes changing as he noticed she was in nothing but a towel.  She waved awkwardly, hoping for some kind of reaction.  To her surprise, Justin smiled and nodded his head.


“Good night, Jenny.”


She watched him walk away, but felt like maybe there was progress being made between them to restore things.  Maybe he was just being polite, or maybe he resisted the urge to walk over, pull off her towel and have his way with her.  She blinked, her mind going a million different directions.  Was she projecting JC onto Justin, hoping he would be just as sexually voracious so she could just choose Justin and be done with the whole thing?  She was afraid that at some point, she’d have to find out.



“Isn’t it cliché to have a Hawaiian themed party?” Jenny asked, looking at her side of the closet.


“Any excuse to see women in bikinis,” Maddie laughed. 


“We have this thing called a pool just off the gym…”


“But you don’t dance against each other and get drunk and fool around in the pool,” Maddie countered. 


“Maybe you don’t. I’ve fooled around in a pool before.”


“Genevieve Thomas, you’ve been holding out on me!  When?  WHO?!”


“Madelynn Harris, let me have some secrets. Do you remember Chris, the blonde kid in our 4th/5th grade combo class?”


“Wait, you fooled around in a pool when you were like ten?!”


“Just kissing in one of the pools at the water park, but yeah.  Tim and Chris’s sister were off going on the water slides while we made out. How his mom didn’t catch us is beyond me,” Jenny chuckled. “Ok, basic black or something more daring?”


“Daring?” Maddie wondered. Jenny held up a red string bikini that barely held her breasts, that if tied “correctly” could be removed in one easy tug. 


“The red one, definitely. You think your sexy man will be there?”


“Probably not. I just realized it’s a party for Justin’s fraternity, he’s gonna be there.  Maybe I should go with black, or my one piece… or just not go.”


“You are going, and you’re wearing that red bikini, even if I have to hypnotize you. Have you heard from Justin at all?  It’s been a couple days…”


“No, not since Thursday night.”  She replayed the moment in her mind, wishing she’d dropped the towel from her body and he could ravage her, just to know what he was like.


They left the dorm room with grass skirts Maddie picked up from Party City along with some cheap leis, Jenny’s red to match her bikini.


The party was in full swing when they arrived, starting in the kitchen grabbing drinks.  Maddie found Jake and they started to make out after finishing their drinks.  Jenny walked around, hoping to find people she knew, preferably Justin.  The silence between them was deafening and she was sure she had ruined everything.


She found a group of guys that looked familiar and approached them.  “Do you know where Justin is?”


“He’s been hiding out a lot the last couple days.  Guess he’s got the itch again?”


“The itch?”


“Yeah,” one guy laughed.  “He’s been in the practice rooms and stuff in the music department.  Working on a song, that’s his thing to clear his head.  I guess it must be his way of coping with the breakup.  He let me listen to a bit, it’s pretty good…”


“Breakup?”


“Yeah, Marie dumped him Thursday night.  They got pretty heated, something about another girl.”


She nodded, stepping away from the group.  Am I the reason he and Marie broke up?  He’s already working on his music theory final, without me.  I guess I deserve that.  I should try and do the same, I suppose.  I’ve never written a song.  Ok, that’s a lie, but nothing that’s worth performing for a class.  He didn’t say it HAD to be something original, but I’m sure he’ll get a higher grade because it is.


She tried to enjoy the party, but there wasn’t anyone to talk to the way she could with Maddie or Justin, and it appeared Maddie and Jake were already upstairs for the night.  She pulled out her phone.  

 

Hey Maddie, I’m heading back to the dorm, don’t worry about me.  See you whenever, be safe.

 

She headed back towards the dorms when she saw him.  He was walking towards the dorms from the direction of the music building, curious if he’d been working on his song.  His eyes were down, as if he was looking at the ground.  He walked, Jenny not sure if he saw her.


“Justin!” she called to him, Justin immediately looking up to her.  He approached her, still keeping his distance.


“Hey,” he said quietly, slowly looking her over in her bikini and grass skirt.  “You just coming from the frat party?”


“Yeah.  Justin, I’m sorry…”


“Don’t.  You’ve said and done enough.”


“I’m sorry about you and Marie, I heard she dumped you.”


“I’ll be fine.  Look, it was nice seeing you, Jenny.”


“Justin, is that it?  We’re not even friends now?”


“What do you want me to do, Jenny?”

 

I want you to take me in your arms, kiss me, and show me how you really feel about me, all night long…

 

She blinked, thinking of what to actually say to him.  “I miss my friend.”


“I’ll walk with you to class Mondays and Wednesdays, I’m ok with studying if that’s something you’re still interested in, but I want to give you the space you want, the space I need right now.”


“Was I part of your fight with Marie, the reason you broke up?”


“Jenny, I don’t want to get into this right now.  I’ll see you around, and we’ll walk to class together on Monday.”


He walked past her towards the party, Jenny alone in front of her dorm.  She walked into her room plopping down on her bed.  Her phone buzzed.  


See you in the morning.  Maybe you should call up Mr Sex God.  I’m not changing his name unless you tell me his real name.

 

Be safe, she replied, looking at her phone.  She went through her contacts until she arrived at his.  Maybe I SHOULD reach out, God knows I’m feeling sexually frustrated right now.  One night with Justin would tell me everything I need to know, wouldn’t it?  Yet I’ll never get that.  He barely wants to be friends, I can’t imagine him fucking me with any actual desire behind it, not now.  Is that what I wanted, to be another one of his flings, just to see what he’s like?  

 

She pressed a button, putting her phone to her ear.  “Genevieve, it’s nice to hear from you.  What can I do for you?” he asked, his voice already dripping with sexual overtones.


“I think you know what I want,” she said, unsure of herself in that moment, of what she wanted.  She knew she needed him, to feel wanted, but she knew she wanted Justin and couldn’t have him.


“You don’t sound so sure.”


“It’s been a rough couple of days, that’s all.  Still adjusting to being out on my own.”


“How do you want me to help?”


“I’m on the first floor in Crenshaw.  I’ll have my light on and the window open.  Sneak into my room?  Maddie’s away all night.  Stay with me tonight, Josh.  Don’t make me be alone, do anything without you…”


“I’ll be right over.  Let’s get things started though.  What are you wearing?”


Her lips curled into a smile.  “Oh, you’ll love it.  Your frat was having a Hawaiian themed party, so I’m in a flimsy red string bikini…”


“Any of my frat brothers put their slimy hands on you?”


“No.  I left once Maddie went upstairs with Jake, which didn't take long.”


“Does your window have a screen on it?  If so, pop it out for me or this is going to be much more difficult.”


“There’s a bush right under my window so I’ll hide it behind there. There’s room for you to get in and out.”


“That’s not the bush I'm concerned about, but duly noted.”


She set her phone down, popping out the screen and putting it behind the bush before going back to her phone.  “Screen is popped out. Should I just wait on the bed for you?”


“Sounds like a plan, mama. I’m already on my way. Don’t start without me.”


“I wouldn’t dream of it. I’ll lock the door so no one can interrupt.”


“Good girl.  I’m almost there.”


She turned the lights down low so no one would see him come in through the window, waiting for him on the bed.  She heard a rustling in the bush, seeing him appear at her window.  It was an easy hop up to the ledge and he swung himself around to come into the room, sliding the window closed.


“My beautiful little temptress,” he smiled.  “You’ve had a rough couple days, hmmm?  I think I know just what you need, and I happen to be good at it.”


“Mmmm, I know you are,” she purred.


“Not that, not yet.  Lie face down on the bed.”


She followed his directions, feeling him untie the top of her bikini.  “Seems like it’s what I think it is,” she smirked.  She was soon proven wrong as his hands began pressing into her shoulders, massaging the muscles underneath her skin.  His touch was firm and soothing, yet set her body on fire.  He soon untied her bikini bottom, pulling the back off to reveal her ass, pulling it away from her body.


“I can smell you from here, Genevieve.  You want me, admit it.”


“I admit it, Josh…”


“Are you more relaxed?  I can massage other parts of you…” he growled, a hand resting on her ass.  She nodded and hummed in approval, his hands working with her flesh, moving down to her thighs before he pressed his fingers between her legs, feeling her dripping with desire.


“Josh…”


“Be quiet for me, Jenny.  These walls are paper thin, I’m sure you know that by now.  How rough do you want it, baby?”


“I was thinking we try something different.  Something slower, more sensual.”


“I don’t know if I can do that, Jenny.  You bring out this animalistic side of me, I can’t control myself when I’m around you.  You don’t want it slow, not with me.  You may think you do, but soon enough you’ll be begging for me to fuck you sideways.”


“Fuck, you just make it sound so good.  Can we do a slow buildup to that?  I want to feel close to you, not just feed those baser urges.”


“I’ll do whatever you want as long as I get to fuck you the way you need.”


“That’s not what you said earlier.  I don’t always want it rough, wild, passionate.  It can be passionate and be slow.”


“I’ll agree with you on that when it comes to foreplay, drawing out your orgasms, but once I’m inside you, all bets are off on how gentle I can be.”


“Show me, we have all night…”

His hands went back to massaging her body, his lips kissing her shoulders while his hands massaged her lower back and ass.  “Is this what you want?” he asked with genuine curiosity.  “I haven’t done this in a long time.  The women I’m with crave what I give them; excitement, raw passion they’ve been missing from their lives.  The one person you’ve been with had no clue what he was doing, and I have shown you things he’d never dream of, ways to please you most men don’t think to do, or are afraid to do.  You could have what you seek with any man.”


“How would you feel if I did that, sought out someone who could give me that side of things?”


“As much as I want you well taken care of, I also don’t want anyone else near this perfect body.  Though really you could do so without my knowledge and I’d be powerless to stop you.  However, I think you crave what we have that it would be fleeting. It would be nice, but you’d crave that wilder side.”


“Awful assuming that women want it that way all the time.”


“I just call it like I see it.  That’s usually when we end things, but it lasts longer than you’d think.  In all honesty, I don’t think you have it in you.”


“What?”  


“The intimacy you’d seek with a more sensual lover would make you feel guilty seeking out our times together.  You wouldn’t be able to see both of us at the same time.  You’d feel guilty about your needs not being met by one person, as you are now.  You’d have to end things with one of us, and I don’t think you’d know which one to choose.  The deep emotional connection, or the intense fire that is our sex life.”


“We both know this isn't going to last forever, Josh.  I admit I’m afraid of it coming to an end, but I also can’t imagine not having that deeper connection and not being intimate with you without it being all out.  As much as you showed me what I’d been missing out on, it was still great sex with my ex because we had that bond.”


“Why do I feel this isn’t going to lead to sex tonight?” he asked, somewhat frustrated.


Jenny sighed.  “We need to have a time where I’m not naked on a bed and have this conversation.  Maybe things have to end now, but I really do want to have sex with you tonight, Josh.  Make me feel good, that’s what I need right now.”


“I can definitely do that,” he smiled, turning her to face him before pressing his lips to hers.



The morning light was streaking through the blinds of the dorm room.  It had been a warm night, Jenny and JC sleeping naked on her bed.  She was curled into him, his arm around her waist.


The sound of keys unlocking the door didn't wake them, but the sound that came next did.


“Jenny, holy fuck!  What is going on?!”


Jenny bolted up, quickly pulling her blanket over herself.

 

“Is Mr. Sex God here?  Is this him?” Maddie asked somewhat excitedly.  “Oh my god… Jenny, no…” she said as her eyes widened in recognition.  “What the FUCK?!”

Chapter End Notes:

The secret is out...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story