Story Notes:

This story takes place in 2012. Just because I wanted to write about a younger JC :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is a little short but it's just the start! Enjoy!

September 2012

“I can’t believe you’re making me go out to this stupid club!” I whined on the phone to my best friend, Bianca.


“Layla, you need to get out of that house and get over this!”

Ok, so I knew it was true. Maybe I have been cooped up in the house for a while and maybe I was isolating myself from everything. It had been a few short months since my whole world was turned upside down. The man who I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with had an affair with another woman. When I had found out, I vowed to work through things with my husband, Austin and put everything behind us. However, Austin had different plans. He told me that he was not in love with me and that he wanted a divorce so that he could be with the other woman.

Fast forward to now, I am still living in the home I shared with my then husband who has moved out (and moved on) while I’m still reeling from the betrayal.

I never thought I would be a divorcee at the young age of 30 but here I AM!

I went through my closet and searched for something to wear. I hadn’t been out to a club in ages. What do people even wear anymore?

“I have nothing to wear, B. I think that means I should stay home.”

Bianca sighed heavily. “Layla, just throw on a cute top, jeans and some heels.”

“Fine.”

Bianca squealed. “Yay!! I’ll be there in 20 minutes! Love you, bye!”

I grabbed a red lace tank top, some dark jeans and some black heels. I pulled my long curly black hair into a low ponytail, did some natural looking makeup with a bold red lip that looked perfect on my caramel colored skin. I looked at myself in my full length mirror and thought I looked pretty damn good. I wonder if I’ll catch any looks tonight… I don’t know. I’m not really ready for that… but maybe I should just see what happens.

———————-

Bianca and I sat at the bar at Club Sunset having just ordered our second round of drinks. I was starting to get a nice buzz and had finally loosened up some.

I’m glad Bianca dragged me out tonight. I’m actually having fun. Fun isn’t exactly apart of my life lately.

“So you ready to hit the dance floor, girl?” Bianca asked.

“Sure..” I replied hesitantly.

Bianca led the way through a small crowd of people until they reached the dance floor. With my drink in hand, I danced and let the music move me. Three songs later, I patted my friend on the shoulder and said “I’m going to head back to the bar! Time for another drink!”

Bianca nodded and continued to dance. I made my way to the bar noticing a couple of eyes look my way.

Hmm.. I could get used to this. Yeah, I still got it! Fuck Austin and that skank he left me for. He was such a —

I was so consumed with my thoughts that I didn’t notice I was walking right into someone.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so…. sorry” I blurted out. And then I saw it… the most beautiful blue eyes. Hell, the most beautiful EYES I’ve ever seen!

Holy shit, he’s fine! And he looks vaguely familiar…

We stood like that for a couple more seconds just staring at each other until we both realized just how awkward it was and the guy spoke.

“Hey, no worries. Seems like you were in a little bit of a hurry” he said.

I could feel my cheeks turning red. Am I blushing? Or am I just drunk? Or both? Why am I blushing?

“Yeah, just heading back to the bar for another drink.” I said breaking eye contact and looking towards the bar.

“Would you like some company? Oh, my name is Joshua, by the way. You can call me JC.”

“JC? Like JC from NSYNC?” I gawked. Then quickly changed my face to a more nonchalant expression, because hello I do not want to scare this beautiful man away.

“That would be me. Were you an NSYNC fan?” He asked warily.

“I wouldn’t say fan per se.. but I mean you guys were pretty popular during my teenage years so I am familiar. Does that weird you out?”

“No, not at all.” He smiled. “So, like I said, would you like some company at the bar? I was headed that direction. And I didn’t get your name?”

Company?? What? “Uhh- sure. I’m Layla.”

We headed towards the bar and sat down. JC ordered a Jack and Coke. Me, a Sex on the Beach.

“Sex on the beach, huh? Interesting choice” JC laughed softly.

I smiled and felt the heat rising in my cheeks again. Blushing again?

“Yeah, I like girly drinks I guess. Or maybe just ones with suggestive names” I joked.

“Noted. So what brings you out tonight?” JC asked.

“My friend Bianca convinced me to come out. It isn’t usually my thing… but I let her talk me into it”

“Well I’m glad she did.”

Is he flirting with me?

“So Miss Layla.. tell me about yourself.” JC stated as he took a sip of his drink.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave feedback! :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc