Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is explicit. Just a warning :)

"So, what are you doing for Thanksgiving next week?" JC asked.

We were at a small coffee shop downtown. A couple of weeks had passed since the Karly incident. I haven't seen nor heard much about her since then so I was feeling much better about things with JC. There was rarely a night that we spent without each other. And no, he didn't get me a dog. Although, I wasn't really opposed to that idea.

"Probably nothing. I haven't been home to Ohio in a couple of years." I shrugged and took a sip of my latte. "What about you?"

"I'm going to Florida to visit with my family. You should come."

I nearly choked that time. "Come with you to see your family?"

"Yeah. Why not? They'll love you." He smiled.

"I have to work." I replied quickly.

"So, take off. Use vacation days." He answered just as quickly.

"I can't, babe. They really need me and it's too soon for me to ask for vacation." It wasn't a complete lie. Work has been pretty swamped lately with a recent uptick in patients. I was sure that I could use my vacation days, but the thought of meeting JC's family freaked me out.

"Well, maybe I need you." JC said with a smirk.

"JC..." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Fine. I'll let it go." He said. I studied his face and he didn't appear to be angry so I breathed a sigh of relief.

_________________________

A few days later, I was leaving work and practically running out of there. JC was leaving for Florida the next morning. He had decided to stay the night with me and I wanted to soak up all the time I could with him before he left me for an entire week.
I pressed his name on my phone and waiting impatiently for him to answer. "Hey baby."

"Hey. Where are you? I just left work. Have you packed yet? I can meet you at the house. I'll be there in 15." I rambled.

"Woah. Slow down." JC laughed. "Yes, I am packed and heading out the door now. I'll see you at your house."

"Sorry, I just want to spend as much time with you as I can before you leave."

"I know, honey. I'll see you in a few. Bye." JC said sweetly and ended the call.

I threw the phone in the passenger seat, started the car and headed home to meet JC.

______________

I got to my house before JC arrived so I let myself in and decided to freshen up a bit. I discarded my scrubs and hopped in the shower and quickly lathered up and took the quickest shower ever. I stepped out smelling of warm vanilla, dried off and put on some pink lounge shorts and a white tank top. I pulled my hair up into a bun and looked in the mirror satisfied with my look. I heard that familiar knock at the door and ran to open it.

JC stood on the porch with a suitcase by his side and a backpack on his back. "Hey."

"Hi." I said and moved aside to let him in. He left his belongings at the door and pulled me into a hug.

"You look good, baby." He snuggled his face into my neck, his stubble tickling me .

"Thank you. I missed you." I sighed.

"Already? I haven't even left yet, girl." He laughed.

I pulled away and smacked his arm. "Hush. Don't remind me."

I walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine. I needed something to calm my nerves so that I didn't focus on JC's impending departure in the morning. JC settled on the couch and starting flipping through channels.

Girl, get a hold of yourself. It's only a week.

I curled up beside JC, sipping my wine slowly. JC had turned on an episode of some singing competition show and became engrossed in it. It was always music with this guy. I watched it here and there, sipping my wine, stealing glances at JC. The wine succeeded in relaxing me.

"I know you're staring at me, woman." He said still staring at the TV.

I blushed and laughed. "Sorry."

He turned towards me and grinned. "Like what you see?"

Before I could answer, he had pushed me back on the couch and settled on top of me, his lips capturing mine. My body instantly heated up with want for him. I deepened our kiss, my tongue dancing around his. I opened my legs allowing him to settle closer to my core feeling his length along the damp fabric of my shorts.

He broke our kiss and traced a finger down the side of my face to my neck and the center of my chest sending chills down my spine. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was next, but then felt my body get cold as the warmth of his body was suddenly gone. I opened my eyes to see him standing up beside the couch, his hand stretched out offering to help me up.

I accepted his offer as he pulled me up to him. Hand in hand, he led me down the hallway to my bedroom. I stood awkwardly by the bed, not knowing what to do next.

"Lay down." He ordered his voice low and husky.

I got on the bed and laid down as he climbed back into the position we were previously in on the couch. His lips began their attack on mine. I raised up and began to pull my tank top over my head. I felt JC's eyes on my bare breasts for the first time. I didn't feel self conscious under his gaze. He began to nibble and flick on my nipple with his tongue, his hand massaging the other. He then switched sides giving the other nipple just as much attention as the other before leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. He grabbed either side of my shorts and slid them down effortlessly. I was on full display for him and his eyes darkened with desire.

"Am I the only one getting naked tonight?" I half joked looking at his fully clothed body.

"Be patient." He growled and started his trail of kisses again until his mouth met my wet center. I gasped at the first contact. His tongue lapping me softly and slowly. My hand found its way to his curls and I instinctively pushed his head closer. He moaned and the vibration sent chills through my entire being. He quickened his pace and deepened the pressure on my clit and I felt the warm wave of an orgasm washing over me. I let out a loud moan and threw my head back in complete pleasure. That first orgasm, after not having any for months, felt like ecstacy.

JC sat up satisfied at his work. He pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor, his pants and boxer briefs followed. He settled back on top of me, the tip of his hard member at my slick opening. He slowly pushed himself in inch by inch until I was full.  


"Shit" He whispered, hanging his head lower to mine, his eyes closing briefly. He opened them back up and focused on my eyes. "You're so tight, baby."

"Mmmm" was all I could whimper as he began a steady pace thrusting himself in and out of me. His hand cupped the side of my face as he kissed me intermittently between his own moans and mine. The slow knocks of the headboard hitting the wall became more fast and loud as he sped up.

"JC.." My breath was knocked out of me with each powerful thrust. "I'm gonna cum-- uhh --fuck"

"Yeah, baby. Let it go. Cum with me." He grunted, beads of sweat popping up on his forehead.

"FUUUUCK" I felt the wave of a second orgasm come tumbling down as my walls tightened around him. JC grunted as he slammed into me one last time, releasing inside me. He collapsed beside me, turning on his back and we both lay there naked coming down from the most incredible high.

After a while, JC pulled the duvet over us and faced me kissing me softly. "That was worth the wait."

"Now I really don't want you to leave." I whined.

"At least you got a parting gift" He smiled.

"Shouldn't I be the one giving that?"

"Next time, baby."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc