Author's Chapter Notes:

10/12/22

They approached his parents, Jenny hoping the man standing with them would walk away.


“Justin, this is one of the new professors in the music department, have you met him?” his mother asked, Jenny’s heart rate going out of control.


“Yeah, he’s Jenny and my music theory professor.  Hi Professor,” Justin said awkwardly.  Jenny tried her best to hide behind Justin, but JC’s eyes found her regardless.


“Mr. Timberlake, Ms. Thomas, I didn't expect to see either of you tonight, especially you Ms. Thomas…”  His eyes burned into her, seeing her wear the dress he’d picked out for her, but Jenny being on someone else’s arm.  


“I just came as a friend so Justin wouldn’t be bored,” Jenny attempted to make an excuse for her being there.


“Hopefully it leads to something more,” Lynn cooed, Justin rolling his eyes.


“Mom, seriously?”


“I’m sorry, but she looks much too beautiful in this dress to not at least put the suggestion into your head, son.”


“It is a beautiful dress,” JC sighed, knowing his taste in clothes worked for her as well as himself.


Music had been playing all night, JC looking at Jenny.  “You don’t mind if I steal her for a dance, do you Mr. Timberlake?”


“Not at all,” he said.


JC took Jenny onto the dance floor, careful not to hold her too close and give away their intimate relationship.


“When I said I hoped you’d change your mind, I didn't mean to come with someone else, Jenny,” he whispered in her ear.  


“I didn't know this was where I was going tonight.  He invited me so he wouldn’t be bored, I’d hardly call that romantic…  That and out of pity for something earlier.”


“I still want you to come over tonight when this is over.  He’ll drop you off at your door, you’ll wait until he goes up to his room and then head right to my place.  Do you understand, Jenny?”


“Yes, professor,” she said with a smirk.


“Good girl.  This dress is incredible on you.  I can’t wait to take it off of you later.  It’s all I can do to keep my hands to myself right now, so know that you’re in for it when I finally can touch you how I want.”


He walked her back to Justin and his parents. “It was good talking to you, I’ll see you around campus.”


Jenny grabbed a glass of champagne, draining it in one go before grabbing another to sip more slowly. 


“Maybe I showed you the exhibit too early,” Justin whispered. “You ok?”


“Fine. It’s just been a long day.”


“You wanna dance?” he asked, holding out his hand.  She nodded, heading back onto the dance floor. 


He held her close, the way she wished JC could have, the way she imagined Justin would hold a girl in his arms. His eyes shone and sparkled looking into hers. 


“Thank you for coming with me tonight, I’m having a better time than I would have had by myself.”


“I’m having a good time, too.  Even if it was a pity invite to keep you from being bored…”


“Hey,” his voice turned more serious.  “I didn’t want to come alone, sure, but I don’t pity you, Jenny.  I envy you, the strength you have to deal with everything you’re going through. I admire you, Jenny. Please don’t read too much into this…”


He pulled her closer, her eyes widening at feeling his arousal at full attention, pressing against her.  She let out a small gasp at the sensation. “You’re so beautiful tonight, I hope you know that.  I’m trying really hard to not slip into old habits, Jenny.”


“What would you do?” she asked coyly.


“Well, if we weren’t just friends, if I was interested in you, I’d have definitely kissed you back in the art room we were in. I’d invite you to my dorm room and do something about this,” he said, his thickness twitching against her.  “As it is, my options tonight are a cold shower or taking matters into my own hands, no pun intended.”


A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of him touching himself because of her. She felt parts of her clenching in response to his words, the mental picture it made in her head.


“But we’re just friends, you made that clear.  At least we need to be for a while. The last thing I want is to come on too strong again.”


“No, I’m flattered actually.  It’s a shame we’re just friends, that sounds amazing.”


“Even if I was interested, I wouldn’t want to do that with you.  Wait, that came out wrong. I would, but for you, I’d want to prove I’m not the man you think I am.  Marie and I just broke up last week, I wouldn’t want a rebound situation.”


“Well, if you WERE interested, I’d want to be swept off my feet.  Shown that romance isn’t dead. Any man can hit on a woman, but show what things would be like beyond just one night together.”


Justin swallowed hard.  “Noted.  You deserve to be treated right.  I hope you find that.”


Her mind drifted to JC, how he was the opposite of what she’d just said.  Everything with him was here and now, fleeting beyond the moment. There was no future with JC, except the promise of incredible sex.  That wouldn’t be enough in the end, they both knew it.


“Take me back to the art, Justin.  The last painting we saw…”


He held her hand, following her request.  They were soon looking at one of the most beautiful paintings she’d ever seen.  She turned to face him, his arm around her waist.


“Justin…”


“Yes, Jenny?”


“Kiss me.”


“It’s not what you want…”


“Maybe not, but I need to find out.”


He tipped her chin up, their eyes locked in a magical moment.  He lowered his lips onto hers, Jenny wanting to melt into his arms, his kiss, become part of his very soul. She chuckled lightly against his lips as his body reacted to the kiss.


Justin slowly pushed away. “We can’t, Jenny.”


“That was incredible, Justin.  I know you think so too.”


“We can’t.  What you just said, that’s what you deserve. This, where it was headed, that wasn’t it.  I don’t want you to be just another notch on my bedpost.”


“What DO you want, Justin?”


“I… want to go back over to my parents, see if I can go home.”


“You mean WE go home?”


“Me to my dorm room, you to yours.”


Her stomach became a knot, feeling hurt that despite everything that had transpired between them over the last few weeks, the kiss they just shared, that he didn’t want her.  Not enough to do anything about what his body was telling him. He had more control over his urges than she did. She needed JC even more tonight to release the pent up sexual energy from that moment with Justin.


She stepped away, going with Justin to find his parents, keeping her distance from him. She hated that this was how he felt when she had told him to back off.  The only thing she could put her energy into besides studying was sex with JC, which sounded really good at the moment.


They left, Justin walking her into the common room. “I’ll see you around, walk to class on Monday?” he asked. 


She nodded slowly, going down the hall to her room.


“Hey, how did the… night go?” Maddie asked, slowly stopping her enthusiasm.  “What happened?”


“Well, Josh was there, for one. Justin and I kissed…”


“What? And you still look like someone kicked your puppy?!”


“He pushed me away, Maddie.  He says we’re just friends and it was wrong.  I want him and now he’s the one wanting to be friends.”


“You’re gonna see him, aren’t you?” Maddie asked. “Josh…”


“You actually said his name.”


“Yeah. I guess it makes sense; you’re attracted to each other, the sex is great, he’s not even living with his wife. If I had that kind of offer I’d take it too.”


“I can’t stay away, Maddie. Even when my head and my heart say no, he makes other parts still say yes.”


“You’re in college, a little exploration is healthy. Just be careful, ok?”


“Ok.”  Jenny pulled out her phone. 


I’m home, ready to go when you are.


The museum isn’t far, I’ll meet you there if you leave now.

 

She grabbed a jacket and headed towards JC’s apartment. She saw him walk up as she reached the edge of campus.  She crossed the street and followed him up to his apartment.


He closed the door behind them, watching as Jenny took off her jacket.  “You were a bad girl tonight, showing up with him. But damn, you look incredible in that dress…”


“I had no clue where we were going, that you’d be there.  He asked me to go at the last minute, just as a friend.”


“You kiss your friends?” JC wondered.


“You saw?  It doesn’t matter, he doesn’t want me, it was a mistake…”


JC put his hands on her shoulders.  “Oh Jenny, you should have come with me, I’d have made sure you felt so wanted.  I’ll make sure you feel that now.”


He ran his fingers down her arms, one hand tracing down her collarbone and along the lace that held her breasts in place. His thumb brushed her nipple, alerting him to how turned on she was, not wearing a bra and her nipples firm and ready.


He led her to the couch, pulling her on top of him, her legs straddling him. He lowered his head to her chest, sucking on her through the dress, his hands going up her thighs before latching onto her ass.


She arched her back as he sucked on her, his fingers so close to her core.  “Yes, Josh, I need this…”


“Be a good girl and let daddy work his magic.”  He pulled aside the lace on her dress, freeing her breasts, his fingers pushing her panties aside.  


She groaned as he continued sucking her breasts, his fingers circling her hardened nub before pressing into her heat.


“Fuck, yes Josh…”


“Cum for me baby, then I’m gonna lay you down and suck something else you’ll really like.”


“God, please…”


Her body shuddered at his words mixed with his fingers.  He pulled his fingers out of her.  “Taste yourself baby, you’re delicious.”


The way he said it hypnotized her, she couldn’t say no if she tried.  She sucked on his fingers as if they were the hard cock between her legs, licking up the length and swirling around.


He carried her to his bed, pulling the dress off her body, pulling her panties down as he kissed down her stomach. 


She groaned as his tongue found her, desperate for the attention he was giving her. She wished it was Justin, making good on the words he’d whispered in her ear. But no, they were friends, she’d never get beyond that kiss.  She’d shared something so personal with him and felt like she got nothing in return but feeling sexually frustrated.


JC took his time savoring her, drawing out her next peak.  She grabbed the sheets, the feeling too much to take.


“Josh, make me cum, I need it, I can’t handle this, it’s too much…”


He hummed against her, sending her over the edge with a scream.  She watched as he slowly removed his clothes before settling over her.


He kissed her gently, his movements tame compared to what she was used to.  She’d expected him deep inside her and at a sprinting pace by now.  It was nice, but not what she expected or wanted at this point.


“What are you doing?” she asked.


“Giving you what you want, slow but passionate.”


“I know I said that, but right now I really want you to fuck my brains out.  Maybe we work our way from this to our usual?”


“You’re sure you don’t want soft and slow?  I won’t complain if you want the usual.”


“Yes please.  Fuck me, Josh.  I need it a little rough…”


“Then hold on, mama, you’re in for a wild night…”



Justin changed into sweatpants and a beat up tee shirt.  He went into the bathroom down the hall, amped up from the night, his mind running in a million directions.  Justin stared at himself in the mirror.  He groaned as he felt his stiffness too much to ignore.

 

I had to go and say all those things, get myself all revved up.  Then that kiss, god, I just wanted to make all of what I said happen.  She's different, I want to be different for her.  I just worry she'll be like everyone else, when she finds out my secret...

Chapter End Notes:

What secret could he be keeping from her, everyone?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story